Body Language

Story Info
Lady Whisper challenges a Dom who "can't be hypnotized."
2.4k words
4.62
87.7k
75
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers

"It's nothing personal. I'm sure you're very skilled. I just can't be hypnotized."

Looking up at Lady Whisper from her position at Master's feet, Sydney found it hard to tell whether she took Master's comments personally or not. Lady Whisper had that same enigmatic smile she'd worn the entire party, the one that had drawn them into finding a secluded spot to talk with her, but somehow it never seemed to touch her eyes. They looked...hungry, somehow. The brown irises were so dark as to be almost black, and it gave her an oddly penetrating gaze. As though she was sizing everyone she saw for a collar. She looked like she expected everyone to belong to her, and was patient enough to wait for them to realize it. "Everyone can be hypnotized," she said mildly, "except for a few people with specific neurological conditions. And you don't seem like you're mentally ill to me."

Master chuckled. Sydney knew that Lady Whisper was barking up the wrong tree if she thought she was going to put a collar on Master; they'd been active together in the Chicago BDSM scene for six years now, and frequented a number of kink parties like this one, and Sydney had never even heard of anyone topping him, let alone seen him take an interest in submission. He was a dominant to the core. "That's all just theory," he said. "I'm talking in practice. Since you can't hypnotize someone against their will, and I don't want to be hypnotized, I can't be hypnotized. QED." Sydney tried to hide a smile. Even in a conversation, he had to take charge.

Lady Whisper leaned forward slightly, her red silk dress gathering her cleavage invitingly as she did so, and her eyes somehow seemed more alive to Sydney. She reminded Sydney of a hawk that had just noticed something small and furry scurrying along far below it, and was getting ready to dive. "So many people have said to me that you can't hypnotize someone against their will," she said with a slight purr in her voice, "and I've never figured out where they got that idea from. I've hypnotized plenty of people who weren't planning on it at the start of the conversation--it's not a matter of forcing them into trance, it's a matter of finding ways to convince them that they really want to be hypnotized more than they thought they did."

"Then I'll clarify further," Master said with a grin. "You might be able to hypnotize 'everyone', you might be able to hypnotize 'someone', but you're not going to be hypnotizing me." Sydney could tell he was enjoying the challenge, and she squirmed just a little at the way his body tensed with excitement. She was just as submissive as he was dominant, and she loved to trace over every ridge of his taut muscles with her eyes, knowing how much power was contained within them. She loved the fact that he went nude at parties like this, displaying his perfectly-sculpted body and knowing that everyone was looking at him for all the right reasons.

Of course, Sydney knew that she was more than a little biased; that power was part of what had attracted Sydney to Master in the first place. Something about having a lover who was much stronger than her always got her so turned on; she loved it when he controlled her with his strength, whether picking her up as easily as a child's toy or pinning her down to the bed and fucking her with his massive cock until she couldn't see straight. She never struggled--she loved the feeling of being helpless too much--but the knowledge that it wouldn't do any good if she did always made her cum so hard she saw stars.

It was almost a disappointment, then, when Lady Whisper just said, "I'm sure you're right. You're probably far too strong-willed to be hypnotized."

Master obviously felt the same way. Sydney saw a look of confusion in his eyes, as though he couldn't quite believe it was just that simple. They'd been debating the uses of hypnosis in BDSM for fifteen minutes now, and she was just giving up?

But Lady Whisper had only been pausing for effect. "But perhaps I could just manage to hypnotize a part of you," she said. "Your cock has a mind of its own, you know. It's been listening to every word I've said. And I think that it's very receptive to hypnosis, even if you aren't."

Master laughed incredulously. "You're kidding, right?" he said after a moment. "What are you going to do, dangle a pocket-watch in front of my groin?"

But Sydney could see that hungry, predatory look in Lady Whisper's eyes. She wasn't kidding at all. "Oh, no," she said. "I'm just going to talk to it. I'm just going to tell your cock how good hypnosis feels, how deeply enjoyable it is. I'm going to tell it how erotic hypnosis can be, and how hot and sexy it is to go into a deep trance for me. And your cock will listen, because your cock wants to be hypnotized."

Master rolled his eyes. "It's a body part," he said sarcastically, "not an independent entity. It doesn't get to vote, here."

"But when you walk down the street and see a pretty girl," Lady Whisper said, "you don't decide that she's attractive and tell your cock what to do. No, your cock twitches, stiffens, pulses, throbs...all on its own. And right now, your cock sees me, hears me, thinks about how good hypnosis feels...and look!"

Sydney was at the perfect height to see what Lady Whisper was talking about. She only had to look away from the other woman and back over to Master to see that his cock was starting to harden, twitching slightly as the blood rushed into it.

"That's right," Lady Whisper said, "your cock is already starting to obey. Your cock wants to obey me. With every passing moment, your cock sinks deeper into hypnosis, and as it does so it becomes longer, harder, thicker, standing to attention and awaiting my commands..."

Master looked up at Lady Whisper, then back down at his own stiffening prick. "It's just, um...it doesn't mean anything, okay?" he muttered. Sydney shivered at the lack of confidence in his voice. She'd never heard Master sound like this before. "It's just normal, that's all. Happens all the time at parties like this."

"It happens all the time," Lady Whisper agreed. "Your cock makes the decision, and all the blood just drains out of your head down to your other mind, the one that's getting more and more powerful with every passing moment. And that mind is listening to me. That mind is becoming deeply hypnotized. Your cock wants to obey me. It wants to sink deep into my will. Every second, harder and harder."

Master started to look up at Lady Whisper again, but he seemed strangely fascinated by his own growing erection. Sydney almost reached out and shook him, then, but he had commanded her to be still and silent while they talked, and she knew he wouldn't be happy with her if she disobeyed. It would be like suggesting that he needed help in resisting this, and she knew that he didn't...did he?

"So stiff, now, so hard and hot and throbbing, and your cock is so ready to obey me, and soon it will. When I snap my fingers, your cock will go into a deep state of hypnosis, ready to listen and to obey my will. Standing all the way to attention, now, sticking all the way up, and..." Lady Whisper snapped her fingers. Sydney and Master both shook at the sound.

Master's cock was jutting out from his lap now, its head purplish-red with arousal, and he couldn't take his eyes away from it as it bobbed and swayed slightly from the tiny twitches of further need. "And now your cock is deeply hypnotized, and now your cock obeys my will. I command your cock, and your cock is turned now to helping me hypnotize you as well. And every time you think about trying to resist me, your cock just sends another pulse of arousal through your relaxed and heavy body, and it's so hard to think when you're too hard to think, and all you can think about now is how good your cock feels. Your cock is doing all the real thinking now, isn't it?"

Sydney stared open-mouthed at Master, unable to tear her eyes away. His chin was resting on his chest as he looked down at his rock-hard cock, following every tiny motion of it with his eyes. "I...no," he mumbled, "nnnnh...nnnn..." Sydney watched the trickles of pre-cum leaking from the tip, slowly dribbling down the shaft of his cock as it throbbed and twitched again and again. She imagined those waves of arousal flooding his body, overwhelming him every time he tried to speak, or think, or do anything Lady Whisper didn't want him to do...

"That's right, when you think you get harder and it gets harder to think..." Lady Whisper purred out, and Sydney shivered at the husky, seductive tones of her voice. She felt like she should stop this, it was her Master being hypnotized, but it was so fucking hot... "Your cock is so big, so thick, so powerful that you just can't fight it. Your cock is doing allll the thinking now, isn't it?"

"I...I..." Master went silent for a long moment, sinking back into the couch cushions with a dazed expression on his face. His eyes looked glassy and unfocused as he stared straight ahead at his cock. "Yes..." he whispered at last, all the strength gone from his voice.

"I control your cock."

Master was panting now, squirming with arousal. "Yes..."

"I control your cock. Say it."

Sydney heard it then, the empty tone of mindless pleasure in his voice. "You control my cock."

"Your cock controls you."

"My cock..." He gasped with another burst of arousal. "My cock controls me."

