Bloody Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

Andrew's hand again slipped between her legs, closing around her pussy and squeezing. Valerie's squeal of protest was ignored as he slowly commenced rubbing her.

"Um, where were we before you distracted me? Oh, yes. Taking off your clothes. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm sure I can manage to do it for you."

Remembering the slow and tantalising way in which he'd removed her panties, Valarie blanched.

"All right," she snapped. "I'll do it. Now just let me go."

No sooner asked than answered, and Valerie found herself swaying slightly, but erect. She glanced at the door, and sighed. She'd never make it, and if she did, where would she run to? Slowly she started stripping.

"Very nice," murmured Andrew. "You have a lovely figure. You do know what is coming next don't you?"

Valerie nodded miserably.

"You're going to rape me, aren't you," she stated.

"That's such a harsh word," Andrew said. "Why not say I'm going to have sex with you with your reluctant cooperation?"

"That's what rape is, isn't it?"

"I guess it all depends on how reluctant your cooperation is," pointed out Andrew. "How reluctant is yours going to be?"

"You don't seriously thing I want to have sex with you, do you?" gasped Valerie, shocked at his gall.

"Well, I hate to point it out, but your nipples are pointing at me like a couple of loaded weapons, your lower lips have flowered slightly and are glistening with wetness, and you're breathing hard and your face is flushed and eager. All in all, I'd have to say you're ready."

Valerie just glared at him, horrified. And although she hated to admit it, excited. He was going to have sex with her, whether she cooperated or not, and her body was already anticipating it. The inevitability of it was further exciting her, her very helplessness a turn-on.

"I'm not an unreasonable man," Andrew told her. "Instead of dragging you onto the bed so you're forced to remember it every time you go to sleep, we'll do something different."

"Something different?" she wondered. "Like not have sex after all?"

"You mean no sex?" she asked hopefully, firmly crushing the touch of disappointment she felt.

"Not that different," Andrew said dryly. "I was thinking more of choosing a position that will appeal to you."

"Enough hints," sighed Valerie. "If you're going to just rape me will you please start so that I can get it over with?"

"OK. What I want you to do is to bend over and put your hands on the dressing table, facing the mirror. Stand with your legs well apart."

Valerie moved to do as she was told. She wasn't a virgin, and the position wasn't that unfamiliar to her. What was unfamiliar she found out when she looked forward. She had a perfect view of herself.

Bending forward like that she could see her own face. She could see her breasts hanging down in two semi-spheres, and they seemed larger than she had ever seen before. What was worse, she could see between her own parted legs, with an excellent view of her labia and the way they seemed to have swollen and opened.

"Oh my god," she thought. "That means I'll see every bit of Andrew's cock when he starts to put it in me. I'm going to be able to see him raping me as well as feel it."

Looking past herself in the mirror she could see Andrew as he undressed. Despite her determination not to look, she found her eyes fastened on his groin as he shed his trousers and underclothes. She almost groaned when she saw his erection standing free.

"Oh god," she wailed to herself. "I'm so not ready for this."

"Then why am I looking at him so closely," she thought, "and wondering what he'll feel like?"

She could see him approaching her and could sense him standing close behind her, not quite touching her.

"Or is he?" she wondered, sure she felt something touching her.

As she watched, she saw Andrew's hands drop down and now she could feel him touching her. Glancing down at the junction of her legs, Valerie waited tensely for Andrew's cock to appear and the invasion to begin.

Then it was there, moving between her legs, being laid along her pussy, the full length jutting between her legs and pressing upwards slightly, causing a not unpleasant feeling along her slit where labia and cock came together, pressing each against the other.

There was no attempt to seek immediate entry, to Valerie's relief. Instead she saw Andrew's hand coming around her to cup her breasts, lifting them, treasuring them, gently squeezing them while his thumbs paid homage to her nipples. She could feel Andrew dropping little kisses along the back of her neck and she cringed, even as she found herself tilting her head to give him better access.

And all the time Andrew's erection was pressing against her lips, sliding back and forth along them in a most tantalising way.

"Damnitall," fumed Valerie. "Doesn't he even know how to properly rape a girl? Am I supposed to teach him, or what?"

The teasing of her pussy and breasts went on, accompanied by the little butterfly kisses fluttering around her neck. Valerie found herself slowly writhing, trying to press against Andrew's erection, seeking a firmer touch.

"What are you waiting for," Valerie finally gasped. "I assume you do know what to do with your cock?"

She squealed when Andrew promptly nipped her ear.

"Of course I do," he laughed. "I'm just not sure if you do, so I'm waiting until you reach down and put it where you think it should go."

"You want me to put it inside me?" Valerie gasped. "Are you crazy?"

"Crazy for you," came the reply. "But I'll wait until you're ready."

Valerie felt like swearing. He was supposed to be raping her. You weren't supposed to ask the victim to do your dirty work for you. He should be forcing her legs apart and driving home while she shrieked and screamed and carried on. Not nibbling on her neck and telling her to sit on it.

The sudden feel of Andrew starting to intrude into her sensitive inner flesh caused Valerie to direct her attention in the mirror to where their bodies were starting to become one. To her horror she found that her hands were there before her eyes, and were busy rearranging things, easing apart her lips and directing Andrew's cock between them.

Valerie squealed in frustration. She was effectively raping herself, damn him. This was so unfair. And now that he had started he was moving deeper, fast.

