Boarding with Linda Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Obviously I was well aware that she knew how to get herself off with her fingers on her clit, so it didn't surprise me that her pussy was immediately feeling even hotter and wetter once she put her own fingers to work. I could occasionally feel her fingertips moving over her clit as my cock slid in and out just below it and I could tell that her arm was moving rhythmically. It actually made me glad that she wasn't shy about pursuing her own orgasm though, of course, I was also happy to do whatever might help, as well. After having cum twice already, my orgasm was in no danger of rearing up too quickly, but I was enjoying the pleasure I was feeling as a result of her hot pussy sliding up and down my tool. I was also enjoying having my hands on her tits, caressing the soft, smooth flesh and toying with her hard nipples. I don't know if that had any impact on her building orgasm but I'm sure it wasn't working against it. As she got closer to cumming, she was riding me harder and faster while trying to keep her moaning under control.

She suddenly seemed to go into slow motion at about the same time that her body started to tremble. I continued fondling her tits just as it appeared that she was still stroking her clit as she came. It was another long and intense orgasm but, once she'd gone back to riding me again, I had her start turning to her right. I managed to get her onto all-fours on the couch without ever slipping out of her and immediately commenced fucking her doggie-style. I noted that her hand went right back between her legs, which was fine with me because my hands were back on her swinging tits pretty quickly, too. I was relishing the feel of fucking her this way so much that I was fucking her hard pretty much right away. She was pushing back against me just as hard as I was thrusting so my hips were smacking against her ass. This was not making love like we had earlier in this same spot; this was definitely enthusiastically pursuing the pleasure.

My orgasm was building a lot more quickly as we were fucking harder and faster, which was okay, too, since she'd cum again already. I still was a bit incredulous that I was actually sliding my cock in and out of her hot pussy while also fondling her luscious tits which I think may have even pushed the level of pleasure I was feeling up higher. I didn't slow down or do anything to try to draw the pleasure out even longer; I just went with it and could feel my cock swelling a bit more as I got closer to cumming. I kept the rhythm going and pretty soon I was spewing into her with a moan. I was pleasantly surprised when I was in mid-orgasm and I could feel Linda's body trembling. I continued to fuck her as I continued to spew, stopping only once I couldn't fuck her anymore. I pulled out and sat down while she rolled onto her back and lay beside me.

"Wow," she finally said.

Once we'd recovered, we agreed that it was time to get to bed. As much as I would have loved to join her in her king-sized bed for the rest of the night, I knew we wouldn't get any sleep. I also didn't want to have Ashley come in and find me there, naked, when we had agreed that she should not see any different behavior from the two of us. We managed to be patient during the following days and waited until we knew she was asleep before we started messing around. We were having a lot of fun and I was blowing off all of her friends, temporarily at least, as we reveled in our newfound activities. The best, though, was when we realized how much freedom we'd have the next weekend that Ashley spent with her dad. We both told all of our friends that we were fighting a cold and would be laid up all that weekend. We also warned them to stay away in case we were contagious. We spent the entire weekend naked in her bed and left very little unexplored and untried by the time Ashley returned home on Sunday night.

12