Bob Wants a Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bob was convinced he'd pushed her too far as he got up to refill her glass. He realized his mistake when he returned to find her still seated on the couch, with her bouse lying next to her. She wore a pale pink bra that did not completely hide her nipples.

She accepted the glass of wine from him and commented, "I did mention that I love to be touched, didn't I?"

Bob took the hint and started to caress her. He used his tongue to follow the path from her earlobe down the side of her neck and across her breast bone to the exposed parts of her breasts. He wrapped his arms around her as she thrust her breasts towards his mouth and tongue.

Bob didn't notice when Sarah reached behind her to unsnap her bra until he found her bra falling down and exposing her breasts to his waiting mouth.

Bob pulled his face back and used his hands to fondle her breasts and gently pinch her nipples. Sarah unbuttoned Bob's shirt and found his nipples with her fingertips.

Within moments they were each breathing hard and pulled apart to finish removing their open clothing. They sat there both topless, staring at each other.

"I know we said we wanted to go slow, but what would you think if we took off the rest of our clothes and you show me the bedroom?" Sarah asked.

"I'd like that," Bob said standing up and removing his pants.

Sarah stared at the naked man in front of her, "Sorry, but I just want to look at you. You are the first naked man I've seen in a long while and I have to admit you are impressive."

"I don't have a problem with you looking, but how about allowing me to see you in all of your glory too?" Bob replied.

"How rude of me," Sarah replied laughing as she stood and slowly removed the remainder of her clothes making sure she displayed herself to his view.

Once she was naked and facing him and her eyes once again looked at his, he embraced her and their first naked hug.

They retired to the bedroom and found the bed. True to their conversation they only engaged in the most basic of sexual positions. Orgasm followed quickly and they rolled over.

Bob was the one to speak up first. "Thank you, that felt very normal and not at all like what I've been watching. I wonder if it felt familiar to you too, or would you like to expand into other things, other positions, maybe oral?"

Sarah replied with a smile. "It felt like the sex I've had before, and nothing like what I've read about. Would it be okay with you if I were on top next time? I would love to have your tongue between my legs and I'll gladly take your cock in my mouth. I did mention that my previous experience was not that intensive and I'd like to try new things. Can I watch some of that porn with you?"

Readers, thank you for reading my work. The only payment I receive is your comments. Feel free to contact me directly through Lit. I will respond to all emails if you leave your e-mail address and your Lit profile name.

joeehartley

12