"Oh, god, you're really raping me," she wailed. "I can feel you inside me. For god's sake," she gasped, staring at the mirror, "I can see you pushing that thing into me. You're much bigger than me. How do you think that is going to fit inside me? Why don't you stop?"

Andrew paused, amused by the outburst of chatter. He was even more amused as Valerie continued without pausing.

"Why have you stopped? It's not in yet. I thought you were going to put it right in. Are you going to take it out now? Why are you laughing?"

A determined thrust and the protest started up again.

"Oh, oh, oh, it's too big. Oh god, can you see how far it's gone."

There was a slight pause in the line of chatter as a final thrust sank Andrew fully into his chattering playmate, replacing the chatter with a squeal. Then it started up again.

"It's right inside me. I don't believe it. You're really raping me just because I kicked you. God, you're cruel. How could you do this? This feels so strange. And you're hurting my bottom when you press against it. Why didn't you rape me before you spanked me?"

As well as the running commentary, Valerie's eyes were glued to the mirror, watching in interest the way there two bodies merged. She was also writhing slightly on the cock that was pinning her, trying to find the most comfortable way to take and keep it. She didn't even notice what her twisting and turning were doing to Andrew, although she was finding it quite pleasant herself.

Biding his time, Andrew patiently waited while Valerie sought out her most comfortable position. When she finally seemed to settle for a short while, he took advantage of the peace to draw out and thrust back into her.

Valerie's eyes jerked up to look at Andrew's face, surprised at the sudden movement. Then feeling him moving again, her eyes snapped back down and she watched, fascinated as Andrew's cock slowly pulled free of her, paused, and then thrust rapidly back. Valerie could hear herself squealing in time to those thrusts, and could see herself pushing hard against Andrew when he came urgently back into her.

Andrew settled down to some pleasant exercise, thrusting repeatedly into Valerie, hearing her squealing in appreciation with each thrust, and feeling her surging to meet him every time he drove into her.

Her incessant chatter had stopped, dammed by the feelings flooding her, coherent words unable to force their way past her involuntary squeaks and squeals.

For a time, things were relatively peaceful. Entertaining and interesting, and a trifle noisy from Valerie's side, but peaceful. Eventually, Valerie shut up, her squeals being overridden by gasping and heavy breathing, and then she was talking again, her voice tensing up as she spoke.

"Oh! My! Goooood!" she wailed, and from Andrew's point of view she just came apart in his arms, clamping down on his cock and shuddering. This set him off and Andrew found himself ejaculating hard and fast, setting off another scream from Valerie as she writhed frantically against him.

When things finally came back into focus for Valerie, she found herself leaning heavily against the dressing table, Andrew's arms still around her, cupping her breasts. A shy glance downwards confirmed what her body was telling her. He was still inside her, his arms around her effectively holding her down on his cock.

She waited, wondering what to say, what to do.

"Have you learned your lesson yet?" a voice murmured in her ear.

Valerie flushed and nodded.

"Are you sure?" came the quiet whisper. "I don't mind coming back tomorrow to give you another lesson. We could try what you recommended next time."

"Me?" Valerie said. "What did I say?"

"You were saying that you'd prefer me to ravish you and then spank you rather than the other way around."

"What?" Valerie squeaked, indignant. "When did I say that?"

"It would have been about the time that my hairy balls started pressing on your tender young bottom," Andrew told her. "You complained that you bottom was still smarting and we should do it the other way round next time."

"I never did," denied Valerie, blushing. "You're lying. You are, aren't you?" she added hopefully."

"Maybe I'm exaggerating a little," said Andrew with a smile. "I'll tell you, what. You've been such a good student today, we'll skip the spanking tomorrow and go right to the ravishment. Will that suit you better?"

Valerie nodded. Anything that bypassed a spanking was fine by her. Then her common sense caught up to what she was agreeing to.

"Wait. No. You're not going to ravish me tomorrow, or any other day. I think you should let me go now."

With a sense of relief and loss, Valerie felt Andrew finally withdraw.

"I'll make a deal with you," proposed Andrew. "If you behave I won't spank you or ravish you, even though it was most enjoyable. However, to show my appreciation for the effort you put in, I'll take you to bed and we'll see how interesting things become when we cooperate in our little endeavours."

"What makes you think that I'll ever want to go to bed with you willingly?" demanded Valerie. "You raped me. What makes that an ideal beginning to start a relationship?"

A sudden vivid image of watching her hands spread her lips and direct Anthony's cock between them came to her mind, and she blushed.

Just then Andrew's phone rang. It was Will.

"Did you get the memory sticks? My bloody sister didn't cause any problems did she?"

"Got them and no, she didn't. We had a chat, was all. As a matter of fact, I'm still at your place, working out future ground rules with her. I'll catch you later."

Andrew turned back to Valerie and gestured downwards. Valerie looked and blinked as she saw his erection had been restored.

"That's what happened the first time I saw you," Andrew told her. "Seeing you naked only hastens the effect. As you're the cause of my discomfort, it would be rude not to do something about it. We agreed that you weren't going to be rude, didn't we?"

Valerie was staring at Andrew, excitement starting to unfurl within her.

"This is not fair," she said. "I won't do it."

She started as Andrew sat back on the bed and pulled her towards him.

"No," she repeated. "You're not being fair."

"This proves nothing," she gasped, as she eased down onto him. "You're just taking advantage of me because I'm naked."

Andrew lay back, listening to her talk and trying to pick the moment the chatter would turn to squeals.

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12