Boating on Lake Michigan

Story Info
A boatride, a foliage trip.
1.1k words
2.83
2.9k
1
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun was at high noon over Lake Michigan that third Saturday in August, our first excursion of the season. We had left the Bay Harbor Lake Marina, northern Michigan about a half hour earlier cruising at a speed of 25 knots.

My boyfriend's boat, a Cobalt 200, is designed to feel more spacious than its length, 22 feet, would suggest. At 1.85 tons displacement it draws 3' 1" of water. A swim platform makes reboarding easy.

It's a new relationship with David, having started barely three months before at Soho, a low-key bar in Ferndale where my eyes locked onto the then 31 year old clad tight blue jeans. Anyway we had chatted briefly, played a few games of pool then chatted more.

I've been looking forward to this day on the lake for weeks. It's not like I've never been on a boat before, just not one with a motor on a lake as vast as this one. Work and other errands seemed to get in the way.

David has owned this boat for three years, having purchased it to celebrate paying off the loan that put him through PA school.

What about me? I work in health care as well, but as a male nurse.

I pulled off my blue teeshirt letting the sun beat down on me. It's about time I got a tan.

David looked at my lean body knowing that I'm perfectly content just to run five miles a day.

My libido is often quite active especially at times like this when we're alone together. He's wearing just Wine red swim trunks and velcro sandals. His muscular physique made by many hours at the gym makes him sexy as hell. He has thick pecs, broad shoulders and baseball-sized biceps.

"I like it when you check me out."

I grinned but did not reply.

"Get an eyefull dude."

Are you flirting?

He put a hand on my thigh drawing my attention down there.

"I bought this boat used. Its former owner needed fast cash so I negotiated."

I mentioned that "I got a car that way when I was 18."

"When I was a senior in high school, actually that summer when I graduated, my friend Jon took me out on a sailboat. I fell in love with boating."

"Was Jon gay?"

"He was straight. I came out to him and he was ok with it."

"Do you guys stay in touch?"

"We do. He's married. His wife's name is Leah."

"Did you attend the wedding?"

"I did," said David.

"Let me ask you a personal question."

He looked at me in silence so I continued.

"Did you ever just feel like you wanted to get it on with him?"

He chuckled briefly. "Of course not," he quipped.

I'm betting you did have a crush on him.

He kept the boat close to the Michigan coast but far enough off shore to blur the scenery.

"This boat only holds 50 gallons so we're going to have to head back (to the marina) soon."

"Ok," I said.

He executed a wide turn putting us on a northbound course.

Giving in to my libido, I rub my dick through my trunks. He gives a closed-mouthed smile with a nod but remains silent.

I continued rubbing.

A few seconds later my penis became erect. He quipped, "excited to see me."

I nodded then looked into his eyes for a deep kiss. He slowed the boat to a full stop.

Before long our lips met. I felt his tongue brushing my tongue. My tongue responds in kind. Passion made his hand inch toward my crotch and rub my penis through my trunks.

I can not wait to be naked in your bedroom.

The time was well past noon when we returned to the northern Michigan apartment where David parked beside my car that had been there overnight.

Before starting for the front door a gaze gave way to making out. After several seconds we hurried to building and bounded up the steps to his second floor apartment.

Lying on his kingsize bed I elevated one thigh putting my foot above his arm. My other thigh lies on the mattress. David's uncut cock is sliding easily in and out of the orifice. His hand is wrapped loosely around my erection sliding back and forth.

Soft grunts mask my pleasure. The orifice stretches to accommodate the girth of his shaft.

Feels so good. Don't stop. It feels so good.

Suddenly we hear a loud double knock on the door. The bell rings just seconds afterward.

My boyfriend hurried to pull up a pair of jeans and went shirtless to the door.

I came into the living room to find that we had a youthful looking guest.

"This is my brother Ken. Ken this is my boyfriend Steven."

The dude looked to be in his early twenties.

Anyway David and I plopped into opposite ends the sofa. Ken took a seat in the rocking chair.

My boyfriend regarded his younger brother.

"So Ken what's happening these days? Do you have a boyfriend?"

"There's a guy at school I like. His name is Bradley."

"Nice," I said.

"Let us know if you get him out of his pants."

Ken chuckled.

An early autumn morning sees David and me on the opposite shore of Lake Michigan. Ahead of us, to the west is scenic Hiawatha National Forest.

We are traveling through a dense woodland with beautiful foliage colors: reds, oranges, evergreens.

As so often happens my libido started to control me. We had been hiking for approximately 15 minutes when we stopped. Without saying a word, I stripped naked leaving my clothes scattered. David fixed his eyes on me as he lightly rubbed his organ through his pants.

"Take your clothes off."

"Jerk off for me."

My boyfriend knows that I am not bashful about masturbating. I sat against a tree and, determined to ejaculate, pumped my hand rapidly.

About three minutes elapsed. Though I had varied the tempo, I had not stopped. Suddenly a 5-inch stream of cum felt very satisfying.

The scene turned into something of an orgy. David's younger brother began making out with his boyfriend, a strikingly handsome tall blond. Barely a minute passed before the two boys undressed each other.

My partner had finally stripped naked. Before long I am bending slightly forward bracing myself with both hands against a tree. I can feel his thick cock sliding back and forth as his pelvis slaps my buttocks.

Back at the nurses station with Katie, Ann, Missy, and Jane it's not a secret that I am gay. I guess it shows in how I carry myself. I'll admit to being effeminate.

I talked briefly that morning about hiking in Hiawatha State Forest over the weekend only to mention that the foliage is breathtaking.

"We walked a few miles. It was me, David, his brother and the brother's boyfriend."