Body Swap Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How did you know about this place?" she asked.

Bob stopped the urge to tell her he used to park here with his wife, when he was her age.

They both got out of the car and Bob got a blanket from the trunk and put it on the hood of the car. They sat there sharing the bottle and looking up at the stars.

"This is so nice and romantic," Katie said leaning against Bob. "Not like my usual dates. I always feel... I mean it just isn't as nice as this."

They started kissing, and Bob was luxuriating at the feeling of being with an eighteen year old girl again. Everything about her was fresh and supple and ripe. He wasn't sure that swapping back with his son was in his future plans anymore.

Katie pulled her shirt and bra off, proudly displaying her large, gravity defying boobs. They jutted out majestically, unlike Brenda's heavy hangers. He liked big tits of any variety, but Katie's gravity defying boobs were an amazing, nice change.

"My god you are amazing," Bob said as his hands roamed over her jutting chest, squeezing her pliant flesh.

"I'm kind of drunk... are you sure this is a good idea, baby?" Katie purred as Bob pulled off her skirt and panties. "I wasn't going to go this far with you, but you're not like the other guys."

"Yes," he said pulling down his own pants. "This is a great idea. Sit on the car." It was even easier to manipulate Katie, now that she was good and drunk.

Katie sat on the edge of the car hood with her legs spread wide. Bob nearly came from seeing an eighteen year old pussy again. He moved to the edge of the car, sliding the head of his cock up and down Katie's wet slit.

"You have protection, baby?" she asked, barely more than a whisper.

"Of course," Bob lied. His cock was soaked with her juices now. He pushed an inch inside her. "You're so tight, baby."

"Fuck me," she urged.

Bob slowly inserted his cock all way inside Katie Elder. Soon he was fucking this young hottie with all the energy Bob's borrowed, younger body could muster. He got in a good rhythm, using all of his experience. He knew this was the best fuck of Katie's young life. She had her legs wrapped around his body urging him deeper.

"Fuck yeah, I'm coming!" Katie screamed, and her whole body quivered in orgasm.

Bob kept plowing into this busty young beauty marveling at her tits, sticking nearly straight up and wobbling with every powerful thrust. He was going to miss being eighteen again, when they switched. "If they switched," he thought.

"Here it comes baby," Bob grunted and planted his seed deep inside of Katie Elder. He blasted his sperm into her again and again and again, and kept fucking her until his cock started to deflate. He finally pulled out of her, admiring the thick stream of sperm that flowed out of her pussy. It was a good, heavy load he had pumped into her.

"Fuck, Greg! You came in me!" She sat up wiping the cum away with her panties, but it was no good. "I told you not too. I asked if you had protection."

"Sorry," Bob said sheepishly. He had been unable to help himself. Now that the reality of Katie getting pregnant was setting in, he just wasn't sure what to do. This whole situation was too much, but he actually liked the thought of Katie bearing his child.

Katie and Bob got dressed and then got in Bob's car. "Hey," he said. "I'm sorry. I'm sure you are not pregnant and we'll work it out."

"Okay," she said looking at him. "I don't... there's something about you. You know? I never really realized what it was, but you're really mature for your age and... I'm sorry I drank so much... I know you were a virgin, but, I think I love you." Katie was dunk and rambling, but she looked like she meant every word.

"I think I love you too," Bob lied. Oh shit, Bob thought. "Let's get you home before we get in trouble," and with Katie melted against him they drove home.

Bob drove Katie home without incident and then headed to his house. What a night, he thought. He quietly snuck in the house and headed upstairs, accidentally going into his room instead of Greg's. The door was shut, but that was never to keep him out. When he opened the door, he nearly screamed.

There he was, or his son was, in his body, furiously fucking his wife. She had her legs up over his shoulders and Greg was plunging into her with strong deep thrusts. There was no sound except the loud sloshing of his wife's wet pussy being assaulted by his son.

She was grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Watching his son in his body, was like watching a movie of himself making love to his wife. Well, making love was probably the wrong term; they were definitely fucking like animals. He wanted to run over and rip Greg right off the bed, but then he thought how hypocritical that would make him. He had fucked his son's girlfriend senseless tonight and possibly impregnated her. "Shit," he muttered quietly and slowly shut the door, retreating unnoticed back to Greg's room.

