Bloodstone Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She has pleased me," he told one of his men. "See she is given an extra ration." Then he tied on his codpiece and rose.

The sound of the castle gate opening startled him and he hurried to the doorway. "What is this?" he shouted to the guard at the top of the gate.

"The Lady Luria, sir, she's been captured and two guard are bringing her in."

Magnus felt his heart leap. Luria, the golden Descendant, the one who would bring forth his power. She was once more within his grasp. "Hurry the gate," he shouted, stepping into the courtyard.

She looked so different than she had when he'd first held her. She looked more in control, her steps even, no trembling to her limbs as she walked toward him, her arms firmly held by two of his guard. They stopped a few feet away from him, their heads bowed respectfully.

"My lord, we have found the one you looked for," Graeme said, his usually lyrical voice sounding rough and raspy.

"Bring her inside," Magnus said, backing out of the way and waving them in.

The three moved, Luria dragging her feet, not wanting to appear too overly anxious to be in Magnus's presence. He followed them in, slamming the doors of the castle closed behind them.

12