Bob, Sandi, and Pauline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Neubert had Sandi on her hands and knees and was doing her doggie while he worked on her butt hole with his fingers. She kept telling him to stop, but she was pushing back at him and he mistook that to mean that she didn't really mean for him to stop. Even I, watching the video, knew that she was pushing back on the cock that was fucking her because that was what she always did when getting it doggie, but Neubert decided that it was his fingers in her ass that was making her respond that way.

He pulled out of Sandi's pussy, put his cock against her asshole and started to push. Sandi dropped flat on the bed, rolled onto her back and kicked Neubert square in the nuts.

"God damn you! I told you no! I've told you no all along and I've told you why. Get your ass dressed and get the hell out of here and don't bother calling me any more."

It was kind of funny watching him dress while trying to hold onto his balls and as Sandi rained curses down on him. He left and when he was gone Sandi came back into the bedroom. She sat down on the bed, opened the bedside table, took out the framed photo of me that used to set on the table on her side of the bed and hugged it to her chest. And then she started crying.

I shut off the player and sat there staring at the blank screen. I must have sat there for five minutes or so as a thousand thoughts raced through my mind. I wasn't even aware that I'd picked up the phone and made the call until I heard Sandi's voice say "Hello?"

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Separate Vacations Keeping running shoes under the bed.in Loving Wives
In Her Eyes A husband doesn't like what he sees.in Loving Wives
Amanda Guesses Wrong She thought he would cave.in Loving Wives
Requital He caught her cheating; she thinks he's overreacting.in Loving Wives
More Stories