Bob, Sandi, and Pauline Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She kept going until I came and rode me until I started to soften and then she got off me and left the room.

She came back ten minutes later fully dressed and with a knife in her hands. I suddenly realized that my earlier thought that she had no intention of harming me might have been faulty and I guess it showed on my face as she said:

"Oh no baby; I couldn't hurt you. I could never hurt you."

I watched as she untied my right arm and then dropped the knife where I could pick it up with my right hand.

"We'll talk tonight baby" and she left. As I was cutting the rope tying my left arm to the bed I heard the garage door open and shortly thereafter close. I got myself loose, took a shower, dressed and then went to work.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

As I drove I wondered what Sandi felt that we needed to talk about. I thought that I had made my position perfectly clear. Her dalliance with Dale had ended our marriage. That was cut and dried. The fact that my cock had finally been in her ass wasn't going to change a thing. I briefly considered pretending to drop the divorce and fucking Sandi's ass until she was served, but I quickly put that thought out of my mind. I couldn't be that much of an asshole. The idea was tempting and I could rationalize doing it as revenge for what she had done with Dale, but the bottom line was that I would still have to live with myself. I just wasn't the kind of guy who could do it and not feel guilty afterwards.

The day flew by at work and the only time I thought of being in Sandi's ass was when I saw Pauline's back side and wondered how tight it might be as I eased into it. And once again I thought of changing my stance on what my status would be when Sandi was served and I moved out. The marriage would be as good as over right? Technically, if not legally I would be single again right? And of course there was the fact that Sandi had broken her vows so that released me from mine right? Even as I had the thoughts I knew I was going to have my work cut out for me if I was going to overcome my basic programming as far as my marriage vows were concerned.

I had a surprise for Sandi. She had said that we would talk that night when we got home, but I wasn't going home. When I got off work I checked into a motel and then turned my cell phone off. I had dinner at the Outback Steak House and then stopped at Bud's Bar for a couple of beers before going back to the motel.

I had arranged with Frank to take the next day off so I slept late and then had breakfast at the IHOP next to the motel. After eating I called Martin and asked to speak to Sandi and was told that she was in a meeting. I was asked if I wanted to leave a message and I told the receptionist that I would call back later. Knowing that Sandi was at work and not at the house I headed to the U-Haul place and rented a truck and a car hauling trailer. By four I had everything out of the house that I wanted. I left my wedding ring in the middle of the kitchen table and then I left.

I drove over to my new apartment and moved in and then returned the truck and trailer. The U-Haul place also had storage units and I rented a large one and moved the Mustang, my tools and all my shop equipment into it. I hit a Denny's for dinner and then stopped at a Wal-Mart to buy some of the things I needed to set myself up in my bachelor pad.

I slept pretty soundly that night and when I woke up in the morning I realized that it was the first day of a fresh start. Even so it started on a sour note. I turned on my cell phone which had been off for thirty-six hours and it was full of missed messages and voice mails and they were all from Sandi. I deleted them all and debated cancelling the phone and getting a new one with a different number, but decided that it would be too much trouble given all the people I would have to contact and give the new number to. Half of whom would want to know why and I wasn't up to telling them.

++++++++++++++++++++++++

When I got to work Doris was already there and she gave me a nasty look and said:

"You need to call your wife. She has called twenty-seven times since yesterday and she is accusing me of being a liar when I tell her that you are not here. She says that I'm just saying that because you told me to."

"I do not want to talk to her Doris. I've moved out and want nothing to do with her anymore. When she calls put her on hold and leave her there until she drops off."

That prompted another thought and I went back down to the lobby and told the guard at the security desk that Sandi was under no condition to be allowed in the building. He shrugged and said:

"I'll put it in the log so the other shifts will see it, but I can't promise anything. When things get real busy here people can and have slipped by."

Knowing he was right I said nothing and went back to my office. Pauline came in and said:

"Why the sour look?"

I told her and she said, "Even if she gets by security Doris and I will see that she doesn't get to you."

"How can you do that?"

"Stall her long enough for you to leave your office and go through mine to get to the back stairs."

"I guess I lucked out and got the right PA after all."

"And don't you forget it."

As she left the room and I watched her ass I wondered if she was wearing those tight slacks knowing what her marvelous ass was making me think? I slapped myself mentally. "Of course she knows you dummy."

At twelve I called Doris into the office and told her to get her purse as I was taking her to lunch as a way of thanking her for putting up with Sandi. Once we had given our orders Doris said:

"I'm not normally a nosy person, but I just have to ask. What's up with you and Sandi? I saw the two of you two weeks ago and you looked great together."

"That's because two weeks ago I didn't know what I now know. Sandi has been cheating on me for the last three months and I just found out about it."

"Sandi? Cheating on you? I find that hard to believe."

"This isn't a case of I think she is. I confronted her and she admitted it. She says that it was just a short fling and that we can get by it. I, on the other hand, don't see things that way."

"That's a shame. You and Sandi were so good together."

At that point our orders came. As we ate I asked her if Pauline had discussed with her what to do if Sandi showed up and she said that they had talked about it and that is what had prompted her question to me when we sat down.

"I'm butting in where it is none of my business, but I'd be careful where Pauline is concerned."

"Why would you say that?"

"When she was telling me what to do if Sandi showed up I could see that she was already thinking of how to take Sandi's place."

"Would that be bad? She is a damned good looking woman and smart too."

"Just be careful Bob. Call it woman's tuition for lack of a better description, but I'm not sure that Pauline would be good for you. There is something about her that to me just doesn't ring right."

I changed the subject and asked what she planned to do when she got to Boston and that carried us through the rest of lunch. When we got back to the office I bit the bullet and called Sandi at work. When she answered I said:

"I'm not interrupting anything am I? I mean I didn't catch you bent over Dale's desk or on your knees under it did I?"

She hung up on me and I had to smile. She had been trying to get in touch with me and there I was on the phone and she hung up on me. I called back and told the receptionist that Sandi had been too busy to take my call so I'd leave a message for her.

"Please tell her to make sure that she is at home Saturday morning to take delivery of the package. If for some reason she can't be there I'll have it delivered to her at work on Monday. It is important Cheri so please make sure that she gets the message."

I left work early and hit the bank. In the papers that Sandi would be served with was a breakdown of the household expenses and she was informed that half of that amount was what she needed to set aside from her paycheck. Actually it was a good deal for her as she was living in the home while I was having to maintain a separate residence. Like the attorney said:

"You always lose something in a divorce no matter who is at fault."

I called and cancelled all of our joint credit cards and got the payoff balances of all of them. I cashed in two of the certificates of deposit that were in the safe deposit box and used the money to pay off the credit cards. That left five CDs, six U.S. Government savings bonds and some personal papers in the box so I rented another one in my name only and took three of the CDs and my personal papers -- birth certificate, passport and the like -- and moved them to the new box. That done I had the weekend to look forward to and I expected it to be busy with my settling into my new digs.

Saturday morning I got up and had breakfast at the IHOP and then hit a couple of stores to get more of what I needed to make apartment living more comfortable for me. That afternoon I hit the exercise room and was pleased to see several leotard clad lovelies there working out. I noticed that only one of them was wearing a wedding ring and I had the thought that the extra fifty bucks that the apartment was costing me was worth it just for the scenery. That thought was reinforced when I went to the swimming pool and saw all of the lovelies there. When I did start to play it looked like I had a 'target rich environment' to work with. Providing of course that Pauline didn't get me.

Once back in my apartment as I was making myself dinner it finally hit me. I was without Sandi in my life for the first time in twenty-three years. It was upsetting because I did love her. Not that I had loved her, but that I still did love her. I probably always would, but I just could not accept what she had done and put it behind me. I just wasn't wired that way. I knew I was going to miss her in the coming months, but there was no going back for me.

To be continued...

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Amanda Guesses Wrong She thought he would cave.in Loving Wives
The Honey Trap You have to use the right bait.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
More Stories