Bobby and the Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry, Tony."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... I just... I need to see you. I need to see that it's you inside me."

"Oh, god, Bobby. I'm so sorry. I didn't think..."

Tony moved and laid down next to me. He wrapped his arms around me and cradled my head to him. He gently kissed my forehead and cheeks and lips. When he moved on top of me between my legs, he made slow and gentle love to me. He moved slow with long strokes. He brought me to the brink over and over before he finally allowed me to come. When I cried out in orgasm, he thrust into me and came inside me. He gently kissed me over and over, then held me until we fell asleep.

***

A few days later, I wasn't too surprised when my boss walked into the service area and said that there was a cop to see me. I looked up expecting to see Tony, but it was a detective. The detective walked up to my workbench and introduced himself as Detective Russo and shook my hand, then gave me his business card.

"I need you to come down to the station," he said. "Last night, a young man was being beaten and raped in an alley way, but he was stopped by a group of men. He fits the description of your attacker. We also suspect him in another rape. We need you to identify him."

I glanced over and my supervisor Ronnie was looking at us, listening in. I felt sick to my stomach. My mouth dried and my heart rate sped up.

"I need you to come with me now, Bob," Russo said impatiently.

I nodded.

"I'll tell the boss where you've gone," Ronnie said as he stared at me.

I followed Detective Russo to the elevator and rode quietly. It was all I could do to hold in my emotions. I was on the verge of bursting into tears. There was a cop waiting outside a police cruiser in front of the building. Russo opened the back door and I climbed in. I was feeling motion sick on the drive to the precinct.

When we arrived, Russo escorted me to a row of chairs in a hallway and I sat and waited for him after he disappeared behind a door. I fidgeted nervously in the chair, folding my arms across each other, biting my thumbnail, tapping my foot. I was nervous and frightened and I wished I could be anywhere but here.

Russo stepped out of a room and motioned for me. "Bob."

I stood up and saw Tony and Nick push through the outer doors.

"Bobby!" Tony called out.

I gasped in relief when I saw him and tears fell down my face.

"Paolucci. Taft. What are you doing here?" Russo asked.

"Bobby's a friend of mine. We heard you brought him in," Tony said.

Russo narrowed his eyes at Tony and stared him down for a second. "Fine. Stay out of the way and keep your mouth shut."

Tony smiled at me and nodded towards the door. I wiped my eyes and adjusted my glasses and followed Russo into the room. Tony and Nick came in after me, and stood off to the side out of the way. I wanted to hug Tony so bad, but I knew that he needed to be professional while on duty. Just having in the room made me feel better.

There were two people sitting at a table writing notes and I looked through the big window at the empty line up room.

"No need to be afraid, Bobby. They can't see you," Russo said.

My nerves were so bad I was shaking. I glanced at Tony and he smiled and winked at me. Nick smiled and nodded at me. I took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves.

When the five suspects entered and stood in a line, I drew in a sharp breath and my knees buckled.

"Do you see the man who attacked you?" Russo asked.

I nodded and looked away and started to cry.

"Which one is he?"

"Two," I breathed.

"Have number two step forward and turn around. Bob, I need you look and make sure."

I turned back around and saw Number Two step forward. He had a scowl and a sneer on his face. He slowly turned around and I saw the neck tattoo. It was definitely him. I nodded.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes. That's him," I said and stood there crying.

"All right. I'll get someone to take you home."

"We'll take care of it," Nick said.

"Fine," Russo said and he walked out of the room followed by the other unnamed two people.

I looked over at Nick and he was looking at me with sympathy. Tony was looking off to the back of the room, staring at the wall. I could see tears running down his face.

I stepped towards them. "Tony?" I whispered.

He snapped his head to me and walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me and I cried into his chest.

"I want to kill him with my bare hands for hurting you," he whispered into my ear.

Tony rubbed my back and the back of my hair. After I calmed down, Nick grabbed a box of tissues and held them out to me. I blew my nose and wiped my eyes.

Nick and Tony drove me home and walked me into the house.

Tony looked at Nick and said, "I'm gonna get him to bed and I'll be right out."

Tony put his arm around me and walked me to my bedroom. He undressed me down to my briefs and then pulled the covers back. I climbed into bed and Tony covered me up and sat down and kissed me.

