Bloody Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

"All right, Marion," he said, and there was rather a malicious smile on his face. "You've had your spanking and can feel you've been chastised. Now I suggest you get dressed and think yourself lucky."

"What?" I said, incredulous. He couldn't do this to me.

"I said you can get dressed. Hurry it up now."

"You were going to ravish me after the spanking," I said, enunciating each word slowly and distinctly.

I'll be damned if he didn't blush slightly.

"Now, really, Marion. You must know that I can't go around ravishing my employees."

"No, I don't know that. You said you were going to. I've a right to expect you to follow through. You didn't just say it once. When I questioned it you repeated it and when the spanking started you promised it again. You have no right to back out now."

"Marion, you're a virgin. It would be irresponsible for me to take you when I'm in a position of authority over you."

"Then you should have thought of that before you promised to take me. I had the spanking. I'm entitled to be ravished to help settle down the feelings you've aroused in me."

I reached down and put my hand against his groin. There was something big and hard and interesting there.

"You're ready," I insisted. "I can feel it. You have to take me now. You promised."

Considering myself greatly daring I ran down his zip, reached in and, oh god, his erection was there. I could feel it. I gave it a little tug and it popped out of his trousers. Oh my. Boys had flashed them at me before but this was up close and personal and I had touched it.

"Wh-what are you going to do with that?" I asked him.

He gave me a look that put me all defensive.

"Well," I protested. "It's not as though I'm the experienced one here. I only know by theory, not practice. You said you were going to take me. I just want to know how."

He stood up, undoing his belt. Not taking his eyes off me as he pushed his trousers down, along with his underpants. I felt my stomach squirming. His erection suddenly seemed a lot larger when the whole thing was sticking out instead of just some of it poking through his trousers.

He reached for me and pulled me firmly against his body. I gasped. I could feel his erection pressing against me and it certainly felt impressive.

"What I'm going to do," he said, "is lean you back against my desk, spread your legs nice and wide, then slide my erection all the way into you while you squeal and wriggle and beg me to stop. Because you're a virgin I'm going to have to break you in and it will be painful. For you, not me. That's the point at which you'll scream and ask me to stop."

He pressed against me and I found myself backing away, right up until I could feel his desk behind me. Then I was leaning back against the desk, my arms instinctively going back behind me to prop me up. Looking down my body I was all pink and smooth. (I'd actually shaved down there the previous night. Coincidence. I wasn't expecting anyone to see.)

And hovering down there, right next to that slash between my legs, was his cock, just pointing at this stage. To my surprise what, as far as I knew, was normally a smooth curve, was now interrupted by swollen labia, even my inner lips being puffed up and pushing out.

Was he really just going to push into me? Is that what men do? I sort of knew, but I was appalling aware of the gap between knowing in theory and knowing in practice.

He moved even closer, and he was touching me. I was breathing hard, expectant and nervous. I watched, he pressed harder, my lips seemed to be wrapping themselves around his erection and suddenly I could feel him moving into me.

He pushed slowly, and he was moving deeper. Then he was pressing against my hymen. I was almost at screaming point. This was the bit that hurt, I knew that much. I'd heard some terrible stories and he'd just told me that it would hurt. I was going to scream, I really was, my tension increasing as I found the pressure increasing.

Then I felt something give and he was moving into my passage, a passage that felt happy to receive him. I let my breath out with a whoosh of disgust. Hurt? I've broken fingernails that hurt more than that.

Oh my. It suddenly dawned on me. I was no longer a virgin and he was still pushing into me. How much further was he going? Oh, yes, all the way he said. Did that mean all that had to be pushed into me? It already felt as though there was a lot of it.

"Ah, just how much of that are you pushing into me?" I asked, trying to keep the nervousness out of my voice.

"All of it," he said, with a very superior look. "Are you changing you mind?"

Was I? I considered the way his erection felt inside me. It was interesting. It didn't hurt. If fact it was exciting, making me very much aware of it and of my own body.

"Not at all," I replied, trying for my own air of superiority. "It was just that you're moving so slowly I thought you might have been running out of steam."

Score one for me, I thought as he gave a started double-take. Then he gave me a very evil looking smile and, oh my god, my eyes popped wide open as he pressed in a lot faster than he had been doing. If my vagina had had a voice it would have given a startled yelp. It had to be content with my startled gasp. And I handled him. The faster speed made no difference to the way I was adapting to him, it was like I was just sucking him into me. His groin slapped against mine and I had on a smug grin.