----------

He was awoken at five thirty am with his wife roughly shaking him. "Time for school. Hurry up and shower." When he actually opened his eyes, Brenda was absolutely beaming. He'd never seen her so happy. It had been a long time since they'd fucked and he supposed she'd really needed it.

He got up, dressed and showered and grabbed Greg's backpack.

"Here is a bagel, and your lunch," Brenda said, handing him his breakfast and a brown paper bag. "Have a great day at school. You're father's waiting in the car."

Bob ran out to the car and got on the passenger side. Greg drove off.

"We need to talk," they both said at the same time.

"Let me start," Bob said, realizing how much of an asshole he'd been last night. He didn't know how to break the news to his son, so he just said it. "Greg I... I don't really know any good way to say this but... Katie. We did it last night. You're not a virgin anymore."

Greg let out long breath. "Okay... thank god."

"Okay... you're okay with it?"

"Well I..." Greg started.

"Don't... I saw you last night when I got home. I opened the bedroom door and saw you fucking her."

"I'm sorry," Greg started.

"No, no," this is all kinds of fucked up and I should have known not to leave you alone with your mom and really shouldn't have... with Katie. Look, I didn't even use a condom."

"She let you do that?"

"Look, when we turn back, she's going to be all over you and if I got her pregnant, then we'll handle it. It wasn't anything you did."

"Can Mom get...?" Greg asked.

"No, she's had her tubes tied. You don't have to worry about that. Maybe this will all work out."

"I think so, Dad. I'm not even mad about you and Katie. Truth be told, I was going to break up with her anyway. She'd never been into me, really. We only went out once before. We barely even kissed. She said it was because she was respecting my virginity or some shit."

Greg pulled up at the school.

When Bob got out he turned to Greg. "One thing I need to warn you about is Rita at work. She's in the mail room and she's constantly hitting on me. You'll see why I never took her up on the offer when you see her. Don't do anything stupid with her, and we'll fix this tonight."

"Okay dad," Greg said, watching Bob head off to school. He was kinda looking forward to working as his dad. He was hoping to have one more go with his mom tonight before they changed back. Maybe he'd leave early and fuck her before his Dad got home from school.

-----------

Bob found high school boring. It was way worse the second time through. Greg had given him a schedule and Bob found it pretty easy to fake his way with the teachers and Greg's friends. He was wondering if he'd run into Katie before the school day finished. He hadn't seen her all day. Walking to last period, Katie ran up to him in the hallway, wrapping her arms around him and flattening him against the lockers.

"I've been thinking about you all day!" She gave him a huge kiss. "I love you and can't wait to have your baby, get married and have sex with you all day and night!"

"Uh..." he managed, before Katie caught him in another passionate kiss. Before she let him loose, Katie made Bob promise to meet her behind the football bleachers after school.

By the time he managed to get to his class, he had a raging hard on and was glad that his son wore oversized shirts to school. He daydreamed about Katie the entire last period. The thought of having a baby at this point in his life again concerned him but it was totally overshadowed by the thought of being eighteen again and the thought of banging Katie for the rest of his life. He was starting to think that he wasn't going to swap back with Greg. He'd probably rot in hell, but this was a once in a lifetime chance.

Bob was still thinking about whether to do it or not when he got to the bleachers. Katie was there waiting for him and ran right into his arms.

"Listen," Bob started. "Are you sure you want this? A baby is a big responsibility and marriage is a huge commitment."

"Yes," she said, beaming at him. "Last night cemented the way I feel about you. I knew instantly, when you came in me, that I wanted to conceive a baby with you. The way you talk to me... you're so mature, and that's what I'm looking for. It's like you've changed in the last couple of days, and I love it."

"The thought of being with you for the rest of my life..."

Katie cut him off with a finger against his lips. "Shhh. Let me show you how much I love you."

Katie dropped to her knees and slowly unzipped Bob's pants. "I felt you get hard earlier and I felt bad that I couldn't help you then." She unsnapped his pants and slid them down his legs. "Someone is happy to see me." She pulled his underwear down and his cock sprung up whacking Katie in the chin. She giggled and then opened her mouth and sucked Bob as deeply into her mouth as she could. She gagged a little when he hit the back of her throat, but she never stopped. Again, Bob thought, Katie wasn't as good as his wife, but there was plenty of potential there.

