Bobby and Abby's Amazing Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
Abby sets up a special video call for Bobby.
2.3k words
4.41
24.3k
35

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abby sets up a special video call for Bobby from her client's office.

Two weeks later Abby was back in Atlanta. This time she planned to stay overnight so she could have some "Clark time."

"It's going to be a fun night, baby," she explained. "Clark booked us a room with a king-sized bed and we're going to pick up right where we left off." She leaned in and whispered in my ear. "I want you to sit right here and think about your wife getting fucked all night long, OK?"

I took a deep breath and nodded.

"That's right baby," she said, "now pack my bag just like last time - nice and sexy for Clark."

I was in my office when my phone rang. It was Abby on a video call. I touched my phone and her face appeared. "Hi honey!" she chirped with a wicked grin. She was wearing the red lip gloss and silver hoop earrings I had packed for her. "You better close the door," she said excitedly.

"What's up?" I asked as I scanned the hall. Almost everyone was out at lunch.

"They gave me my own office since I'll be spending so much time here," she reported. "Clark's on his way over now."

"OK," I replied, not sure where this was going.

"Baby," she giggled, "it's time for you to see what you started."

I gave her a questioning look.

"We're going to give you a show," she explained, "let you see what you've been fantasizing about all these years."

"What -?" I began, but Abby cut me off.

"Just sit back and enjoy!"

Abby smiled as she set the phone down. I could see a chair and some boxes against the wall. I heard the door open and Abby's voice speaking, "yes, yes it's all set up."

"Good," I heard the reply. It was Clark. "He's going to love this," he laughed.

I saw Abby and Clark come into the picture from the waist down, close up. Abby was wearing a skirt that came to mid-thigh and Clark was wearing pinstripe slacks with a white dress shirt tucked in.

Abby's skirt pressed against Clark's slacks and I saw Clark's hands drop down, bunching up Abby's skirt in his hands, squeezing her buns, pulling her against him. I knew they had to be making out, and it was incredibly exciting to only have a partial view. It was like I was spying. My imagination was running wild.

After a few minutes Abby dropped to her knees, her face even with his waist and centered in the camera. She smiled at me then looked up at Clark.

"Hello Bobby," Clark's voice boomed, "I've been enjoying working with your wife very much."

Abby looked at me through the phone, her eyes sparkling with excitement. She wore a tight button-down shirt with the top half undone and open. I could see her bra and stiff nipples. I noticed that she was wearing the anniversary necklace I bought for her - the sapphire pendant. She looked beautiful.

"Just watch now, baby," she spoke to me, then turned and rubbed her hands all over the front of Clark's slacks. Her nails were perfectly manicured, with red nail polish. I watched as the light sparkled off of her diamond engagement ring and gold wedding band.

"Oh, Clark," she cooed, "you're soooooo hard."

"It's all you, baby," Clark laughed, "I've been thinking about you sucking my cock since last time. And I'll bet your husband has, too!"

I sighed. Clark knew my thoughts.

Abby smiled and bit her lip as she undid his belt, unbuttoned his slacks and lowered his zipper. Clark kicked off his shoes as my wife lowered his pants and pulled them off, leaving him standing in just his briefs. I could see his big bulge.

Abby reached up with her sexy hands and rubbed Clark's throbbing shaft through the thin fabric. She leaned forward to kiss it wetly, squeezing the material around the shaft, outlining the long tube of flesh and nibbling and nuzzling it from end to end.

Clark groaned as Abby's lips and tongue saturated the material with her saliva. He took her head in his hands, grinding his meat into her face. With his briefs now sopping wet Abby pulled back and smiled up at him. She looked directly at me through the camera as she grasped the waistband of his briefs with her polished fingers.

I gasped as I watched her slide them down, allowing his huge, throbbing tool to spring free, bobbing in front of my wife's eager face. Abby growled when his erection popped into view. It was a sound I never heard from her before. I could see her eyes filled with lust as she kneeled before him.

"Oh my God," I thought. I couldn't believe the size of Clark's tool. It had to be eight or nine inches long and thick, lined with pulsing blood vessels, capped by a large, smooth helmet and throbbing with power. A pair of large testicles hung between his legs. Abby looked at me, her eyes aflame.

"Oh, fuck! Clark!" she gasped, "Your cock seems even bigger than last time!"

Abby licked her lips as she wrapped her manicured fingers around the shaft. "Look how big it is, baby!" she exclaimed to me.

With her other hand she cupped his massive ball sack, stroking and caressing him. Still looking at me, she brought the crown of Clark's shaft to her red, glossy lips. She closed her eyes and inhaled as she planted a wet, loving kiss on the smooth head.

"Mmmmmm," she purred as her lips began to roam all over, covering it in kisses, her tongue snaking out and washing all over the flared helmet. It was like she was making out with his cock.

Abby had set her phone so close I could see the drops of saliva on her lips, each crinkle in his wrinkled balls, the pulsing veins of his rod. I watched, spellbound, as Abby's lips roamed down his length inch by inch, passionate kisses and wet licks until his entire shaft was dripping wet.

Abby's lips wandered down to Clark's big balls, licking them, nuzzling them, then taking each one in her mouth and sucking, rolling Clark's nuts around in her hungry mouth while she jerked his cock in her hands. The whole time she was looking into the camera, putting on a show for me, showing me what a slut she had become.

Clark was moaning continuously, keeping up a soft, steady dialogue, telling us both what a good cocksucker she was, how much he enjoyed taking my wife for his own, making her his office slut, cuckolding me.

