Blowjobs by Bicycle Pt. 01

Story Info
Guy on bike stops to deliver pleasure.
3.7k words
4.72
8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

/*

Mike used to race road bikes, but an injury ended his ability to race.

Still wanting to enjoy the sport, Mike bought a fat-tire beach cruiser to ride the trails.

The summer has been particularly hot and humid which has driven Mike's libido into overdrive.

These two ingredients mix to create new opportunity.

Disclaimer: This is a fictional story, none of the character details are real. Each character is over 18 yrs of age and are engaging consensually.

*/

I had been an avid cyclist over the years, but after an injury ended my road bike career, I bought a fat-tire beach cruiser to keep doing what I loved.

I had just turned 50 and have been married to the same woman for 25 years. At over 6'4" tall, I was much taller than the average competitive cyclist. But fat-tire frames could be ordered much larger with more comfortable dimensions.

My new cruiser was perfect for riding 10 -- 20 miles but not much more. I enjoyed the leisurely pace on trails, away from traffic. I lived in a lake community with trails that allowed almost unlimited access to a variety of lakes around my home. Most of the lakes on the trail were surrounded by upscale homes with lake access. It provided great scenery for each ride.

Summer Heat Fuels Libido

It has been a hot summer, and hot humid weather makes me very horny. I had not explored my bi side in almost 7 years and the heat had me thinking about it often these days. I had a burning desire to get on my knees and service another guy's cock to completion. I started poking around on the internet and found a site which still allows for personal posting.

Soon, I found the local page and started looking over the ads in "guys for guys". I was amazed how many horny guys were listing there every day. Most were bottoms or guys like me that wanted to suck, but there were enough top guys out there to keep it active and interesting.

After poking around for a while, I found the ad of a guy who worked from home and his wife worked at an office. His ad was titled "Swing by and service me" and the details were as follows:

"Looking to find someone close by that could stop in during the workday and provide some great oral. I am 49, 5'8", 145 lbs, with 7" cut and shaved that needs to be drained on a regular basis. I'm bi-married (wife works during the day) ddf/neg discreet and professional. Looking for someone HWP, discreet, ddf and loves sucking cock to completion."

His ad had two pics, he was well built, but at 5'8" he was almost 8" shorter than I was. Then I saw his dick pick and this little guy was hung better than I was. He was every bit of 7" with a nice mushroom head and some girth. His location was just a few miles from my house. After staring at the pictures a little longer I decided to answer his ad and see what happened. I replied as follows:

"Hi,

I'm 50, 6'4" 190# athletic build ddf/neg bi-married, professional and discreet. I haven't had a chance to satisfy my urges in a while and I would love a chance to service you during the workday. BTW if you are looking for a regular, I think I'm only a couple miles away from you and I am self-employed so scheduling shouldn't be an issue."

I attached a naked body pic (from the back) and hit the "Send Message" button.

I felt my cock getting hard as I realized I had just set a wheel in motion that could lead somewhere I hadn't planned. Then my conscience woke up and weighed in.

"Are you really willing to suck some stranger's cock after all these years on the straight and narrow?" the voice in my mind scolded. "I haven't done anything yet," I argued with the voice," I'm just having a little fun."

A couple minutes passed, and I had a new email in my clandestine inbox (hidden for just these types of exchanges). I opened the email and it read as follows:

"Nice stats, are you available during weekdays? Where are you?"

I replied that I was available most weekdays and gave him my general location. Then I waited for his response. Within seconds, his response arrived.

"You're just a few blocks from me, I'm at 4875 Powers Ave, are you available today?" his email said.

"You're not going to do this!" the voice in my head scolded as I typed my response.

"Actually, that's right on the bike trail I ride every day," I responded, "I could actually stop by when I ride by if you are looking for someone on a regular basis."

My heart was pumping hard, and my hands were shaking as I waited for his response.

"Why don't you stop over at 1pm and service me, if it goes well for both of us, we can make it a regular thing." He replied.

I looked at my clock, it was 12:05. I figured if I took my normal route, I would be there in roughly 30 minutes. This left me enough time to switch clothes get on my bike and make it to his place by 1pm.

"If you get there, and it's weird, you can always back out." I told myself as I typed my reply.

