Bloodstone Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Luria moaned and kissed his lips. "I regret none of it, love. Even the things that Magnus forced upon me. I would never have you without his treachery."

"I would have saved you the pain that he caused you, my heart."

She smiled even as her body began to contract around his thrusting cock. Her nails dug into his back and her hips thrust up. "I...I love...you."

"You are my world, Luria." He grunted, his mouth taking hers. He tugged her until she sat atop him, his hands holding her waist as he pulsed into her. Then he tugged her down, his arms wrapping around her waist, refusing to let her move. He held her close until another sweet giggle fell from her lips.

"It is never good to giggle after your husband makes love with you wife."

"I'm sorry, Balor. It was just something that Queen Leanore was saying to Nathalie."

"I have a feeling I'm going to regret asking this, but what was said."

"Leanore was complaining of how King Alan used to be so virile and romantic, and now he," she swallowed to try and control the giggles. "...he passes gas and fall asleep." Her hand rose over her face as she felt a blush heat her cheeks.

"How am I to ever look at either of those two men again?" Balor asked, his laughter loud in their room.

"Well, if he ever upsets you, you could start rumors..." she giggled when he growled.

"Men do not start rumors."

"That's not what your mother thinks," she said.

"She did, did she? What other opinions does my mother have that I should know about?"

Luria shook her head. "Oh no, I refuse to say." She smirked as he laughed at her.

"Afraid I'll start a rumor about you, love?"

"Well, there is that..." She burst into giggles as he began tickling her mercilessly. "You wouldn't, you wouldn't..." she finally managed to squeak.

"I have never thought I could be this happy, Luria. Not even after that first time on the back of my horse..." he grabbed her hand and pulled her over top of him. "I love you, my wife. Now we have to prove one fact that the tale makers all believe is true."

"What fact is that Balor?"

"That we shall live happily ever after."