Abby bathed Clark's balls with her tongue, then worked her way back up the shaft, taking her time, moaning in delight. She simply loved Clark's cock and she wanted me to know it. When her lips reached the tip she locked her eyes on mine, blew me a kiss, parted her lips, and took Clark's cock into her mouth, sliding it down until more than half of that long slab of meat was lodged in her smiling face. She had to open wide to accept his girth, and her lips were tightly wrapped around him as she began to rock her head back and forth, struggling to accept a little more into her mouth on each stroke.

Abby sucked him hungrily, and after bobbing on him for a while she came up for air and looked directly at me, holding Clark's cock in front of her face and licking it like an ice cream cone. Clark rubbed her head, running his hand through her soft hair.

"God! Your wife is an awesome cocksucker!" Clark exhaled. "I'm very happy that you gave her to me, my man!"

"Mmmmm, me too!" Abby purred, "I love this!" I shook my head in wonder. Never did I think that my wife would become a hungry cocksucker, but there was no doubt that's what she was.

Abby took him back into her mouth, sucking, her jaw stretched impossibly wide. Time seemed to stop as my wife serviced his huge cock. After a while Clark grasped my wife's head and roughly pumped his pole into her mouth, thrusting his hips, fucking her face as she gasped for air, shiny blobs of saliva dripping down her chin, just as she had described to me before.

Clark was thrusting faster and moaning louder and it seemed like he was getting ready to come. His fingers gripped my wife's hair. He groaned. Abby recognized the signs and suddenly pulled off, wanting to prolong the situation. She stroked Clark's shaft right in front of her face as she kneeled before him.

"You want to come?" she taunted.

"Yes!" Clark groaned. "Hell yes! Just like I did last time. God! I love the way you suck cock!"

Abby giggled, then looked to me. She raised the sapphire pendent to her lips and kissed it, then mouthed the words, "I love you!"

Then my wife opened her mouth and took Clark's shaft deep. He groaned as Abby engulfed him. I could tell that her tongue was working inside her mouth, her hands playing with his balls. She sucked his cock while her hands worked his balls and the base of his shaft, jerking him, urging him to orgasm.

"Ooooh," Clark groaned, "I'm . . . going . . . to . . .."

Clark was pumping his hips into my wife's mouth and Abby was sucking like a mad woman. Her gaze moved from me to Clark, looking up at him expectantly, eager for his load, then back to me. I looked back into her beautiful face, her mouth filled with cock, her lips stretched wide, her cheeks wet and shiny, the symbol of our love hanging from a silver chain in the valley of her cleavage.

I was literally shaking with excitement when I saw Clark's balls twitching under my wife's caress. "This is it," I realized. Clark rose up onto his toes and his thigh muscles clenched up. I watched Abby stop bobbing and go still, holding the head of Clark's shaft between her lips, pumping his rod in her fist. Clark's rod seemed to pulse and his balls contract as he wailed in delight.

"Oh, my God!" I thought. It was actually happening. Clark was coming in her mouth. Abby's eyes were closed as Clark trembled and shook in the throes of his climax. With one hand she gently stroked the base of his rod while the other caressed his balls. In my mind I could see thick ropes of semen blasting into her sucking mouth.

When Abby opened her eyes again she looked directly at me, her eyes swimming with lust. Her jaws were sucked in and her lips smiling around Clark's meat stuffed in her mouth. Then, she slowly pulled back, Clark's rod slipping out from her pursed lips with a pop. She had a look of supreme satisfaction on her face as she looked directly into the camera and opened her mouth wide.

I gasped. I felt like I was going to pass out with excitement. Clark's thick white come filled her mouth, pearly rivulets spilling over her lips, gooey blobs dripping down her chin. Clark's frothy load covered her tongue and sloshed against her teeth. Abby seemed to be in bliss. I couldn't believe that one man could come so much, but there was the proof in my wife's mouth.

Without her eyes ever leaving the camera Abby closed her mouth and swallowed once, then again and again, forcing Clark's semen down her throat. A long trickle of goo hung down from the corner of her mouth.

My heart beat wildly as I saw my wife's throat muscles work to swallow the thick discharge. I slumped exhausted in my chair, emotionally drained by the scene I had just witnessed. I watched in awe as Abby licked her lips and smiled wickedly at me. She lifted the pendent and kissed it, then whispered "see you later" as she reached out to end the call.

When Abby got home that evening I met her at the door and took her in my arms for an intense kiss right on our doorstep. Her mouth was like ambrosia, soft and delicious, the sexiest thing I had ever imagined. I kissed her with wild passion, licking the insides of her mouth with my tongue, pressing my body into hers.

"Whoa!" Abby giggled, surprised by my ardor. "Looks like someone's a little excited!"

"You are so sexy!" I blurted out as I pulled her to me for another kiss. Images of my wife on her knees sucking Clark's huge cock blazed through my brain.

Abby returned my kisses eagerly, then whispered in my ear, "you liked watching me suck Clark's cock, didn't you honey?"

I just groaned. She kissed me again, holding my face in her hands, her tongue swirling in my mouth, pulling back every so often to whisper dirty things in my ear.

"You like putting your tongue where Clark's cock was, don't you baby? . . . Did you like seeing my mouth filled with come, sweetheart? . . . Maybe next time I'll kiss you right after he comes in my mouth . . . before I swallow it all down . . . would you like that, baby? . . . Would you like a sloppy, come-filled kiss with your naughty wife?"

I almost passed out from excitement, kissing more passionately with every word from her lips.

"Ooooh, yeah baby, I'm going to give you the sexiest kisses ever . . . cock kisses . . . come kisses . . . I'm going to let you lick the come from my mouth . . . it's going to be so fucking hot, baby."