Bobblehead

Story Info
Nicole hears a very special word and becomes a bobblehead.
2k words
4.4
96.3k
103
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers

Nicole wasn't used to being stared at. She wasn't really the type of woman that men paid much attention to; she was short, and pudgy, and she had muddy brown eyes and mousy brown hair. She wore thick chunky glasses and dumb hats she knitted herself and she dressed in black but not in a cool gothy way, just in a 'I don't know what matches' way, and she only looked at people when she thought they weren't looking at them. People didn't look at Nicole, let alone stare at her, and she was happy with that.

Someone was staring at Nicole right now.

He was a boy, maybe a year or two younger than her--a freshman instead of a junior, probably. He was standing on the sidewalk, maybe twenty feet away from where she was sitting, and he was looking at her with nervous indecision. The kind of look boys got in movies when they were working up the courage to ask a girl out. Nicole was pretty sure he wasn't doing that, though. She was pretty good with faces, and his didn't look familiar to her even a little bit. Not even in the way that she had gotten used to seeing some people walk past every day while she was studying and eating lunch. This boy was a stranger, but he was staring at her. She looked back down at her book, unsure of what to do with herself.

Out of the corner of her eye, Nicole saw him walking over to her.

His shadow fell across the page she was reading. She looked up, squinting a little against the late spring sunlight. He had this really nervous expression on his face, like he was about do do something someone dared him to do. Nicole felt a sudden, sick sense of worry in her gut--junior high and high school had left her with a certain amount of healthy skepticism when it came to cute guys spontaneously asking her on dates, and this boy was pretty cute. Really really curly blond hair, and sea-foam green eyes, and skin that looked like it had never even seen a pimple. Nicole started to gather up her stuff out of automatic defensive anticipation.

"Um...okay, hi," he said, his breath hitching in his throat. "Oh man. Um...Tim? From Fluid Mechanics? He, um...he told me to tell you..." The boy looked like his throat was closing up. Nicole felt almost disoriented by his shyness. Normally she was the one who had to work to get out simple sentences. She was so distracted by his attack of nerves that she almost didn't register what he was saying. "Um...bobblehead."

Nicole nodded. Then she smiled. Then she nodded again. Of course. Tim. She remembered now. She nodded at the memory. Tim was her partner last semester, back when they did that hydraulics project together. Her smile widened as she thought back to their study sessions. He was so good about her shyness, he told her he could help. She realized she hadn't stopped nodding since hearing the word 'bobblehead', but that only made her more happy. Because it meant that she remembered her lessons.

"Um...wanna take a walk with me?" the boy asked, gesturing back to the sidewalk. Nicole nodded and smiled. It felt like she couldn't stop now. She was floating on a warm sea of acceptance and relaxation, and smiling meant that she was happy and nodding meant that she was agreeable and together they meant that she was comfortable with everything that was happening. She remembered now. Tim told her that would happen, whenever someone reminded her of his silly little dolly. She picked up her backpack and stood up.

It was a very silly little dolly, she remembered. A sportsball player, she didn't know which kind, with a big wide grin and a head that wobbled with every bump of the table. Tim told her to just keep her eyes on the silly little dolly whenever she got nervous, watch the way that its head bounced and bobbled and swayed. And the more she watched the dolly, the more her stress would float away with every giggle at the silly little dolly's silly little smile. Until she smiled just like the dolly. Until her head nodded and bobbed and wobbled just like the dolly. Until Nicole was a bobblehead too.

The boy led Nicole down one of the walking paths, past the Engineering building and down through the commons, but Nicole didn't really see her surroundings. In her mind's eye, she was seeing the doll's head, nodding like it was on a spring. Nicole nodded like that too, when she was a bobblehead. That was because Nicole always agreed when she was a bobblehead. Nicole's mind was empty and plastic, a vacant little dolly head with a happy smile. Nicole didn't think when she was a bobblehead. She just agreed. That was easier. Nicole didn't have to worry about a thing when she was always happy and agreeable.

It was so nice, feeling that tension slip away. Being a bobblehead meant that she didn't have to worry about saying the wrong thing or looking the wrong way or being too weird or too smart or too sad. She was happy and she did what she was told, and that made people happy right back. Nicole felt so grateful to Tim for teaching her how to be a bobblehead. She felt so grateful to the boy leading her by the hand for reminding her how to be a bobblehead. She felt so grateful to herself for letting go and being a bobblehead. It all expanded into a big bubble of bliss that crowded out all her thoughts and left her nice and empty.

The boy led her into some bushes just off the walking path down by the river. A few discarded condoms told Nicole that he wasn't the first person to take someone for a walk down here, where the late spring leaves hid them from any passers by and the sound of rushing water covered any moans. She'd been here before, Nicole remembered. Bobbleheads like her weren't good at remembering, which was why Nicole always forgot times like this, but it felt warm and familiar and happy. Nicole felt like she knew what was about to happen next.