Just as a matter of curiosity, can anyone tell me why I felt like a winner when the manager from my work stripped off my clothes, pushed me up against a desk, and took my virginity? If anyone had suggested the possibility I'd have taken a week off work in self-defence.

"What now?" I asked, hoping I sounded a lot more confident than I felt. I mean, I'd never even imagined anything like this first part, and I had no idea what the rest would be like.

"Well, since I failed to turn you into a quivering wreck begging me to stop I'll have to do my best to turn you into a quivering wreck who'll be begging me not to stop."

I was already quivering inside, but from expectation. I knew what I was supposed to do for the rest of it. Push against him. I just wasn't sure what that entailed. I found out pretty fast.

I felt his erection pulling out and I could see it emerging from my body. Just before it popped right out, which I did not want to happen, it stopped and pushed back into me. Without me even telling them to my hips lifted, helping to push me firmly back onto that cock.

It felt wild. I had to do that again. No worries. It was already starting again, his cock already pulling back.

Looking back on it, it dawned on me that, for all his threats, Mr Tomkins had actually been quite careful and considerate when he initiated me. His initial entry had been slow and smooth, giving me time to adjust. (I'd just lucked in where popping my cherry was concerned.) Then when he started really fucking me he started slowly, giving me time to get the hang of what we were doing before he turned up the pace. A very considerate employer was Mr Tomkins.

It didn't take long for his latest threat to be fulfilled. After a few full-blooded strokes I was a quivering wreck inside, desperate for this not to finish. I was softly gasping and pleading while urgently pushing my body up to receive him. The whole thing was awesome and just kept on getting better.

After a while I found he was going too slowly. (Probably because he was an older man.) I urged him on and his speed picked up and soon he was taking me at a very nice rate. He had amazing stamina, seeming to be able to go on and on. I'd always thought I was quite fit, but I could see where this sort of exercise could wear you out pretty quickly. Not withstanding that, I was quite sure I could outlast him. Women have better stamina than men, you know.

The excitement just kept building up in me. Every time out bodies came together I captured some heat from the clash, storing it inside me. I was hot and getting hotter. The heat was obviously affecting my mental processes. I no longer seemed to have any. There was just me and him and what we were doing and the wonderful feelings being generated.

I'm not sure how it came to an end. We were just coming together, me enjoying it, all hot and bothered and loving it, and then my body seemed to go berserk, all that stored heat just flooding through me in wave after wave. I was vaguely aware of Mr Tomkins jerking hard against me, giving what sound like a groan of relief, but that was really irrelevant to the way I was feeling.

I just stayed slumped against the desk, feeling replete. I didn't want to move ever again. Mr Tomkins was pulling up his trousers and buckling up his belt when I heard a phone ring. Not mine, Mr Tomkins's. He dipped his hand into his pocket and pulled it out, glanced at the number and answered it.

"Sorry," he was saying. "I didn't deliberately stand you up. Something came up that I had to attend to."

Came up was right. All the way up me. Was he deliberately pulling a pun. He saw me looking suspiciously at him and he grinned and winked.

He hung up and stood there for a moment, regarding me. Then he put his phone away and moved to stand beside me.

"Did you know that the cleaners come into the building around six o'clock?" he asked me.

I looked blankly at him and then my eyes flicked to the clock on the wall that was showing six o'clock. Six o'clock and the cleaners were due. And I was standing stark staring naked in the middle of his office. I gave a horrified squeal and dived for my clothes. Before I could get dressed he stopped me.

"Ah, you might want to consider a quick shower first," he said.

I looked down at myself. There were several odd looking liquids on my legs, perspiration being the least of them. Still naked I ran to the ladies bathroom, praying that I'd beat the cleaners.

Cleaned and dressed I came back out to find Mr Tomkins waiting for me. We left the building together, neither speaking. At the front door he turned to me.

"Feel better now that you've been spanked for misbehaving?" he asked me calmly, his face perfectly bland.

"Yes, sir," I assured him. "It's taught me to watch my step and not be late."

He went his way and I went mine. I don't know what he was thinking but me, I was wondering how to get seconds without getting fired. I was also wondering something else. Like, did he take a picture of me while he had his phone in his hand?

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers
12