Blowjob Contest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Fuck, she's got a point," Becca said.

"I know, that's why I bought something else for after the big plug. It's a rubber dildo that's pretty much the same size as Brandon. I'll show you later," Rachel said, going back to her clit.

She was already very close to another orgasm and she wanted to see if the larger plug in her ass would increase her pleasure. She worked herself further with her hands and felt her ass squeezing the plug and pushing on it but, with the wider middle, it didn't pop out like the small plug would have. A few minutes later, she hit her peak and screamed that she was cumming even though the other three could clearly tell. All through her orgasm she felt her ass convulsing on the plug but it stayed in even after the massive orgasm. She convinced herself that it was better. The larger object gave her convulsing ass more to squeeze and had given her more pleasure she was sure.

When she had returned from heaven, she had Becca pull out the plug, which took a bit of time but she didn't remember much since she fell asleep during the extraction.

"Wow, she's exhausted," Becca said, holding the used plug.

"Just like last night," Sam said.

"Damn, I'm fucking horny now. What time is it?" Becca asked.

"Almost midnight."

"That took longer than I thought. Shit... I've got to sleep before soccer. I guess I'll just have to wait for sex until tomorrow. See you guys later," Becca said, heading out of the room to go back to her own.

Sam and Julie were left. They covered Rachel up and talked a little more about what had gone wrong in the beginning. They were both taking mental notes because both of them were seriously considering trying anal now after seeing the massive orgasms Rachel experienced. Neither told the other this fact but it was surely on their minds.

They eventually went to bed after cleaning up for Rachel and putting the plugs away. When they did, they found the new large dildo still in its package. It was over a foot long with a large handle and ribs up the shaft that grew in diameter every inch or so. The packaging called it the Anal Twist and both of them felt a desire to try it out as they giggled about how big it was and the name. They finally put it away and separated for bed.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers