Blueberry Hill Pt. 02

Story Info
Sex and rock and roll, 50s style.
2.1k words
4.41
4.9k
3
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny opened the front door and went in. Dad was still at work, and her Mom was playing Bridge with her Bridge club. Having the house to herself, she went to her room, and couldn't stop the tingles of lust, it was Thursday, and tomorrow night, mmmm, was going to be spectacular.

She was restless, and she went into her parent's bedroom. She liked to snoop around, and she had seen some pretty racy undies in her Mom's drawer. She snickered, for someone who rambles on about boys and their ''thingy," now that she's married, she sure didn't mind getting it. Eager to see if there were any more hot undies to see, she opened the drawer. Hmmm, no, nothing new, she was just about to close it when she noticed some rectangular shapes hidden below all her undies. She pushed them aside and brought out 3 paperback books.

The first paperback cover featured a drawing of a nude smiling blonde girl, and the title "Doreen Loses her Innocence." She was stupefied, her Mom read such smut? She picked up the next book, this time, a drawing of a man fucking a woman, and the title "Dave Took My Cherry." The third cover featured an image of a man and woman, both very naked, and she was giving him a very enthusiastic suck job. The title was "How My Wife Became the Neighborhood Cocksucker."

Looking at the titles made her very hot and bothered, and she grabbed the third book. Neighborhood cocksucker, that sounded so perverted, so dirty...and her tight little hole was achy, wet, and very, very hot. She scurried to her bedroom, making sure to lock her bedroom door. No one was home, but she felt like she was doing something so bad, she wanted the security of her door firmly locked.

It didn't take long before they got to the hot sex, she read it with her eyes wide and staring, it was the dirtiest thing she had ever read.

The scene described a party, not your typical 1950s get-together, but Nellie, the naked wife, surrounded by all the neighborhood men, while their wives looked on, hooting and hollering, urging Nellie to suck those cocks.

Reading this, creating the scene in her mind, Jenny felt the prickles of lust, her face grew warm, and her breathing was getting deeper. She struggled out of her clothes, and let her hands stroke her body, grasping her tits and squeezing gently, letting out little moans as she awakened her quickly building lust. Concentrating back on the book, she read on.

The first cock was huge, some 10-inch monster. In the story, Nellie reached out and grabbed the cock with both hands and started stroking it. The size of it filled her mind, her husband was a lot smaller than this. Nellie started licking the surging length, her pink tongue traveling up and down the massive cock.

At one point when her tongue was at the base of the cock she couldn't resist licking the big balls, she twirled her tongue around his balls very fast. She worked her tongue back up the shaft. Once she got to the top, Nellie took a deep breath, leaned in, and opened her mouth as wide as she could. Both of her hands were still stroking his thick cock and she slowly slipped her mouth over the head of his cock. Nellie slid her lips down his shaft as far as she could. She could only manage 5 few inches, but she was determined to suck it. She started to slowly bob her head, taking in just a little bit more, letting her mouth fill with saliva, wanting to lube up that shaft as much as she could.

Jenny's pussy was drenched as she read on, the guys with cocks all hard and eager. The wives, called out, "Suck it, milk that cock, drink him dry," and after some intense sucking, the rock-hard cock exploded in her mouth. The cock was throbbing wildly, his huge cock shooting out thick pelts of spunk. Nellie's cheeks bulged with the sheer volume. She was trying to swallow as much as she could, but she had to pull her head back and his cum spewed out. The cock wasn't done yet and his wildly squirting cock was now squirting all over Nellie's face, plastering her with a thick coating of cum.

Jenny put the book down and started masturbating wildly, god, it was so dirty, so smutty...but her hormones had taken over, and she had been imagining the whole scene, and her tight pussy was on fire with lust. It took less than a minute before she felt the rush, Jenny howled as her pussy exploded, her body jerking and thrashing wildly, she was cumming like crazy as she writhed around on her bed, it was the most powerful orgasm she'd ever stroked herself to.

She looked at her bedside clock, her Mom was probably going to be home very soon, and as much as she wanted to read on, and read about more cock sucking adventures, she sure as hell didn't want her Mom catching her reading her smut. Carefully replacing the book at the bottom of her Mom's lingerie drawer, she knew that she'd be back again soon. The taboo pull of such perversity had its hooks into her, reading it had given her a masturbation session like no other. She couldn't wait to read all the books and savor the wicked thoughts they stirred up in her mind.

She returned to her bedroom, still naked, and she was still hot and bothered. She rolled over onto her belly, cocked her hips up, and her hands went quickly to the wet heat between her thighs. She was imagining what she and Jerry would do, his being able to ride her until he completed his passion inside her. Her cry of orgasm matched the scene in her mind where Jerry's cock was bucking and pulsing, shooting his sperm into the rubber.

Across town, Jerry felt like he'd won the lottery, having the rubbers, and being able to complete his passion inside the tight hug of Jenny's pink hole, was keeping him in a state of pretty well complete arousal. His balls needed relief and he was stroking off 3 times a day, it was almost like as soon as he'd gotten off one load, he'd be working up another one with barely any time in between. Even though his balls would be aching, his last stroke would be Wednesday night, he didn't want his cock and balls worn out. He wanted Jenny to get all that he had to offer.

Friday night, oh what a night it was going to be.

*****

Here it was, Friday night. The anticipation had given Jerry an almost constant all-day boner. He picked up Jenny, just like they were going on a regular date, but once out of the neighborhood, he steered towards the motel. With Jenny snuggling up to his side, her hand stroking lightly at his chino-covered thigh, both of them were more than ready.

Jerry's transistor radio was suspended by its hand strap from the rearview mirror, and the hot tunes from 'KKZX' kept on coming:

"Don't be cruel, don't be cruel,

to a heart that's true,

I don't want no other love,

Baby it's just you I'm thinking of.."

Jerry turned the Ford into the motel entrance lot and drove over to where the room was. It was perfect, they were out of sight of the office, and when he stopped the car and turned off the engine, they looked at each other. Eyes bright faces flushed, this was it, Jerry could feel his heart pounding.

Jenny could feel her blood roaring, knowing that Jerry could complete his passion in her more than willing body was making her entrance hot and creamy slick.

Taking the radio, they went inside and locked the door. Turning to face each other, both of them were trembling, and they came together, in a heated, passion-filled kiss, deepening into a long, drawn-out French kiss, both of them moaning into each other's mouth. Jenny could feel the press of his eager cock, oh god, that was so good, she wanted it, needed it, and they were quickly fumbling at their clothes.

Jerry turned on the bedside lamp, so he could open the condom wrapper. He saw the totally naked Jenny, relaxing on her side on the bed, with an expectant smile, watching him. With his cock stiff and hard, he slid the condom over the head of his cock, and it was a simple matter of just unrolling it down the shaft.

Jerry joined Jenny on the bed, and between her thighs, he nudged against her.

"Only you, can make this world seem right,

Only you, can make the darkness bright,

Only you, and you alone, can thrill me like you do,

And fill my heart with love, for only you..."

As the Platters' song filled the room, Jerry pushed forward, Jenny moaned at the exciting feel of his condom-wrapped cock driving in, until he was buried deep inside. She felt the fullness of his prick, her tight, almost virginal walls giving way, being spread apart, as he took her, oh yes, this was the second time, and no pain, just a rush of pleasure, god that felt so good.

"Oh yes lover, now you can cum deep inside me, ride me, sweetheart, then fill up that condom."

Jerry, spurred on by the knowledge that he was going to explode inside Jenny's tightness, pulled back a bit, and got into a fucking rhythm, driving deep, then pulling back to plunge in again. He felt Jenny's legs cross over his waist, and he sank into the maximum, his balls smacked gently against her ass as her hips tilted up to the perfect angle for deep plunges.

Jerry murmured, "Oh yeah baby, you feel so hot, so tight, so good."

Jenny cooed back, "Feels so good, keep making love to me lover, let it go inside me!"

The condom helped him to delay his orgasm, and he continued to ride his gorgeous girlfriend's body, relishing the tight grip around his shaft, her cries and moans of pleasure, and Jenny's beautiful face, filled with bliss as they rode towards that beckoning climax.

Jenny felt the warm, burning glow of sexual pleasure quickly start to grow. The feel of his hard, eager prick, sliding in and out of her, spreading her tight walls open again and again, turned the glow into a raging blaze of lust. Knowing that he was going to be able to complete his passion inside her just applied the spurs even more, her cries and grunts of pleasure were non-stop.

"Sincerely, oh yes, sincerely,

'Cause I love you so dearly, please say you'll be mine,

Sincerely, oh you know how I love you,

I'll do anything for you, please say you'll be mine..."

The Moonglows signature tune started up, and Jenny could feel the pressure building up, oh yes, she was fast approaching her climax.

Raggedly she cried out, "Oh yes lover, I'm going to do it, do it lover, let it go, oh god, YES!"

She heard Jerry gasp out, "Oh yeah baby, YEAH!", and she flew into climax, she felt the spasms grip at his prick, and start milking hard. The thought of oh yeah lover, fill up that condom ran through her mind.

Jerry followed a second or two later, letting out loud grunts as his prick exploded, holy fuck, cumming inside Jenny was so much better. He grunted and growled as he felt the superb tightness of her walls virtually sucking at him, making him pour out a huge load into the condom.

Jenny realized, as she rode her crest, how much better it felt to climax hard with her lover's prick taking his pleasure inside her at the same time, so good, she rode the spasms until the last one raced through her, and she felt the pleasure ebbing away, the satisfying feeling of afterglow replacing it.

When Jerry pulled out, the condom had indeed held him in check, and he stepped into the bathroom, stripped it off, wrapped a piece of tissue around it, and tossed it in the waste basket.

As Jerry wiped his cock clean, he went back into the bedroom and saw Jenny laying on her side, a glow of sexual satisfaction on her face.

"Come back to bed, my lover man, cuddle with me a while, then we can do more."

As Jerry cuddled in against his girlfriend's warm, nude body, the hits from 'KKZX' kept on coming.

"Hey, all you cool cats, you got the Terry Jack late-night show, and here's the big hit, 'In the Still of the Night', from The Five Satins."

''In the still of the night,

I held you, held you tight,

'Cause I love, love you so,

Promise I'll never, let you go,

In the still of the night...''