"Oh God!" Bob moaned. This was definitely a great BJ. More for the effort that Katie was putting into it than her skill. She literally wanted to show him how much she loved him and he could feel it. "I'm gonna cum baby," he warned after only a couple of minutes. Greg's body wasn't lasting as long as Bob was used to but he was sure it would get better with more practice.

"Mmmm, mmmm," Katie responded with a mouthful of cock. She grabbed his balls and sucked harder, purring as Bob filled her mouth with his baby making juice. She swallowed it all. Not a single drop, escaped her lips.

"I love you," Bob said, when she had wiped her mouth and stood up. Katie nearly cried at the words, crushing Bob into a tight embrace.

"I knew you did! So... we're having a baby then? Promise me, that next time you cum, it will be deep in my pussy, okay?"

"Yes!" Bob greedily agreed, then added, "My dad can get me a good paying job at the mill as soon as we graduate and we'll make a life together."

Bob hoped his son would help him get a job at the mill. He made up his mind to break the Hi-Tech headphones as soon as he got home.

-----------

Meanwhile, Greg was having problems. He messed up his computer and didn't know any of the questions that IT was asking him. Where the fuck were his Dad's passwords? His boss asked him if he was having problems at home. Greg lied, saying he had a splitting headache and couldn't think straight but was going to stick it out. He got some points from his boss for that.

"That's the spirit Bob! I wish we had ten more employees like you."

By mid morning, his computer was fixed, his passwords were recoverd and he was coasting through the job. Lunch was coming up and he was just going to grab something from the vending machine. He couldn't understand how his dad did such a boring job day in and day out.

On his way to the break room a woman stood right in front of him. "Excuse me," Greg tried to get past but she moved in front of him again. Shit, this must be Rita, Greg thought. She was tall and chubby, with big, heavy tits, glasses and a really, big ass too. She had her hair pulled back into a severe pony tail. She was a lot younger than Greg's dad; probably around twenty five. She looked like she had a hard life, even missing a few teeth.

"Wanna eat lunch with me, Bob?" she asked, winking at him.

"Nah, I'm just gonna grab something from the machine; I'm really tired,"

Rita leaned in close to him and whispered, "I'll suck your dick."

In spite of being in his dad's body, his teenage mind was in full swing and his cock twitched. Strange older women had never offered him blowjobs in his old life.

Rita sensed some hesitation for once, and moved in for the kill. "I'll swallow and no one will ever know. Come on. I'll go out first and you meet me in my van in five minutes."

Fuck, she had a van. God help him but Greg nodded yes. He didn't have his dad's willpower and in porn you never refused a blowjob.

"About time... and after all these years. I'm about to show you what you've been missing out on. Don't worry, I won't tell. I'm not like that and I don't want to end your marriage. I just want you."

Greg watched her walk away. She had a really big round ass. He imagined that doggy style with her would be even better than with his mom. He went in and grabbed a soda and a Twix bar and then ventured out into the parking lot.

He scanned the lot for a Van. His dad probably knew what Rita drove, but he didn't. It took him a minute to find her older, green van. He nervously looked around, not wanting his dad to get in trouble at work. Luckily most everyone was inside. Everyone kept to themselves here, unlike school. He was starting to like the mature life a little bit more.

Rita waved to him from her van as he approached. He got in the passenger side.

"Hey," he said, looking at her.

"Hey yourself," she smiled at him. "Don't' be nervous. You look so nervous. No one ever comes outside here on break. We've still got most of the hour left. Let's go in the back. I have a blanket over some camping pads. I camp in this thing all the time." She climbed back between the seats and Greg followed her.

The faced each other kneeling and she pulled off her oversized shirt, revealing her big tits in a lacy pink bra. She was probably fatter than Greg's mom, and her tits were definitely larger. "You like?" she asked.

"Yes," Greg answered.

Rita turned around and unfastened her bra, letting it drop to the blanket. Greg moved up behind her, kissed her neck and reached around hefting her massive tits. They were heavy in his hands and her thick, long nipples hardened against his palms. She moaned in pleasure. "You feel so good Bob. It's been so long since someone's done this to me... held me like this; touched me like this. Well, you know how Richard is... mmmm."

Greg obviously didn't know how Richard was, but correctly assumed that it was her husband. No wonder she was so hot for his dad, being neglected at home. Greg would never neglect a plump milf like this. Her nipples were as thick as his fingertips. She moaned as he flicked them.

