Blow Job Queen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After he fucked me, Chuck got a little funny and began to distance himself from me. I think he was afraid of the consequences if my brother ever found out. My problem was that I enjoyed sucking his dick and had to find another outlet for my oral passion.

I began to dress more provocatively at school and one of the guys on the baseball team, Scott, ended up asking me to the senior prom. He wasn't a star player but I at least had a date. He came to pick me up wearing a new, pinstripe suit and I wore a short, little black dress that showed some of my cleavage. I let him pin my corsage on me and he got a quick feel of some of my boobs. Scott apologized but I didn't mind in the least. When he opened the car door for me, I'm sure he got a good look up my skirt at my tiny black thong panties, and my pink garter.

We had a great time at dinner sitting with some of the other players on the baseball team. While dancing later, I could feel Scott getting excited as he held me in his arms. I was horny myself after not being with Chuck for a couple of weeks. I could feel his hand drifting down to casually touch my ass, testing my reaction. Scott was encouraged when I didn't object but we couldn't be too obvious in front of everyone, including the chaperones.

Scott and I were going to a party at one of his teammate's houses afterward but once we got in the car, he asked, "Do you want to drive up to the lake before we head over to the party."

I knew that was his subtle way of asking if I wanted to have sex first and replied, "Yeah, that sounds like fun."

I'm surprised Scott didn't get a speeding ticket on the way there. Once we parked, Scott leaned in to kiss me and we began to make out. I let him feel my tits through my dress and it wasn't long before he had his hand inside feeling my bare breasts. I sent a signal confirming I wanted to have sex by stroking his dick through his pants. There was no doubt where this was leading.

When he asked me, "Do you want to get in the backseat?" I answered by opening the door and going back there with Scott quick to follow. He pulled my dress over my head, leaving me in just my thong and heels. He quickly got undressed too but for some reason, he left his socks on. Scott was quick to suck on my tits while I stroked his dick. I couldn't wait to taste his five-inch dick. He was smaller than Chuck but was thicker. When Scott lifted his head to kiss me, I surprised him by leaning forward and stuffing his dick in my mouth. Now that I had more experience, I was able to quickly get him squirming in the backseat. I was even able to deep throat him seeing he was smaller than Chuck.

"Oh shit, Beth, you really know how to suck a dick."

My head was bobbing in his lap while my lips and tongue worked over the cock in my mouth. After only a couple of minutes, I heard Scott begin to moan and cry out, "Oh, I'm going to cum."

Just then he shot a huge load of cum into my mouth which I greedily lapped up and swallowed. I was disappointed he came so soon but it was also the first load of cum I had in a couple of weeks.

When he was done shooting his cum into my mouth, Scott said, "That's the best blow job I've ever had. Not many girls swallow either."

I was proud but left wanting. I had him eat my pussy but had to instruct him how I liked it. He wasn't experienced like Chuck. Scott fucked me after he brought me to climax then we got dressed and went to the party but not before he took off my garter and put it around his upper arm. I didn't realize this was a way of him bragging to his friends that he got laid. I saw him talking to his friends who were high-fiving him and knew he was telling them everything that we did. I was a little annoyed at him for bragging about what I thought was our intimate moment. However, his friends started looking at me differently. For one, they noticed me and they also saw me in a sexual manner which made me feel attractive. Some of the girls seemed jealous of me for some reason. That had never happened before.

One stuck-up girl came up to me and said, "Gee Beth, I didn't know you had it in you."

"I've had it in me more than you know," I responded sarcastically as I walked away.

I found out later that Scott was telling everyone what a great blow job I gave him and I swallowed his cum. That's what made some of the other girls jealous because their boyfriends would want them to do that same but I didn't care. For the first time in my life, I was getting some attention from the guys at school and I loved it. I didn't realize it at the time, but by Scott bragging about my oral skills, I became more popular and started getting asked out by guys that would never have looked twice at me before. Some of the other girls at school began spreading rumors about me being a slut but that only increased my popularity with the guys. One girl, in particular, Molly, was pretty mean to me by giving me dirty looks and making snide comments in the hallways.