"See you at 1pm, I will be on my bike and will be wearing swim trunks, a white t-shirt and tennis shoes." I waited for confirmation.

"I'll leave the garage door open, just park your bike in the garage and I'll meet you there," His reply instructed. "I'm glad we could make this work so quickly, I need this badly," his response continued.

"Okay, you've had your fun, now go jack off and stop this fantasy before it goes too far!" the voice in my head advised.

"I'm just going for a bike ride, I can always just ride on by and forget the entire thing if I want," I rationalized with my conscience.

Bicycling Begins

It was 91 degrees and almost completely still when I left my house and started peddling the 6-mile trek to meet my anonymous friend. My mind was racing with thoughts of what would happen when I arrived at his location. I wondered if I was willing to follow through on my interaction with this stranger. Would I ride past, or would I actually suck his cock. The excitement continued to build as the minutes passed, and I got closer and closer to the stranger's home.

After 35 minutes, I was just about to exit the trails onto Powers Avenue. I had worked up a bit of a sweat riding the trails in the 90-degree mid-day heat. Soon, I could see the house at 4875 Powers Avenue. It was a nice sized walk-out rambler with a triple garage. Indeed, the double garage door was open just as he said.

I glided into the garage and dismounted my bike, engaging the kick sand. The door to the house opened and out stepped the man who's cock I had agreed to suck. He was exactly as his picture showed, 5'8" with a slight but muscular build, he clearly took care of himself.

"You found it!" the man smiled, "I'm glad the timing worked out, and you really did bike over."

"Yeah, like I said, I ride this trail almost every day, so I've been going by here all summer, I wish I had known about your needs back then," I laughed.

"Well, come on in, you look sweaty, do you want to rinse off in the shower before we get started?" he offered.

"That would actually be great," I said, as I entered the house from the garage.

The house was very neat and nicely appointed. The decorating was modern and sophisticated. By all the pictures around the home, it was clear that the stranger was married.

"Shower's back this way," he said, as he guided me down the hallway to the master bedroom.

He grabbed a towel from the cabinet in the bathroom and handed it to me.

"Why don't you rinse off, and I'll be ready for you when you come out," he instructed.

"Thanks," I said, as I reached in to turn the shower on.

I had worn only swim trunks and a t-shirt for my ride over, so it didn't take me long to remove those two items and step in the shower naked. The man watched as I disrobed and entered the shower, his eyes scanned me from top to bottom.

"Well, I'll be out here when you're done," he mentioned as he turned and walked back into the master bedroom.

"You can still back out!" the voice in my head screamed, "You know this isn't right."

The Moment of Truth

My cock was rock hard as I soaped myself quickly and rinsed off. I stepped out of the shower and dried off. I was totally naked and rock hard in a stranger's house. I was almost intoxicated with arousal. It was like a switch went off in my head and I was suddenly not just willing to suck this stranger's cock, but I was craving it.

I walked naked into the master bedroom and found the stranger sitting on the edge of the bed, naked. His skin was of a porcelain quality, no marks and clearly no sun damage, it was almost odd how his skin had no imperfections. His body was naturally smooth, but his cock and balls had been meticulously shaved clean, almost like it was waxed.

The stranger was leaning back on his hands, letting me gawk at his body and cock like a I was a man possessed. His cock was all of 7", I would guess it was more like 7.5" and had a nice big mushroom head. It was also much thicker than mine. His balls hung low, like his cock, they were also completely shaved.

"Your cock is much bigger than mine," I said, almost without thinking, "I guess, I said the quiet part out loud there, didn't I?" I laughed.

"Well then, it's fitting that the guy with the smaller cock sucks the guy with the bigger cock," he laughed, spreading his legs and holding his cock up in my direction, "I think you should get on your knees."

I didn't hesitate to follow his instruction. I knelt, naked between the petite stranger's thighs and looked up at him as I took the head of his cock in my mouth.

"Oh my god," he moaned, "my wife has lost all interest in sex, I need this so badly."

The stranger sat watching me worship his big cock on my knees. I took a couple inches into my mouth and then started to lick up and down the shaft. I licked down his shaft and took one of his large balls into my mouth and sucked it carefully before switching to the other.

"That's it, warm those balls for me, I've got a nice week-old load in there for you," the stranger moaned as I looked up at him from between his legs.

Roles Emerge

"Looks like you really like sucking cock, don't you boy," the stranger said in a low voice.

"Mmhmm," I answered with his balls still in my mouth, "You've got a great cock, Sir," I said, testing what I thought was a dominant streak in the stranger's tone.

"My cock is so much bigger than yours, isn't it boy," the stranger moaned, "tall guys with smaller cocks always make great cocksuckers," he chuckled.

The stranger's words were like a strong aphrodisiac, causing me to devour his cock with hunger that had pent up over almost a decade of abstinence from bi adventures. I took his cock deeply into my mouth and tried to throat him. I couldn't get the head past my throat without gagging and having to pull back.

I lifted off, choking a little, my eyes were watering slightly. I looked at the stranger, who was now lying back with his hands behind his heads, watching me service him.

"Your cock is too big for me to deepthroat, Sir," I apologized, "but I can probably get there with practice."

"Let's see how you do this time, boy," he replied, "this isn't over until your belly is full of my cum."

Thankfully, the stranger's house was air conditioned and very cool. The room was quiet except for the sounds of my mouth on his cock and his spurious verbal degradation and commands.

"Look at you, naked and on your knees sucking my big cock," the stranger chided, "my wife always thought cock sucking was degrading, but here you are relishing the opportunity to service me."

"Mmhmm," I answered, as my head bobbed up and down on his shaft, my hands clasping his balls and stroking them gently.

My cock was rock hard, and I could feel my balls tightening with excitement. I couldn't believe how turned I was by the act and by the stranger's attitude, it was hotter than I had even envisioned in my fantasy.

I continued to work his shaft as deeply as I could into my throat, each time taking a little more of his length. Each time I tried to throat him, I had to stop and gag a bit, but my gag reflex seemed to be improving as my throat somewhat numbed by the friction of his cock.

"That's it, boy, suck me hard and deep, I want to feed you my cum," the stranger moaned as I continued to fellate him from my knees while he rested on the bed.

With one hand on the stranger's balls and his cock deeply in my mouth, I reached down with my free hand and started to stroke my throbbing cock. I was almost dizzy with arousal because I knew that the stranger was getting close to blowing his load into my waiting mouth.

Willingness is Confirmed

"Do you promise to swallow it all, boy?" the stranger asked, lifting his head from the bed to look at me while I sucked him.

"Mmhmm," I answered, without slowing my pace while looking him in the eyes.

"Say it, boy," he said, "tell me you promise to swallow my load."

I lifted off his cock but continued to stroke his saliva-soaked shaft.

"I promise to swallow your load, Sir," I said, "every drop."

"Good boy," the stranger said, as he rose from the bed to stand in front of me, grabbing my head with both hands.

"My wife never let me cum down her throat like this, but that's what tall guys with small dicks are for, right?" the stranger said as he started to face fuck me while I knelt in front of him.

My hands were now free, but my head was firmly held between the stranger's hands. I reached around to grab his ass cheeks while he took just what he wanted from my mouth and throat. I felt his big mushroom head bang against the back of my throat repeatedly as he was clearly trying to get it all the way down. I heard my throat making obscene noises as this petite stranger used me as his personal sex toy.

"Time to swallow, boy," the stranger growled as I felt the first rope of cum hit the back of my throat.

I hadn't swallowed cum in many years, and this guy seemed to be making up for it. He shot huge ropes of cum into my mouth and throat. While the volume of cum was large, what amazed me was how many times his cock fired another round. He must have shot 12 or 13 shots into my mouth before his orgasm started to wane. His hands still holding my head while he emptied his large balls into my awaiting mouth.

"God that's good," he moaned, "stay on me until I pull you off, I need you to nurse on that cock until it's totally empty."

Secret Desires Emerge

Being forced to swallow, and the size of his load pushed me past my limits, and I started shooting my own load onto the hardwood floor in the master bedroom. I was spasming in orgasm as I was nursing out the last of the stranger's copious dose of semen. I orgasmed harder than I had in recent memory. I continued to spasm as I nursed the strangers now softening cock.

"You liked swallowing my cum, didn't you boy?" the stranger laughed, "I think I just found a new cocksucker."

