Bobbie and Bobby

Story Info
She got curious.
3.8k words
2.88
155.2k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 11/24/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bobbie and I had gotten tired of the constant fight of trying to keep a good-looking lawn in front of our house. Drought conditions and water restrictions had resulted in patches of dead grass all over the place. We decided to take the grass out and xeroscape the yard. The yard slopes down from the house to the street so the plan was to level the ground from the sidewalk to about fifteen feet from the house and then terrace the rest.

I hired a couple of college kids to do the leveling and to haul away the dirt and then I had a load of landscaping blocks delivered to build the terrace walls. While I was laying the block Bobbie had our rotor tiller running and she was trying to loosen the soil where we were going to plant ferns. The machine was a little one and only a half horse and it just wasn't up to the task. It was too small and the ground was just too hard. I was enjoying the sight of Bobbie running the tiller. The blades were beating on the ground, but not breaking it up and the vibration of the machine was transmitted through the handle bars to Bobbie's arms and then to her upper torso. She wasn't wearing a bra and her 36 C's were bouncing all over the place. It turned out that I wasn't the only one watching and enjoying the show.

A 1993 Mustang convertible pulled up at the curb. I recognized the car as one that passed through the neighborhood all the time and I sort of recognized the driver. I'd never met him, but I had seen him off and on either in the Mustang or in a Chevy truck. Bobbie shut down the rototiller and the guy said, "You'll be there all month trying to break that ground with that little thing. I've got an eight horse that can do the job if you would like to borrow it." Bobbie looked at me and I shrugged and she said, "Where do you live?"

"Just turn the corner, third house on the left."

"The Tudor style with all the flower beds?"

"That's the one. If you want I'll go get the tiller and bring it back."

"If it will do better than that poor excuse for a machine I think I would like to try it."

"You got it. I'll be right back."

As he drove off Bobbie said, "That was nice of him."

I laughed and said, "Hell, if it had been me on the machine instead of you with your flopping tits he would have kept right on driving by."

"Your trouble John is that you are just too cynical. He was just being neighborly."

"Cynical my ass. I saw the way he was looking at you. Of course I can't blame him for that. In those shorts and that top you could give a stone statue a hard on."

"What, these old things?"

"Sweetie, if you had been wearing your high heels he would have gotten out of the car and started helping."

"You think? Well let's just find out."

I looked to see where she was looking and I saw the Chevy truck turning the corner with a rototiller in the back.

Bobbie went into the house as the truck pulled up at the curb. The guy got out and went around to let down the tailgate. I got up to go help him lift the machine out of the truck. Just as the two of us were getting ready to lift I heard the guy's sudden intake of breath and I didn't need to look around to see what was there. Bobbie was coming down the driveway in her CFM's and carrying a purse. She stuck out her hand and said, "Hi. I'm Bobbie." He took her hand and said, "That makes two of us."

"Pardon?"

"That's my name too. I'm Bobby."

I introduced myself and then Bobbie kissed me on the cheek and said, "I'm running to 7-11 to get some ice. I'll be back in a few" and she headed for her car. I helped Bobby lift the tiller out of the back of his truck and did my best to look like I didn't see the way he looked at Bobbie walking away in her come fuck me's. Bobbie calls me cynical, but I'm really just a realist and I know human nature. I wasn't kidding in the least when I told Bobbie that if she had been wearing her heels with the shorts and skimpy top when Bobby stopped he would have gotten out of the car and helped. And Bobby proved me right. Bobbie had no sooner pulled out of the driveway than Bobby fired up the tiller and went to work on the ground. He was going to make damn sure that he was there to see Bobbie when she came back.

That night as Bobbie was getting ready for bed she told me that Bobby had invited us down to take a look at his back yard. "He thinks that it may give us some ideas on what to do. He has a pond back there, did you know that?"

No I didn't, but I didn't care either. I knew what I had in mind for our yard and I told her so.

"I'd still like to see how he did his yard. Someday I would like a water feature in our back yard and maybe his pond will give us some ideas."

