BobKat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It turns out that Kat was 2 months pregnant with my baby before her day in bed with Rich; somehow her pills failed to work; it could have been that she was taking placebos.

When our daughter was born we named her Cathleen, She answers to Kitty. DNA tests proved she was mine.

The next spring when planting season came around Kat quietly left town, never to be heard from by anyone again. I was out picking up cattle this time. She never took any money, her car or her clothes. The only thing we found missing was her purse. Kitty was asleep through the whole thing in her nursery. I returned to find her alone in the house.

The police investigated for 6 months off and on but they have no idea where she went. 4 years later I filed for divorce on the grounds of desertion.

When Kitty entered Kindergarten I went to the PTA meetings where I met her teacher and we fell instantly in love. We did not date while Kitty was in her class; we dated quietly until Kitty went into third grade. That October we were married after the harvest was over.

My new wife is named Merry. We have one child of our own and are working on our second child. Kitty loves her new mother and brother, she wants the next child to be a girl, and then she says we will have another boy.

She promises.

12