"Um..." The boy looked a little nervous, like he had rubbed the magic lamp and now wasn't sure if he was ready to risk making a wish. "Could you, um." He swallowed hard. "Could you get down on your knees and suck my cock?"

Nicole's smile felt like it went all the way around her head as she knelt down and rubbed her cheek against the crotch of his jeans. She could feel him, straining eagerly against the denim fabric, and all she could think of was how happy it would make him to let it out. Her fingers fumbled with the zipper for a few moments, then with the fly of his boxers, working to get his cock free. By the time she did, it trailed strings of precum wherever the tip brushed against her fingers.

Nicole opened her mouth and swallowed the whole thing in a single stroke.

She had forgotten how good it felt. She always forgot things, because bobbleheads weren't good at remembering. Tim told her that, back when he reminded her of an extra study session that wasn't in her calendar, or told her that she had left a book over at his apartment again. Sometimes things just slipped out of her mind, and that just showed what a good little bobbleheaded doll she was. And since she loved being a good little dolly and bobbing her head up and down and up and down, she loved to forget whatever she was told to forget.

Up and down, up and down. She didn't even realize she was doing it at first. Her head was simply bobbing up and down on the boy's cock, all the way in and all the way out with every stroke as her lips pursed around it and her tongue wiggled against it, and it was every bit as easy and automatic as breathing. His fingers tangled into her hair, guiding her strokes, but Nicole didn't really need that. Tim's cock gave her so much practice. And practice made perfect.

That didn't mean she didn't love it when he tugged hard, forcing her to grind her face against his crotch for long moments while she formed a vacuum seal around the base of his cock. She loved it when he gasped out, "Oh, fuck, just like that, don't stop." She loved it when the motion of her tongue on his shaft made him whimper softly at the back of his throat. It all meant that Nicole was pleasing him, and she could never get enough of that.

Nicole's eyes were only half-open now, rolled back until only the whites showed as she felt the sheer, unadulterated euphoria that came from being a pleasing little bobblehead. She didn't touch herself--her fingers were busy tickling and teasing the boy's balls, feeling the way they jerked and twitched under her touch as they tightened in anticipation. But she didn't need to. The pleasure she felt from making others happy, from obeying them like a good girl, went beyond any orgasm. It was deeper, more fulfilling. She felt complete like this. She never wanted it to stop.

But she knew it would. She could already tell that what little self-control the boy in her mouth had was rapidly ebbing in the face of Nicole's technique. His reflexive thrusts against her face became less rhythmic, more jerky and uncontrolled. His balls tightened further under her fingers, tensing up against the base of his cock. She felt him twitch in her mouth, the flow of precum onto her tongue now a steady drizzle. Nicole's smile went all the way up into her mind, and she bobbed and bobbed and bobbed until every last thought went out of her head.

And then he was gushing, spurting cum in hot torrents into her mouth and Nicole was desperately swallowing as much as she could while the boy moaned so loudly that she was sure that the river wouldn't cover the sound. She felt a little trickle of semen escape from the corner of her mouth, and another little gush slipped out over her smiling lips as he finally withdrew his cock. She didn't mind, though. She knew that she looked sexy with just a little bit of his cum on her face, a tiny reminder that she was a good girl who drank all she could. She wiped her lips clean with her finger, then licked her finger to get every last drop.

"Uh...wow," the boy whispered, his legs trembling a little as he tucked his slick cock back into his clothing. "I...I thought Tim might be, um...y'know, playing a joke or something, but...fuck, that was hot." Nicole nodded in agreement. She was almost dripping wet between her legs, and she knew already that she would spend tonight masturbating to a memory she would only remember as a fantasy. That was what made her such a good dolly, in the end. Her acceptance went all the way down to her core.

And all the way down to her pussy. Nicole giggled at the thought. Then she giggled a little more, because it felt so nice to be silly and empty. The boy didn't look at her, though. He seemed suddenly shy. He just snapped his fingers three times, then ran for it like he thought she was about to chase him down and beat his ass for something. Nicole didn't quite know what.

She wandered back to her usual spot, not quite sure what it was the strange and shy young man had wanted. Whatever it was, Nicole guessed he hadn't quite worked up the nerve to ask after all. At least he wasn't mean, though. Nicole sometimes felt like she was never going to stop tensing up about that. Three years of college hadn't quite erased the instinct. Still, at least people left her alone. That was nice. She flopped onto the grass, checking the time. Still over an hour before her next class. Plenty of time to relax.

And then, from over on the sidewalk, Nicole noticed a woman staring at her.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,748 Followers