"Fine. Go on down and look, but be careful. That boy wants a piece of your fine ass and he is going to try and hustle you."

"There you go being cynical again."

"I'm not being cynical. I watched him watch you. I warned you that putting on your come fuck me's would get to him. He couldn't take his eyes off of you."

"I'm sure that you are mistaken John. Do you really think I have a fine ass?"

"The best."

"Want some of it? I'll put my heels on."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It was three months later when I came home form work early and as I turned onto the street I saw Bobbie getting out of Bobby's truck. I quickly pulled to the curb and watched as she leaned back into the truck and gave him a lingering kiss. Then she closed the door and headed for the house. She was wearing high heels, a very short skirt and an extremely low cut blouse - not your normal stay at home housewife attire. I wondered what was going on. No, that's not right, I had a pretty good idea of what was going on, what I really wondered is how long it had been going on. I waited until Bobby turned the corner and then I went on home.

I heard the shower running as I came in the door and there was a line of clothing leading from the door to the stairs. I reached down and picked up Bobbie's panties and saw that the crotch was soaking wet. I didn't need to sniff it to know what it was and that it was obviously fresh. I've never been a procrastinator and I have always believed in facing my problems straight on so I took the sperm soaked panties and headed for the bedroom. I was sitting on the bed twirling the panties on my finger when Bobbie walked into the room toweling herself off. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me and her face lost some of its color when she saw the panties.

"Get him all washed off of you? Or more to the point, did you get him all washed out of you?"

She just stood there staring down at the floor.

"What's the matter Bobbie, cat got your tongue? No spiffy come back. How about telling me that I'm mistaken. That it's not what I think. Or maybe that old standby, "But honey, I can explain." You should have washed these first" and I tossed the cum soaked panties at her. She didn't try to catch them and they fell on the floor at her feet. "If it wasn't for them you might have been able to convince me that the kiss you gave Bobby as you got out of his truck was a friendship thing. Come on Bobbie, say something."

Not a word from her - she just stood there and stared down at the floor. I got up and started to leave the room. As I reached the door I turned and said, "Okay, if you won't talk to me I guess I'll just have to go and get my answers from your boyfriend."

Suddenly Bobbie wanted to talk.

"No! Please don't do that."

"Why not?"

"Because his wife doesn't know."

I went back and sat down on the side of the bed. "What's that supposed to mean? He can fuck up our marriage, but I'm supposed to be considerate of his? His wife doesn't need to know that he's a cheating asshole?"

"That's not it. She is a really nice person and it would hurt her more than she deserves. Find some other way to get at him if you must, but don't hurt her."

"Pity that you didn't have the same concern for me."

"You were never supposed to find out."

"You can't hide shit like this Bobbie. It always comes out sooner or later."

"I've hid it from you for three months now and if you hadn't found out today you never would have. Today was the end of it. I was never going to see him again after today."

"Three months? Jesus, how many times did you come to me after being with him? How many times have I gotten that bastards leftovers?"

"Never. I wouldn't do that to you."

"You expect me to believe that shit? We have sex five and six times a week, sometimes seven. You expect me to believe that you only make arrangements to see him on days we don't have sex?"

"No, I'm telling you that I have never fucked you after I have fucked him."

"How can that be given as much sex as we have?"

"Simple - until today he had never fucked me in my pussy. I let him have me today as a goodbye gift."

"You have been seeing him for three months and you have never had sex with him."

"Define sex. If sex to you is fucking my pussy, then no, we never had sex until today."

"I'm afraid I don't have a clue as to what you are saying."

"He eats my pussy, I suck his cock and he takes me in my ass. Until today he had never had my pussy."

"Oh, okay. Never had your cunt so that makes everything okay. No sex, no harm, no foul. Silly me, I thought we had a problem. Glad we could clear that up." I got up and left the room.

I was at the wet bar in the basement recreation room making myself a stiff drink when Bobbie came downstairs and sat in one of the chairs and watched me. I finished making my drink and I kept my back to her as I took my first sip. She decided that I was going to ignore her so she started talking to my back.