"You're okay, baby. Everything's gonna be okay. I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you ever again. I'll stop by tonight after work, okay?"

"Okay. Thank you, Tony."

Tony returned that night and spent the night at my house. We had amazing sex. Twice. I fell asleep feeling safe and loved as Tony held me tightly to his body.

I woke the next morning when he got out of bed. The sun was just starting to come up. When he came back to the bedroom, I stared at his naked body and asked him the time.

"It's early," he replied. "6:00."

"You going to the gym with Nick and the guys?"

"Yeah."

I watched Tony walk to his bag. He stepped into a jockstrap and pulled on a tank top.

"God, you're hot," I said.

He laughed and threw some balled up socks at me. He pulled on his gym shorts and I tossed the socks back to him. He put on his socks and shoes, then sat on the bed and kissed me.

"I'll see you later, baby."

"Bye, Tony. I love you."

"Love you, too."

***

When I went to work, I noticed that everyone was staring at me and no one said anything more than "hi" or "good morning". I was standing at my workbench and could feel Ronnie staring at me.

My pulse increased and I was starting to shake. I wiped the sweat from my forehead. Ronnie knew what happened to me and I just knew that he told everyone. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and tried to calm my nerves.

"You okay, kid?" Ronnie asked.

"Fine, Ronnie."

I ignored Ronnie and tried to concentrate on my work. At one point my boss came in to talk to Ronnie about something, I could tell he was looking at me out of the corner of his eye. When I walked into a room, people would stop talking and either stare at me or go out of their way to not look at me.

When one of the sales guys came in a couple hours later and said there was a cop out front to see me, I sighed. I didn't want to deal with this right now. I was surprised when I walked out to see Tony standing by the door in full uniform talking to my boss.

"Tony?"

"You got time for lunch?" he asked.

I looked at my boss and he nodded.

I walked out into the hallway with Tony and we walked towards the elevators.

"You okay, Bobby?"

I shook my head. "They all know. They're all staring at me, Tony."

"They know what?"

My eyes filled with tears. "They know I was attacked and raped. Ronnie heard that detective say they caught my attacker raping another young man. He must have told everyone."

"They're just worried about you. Don't get yourself worked up, okay? There's nothing you can do about it. From talking to your boss, he seems like a good guy and he seemed genuinely worried about you."

"I'm really glad you came by. I feel better now."

***

Bo got Tony and I tickets again in November and we had an absolute blast. We met Bo afterward, but this time he was alone. He said he was really happy that Tony and I were still together. He said I was a special guy and I deserved to be happy. The fact that Bo approved of Tony and me meant a lot to me. I could tell he genuinely meant it, though I also could tell he was a little bit jealous.

By this time, Tony and I were getting to be very serious. We had even talked about my moving in with him when my lease expired in January.

When Tony and I went to Mom's for Thanksgiving, I was a nervous wreck. I could tell that Tony was nervous as well, though he was putting on a macho front.

Speaking of macho, Tony looked really hot today. He was wearing a dark blue Polo style shirt with the Detroit Police Department seal on the left breast, nice fitting blue jeans and his cowboy boots. With his leather jacket on, he was the sexiest muscle bear on the planet, and I let him know it.

When we walked in the house, it smelled wonderful. I introduced Tony to my Mom and my step-dad Carl. Tony shook their hands and gave them the bottle of wine we brought. Mom looked uncomfortable and said she needed to finish up in the kitchen. Carl returned to the football game in the sunroom, so we followed him. I got beers for Tony and I and we sat down on the couch and watched the game in silence. Tony and Carl were both rooting for the Lions, of course, and that broke the ice a little bit with Carl.

When we sat down at the table, Carl said a quick grace and we ate until we were stuffed. Tony told Mom that everything was delicious and I agreed.

After dinner, we retired to the living room and sat around the fireplace. Mom asked Tony what he did for a living and he said he was a police officer for the DPD. Carl asked if he knew a couple of guys by name, but Tony didn't know them. I told Carl that Tony was in the Marines like he was, but Carl said he was in the Navy, not the Marines. Oops.

Mom asked how we met and I looked at Tony and he stretched the truth a little bit. "I met Bobby when I responded to an assault in his neighborhood and I interviewed him."

Carl furrowed his brow.

"Well, it's nice that Bobby has made a new friend," Mom said. "Maybe you can introduce him to a nice girl. I'm sure a big, strong man like you must know lots of girls."