I kept the stranger's cock in my mouth as my orgasm subsided. Post orgasm shame started to set in, as I realized I was naked, on my knees sucking the last of a stranger's cum out of his cock while my hand was covered in my own semen. I knew what I had just done wasn't right and I felt shame and disgust. At the same time, I was still nursing the stranger's cock and thinking about potentially doing it again sometime soon.

The stranger pulled me off his cock and sat back down on the master bed. His cock was still wet with my saliva but there was no cum, I had cleaned him entirely before he pulled out.

"You've made a mess, haven't you, boy?" the stranger smiled down at me.

I was still on my knees with my hand and cock covered in cum. A puddle of my semen between my knees on the floor underneath me. I felt ashamed but still aroused.

"Why don't you go rinse off again and then come out and clean this up," the stranger commanded, as he stood and pulled his boxers back on followed by his golf shorts and shirt.

Without answering, I rose to my feet and walked to the bathroom to rinse off. Once I did, I put my clothes back on and took a few tissues out to the bedroom to wipe up the hardwood floor. I threw the soiled tissues in the toilet and flushed them and then returned to the bedroom to find the stranger gone.

Arrangements are Made

I walked out of the bedroom into the main living area. The stranger was sitting in the shade on his screened porch outside. I opened the patio door and walked out to join him.

"Have a seat," the stranger said. I took a seat across from him.

"That was the best blowjob I've had in years," the stranger said, "I would like to do this again, how about you?"

"You have an awesome cock, Sir," I replied, smiling, "As you could maybe tell, I really enjoyed sucking it for you."

"Yeah, you sure did. As I mentioned before, tall guys with small dicks make the best cock suckers," the stranger said, smiling, "By the way, I like that you call me 'Sir', let's keep that going, is that OK with you?"

"I'd like that, Sir," I said, smiling, "I can't believe I've been biking past this house for months and never realized there was a hung guy living here ready to have his big cock sucked."

"For communication purposes, why don't we just use our first initials so we can keep this anonymous. My initial is T what's yours?" the stranger said.

"My initial is M, nice to meet you T," I answered.

"Great, if we talk over text/phone/email, we use initials. But when you are servicing me, I am 'Sir', understand?" the stranger proposed.

"Yes, I do, and I like it," I answered, looking around the stranger's large private back yard.

"Nice place you have here, T," I said, "your yard is beautiful."

"Thanks, maybe, if we want to mix it up, you can service me out there someday if you like," he offered, raising an eyebrow.

"So, I passed?" I asked, "You want me as your regular cock sucker?"

"How often do you get these urges," T asked, looking me in the eye curiously.

"At least a couple times a week," I answered, sheepishly, feeling somewhat ashamed.

"Well, I could use this kind of service a couple times a week for sure," T jumped in, "so weekdays like this are best for you?"

"Yes, workdays are best for me, and since you are on the trails, I'll be riding by quite often," I answered.

"Ok, M, let's make this work, I like having a tall guy who delivers blow jobs by bicycle!" T laughed, "Do you have any other customers or am I the only man you service right now?"

"I haven't sucked cock for almost a decade, T," I answered, "The urge overcame me today and I think I'm again hooked."

"Nothing to be ashamed of, M," T consoled, "some guys are just wired to suck other guy's cocks."

"Honestly, I am very fond of the idea that a big, tall guy like you gets on his knees to service me on a regular basis. Our wives never have to know," T continued, "But someday, I'd like to tell mine that I found someone else to suck my cock because she wouldn't do it anymore."

"Well, we have each other's email information, do you want to email me when you need it next?" I proposed.

"How about tomorrow, same time?" T, asked, "I think you need to practice your deepthroat skills, I need to feel myself balls deep if this is going to work long term."

"Tomorrow works, do you want to confirm tomorrow before I ride over?" I asked.

"If the garage door is open, that's your sign that I need your service." T answered.

"Yes, Sir," I answered, "well, I suppose I should be riding back home for now."

"Well, you know where I am, I guess I'll see you same time tomorrow," T replied.

I stood from my chair and T walked me back to the garage. I was still kind of amazed that a guy this petite had such a big cock. I guess you can't judge a book...

I had a 20-minute ride in the 90-degree heat to contemplate what I had just done. I could still taste T's cum in my mouth, and the thought of what I had just done was causing my cock to harden in my swim trunks once again.

12