"I all ready know that you and I will not see this the same way, but I don't feel that I have been cheating on you."

I spun around and looked at her, "What?"

"It's true. Well, no it's not. I did cheat on you today because today I let Bobby fuck me, but I don't consider any of the other times as cheating."

"And why in God's name is that?"

"Because I only gave him what you didn't want and what you have never wanted. You won't eat my pussy, but Bobby did. You won't let me suck your cock, but Bobby let me. And you never ever would have anal sex with me, but Bobby did and he loved it and what's more, so did I. You ever wonder why we have had so much sex in the mornings for the last three months. Ever ask yourself why I've been sending you off to work every morning so well fucked? You can thank Bobby for that. He has a kinky side - he loves to eat my pussy after you have cum in me. Believe me John, it took an awful lot of will power for me to say goodbye to Bobby today. I loved everything we did together and I'm going to miss it all."

"Why did you stop?"

"You said it yourself John. It would come out eventually and I never wanted you to know. I happen to love you and I didn't want to lose you and I knew I would if we got caught. I just didn't end it quick enough."

"What, you think just because you said, "That's it Bobby, no more" that he is going to say okay and walk away? He'll keep sniffing around and I would get suspicious and I'd have found out anyway."

"No you wouldn't have. It was a mutual decision John. He loves his wife as much as I love you and he had the same concerns over her finding out that I had over you finding out."

"If he loves her so much why is he out fucking around on her?"

"She is your mirror image. She won't let him eat her pussy, she won't suck his cock and she refuses to even try having anal sex."

"Maybe we should just swap mates."

"Wouldn't work. Except for the stuff we did together neither of us was interested in the other. We are both in love with the people we are married to."

"If there is no interest how in the hell did it start?"

"I seduced him."

"You seduced him? He didn't come onto you and things just went from there? You actually seduced him?"

"Yes I did. I was over there one morning looking at his pond. I was probably dressed inappropriately - I was wearing shorts, my cut off tee shirt and I didn't have a bra on - but it wasn't intentional. I had been working in the yard when I saw him drive by and I wanted to see his pond and so I walked over to his house. He showed me the pond and how he was building a waterfall and I saw him keep looking at my tits. I apologized for the way I was dressed and he said that I didn't have to apologize to him and then he said that I looked good enough to eat. Then I said that I wished that you felt that way and he said that he wished his wife felt that way. Then I said, "So you think I look good enough to eat?" and he smiled and said, "Do I ever." I asked him if his wife was home and he said no, she was at work. We stared at each other for several minutes and then I stepped out of my shorts and panties, sat down on a big, flat rock that was going to be part of his waterfall, spread my legs and waited to see what he would do. He didn't disappoint me and everything just went from there."

"You are right Bobbie, I don't see this the way you do. It doesn't matter that you only did things that I wouldn't do. You still engaged in sexual things with another man and in my book that is unfaithful behavior. Paint the picture any way you care to, you still cheated on me."

"Whatever you say John, whatever you say" and she got up and went back upstairs.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I sat in the basement and got drunk. When I finally staggered upstairs to go to bed Bobbie wasn't there and I undressed and fell onto the bed. When I woke up in the morning I took a shower and a handful of aspirin for my hangover headache and started to get dressed. I was halfway dressed when I noticed that the room didn't seem right and it took me several seconds to figure out what was out of whack. There was nothing of Bobbie's in the room. I looked into the closet and saw that all of her clothes were gone. I finished dressing and went downstairs. Bobbie had the coffeepot on and was putting her breakfast on a tray when I walked into the kitchen. She looked over at me, "I've moved all my stuff into the spare bedroom. I'll try to stay out of your way as much as possible until we can iron out the details of the divorce" and then she took her tray and left the room.

True to her word I rarely saw here for the next week or so. Then I came home from work one day and found her waiting in the kitchen for me. "I've been waiting to hear from your lawyer or for someone to serve me papers."

"I've been waiting to hear from yours."