Rita turned to face Greg, offering her tits to him. Greg took turns sucking her nipples.

"God, I love that," she said huskily. She lay back on the blanket, letting Greg massage them. "Let's get more comfortable."

They both shed their clothes and Rita laid back down, grabbing Bob's hand and guiding it between her legs. She was soaking wet. Greg knew what to do and inserted a finger into her warm pussy as he leant down and kissed her. He finger fucked her until she came, minutes later, whimpering against his mouth. "Fuck!"

When she was done, she motioned Bob to trade her spots and then she sucked his cock into her mouth. She wasn't as good as his mother, but she got a really good rhythm going, drooling around his cock as she bobbed her head up and down on it. In Greg's mind, there was no such thing as a bad blowjob. She pleasured him for a good five minutes before pulling away. "Shit, my jaw's getting tired... here." She lay down beside him and spread her legs. "Do me... please?"

Greg didn't need any further coaxing and moved on top of his horny, younger coworker... slowly guiding his cock into her. God, she felt good. He picked up his pace, thrusting into her, wondering if anyone outside the van could hear the sounds of them slapping against each other. He marveled at how her giant boobs wobbled on her chest as he fucked her. Rita came again as Greg plowed into her.

"Let me on top," She hissed.

They switched positions for a few minutes, Rita grinding against him. She leaned down, kissing him passionately, mashing her big boobs against him. Greg knew they were running out of time and desperately wanted to try one more thing with Rita.

"Can I do you Doggy style?" he asked sheepishly.

"Anything you want Bob," she said getting off of him and onto her hands and knees. "I'm all yours. Use me as you need to."

Greg got on his knees behind her and entered Rita, grabbing big handfuls of her fat ass, then slammed into her. This is what he wanted. If this was what being his dad was going to be like, he wasn't about to switch back with him any time soon. He didn't last long in this position and soon found himself shooting his load deep inside Rita. "God damn, you feel amazing," he said, panting.

When he pulled away, they cuddled and kissed for a few minutes, making out in Rita's van.

"Bob, I don't really know how you feel about me, but I really needed this, mentally and physically. I don't want this to be a onetime thing. I don't mind sharing you with your wife. I won't get between you. Please." She stared into him, eyes wet with tears.

"Rita, I promise this won't be a onetime thing. I already want you again."

She looked so relieved, as a tear streamed down her face. "You need to know something," she said as they got dressed. "I'm not on the Pill. Don't worry; I won't stick you with child support or anything. I'll say its Richard's if I get preggo. I just really want you and your baby. Come on, let's get back before they start talking. You go first and I'll follow you in a few."

Greg got back to work wondering what he was going to do. He had to admit that the thought of having Rita any time he wanted and his mom any time he wanted was fucking hot as hell. He didn't mind being in his dad's body at all. They had similar looks and builds and his dad worked out a lot, and was in good shape. He wondered if he could convince his father to stay like this. At least for a while.

-----------

When Greg got home he found a note from his mother.

"Out shopping, fend for yourselves for dinner. I'll be home by eight."

Bob got in a few minutes later. "Well, how was your day?" he asked, guiltily.

Greg laughed. "Interesting."

"Did you meet Rita?" Bob asked?

Greg blushed and looked away, embarrassed.

"Jesus! Did you fuck her?"

"Sorry! Fuck, she came on to me and I... I... What about Katie?"

"Well, no, for your information, I didn't fuck her today!"

"Oh, really?' Greg noticed his dad, flushing as well.

"Okay, she blew me,"

"Shit... okay," Greg sat down. "I think you two are a good match."

"I think you and mom are a good match too, eh?" Bob said.

Greg got serious. "Dad, I... I've been thinking things over."

"As have I," Bob said. "I think I know what you're going to say. I can see it in your eyes."

"Then I'll just say it. I'd like to stay swapped for a little while longer if you're up for it?"

Bob let out a long sigh. "I'm relieved. I was going to say the same thing. Let's hide those headphones and see how long we can keep this up. I really like Katie and I'd like to try her out for a while."

"Yeah, I thought I'd hate being you, but damn mom is all over me and Rita basically said I could have her anytime I want. It's heaven for me right now. You sure you're okay with this, dad?"