"Mom--"

"You don't want to be alone your entire life, do you, Bobby? You stay cooped up in your room all day reading or playing on your computer."

"Mom--"

"The only way you'll meet someone is to get out there and try."

"Mom! I've actually met someone. We're very serious about each other. We're in love with each other."

"Bobby! Why haven't you brought her over so we could meet her? You should have brought her today."

"Mom, I did. I mean, I brought Tony."

Tony was fiddling with the label on his beer bottle. Carl's face turned red.

Mom looked at me in shock and then stood up. "I need to check on the pies."

"Mom--"

Mom put her hand up. "Bobby. Don't."

I stood up and grabbed her hand. "Mom, please."

She looked at me and shook her head.

"Mom, Tony and I are... we love each other. I'm gay, Mom."

Mom's shoulders slumped and she started to sob.

"Mom, please--," I begged as I started to cry.

She pulled her hand away from me and buried her face in her hands.

Carl stood up. His hands were balled into fists and his face was beet read. "You little faggot," he snarled at me. "Get the fuck out of my house."

Tony stood up. "Everyone calm down."

"Shut your mouth, cocksucker," Carl snapped.

Tony tensed up and his hand tightened into a fist, but he took a breath and backed away from Carl and walked over to me. "Come on, Bobby, let's go."

"Mom?" I cried. "Please, don't let him do this. Mom, I love you. Please--"

Mom turned her back and Carl roughly grabbed my arm and pulled me towards the front door.

Tony snatched Carl's hand off me and grabbed him by the shirt and pushed him against the wall and growled, "Put your hands on him again and I'll pound your fucking head in."

"Fucking get out," Carl spat and he turned and walked out of the room.

I sobbed and grabbed my coat and Tony's coat and ran outside. The door slammed behind us.

Tony helped me into his truck and he climbed in and wrapped his arms around me and I sobbed uncontrollably on his shoulder and he whispered he was sorry. I'm not sure how long we sat there, but it seemed like a long time. I looked up at Tony and he had tears on his cheeks.

He said there were some napkins in the glove box, so I pulled some out and we cleaned ourselves up. I had to blow my nose and would normally not do that in front of anybody, but under the circumstances, I went ahead and did it.

Tony started the truck and we drove down to the end of the street. He told me to wait in the truck while he stood outside and made a phone call. He got back in the truck and held onto my hand as he drove. About 20 minutes later we pulled into a small subdivision and parked in front of a house.

He got out of the truck and opened the door for me. I looked up at him confused and he put his hand on the small of my back and we walked up to the door. The door opened and a beautiful woman in her early 30s opened the door. She was tall and thin. She had long, flowing black hair and a sympathetic smile.

"Bobby, this is my sister, Angie," Tony said. "Angie, this is my boyfriend Bobby."

She let us inside the house and she hugged Tony. She pulled me to her and hugged me tight, slowly stroking the back of my head. "I'm so sorry, Bobby," she whispered.

I tried to smile. "Thank you."

"Tony has told me so much about you, and I'm so glad to finally meet you."

"Thank you. I'm glad to finally meet you, too."

She walked us to the family room and introduced me to her husband Peter and their two children, both baby boys. The oldest was only a year and a half and the baby was just four months old. They were both adorable. Tony and I sat down on the couch together and Angie gave Tony the baby to hold. The toddler crawled over to me and pulled himself up on my legs. I picked him up and sat him on my lap. I looked at Tony and smiled. Tony leaned over and kissed my temple and I giggled. I bounced the baby on my knees and he giggled. I was feeling much better.

Peter looked on at us and smiled, then returned to watching the game.

"I thought you needed to be with family today," Tony said quietly. "I hope this counts."

I smiled and nodded. Tony leaned in and kissed me softly on the lips. We played with the babies for a while and watched football with Pete and Angie. Angie made homemade apple pie and it was seriously the best pie I ever had.

When Tony dropped me off at home, he seemed to be lost in thought. We walked inside and he hugged me tight.

"Pack some things, Bobby. I want you to spend the weekend with me at my house."

I smiled. "Okay. I'd really like that."

Tony followed me into the bedroom and I pulled out a duffel bag and grabbed some clothes.

"Bobby?"

I looked up at Tony. He sat down on my bed and patted the space next to him. "Come here a minute."