"I control you."

"You..." He shook his head slightly from side to side, trying to deny it. "N..no..."

Lady Whisper spoke in tones of firm command now, her words somehow seeming to echo in Sydney's ears. "Your cock wants you to reach out and stroke it now. It wants to feel you stroking and pumping your fist up...and down..."

"I...I..." Master's fingers twitched helplessly at his side, and his arm slowly drifted upwards as though he wasn't even aware of it.

"That's right," Lady Whisper said, her voice soft and coaxing and somehow sending a tiny thrill up Sydney's spine. "You can't help it now, your cock controls you and it wants you to stroke...and stroke..."

Master wrapped his hand around his cock with a tiny whimper of submission and began to slide it up and down the shaft, working the pre-cum all up and down its length. "Doesn't that feel so good?" Lady Whisper asked quietly.

"Yes..." Master said, his words a strangled grunt of pleasure.

"You couldn't help yourself," Lady Whisper said. "Your cock told you to stroke and you had to stroke. Your cock controls you."

"My cock...cock controls..." Master's hips bucked up as his hand stroked down, and it seemed to Sydney that she could actually feel that cock thrusting into her, so familiar was the sensation. "Controls me..."

"And I control your cock."

A tiny streamer of drool trickled out of the corner of Master's mouth as he pumped mindlessly away with his fist. "You control...cock..."

"So I control you," Lady Whisper continued remorselessly.

"You, yes...yes...yes..." Every word was punctuated by another stroke along the shaft. Sydney couldn't even see Master's face anymore, she was so fixated on the motion of his hand on his cock.

"And that feels so good, so hot that you're going to cum soon." Master shook with arousal just from hearing the words. You're going to cum so hard for me and then sink into a deep, obedient trance, just as your cock sinks down and relaxes for me. It's going to feel so good. It's going to feel sooo good. It's going to feel...sooo...good..."

"So good...so good..." Master chanted the words along with Lady Whisper now, his hips bucking and thrusting irregularly as he moaned. Sydney knew how close he was, she could feel it all through her body, and she felt her own breath coming faster and faster in sympathy as her whole focus narrowed down to his cock.

"And...cum. Cum now, so good to feel my control as you cum...and cum...and cum..." Sydney shuddered as she watched Master's cock spurt all over his hand, droplets spattering his thighs and stomach. She clenched her legs together, feeling such intense heat that it almost felt like she was cumming just from watching him.

"That's right, good boy. Good boy. Cum and sleep now, sinking deeper and deeper down, relaxing all the way down into trance for me." Sydney watched as Master slumped completely back into the couch cushions, his eyes sliding all the way shut as his hand fell to his side. She felt strangely numb, detached from the events she'd just watched. It felt like a waking dream, or maybe like a dream she hadn't woken from yet. Or one she didn't want to wake from at all.

Suddenly, Sydney felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around in surprise. She wasn't sure when Lady Whisper had gotten so close behind her, but suddenly Lady Whisper's eyes filled her whole field of vision. "I control your Master," Lady Whisper said, without preamble.

Sydney wondered just how long she'd been hypnotized, watching Master succumb to Lady Whisper's will and hearing her words. When had she slipped into a trance, exactly? When had she stopped thinking of Lady Whisper's words as being aimed at Master and started accepting them into her own mind? It didn't matter now. It had happened, and she'd fallen past the point of resistance without even noticing it. "You control my Master," she whispered, the first words she'd spoken since kneeling at his feet fifteen minutes ago.

"Your Master controls you." The words were quiet and gentle in Sydney's ears, but she couldn't think of disputing them now. She couldn't think of anything now.

"My Master controls me."

"I control you." It felt so perfect and right to Sydney that she wondered how she could ever have not understood that. She'd always wanted to be helpless, and she was more helpless now than she'd ever been. She didn't want to struggle, and she knew that she wouldn't be able to want to.

"You control me," Sydney moaned out. Lady Whisper controlled her. It made so much sense, now.

Lady Whisper snapped her fingers, and Sydney's eyes slammed shut as she sank into trance.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,742 Followers