"I don't have one."

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want a divorce. I happen to be in love with you so if the marriage ends, you have to end it because I won't."

"Well, I haven't seen a lawyer either."

"Why not?"

"I don't know. I honestly don't know" and I left the kitchen.

Another week went by and I still hadn't made a move to get a lawyer, but by then I at least knew why. In spite of what she had done I loved Bobbie and I didn't want to divorce her. On the other hand I didn't know how to put us back together. I just couldn't bring myself to walk up to her and say "All is forgiven." Then fate took a hand. Saturday morning the doorbell rang and when I answered it I found Bobby standing on the porch. Without thinking I stepped aside and said, "She's upstairs in the spare bedroom. Go on up." He actually turned red in the face, "You know?"

"I know."

"Actually I just came by to get the rototiller."

I stood looking at him for what seemed like forever and then I said, "You pretty much fucked up my marriage. You willing to try to help me fix it?"

Bobbie was lying naked on the bed working on herself with a dildo when I opened the door and walked into the spare bedroom. She looked up at me and stopped using the rubber cock on herself while she tried to figure out what was going on. She raised an eyebrow when I started undressing and when I was naked and started walking toward the bed she pulled the fake cock out of her pussy and tossed it aside and spread her legs. She didn't say anything, just waited to see what I was going to do. When I moved between her legs her facial expression was a mixture of curiosity and speculation. It wasn't until my cock slid into her that she said something, "Yes! Oh sweet Jesus yes."

It was a spirited romp, but I had been two weeks without sex, but with sex not very far from my mind, and I didn't last very long. When I came it felt like it felt like I had a quart stored up in me which I suppose was a good thing considering what was going to happen next. When I went limp I pulled myself away from Bobbie and it wasn't all that easy because she kept trying to hang onto me and pull me back down. I got off the bed and walked to the bedroom door and just before I opened it I looked back at her - I still hadn't said a word - and she was looking back at me with a bewildered look on her face. I smiled at her and opened the door and Bobby walked in. I said, "Your turn" and I went downstairs and got myself a beer.

When I came back up I looked in the bedroom and I saw that Bobbie had Bobby's cock in her mouth and he had his face buried in her cunt and was going after it like a starving man going after his first meal in a week. I watched them for a minute or two without them being aware that I was there and then I said, "I understand that she loves a cock in her ass." The both of them stopped and looked over at me. "I suppose it's not cheating if I know about it so you might as well go ahead and have her pussy too" and then I walked away and left them alone. I tried to get some work done in the den, but Bobbie's cries and moans made it impossible to concentrate and so I got up and went outside to work in the yard.

It was an hour later when Bobby came out of the house. I already had his tiller by the back of his truck and I went over to help him lift it in. He was having trouble making eye contact, but I had to make something clear to him before he left.

"There isn't much chance of your wife finding out if you do it in my house. But, I'm not a watcher and I don't really care to be a listener either so try and be done by the time I get home from work, okay?"

The sheepish grin left his face and he looked at me for several seconds before smiling and saying, "You got it." As he pulled away from the curb and turned the corner I was asking myself if I was doing the right thing. I guessed that only time would answer that. When I went back in the house the shower was running and I went up to the bedroom and was sitting on the bed when Bobbie came into the room toweling herself off. She stopped and looked at me, "Why?"

"Because I don't want to divorce you and I couldn't live with you with what you had done being between us. It's not between us anymore. I accept that you have wants and desires that I can't satisfy, needs so strong that you cheated on me to have them satisfied and I'm conceding that I have no right to keep you from having those needs satisfied. I'm gambling here. I believe you when you say that you love me and I'm gambling that I won't lose you to someone who gives you what I won't."

"Is your cock hard?"

"You know it always gets hard when I see you naked."

Bobbie dropped her towel, "I've washed most of him off me, but I'm afraid that there might still be a little of him in me. Can you handle it?"

"I guess I'll have to and I guess I'll have to get used to it."

Bobbie smiled at me and laid down on the bed and waited for me to undress.