Between prom night and graduation, I must have dated at least five different guys and I ended up at the lake blowing each of them. Some just dated me for a quick blow job which was perfectly fine with me because I was beginning to crave sucking a cock and swallowing their cum. I liked sucking dicks of different shapes and sizes. Even though I started taking birth control I always told my dates that I wasn't so I had an excuse to suck their dicks when they were about to come after they fucked me. I didn't want that precious cream going to waste.

The more guys I blew, the more popular I became. I didn't date everyone that asked me out. Heck, I couldn't blow every guy in school but it was nice to be able to pick and choose who I went out with.

I got invited to a few graduation parties which never would have happened before my surge in popularity. I decided to go without a date because I didn't want to be tied down to any one particular guy that night. When I was at one party, Molly was there with her boyfriend Eli. She was pretty darn drunk and ended up passing out in one of the bedrooms. I went into the kitchen to grab another beer with Eli following me and we got to talking. He is a very cute guy who knew it, is kind of arrogant and full of himself. Eli was very bold and a little drunk also.

After Eli and I were talking for a while, he came right out and said, "You know, the guys are saying you are a great date when you're up at the lake."

"Oh, do they now? What do they say?"

"They say you give a pretty good blow job. Is that true?"

I knew where the conversation was going so I played along, "Well, it must be true if that's what 'they' say."

"What's say you and I take a little drive?"

"You're drunk and I'm not getting in the car with you."

"How about if we find an empty bedroom then?"

I didn't like Eli in the least but the thought of getting some revenge on Molly crossed my mind. I was thinking that I shouldn't be vengeful like that but I was a bit tipsy too and I couldn't help myself. Besides, I hadn't sucked any cock that night and figured why not?

"You go upstairs and find a bedroom then text me and I'll meet you there. No one should know what we're doing."

Eli got a big grin on his face, took my phone number, and quickly disappeared upstairs. In a matter of minutes, I received a text that he was in the middle bedroom. I didn't answer him and decided to make him wait and wonder if I was going to join him. I waited until I got the second text before I walked into the bedroom and locked the door behind me. Eli had a huge smile on his face as he sat on the side of the bed. I didn't waste any time getting down to business as I took off my top and bra to reveal my breasts to Eli. Not only do guys like tits but I like when they play with them while I suck their cock.

"Wow, nice tits, Beth."

"Take off your shorts, Eli. Let's see what you've got."

Eli quickly got naked from the waist down and, to be honest, I was pretty impressed. He had a beautiful seven-inch dick, not too thick with a nice, smooth head. He was half-hard already after seeing my tits as I got down on my knees in between his spread legs. I kneeled upright while I stroked his dick and played with his balls while he groped my tits. When he was nice and hard, I began to nuzzle his balls, gently kissing, mouthing, and licking them while continuing to slowly stroke his shaft. I already had him squirming on the bed before I began to trace my tongue over the thick vein running up the middle of his shaft. I used the wide part of my tongue to lick the shaft like a dripping ice cream cone, making sure to lick all sides. I turned my head sideways to stroke his shaft with my lips while flicking my tongue over it.

"Holy shit, baby, that feels great."

I then ran the tip of my tongue under the rim of the head of his dick several times, before giving the head butterfly flicks. Eli began to squirm more when I took the head between my lips, sucking it and swirling my tongue all around. He was playing with my tits and nipples the whole time.

"Oh fuck, Beth, the guys were right, you sure know how to suck a dick."

I began to bob my head slowly, taking just a little more of his dick into my mouth on each downstroke while using my tongue too. Eli was moaning in pleasure the whole time. When I got his entire dick in my mouth, I held it there while my tongue swirled around the shaft. I then pulled my head off his cock, to catch my breath and slow things down. I didn't want him to cum too soon.

"Damn baby, you're a pro."

I returned my mouth to his dick and began to rhythmically bob my head using my lips to have a wet, tight grip on his shaft. Each time I heard him breathe faster and try to control the tempo by thrusting himself upwards, I would slow down or even come up for air. I wasn't going to let Eli cum until I wanted him to. Finally, I figured it was time to end this blow job and I began to suck his cock faster, using my tongue more. His breathing got heavier and faster.

"Suck my dick, Beth. Suck my dick. Yeah, just like that. Oh yeah. Oh yeah. Suck it. Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum."

Just then, Eli held tightly onto my head and thrust himself upward and I felt his cock convulse between my lips with the first wad of cum shooting into my mouth quickly followed by the second and third. I saved some of his cum in my mouth and used my tongue to swirl it around his dick as he kept shooting his tasty cream into my mouth. When he was done cumming he fell back on the bed to catch his breath.

In between breaths, he told me, "Holy shit, Beth, that was the best blow job I've ever had. you are one hell of a cocksucker."

I was proud of myself. Giving a good blow job became a source of pride for me. I was sure Eli wouldn't keep his mouth shut about me giving him a great blow job and sure enough, word spread, and Molly broke up with him a few days later. Eli had the nerve to call me afterward and ask me out on a date. I took great pleasure in telling him there was no fucking way I would go out with him. He was dumbfounded as no girl had ever told him no before.

I wasn't lacking for dates for the rest of that summer. Word spread like wildfire of my oral abilities and I had to learn to screen my offers because a lot of guys were only looking for a quick blow job. I always made sure there was an actual date involved, not just a drive up to the lake for me to give them some head. I wasn't going to date any of Eli's friends either. They were a bunch of stuck-up jocks. I wanted to date someone I at least liked. I wasn't looking to fall in love: I was only looking for a little fun while making up for the lost time.

I dated seven other guys over the summer, some more than once. I went out with Jared more than anyone else. He seemed to truly like me and didn't seem to mind that I was dating other guys. Jared wasn't a hunk, he had a round body but not fat, and was tall. I didn't want to get into a relationship with him seeing he was going away to college in the fall while I was going to a local university but we got along very well. He was my best male friend. I think he wanted me to be his girlfriend but I wasn't interested at the time. Besides, I liked having a variety of dicks at my disposal. For the first time in my life, I had a decent social life, I was popular and having fun. I didn't care if people talked about me behind my back. I liked sucking dick and wasn't going to apologize for doing something I enjoyed so much.

Jared's parents both worked so we were able to get together during the day and take our time having sex. It gave us time to experiment also. He fucked me several times and he was the first guy I let cum on my face but I preferred to swallow his cum. I also let Jared take my anal virginity. It hurt too much the first time he tried to fuck my ass but was successful on the second attempt several days later. We figured out he didn't use enough lube the first time. Doing anal wasn't my favorite sex act but it is nice to experiment sexually and I always want to please my man.

We didn't just have sex either. Jared and I also went to movies, watched TV, or just hung out together. In my mind, we were buddies but I think he wanted more.

One thing I found odd about Jared was he was interested in how many other guys I blew. At first, I was reluctant to tell him but as the summer wore on, I got more comfortable with him. Like I said before, I wasn't looking for a relationship so I didn't mind if he got mad.

One day Jared told me, "I heard you went out with Sam the other night. Did you give him a blow job?"

"Maybe. Why do you want to know?"

"Don't tell anyone, but it kind of turns me on thinking about you blowing other guys."

I found that odd, especially seeing we were casually dating and I responded, "Who am I going to tell?"

"I don't know, Beth. I don't want anyone making fun of me."

"Does it really turn you on to think of me sucking off some other guy?"

"Yeah, you have no idea. I think it's hot."

I figured I had nothing to lose so as I started to blow Jared I began to tell him how Sam and I went out to dinner and a movie then he drove me up to the lake. I could tell he was getting turned on hearing about it so I continued.

"Sam and I began to make out, kissing and touching each other. He stripped off my top and bra to play with my tits. I let him suck on my nipples for a while but I knew what he wanted so I unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and pulled them down to his knees. He was already hard so I gave him a hand job for a minute or two before I started to suck his dick. Sam's dick is five or six inches so I was able to get it all in my mouth without a problem. He came in my mouth after only a few minutes and I was disappointed it was over so quickly. You know how much I love sucking cock, Jared."

Jared was breathing hard and squirming on his bed as I sucked his cock while telling him my story. I thought it was strange that he liked hearing about me and another guy, most guys would be jealous but it turned him on even more than usual. If that's what he liked, I was more than happy to oblige. It made our sex even better.