I sat down next to Tony. He put his arm around my shoulder and kissed me.

"You know how much I love you, don't you?" he said.

"Yes. And I love you too, Tony."

"I know we've talked about it before, but I was thinking that maybe it's time you moved in with me."

"Oh, god, Tony, I would love to. I still have two months on my lease. I, um... I can't afford to pay rent in both places."

"Bobby, I don't care about that."

I looked at him for a second, then grinned. "I'm ready to go right now then."

We both laughed and then kissed passionately. We made plans to come back and pack up my clothes and the stuff I wanted to take with me. I honestly didn't have very much stuff and was pretty sure I'd be able to do it in one trip with Tony's truck.

I packed my duffel bag and packed a suitcase and I followed Tony to his house in my car and pretty much moved into Tony's that night.

Tony had to work the day after Thanksgiving, so I got some boxes and went home and packed up all of my personal things and my clothes. I didn't want any of the living room furniture, except for the TV. We decided to keep my bedroom furniture and put it along with the TV in Tony's second bedroom where he currently kept his computer desk. I threw away everything in the fridge and packed up most of the kitchen stuff to donate. I did my address change with the post office, then took care of turning off the utilities.

Tony and Nick arrived after work and we loaded up everything into Tony's truck. Tony called a charity pickup and scheduled a time for them to come and get the furniture and stuff I didn't want. By Friday night, I was officially living with Tony.

***

Over the next month, I tried to call Mom to tell her that I had moved and had a new phone number, but she wouldn't talk to me. I even called my brother Jim and he called me a faggot and hung up on me.

I had left Bo a message on his machine with the news and gave him my new address and phone number. He finally returned my call a couple weeks into December. He said he was very happy for me and that I deserved someone who could be there for me. His voice sounded full of regret and it made me a little bit sad for him. I knew he loved playing pro ball, but I could tell he was lonely. He asked to talk to Tony and they talked for quite a while about football and other stuff. I was pleased that Bo was making an effort to be friends with my boyfriend.

By this time, things at work were back to normal. After a couple of weeks of people staring or walking on eggshells around me, they seemed to forget about what happened. Tony came by the office every week or so to have lunch with me. I didn't say anything, but I knew that they all knew he was my boyfriend. I could tell that Ronnie didn't approve of our relationship, but he mostly kept it to himself.

Living with Tony was wonderful. We got along so well and he was so attentive to my needs and my feelings. He did most of the cooking, but when he worked late, I would always having something ready for him when he came home. Other chores we split up or we did them together. Even things like laundry we did together and we would sit on the bed together laughing and joking while we folded clothes.

We did get into a few arguments like any normal couple. Each time it was because Tony felt I was either being unsafe or letting people take advantage of me. We never stayed angry at each other and made up quickly.

Tony was insatiable when it came to sex. We made love almost every day, and usually more than once a day. He said that I made him hard and horny just by being near and he couldn't keep his hands off me. I was just as attracted to him and I wanted it just as bad as he did. I sometimes played shy and hard to get, but he very much knew the effect he had on me.

***

Tony and I took a week off work at Christmas time to fly to New York to spend the holiday with his family.

After arriving at the airport in New York the afternoon of Christmas Eve, we got our rental car and headed to Brooklyn. We pulled front of the house Tony grew up in. It was a large two-story house in an old neighborhood. I was a nervous mess when I got out of the car and started to panic.

I knew that Tony came out to his parents when he was 18, before he joined the Marines, so they already knew that he was gay and had 10 years to deal with it. But I was still upset and unable to deal with what happened with my mom and step-dad at Thanksgiving.

"Tony, what if they don't like me? What if they kick me out of the house?"

My eyes filled with tears and I was on the verge of crying. Tony put his hand on the nape of my neck and leaned down and tapped his forehead onto mine.

"Bobby, they're gonna love you. They already know all about us. I talk about you all the time on the phone. Trust me, okay?"

I took a deep breath and nodded. Tony put his arm around my shoulders and we walked up the walkway. The front door flew up open before we got to the porch and an older couple walked out and greeted us. Tony's mom was a curvy woman with long dark hair, sprinkled with gray. She had a big beautiful smile. His dad was a big bear of a guy. He looked just like Tony, but heavier and graying in his thinning hair and his bushy beard.