Bloody Lesbian

Story Info
Danny cuts herself and has first lesbian experience.
1.3k words
39.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story involves erotica and blood fetish between two women. If this offends you do not read it. If you are under 18 do not read this. If this is illegal in any form to be read where you are do not read this. There I covered myself and if you are old enough and its legal and you enjoy this then read on and let me know what you think of it.***

"Damn it!" said Danny as she cut her finger as she caught herself from tripping.

She had caught her hand on a table that had been sheared on the end, and cut her forefinger on her right hand pretty good. Grabbing a napkin from the table she wrapped it around her finger as she swore again under her breath. As she walked to the nearest women's bathroom she was approached by a waitress who had witnessed the accident.

"Are you ok Miss?" asked the waitress as she then saw the blood covered hand and napkin she had wrapped around the finger.

"No I am not, Jan…" said Danny as she looked up and saw it was a waitress to this small restaurant as she read her nametag.

"Oh my god let me get you a bandage for that…" said Jan as she ran off to get a first aid kit.

Walking into the bathroom to clean the blood from her hand and to clean the wound she is met in there moments later by Jan with a first aid box. As she washed her hands clean she says in a harsh tone "I hope you do something about that table."

"Oh yes that was supposed to be moved already, but the worthless men we have working here seemed to have forgotten to do so this morning. I'll reimburse you for you bill and this wound should be healed in a day or two. I hope this doesn't scare you from my restaurant?" she said as she grabbed for a bandage.

"Scare me away, you be damn lucky if I ever set foot in here again. You'll also be lucky if I don't tell all my friends to never come here again!" screamed Danny in anger as her finger throbbed.

"I'm so sorry. I just bought this place and have to work as a waitress in it as well just to make it by. If there is anything… anything at all that I can do that I could for just name It." pleaded Jan as she practically broke down.

"Well I suppose paying my bill for lunch would be enough." said Danny in a calmer tone as she realized she had became too angry and held out her hand to shake with that of Jan's as her finger had momentarily stopped bleeding.

Suddenly Jan took her hand and shook it happily and fiercely in response causing Danny to cringe in pain from her cut as her finger began to bleed once more. Almost in response and with a sorrowful manner Jan kissed the finger as a mother would do to a child as she momentarily tasted Danny's blood.

"What are you doing?" suddenly said Danny as Jan began sucking her injured finger into her mouth.

Danny now realized that Jan had locked the door behind her and that it would be quite useless to scream and be heard out of this old brick styled room. She pulled her finger from Jan in response to this realization as she rushed towards the door. Jan then grabbed her and quickly overpowered her as she was over 6' and well built while Danny wasn't quite 5' even and was not athletic at all but her body filled her blouse and slacks nicely. As Jan grabbed her and the finger now bleeding at full force once more the blood seemed to splatter all over the two of them and the floor.

The next thing Danny knew she was forced towards Jan as she then grabbed her hand again licking from the palm of the hand to the tip of the injured finger. Savoring every drop of blood she sighs as sudden Danny brought up her other hand and slapped her.

"You fucking vampiric Bitch! I find this disgusting let me go!" screamed Danny as she struggled to get free.

"Have you ever made love to a woman before?" asked Jan with a wicked blood covered mouth in a seductive tone.

"NO! Let me go!" screamed Danny again as she struggled against Jan's tight hold on her.

"Too bad, but even you will be turned on by a woman once I'm finished with you." said Jan as she ran a finger across her face gathering the blood up around her mouth, "If you blood is this delectable I can't wait to taste the other parts of you" she added with a smile.

"You crazy bitch… Let me go you're hurting me…" was Danny's only response in a meek defeated voice.

"Oh I will let you in due time…" said Jan as she pressed on Danny's shoulders roughly until she finally went to her knees.

"I… I… won't do this." said Danny as she came face to face with Jan's nether area as the waitress hikes up her skirt of her uniform and removed her panties.

"I won't do this!" said Jan mockingly as she grabbed the back of Danny's head and pushed her to her cunt.

Her faced now engrossed and covered with the juices of Jan's pussy, she opened her mouth to breath and at that point the waitress shoved her face further into her forcing her mouth to be engrossed with the juices. Danny getting her first taste thought to herself that it wasn't as disgusting as she would have thought. With that the throes of desire over took her as she brought out her tongue and gave a few tentative laps. This brought a sigh of pleasure from Jan as Danny became bolder and licked up and down the slit. With the encouraging moans of pleasure from Danny she got into her forced pleasuring of Jan more and more with every second. As she continued to lap vigorously and as Jan humped against her face, Danny slowly became aware of her own growing arousal as she then opened her blouse and started to fondle herself as she continued her task. As she continued Jan humped her clit against Danny's nose, who then took the clit and sucked on it. This brought Jan to the edge as she soon began a long orgasm that seemed to last for minutes as Danny moved back to the cunt and lapped up all the juiced she could as her orgasm subsided.

Kneeling down to eye level with Danny, Jan took the now blood covered hand and licked it clean as she laid Danny down on the floor pulling her slacks off along with her cotton panties. She then laid almost on top of Danny and whispered into her ear "You were great for someone who never ate a pussy before…" as she then kissed her passionately. Danny could taste her own blood on the lips of Jan as she suddenly stopped and lowered herself down slowly and got between Danny's legs. "You're about to experience the other half…" she said as she dove right into Danny's clean shaven nether region. Licking up and down her slick wet sex as she then swirled her talented tongue around her cunt, bringing Danny almost to an abrupt organsm right then and there. As Jan soon sensed Danny's heightened arousal she began immediately to suck Danny's clit into her mouth and sucked on it until Danny thrashed, moaned and humped against the face of Jan, now covered with Danny's blood and juices from her pussy.

"I don't know how to thank-you." sighed Danny as she laid exhausted on the floor.

"Just come back to my diner again." giggled Jan as she laid next to Danny taking her cut finger into her mouth once more.

---To be continued---

Let me know if you like it.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Lesbian Sisters Lesbian sisters practicing sex with each other.in Lesbian Sex
Evergreen Kiss Sarah and Meaghan find love.in Lesbian Sex
Daffy & Daisy Fist time lesbians fall in love.in Lesbian Sex
Rear Ended Christmas Eve fender-bender leads Amanda to lesbian romance.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories