Blowing the Bully

Story Info
How can I stop a bully from tormenting me?
3.6k words
4.56
11.6k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am a 20 year old male attending a local university, but living at home. I need a B average to maintain my scholarship, and thru my freshman and sophomore I have an average closer to B+. However, my junior year classes are a bit tougher and I will need to work harder to keep my scholarship. Things got worse the first day of classes. A bully that tormented me in highschool had transferred to the university, and he is in two of my classes. I am not a big man, 5'7" tall, about 130 lbs. His name is Mike, he is well over 6 feet, 200 lbs. very athletic build. In highschool he would harass me and make me write papers for him.

The first two weeks of classes were relatively uneventful. I had taken a few quizzes and received A's on all of them. The following week I had a few papers due, plus a take home exam. Before Monday's class Mike approached me and my worst fears were confirmed. "I am really busy with football practice so I need you to write these two papers and take the exam for me."

"Sure Mike." I said in a very shaky voice.

After school that day I met my girlfriend at her apartment. She could sense their was a problem. "What's wrong honey? You seem very upset."

I was practically crying when I explained what had happened. "I don't have time to do all of this, I am going to lose my scholarship."

"Why don't you just tell him no! Don't be such a sissy."

"You don't understand", I said, "He tortured me in highschool."

"Well, you need to think of something, you can't spend the rest of college living in fear."

The next day my girlfriend comes up with a crazy idea, "Tell him your sister will give him a blowjob if he will leave you alone."

"I don't have a sister!"

"He doesn't know that, it will give us a couple more days to think of a better plan."

So I call Mike, "Sorry Mike, but I am so busy I won't be able to write those papers or take that exam for you."

Mike says, "We must have a bad connection, I thought I heard you say you couldn't write those papers or take that exam?"

"I did, but I have a better idea. My sister will be home from school this weekend, she thinks you are cute, and she is willing to give you a blowjob if you will stop torturing me."

"Let me get this straight, your sister is willing to suck my cock if you don't have to do my school work? Let me think about it, I will call you later."

An hour later Mike calls, "We have a deal, have your sister come over on Saturday night about 7 o'clock."

I ask my girlfriend, "Now what are we going to do?"

"I don't know" she said," but we bought a few extra days to figure this out, do you know anyone we can ask or pay to give him a blowjob?"

"No, I don't know any hookers if that's what you are implying."

"No," she says, "Just trying to think of something. Let me sleep on it, we will talk tomorrow."

The next day at school Mike sees me after class and asks me questions about my sister. I reassure him that she will be at his house Saturday night. I tell him my sister is hot looking and a little on the slutty side.

After school I meet my girlfriend again. I tell her of my conversation with Mike. She questions why I said what I said, and I reply, "Because I'm an idiot, have you come up with any ideas?"

"The only thing I can think of is that one of us has to suck Mike's cock."

"Are you crazy?? First of all he knows who you are, and second he's not gay, he doesn't want me to suck his cock."

"What if you were dressed as a girl? You kind of have feminine features, and since you would be pretending to be your sister it wouldn't be a stretch that she would look like you."

"That's the most idiotic idea I have ever heard!"

"Do you have a better idea? Either I give him a blowjob, you get dressed and give him a blowjob. Or would you rather get the shit kicked out of you?"

I certainly don't want my girlfriend to give Mike a blowjob. So I agree to dress as a woman. Then she says,"We are close to the same size so you can wear some of my clothes. But since you said your sister is a slut we may have to buy you something slutty. Let's run to the mall and go shopping, we don't have a lot of time, but I think we can pull this off."

First stop, Victoria Secret for some sexy underwear. Matching panties and bra, two pair of thigh high stockings. Next we run into a makeup store.

"What do you think of this hot red lipstick?" My girlfriend asks. "I think it's slutty enough, Maybe I should buy one for each of us. We also need to get you some eye makeup, How about false eyelashes, that could be slutty?"

I answer, "I think you are having too much fun with this."

"Maybe, I am starting to look forward to seeing if I can turn you into a hot slutty chick. I think I will call you Brianna. C'mom, let's find you a sexy outfit then head home. We have a lot of work to do."

We get back to her apartment and my girlfriend starts laying everything out on her bed. "The first thing we need to do is shave you, no guy wants to feel hairy legs under sexy stockings." Into the bathtub I go. She shaves my legs, armpits,and chest hairs. Then she starts shaving my pubic hairs.

"Why are you shaving my balls?"

"If we do this we are going to do this right. Guys like shaved pussies,right? Besides, the panties will feel better if your pussy is shaved."

"Please stop calling it my pussy."

"Ok, guys like it when our clitties are shaved. Relax, try and enjoy this. I think we bought some really nice clothes and you will enjoy wearing them."

I dry my hairless body off. "Try these panties on." She hands me a lacy black pair of panties. I try them on and she asks,"How do they feel?"

"They actually feel really nice."

"I knew you would like it, let me help you with this bra."

She puts the matching black bra on me, then some padding to give me boobs. "Very nice." She says, then she starts feeling me up.

"Wow, you are getting excited. Look at the bulge in your panties. It's a good thing we bought extras, you can't show up for your date with pre cum stained panties,"

Next I try on the stockings. They feel amazing. I can't believe how excited I am getting from wearing lingerie. After I try on a sexy mini dress my girlfriend says, "So far, so good. Now it's time to put on makeup and make you look like a beautiful woman." She starts with eyeliner and mascara and then puts on false eyelashes. "I will teach you how to blink your eyes to be seductive and get a man's attention." Then she puts on the red lipstick. "Eventually you will have to be able to put on lipstick by yourself, let's add some lipgloss. That's what I call cock sucking lips, go look in the mirror."

I look in the mirror and I see an attractive woman. After my girlfriend adds a blonde wig she says, "You look beautiful, I think I am jealous. Nobody will be able to tell you are a guy. We still have a few details to take care of, you look like a woman, now we have to teach you to act like a woman. Tomorrow you will try to get dressed by yourself and then we will go out in public. What do you think?"

"I think that's probably a good idea, I can't believe you made me an attractive woman, but I this is all happening too fast."

"We'll see, I bet you turn more guys heads than I do, especially with that slutty lipstick."

The next day at my girlfriend's apartment I try to get dressed by myself. I have a little trouble with my bra, and I need help with my eye makeup. I get complimented on how well I apply my lipstick. Later we go to the nail salon and both get manicures. My girlfriend tells the woman doing my nails to give me a color to match my slutty lipstick. Afterwards we walk around for a while so I can get use to acting like a woman. I have to admit I get excited when men are staring at me, I even get one guy whistling at me.

My girlfriend says, "I think you are enjoying being a woman more than being a man. I always knew you had a feminine side. Let's go back to my apartment and work on last minute things."

We go back to her apartment. My girlfriend gives me a few feminine pointers about posture, crossing my legs etc. Then she asks me a question, "Do you even know how to give a blowjob?"

"I've watched porn, but I can't honestly say I know how to give a blowjob."

"You better learn before Saturday. You told Mike that your sister was a slut, he is going to assume she knows how to suck cock."

"You're right, I probably should not have made that slut comment."

"Fortunately I can help you" my girlfriend says. "I've been told I give great blowjobs, I can teach you. I will have my ex-boyfriend come over and I will show you how to suck a cock."

"Are you crazy??"

"You have less than 24 hours to learn how to be a slut. I made you look like a hot woman, you are going to have to trust me. Plus seeing how excited you are wearing sexy women's clothes I get the feeling you are going to enjoy this."

Next thing I know she is on the phone with her ex-boyfriend. "Hi there, I know it's been awhile, but I have a favor to ask. I need to teach my friend Brianna how to give a blowjob. How would you like to come over and get your cock sucked. Of course you can."

"What did he say?"

"He asked if he could bring a friend."

"Now freshen up your slutty lipstick, they will be here in 15 minutes."

Fifteen minutes later My girlfriend's ex, Alex and his friend Tyler knock on the door. Alex is only a little bigger than I am, but I have heard on more than one occasion that he had a large cock. Tyler was about six foot with a very athletic body.

My girlfriend introduces me as Brianna, a friend from work. Then she makes up some story about me. "Brianna just started dating some guy, and she really likes him. She wants to stay a virgin, and he is ok with that. But he has hinted he would love to get a blowjob. Brianna has never sucked cock and is afraid she may not be good at it. She asked if I could help. I remembered that Alex has a nice cock and Brianna begged me to have you come over."

Alex says,"She certainly is wearing some hot cock sucking lipstick, how do you suggest we do this?"

My girlfriend says, "Brianna and I will rub your cocks til you get hard. Then I will start sucking your cock and Brianna will watch and hopefully learn. Then she will suck Tyler's cock."

We start rubbing their cocks, within a few minutes both men are naked with large erect cocks. Alex cock is huge, even bigger than advertised. My girlfriend takes his cock in her hand and starts to give me instructions. "Lick the precum off the tip. Then run your tongue up and down the shaft. Play with his balls a little." Then she puts Alex's cock in her mouth and starts sucking it. Up and down she goes making slurping noises while Alex moans with delight. Eventually she takes his entire cock and deep throats it. Then she starts licking the tip again teasing Alex with her tongue. Sensing Alex is about to cum she puts his cock back in her mouth. Finally Alex cums. My girlfriend smiles, opens her mouth to show Alex's cum,then swallows.

"Yum." Then she asks Alex, "You have an amazing cock, why did we ever break up?"

Alex says," Because you wanted to have a threesome with another guy, and I refused."

"Right, I forgot. That would have been fun, but I wouldn't mind if you came over and fucked me once in a while."

"I would love that."

"Ok Brianna, your turn. Are you ready to suck Tyler's cock?"

"I guess so."

"Then ask him."

"Tyler, can I suck your cock?"

"You can do better than that."

"Tyler, can I please suck your cock!!"

"That's much better, I am going to video tape this and we can review it later to see where we can make improvements"

I take Tyler's cock and try to remember my girlfriend's instructions. I lick the precum from the tip of his cock. Not sure if I like the taste, but I continue. I run my tongue up and down his shaft and play with his balls.

"Good job, now take his cock in your mouth and let him shove it down your throat. The more you can take in your mouth the more the man likes it. Make some noises like you are enjoying every minute."

I start sucking up and down his cock. I can't believe that I am enjoying this. I can't get his whole cock in my mouth, but my girlfriend insists that with practice I will be able to. I start sucking faster and faster as Tyler breathing gets heavier and I sense he is going to cum. Then he pulls his cock out of my mouth and cums on my face.

My girlfriend seems impressesd, puts down her camera and asks, "Tyler, how did she do?"

"Brianna was great, she sucks cock like a pro, hard to believe she has never done this before."

"One problem." my girlfriend adds, "I really wanted you to cum in her mouth. She may need practice swallowing cum without gagging. Alex, how long before you can get hard again and cum in Brianna's mouth?"

"About as long as it will take for Brianna to wash her face and freshen up that slutty lipstick."

My girlfriend and I go into the bathroom to wash up. "You did great, I'm proud of you." she said. "Mike will never know you are your sister. How did you like sucking your first cock?"

"I honestly really liked it"

"Wait til you swallow cum, you will love it. All this cock sucking is making me horny, I hope you don't mind if Tyler fucks me while you are sucking Alex's cock."

I didn't know what to think,everything was happening so fast. So I just said," that's ok, as long as I get to eat out your pussy after he cums."

"Deal, now fix your lipstick and let's suck some cock."

We go back to the bedroom and both of the men have erections. My girlfriend asks Tyler to fuck her, Alex orders me to suck his cock. What a turn on. I get on my knees and start sucking his cock. I hear my girlfriend begging Tyler to fuck her harder as I start sucking faster and faster. Finally Alex screams, "I'm going to cum" and he shoots his load. I swallow every last drop.

The men dress and get ready to leave. My girlfriend kisses them both and thanks them for letting me suck their cocks.

Then she asks Alex, "Still not interested in that threesome?"

"No, I am not sucking some guys cock"

"What about you Tyler?"

"No, I wouldn't want some guy sucking my cock!!"

Then Alex asks, "whatever happened to that guy you were dating, I know his cock can't be as nice as mine."

"I don't know", she says. "Brianna can you come over here for a second." I walk over to my girlfriend. She takes my panties off and pulls out my cock. The men stare at me in shock then run out the door. We both start to laugh.

"Tomorrow is your big night, let's see if their is anything we can improve. Let's relax for a few minutes then watch the video tape."

After a few minutes we watch the video. My girlfriend pointed out a few little things, but for the most part she thought I was a natural born cock sucking slut. Watching the tape got me almost excited as the actual blowjob. My girlfriend was also getting excited.

"Didn't you promise something about licking my pussy? Let's see if you can lick pussy as well as you can suck cock."

Not one to break a promise, I licked my girlfriend's pussy until she came.

About an hour later my phone rings. It's Mike.

"Change in plans, have your sister come over at 6 instead of 7."

Saturday is finally here, and I am nervous as hell. If I can't pull this off not only will I get my ass kicked (and maybe fucked) everyone in school will think I am some kind of sissy slut. My girlfriend tries her best to relax me, "You can do this, if I didn't know better I would swear you were female. Let's get you dressed."

I get dressed. She helps me with the eye makeup reassuring me that someday I will be able to do this myself. Last, but not least, the blonde wig completes the look.

"You look beautiful. Take this purse to complete the look. You can keep an extra pair of panties in there in case you cum. Plus at some point you will need to freshen your lipstick."

I am too nervous to drive, so my girlfriend drives me to Mike's house. She wishes me luck and tells me to call when I am finished.

I walk to the house and knock on the door. Mike answers, but he is with someone else in our class. He introduces him as Andrew. "I told Andrew that he would get his cock sucked by some hot slutty woman if he wrote some papers and took an exam for me. If you are half the slut your brother said you were I'm sure you wouldn't mind sucking another cock."

"Hi, I'm Brianna. My brother didn't mention another guy, but if it will keep him from getting tortured I will be happy to suck as many cocks as you want. Who wants to go first?"

Andrew comes over and starts kissing me. I was ready to suck cock, but I wasn't expecting to make out. Too late to turn back now, so I open my mouth and our tongues meet. Then he starts feeling me up over my bra. This wasn't something I did with Alex or Tyler and I was so turned on I thought I might actually cum. Before his hands could wander any further I unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. I got on my knees and did what I was taught. Licking and sucking, and almost getting his entire cock in my mouth. Playing with his balls I started sucking faster. I knew he was getting closer, when finally he shouted, "I am going to cum."

Mike shouted,"Cum on her face!"

As Andrew pulled his cock out of my mouth he started to cum. He got about half down my throat and half on my face.

I smiled and licked my lips, "Did you like that?"

He just smiled.

Mike says, "My turn.", and he pulls out his cock.

I ask, "Can I clean up first? I need to wash my face and freshen up my lipstick."

"I don't really care, I just want my cock sucked!"

"Well, I care. Don't you want the full red lipstick experience?"

I go into the bathroom. My panties are completely soaked, it's a good thing my girlfriend packed a extra pair. I freshen my lipstick,add lipgloss and go back to the livingroom couch. Mike is sitting on the couch playing with his cock. No making out, no feeling me up, he just grabs me and pulls me mouth to his cock.

"Suck it bitch." He orders. "That's it slut, tell me you love it." It's hard to talk with a cock in your mouth, but I try." Clearly Mike is getting turned on by abusing me because in a matter of minutes he shoots his load down my throat after smacking my ass a dozen times.

I get up and call me girlfriend to pick me up. I thank the men for letting me suck their cocks. I think Andrew has a little crush on me. I am kind of flattered and I give him a couple of extra kisses. Mike is still into the humiliation fetish. I might have found it a turn on if I didn't know he was such an asshole.

Minutes later my girlfriend calls. "I am in front of the house."

As I leave I kiss Andrew again. As I say goodbye to Mike I couldn't resist, "Don't worry, if you are nice to my brother I won't tell anyone you have a small dick."

I walk outside and hop into my girlfriend's car.

"How did it go?"

"My ass hurts a bit, but I don't think Mike will be bothering me anymore."