From that day forward, whenever Jared and I got together for some afternoon delight, I would tell him stories of some of the guys I had given head to or fucked. I also found out that I liked being called dirty names while having sex or blowing someone. One time, by accident, Jared called me a fucking cocksucker and then quickly apologized. The last thing a guy wants to do is insult a girl while getting a blow job but I told him it was fine, that I even liked it. Hearing that I liked it made Jared go further by calling me a cumslut. When my head began to bob faster on his hard cock he called me a cocksucking whore which made me moan as I blew him. Jared called me a cumslut again as I swallowed his load.

After knowing Jared liked hearing about me being with other guys and with him knowing I liked being called dirty names, it emboldened him to share more fantasies with me. Just before he was about to go away to college, Jared told me something else he'd like to try with me.

"You know how I like hearing about what you do with other guys?"

"Yeah, I figured that out, Jared," I replied with a grin.

"Well, uh, you don't suppose, I uh," Jared said, struggling to get the words out of his mouth.

"Come on, Jared, just tell me. After all we've done this summer, I think you know you can tell me anything."

"Well, Beth, I was wondering if I could watch you blow someone?"

I was more than a bit shocked at that request but curiously asked, "Is there anyone, in particular, you'd want to see me blow?"

"Well, I was thinking about my friend, Ben. I know he's not the most handsome guy but he's my buddy and he doesn't have a lot of experience if you know what I mean."

"So you want to watch me suck Ben's dick?"

Jared nodded sheepishly.

I thought about it for a moment and replied, "Sure, why not? It sounds like it could be fun."

"Really?" Jared asked with a huge grin on his face.

"Yeah, it will be fun to suck two guys."

"Wow, that's great, Beth. Ben will be thrilled. He's had a crush on you for while."

"I didn't know that."

"Yeah, he's kind of shy and doesn't date much. He was always afraid to ask you out."

That made me feel even better about agreeing to blow Ben. Jared set it up for a couple of days later. His parents were going out of town for the weekend and he'd have the house to himself. Over the next two days, the more I thought about being with Jared and Ben together, the more I liked it. I wanted to make that night special for all of us. Jared and Ben weren't the sexiest guys I knew or had given head to but they were really nice guys who I enjoyed being around. The idea of fulfilling their fantasies became one of my fantasies.

On that Saturday night, I wore a red plaid pleated mini skirt with a white scoop-neck crop top. Underneath, I wore a white lace bra with a matching thong and white thigh highs. I fixed up my hair, put on more makeup than I usually wear, and put red nail polish on my fingers and toes. I double and triple-checked myself in the mirror and left for my date. I looked good and felt sexy. I felt naughty too. It was one thing to get ready for a date knowing that by the end of the night I'd have a dick stuffed in my mouth but I was leaving for a date with two guys. I've sucked off two guys on the same day before but never at the same time. This was going to be a new, exciting sexual experience.

When Jared opened the door and saw me, he stood there and stared at me for so long I had to ask him, "Aren't you going to invite me in?"

"Oh, uh, hello Beth. Oh yeah, come on in. You look awesome."

"Thank you, Jared."

I got the same reaction from Ben so I broke the ice by saying, "Hello Ben. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

Ben looked scared so I pressed him further, "Do you like my outfit?"

"Wow, yeah Beth. You llllllook great," Ben stammered.

Seeing Ben acting so nervously made me feel good but I also felt bad for him. Hopefully, he'd calm down in a little while. Jared ordered a pizza and we drank some of his dad's beers as we ate. We were sitting around the family room listening to some music and talking about starting college soon. I was sitting on the sofa and purposely left my legs parted so the guys could get a peek at my panties. Ben was sitting across from me and I noticed his eyes kept darting from my cleavage to between my legs and back again. I gave Ben a wink to let him know I saw him checking me out and he began to blush. I found his shyness attractive. It was so innocent and cute.

Jared and I had been talking and texting beforehand and the plan was for me to make out with Ben for a while and let things take their natural course. Jared would leave me alone with Ben but would peek in and watch from the doorway once things got going. After I got done blowing Ben, then it would be Jared's turn. He kept thanking me for being so agreeable to doing this. I told him he didn't have to thank me. I didn't want to tell him how excited I was to be able to suck two dicks one right after the other.