Bob & Susan Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmmmmm." Susan's desire was increasing, and along with it her wish – no, need to control.

"Baby," she said, looking into his eyes. "Go get me my strapon and the lubricant."

Bob's eyes lit up with the thought of pleasing the lovely woman again.

"Right away." He stood and hurried toward the bedroom. Susan could see that he was soft now. She thought that a man might let a woman fuck his ass when he is in the height of sexual excitement, but this man was spent for the time, and still not mere willing, but wanting to do it if it pleased her. Her feelings for him were increasing.

When Bob returned with the strapon and lube, Susan stepped into the harness, pulled it up and motioned to Bob, her voice firm, controlling, but not harsh.

"Get on your hands and knees on the floor."

Bob quickly complied and Susan moved behind him on her knees, generously lubing both his ass and "her" cock. She told him to bend his knees and lower his ass to the right level for her and slowly began to push inside him. She had already used the strapon on him once this morning, and it slid in a bit easier. Bob helped by relaxing his sphincter muscles; he was learning.

When she was all the way inside him, Susan began to fuck him slowly, then faster, harder, until she was moving him forward each time her body touched his ass. She heard him grunt with each thrust and watched his body moving. She knew he was excited by the way he tried to push back into her.

Remembering what she had seen a man do with a woman in a sex video, Susan reached forward and grasped Bob's hair, pulling, giving herself more leverage as she fucked his ass, giving more force to each thrust.

She wished she could cum; shoot something up his ass, fill him, and remembered the squirting dildo she had seen when she ordered this one. Perhaps she would fill it with Bob's cum instead of water and then fuck him with it - - or watch him suck it.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Bob's voice.

"I wish I could see your face, look into your eyes while you fucked my ass." He gasped.

"So do I." Susan responded, realizing she had liked it better this morning when Bob was on his back, holding his legs in the air. She had literally been over him when she fucked his ass and had felt more of a sense of power,

Withdrawing, Susan told Bob to move onto his back, getting a sofa cushion to raise his ass in the air. Bob gripped his legs behind his knees, pulling them back, giving her a better angle to enter him.

Susan moved between his legs, putting the tip of "her" cock on his opening. Their eyes met as he began to push inside him. His asshole had not closed up completely yet and she slid inside easily.

"Do you like me fucking your ass like this?" Susan asked, as she reached a steady rhythm, pushing in and out of him.

"I like - - no love the expression on your face when you do."

As she looked down at him, fucking him, Susan asked. "Would you really do anything I wanted sexually?"

Unhesitating, Bob replied. "Yes!" He loved the way Susan responded to his words. Her nostrils flared and her eyes filled with both lust and power.

"I wouldn't do anything to hurt you, but I have seen some things on videos that turn me on."

"Mmmmmmm. God, Susan, anything."

Susan stopped and withdrew again. She needed another climax, and from the looks of Bob's cock, so did he.

Straddling his hips, Susan moved her pussy over his cock.

"Fuck me." She told him, again firmly, but not harshly.

She held still while he thrust up into her. This was also a part of her need to feel power.

After Bob came, Susan moved over his mouth so he could clean her pussy with his lips and tongue, bringing her to her own climax.

Lying on the floor beside him afterward, Susan cuddled in his arms. She was curious.

"Lover, why haven't you ever asked to fuck my ass?" She asked, softly. "You know I was turned on when you stuck your finger into my asshole last night and your tongue in it today."

"I didn't know if you would let me." Bob replied. "And besides, I was too busy licking it."

"Maybe tomorrow?" Susan asked.

"God, yes." Bob blurted out, then – "Is that the kinky thing you talked about?"

"That's not the one I was thinking about." Susan laughed. "But we will try that one too, if you're still up for it."

"I said anything, Baby."

"Mmmmm." Susan replied, happily.

As they lay together, silent for a time, Susan realized that her mind had drifted to watching Gina masturbating on the patio table a bit earlier. She realized too that her breathing rate had increased as she thought about it. True, she thought, Bob's tongue in her ass had likely made the entire thing more erotic, but there was something different in the way she now felt about her best friend.

After several minutes, Susan spoke. "I'm going over to Gina's for a bit, Lover. You can get something to eat from the refrigerator if you like. You can go ahead and sleep in the bedroom."

"I'll wait up for you, Baby."

"I may be awhile and you need to get some rest for tomorrow, Lover. I have a big day planned for us." Susan giggled, reaching down and shaking Bob's limp cock.

Bob agreed and they kissed deeply, holding each other tightly. Afterward, Susan rose, went to the bedroom while Bob stayed on the floor. She returned shortly wearing a very short robe which almost covered her ass.

"We have a gate between our yards," Susan explained, "and no one will see me in this.

Bob rose and they kissed again, after which Susan left through her back door for Gina's.

12