Bollywood Fashion Fiasco Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Romeo's hand moved down to Ileana's ass again and he slapped her ass cheek. She quickly opened her legs again which she had forgotten. This time he pushed his fingers inside her shorts and directly slid two fingers into her wet cunt. Ileana moaned and pushed her ass back hungrily. His fingers felt tight in her pussy and she loved how he was playing with her in front of her friends.

He was still drilling Kajal's pussy. His left hand was holding her shoulder pulling back as he fucked her and she was cooperating by pushing back with his movements, taking his cock as deep as it could possibly go. She knew he was going to cum in her soon and even the anticipation was heating up her body again. Her nipples were so hard they were aching. The smell of her own pussy and his cock was flooding her nostrils and making her heart beat faster. She always loved taking his cock in her, but when he fucked her in public and branded her as his property openly, that feeling was so hot that Kajal became a helpless slut in his hands.

The aftershocks of her orgasm merged with the pre-shocks of her next orgasm. Kajal held on to the table with both hands and tried to hold so that the table would not topple over from Romeo's rough, brutal thrusts into her cunt. His thighs were slamming into her ass and the rhythmic sound was like the most sensual music to Kajal. The brand logos on the glasses and bottles on the table in front of her became blurry as her body began to reach the critical point again. She didn't have to ask permission again but she wanted to hold on so that she could cum with him. That was the best feeling in the world.

On her right, Ileana was bent over and was yelping like a bitch. Kajal couldn't see what he was doing to her, but she suspected that Ileana was riding his fingers. She felt a surge of pride as she thought about Ileana who was just a casual bitch while Kajal herself was his prized possession. The man who could pick up any girl by just a signal of his finger had chosen to claim her and make her his personal property. This was the thought that always made her cum when she masturbated on her own thinking of him. Now also it threatened to push her past the edge when suddenly she felt his cock explode in her cunt.

"Aah!" Kajal fully expected it but still his liquid explosion inside her made her yelp. As she felt his searing hot cum burning a trail through her body to flood her womb, she let go and came on his cock. He pumped his hot seed into her body and Kajal accepted it thankfully, pushing her ass back and squeezing his cock with her pussy to milk all his wonderful cum into her body. She loved to have his cum in her because of how hot and erotic it felt but her favourite thing was to eat it.

Now also, she stood up as soon as he pulled his cock out of her soppy, wet cunt. As he sat down on his chair, Kajal started to kneel down at his feet. But he grabbed her arm and stopped her. The ground here was just dirt and gravel. It was not good for knees. Kajal had no problem with it, but Romeo was careful about his property. Rhea acted quickly with presence of mind. She picked up the cushion from her chair and laid it down at his feet. Kajal smiled at her and knelt down on the cushion. This time Romeo let her.

Ileana felt the loss of his fingers at the moment when she was just about getting ready to cum. But he pulled them out and she had no choice in the matter. When he sat down, she turned her head to look at him. He signalled downward with his finger and Ileana happily stood up and knelt beside Kajal who was licking his cock clean. Romeo's whores were trained well and could work together cooperatively so expertly that even four of his whores could share his cock in a smooth flow. Ileana had never had that experience, to share a man's cock with another girl. But she was a smart girl, she deferred to Kajal and followed her lead.

When Kajal was licking his cock from the left side, she leaned in and started to lick his cum from the right side. Kajal licked his cockhead and took it in her mouth. Ileana held back. Then when Kajal lifted his semi-hard cock and licked his ball, Ileana leaned in and licked the other ball. She watched Kajal and sucked his ball as she did. Romeo's hand stroking their heads was proof that Ileana was doing ok. Again, Kajal took his cockhead in her mouth and this time pushed her mouth forward, taking his whole dick in her mouth.

She sucked it back and forth twice then pulled Ileana's head to his cockhead. Ileana took his cockhead in her mouth and pushed forward like Kajal had. His thick cock pulsed in her mouth and Ileana felt it send hot currents all the way down her body. She sucked it back and forth again, then when Kajal's hand touched her shoulder she pulled back even though she didn't want to. She got the rhythm though. Kajal sucked his cock again twice and Ileana sucked it for two strokes after her.

Then Kajal bent over low to lick the cum drops from his shoes. When Ileana started to bend over as well to lick the other shoe clean, Romeo stopped her by tightening his grip in her hair. She stopped and watched as Kajal licked the drops of cum from his shoes and shined them with her tongue. Ileana understood that only his owned whores were allowed to do that. It was not a secret in the industry that Kajal Agarwal was Romeo's property. Ileana had never had a thing for licking feet or shoes, she was only doing this because she thought it would please Romeo. But right now she really wanted to lick his shoes clean so much so that her pussy was throbbing with need. She took deep breaths and wondered if she would ever be allowed that coveted treat.

Kajal carefully tucked his cock into his pants and smiled up at him "I love you, Master. Thank you so much."

"I love you too, my pet." He caressed her cheek "You are welcome."

She asked permission to go and clean up. When she got up, Ileana also asked and went with her.

A waitress came to the table and offered a box of face tissues. Romeo's fingers were sticking with Ileana's cunt juices. She could not have known that unless she had been watching. Romeo lifted his hand and extended it towards her. The waitress took it, put the box down on the table and pulled one out. She carefully wiped his fingers clean holding his hand in hers.

Then she went and brought another seat cushion which she placed on Rhea's chair who thanked her.

"Do you need anything else, Sir?" The waitress asked.

"Yes, just some wine glasses, please, darling. Thank you." Romeo said.

=============================================================

Rhea was very happy. She was standing next to Romeo with his arm around her waist. Prachi was on his left side. He was sipping the wine as he chatted with the two girls. Rhea moved her foot closer so that she could press her body into his side, specially her breast on his chest. His hand slid down lower and he placed it on her ass. Rhea made it clear by her body language that it was ok for him to grope her ass and he should feel free to explore her.

"Sir, may I hold your drink for you?" Prachi offered.

"Why not, darling? Here." He handed her the glass. Prachi took the glass, thus freeing up his left hand. He wrapped his left arm around her and she pressed closer to him which was what she wanted. His hand caressed her smooth, bare midriff below her tied shirt then rested on her belly, just below her breast.

They were talking about the film industry and how it was hard for new actresses to find good work.

"You are both such lovely pieces." Romeo said as he casually kneaded Rhea's tight, firm ass "I am surprised that producers are not jumping at the chance to use you."

"The problem is, Sir," Rhea continued to grind her breast into his ribs as she talked "there are lot of nice pieces in Bombay, and all willing to spread their legs for anyone."

"But I am sure you are good sluts as well," he rubbed Rhea's smooth, soft ass casually "ready to keep your bosses happy, aren't you?"

"Of course, we are, Sir." Prachi followed Rhea's example and pressed her breast on his chest "We are maybe a little bit picky. I mean if we spread our legs for anyone who asked, we would always be on our backs."

Romeo moved his left hand up and cupped Prachi's soft, braless breast through her thin shirt, he kneaded it slowly as he talked "Nothing wrong with being picky. After all, you are actresses, not street whores."

Opening her legs wider, Rhea shamelessly pressed her pussy against his thigh "We won't mind being obedient whores for a boss as handsome as you, Sir. But who wants to be a whore for Sajid Khan?"

With her legs open so wide, Romeo's hand easily slipped between Rhea's legs. He felt her smooth, warm pussy and ran his finger along her pussy slit, his fingertip dipping into the soppy, wet hole.

"I am sure he has his own bitches." Romeo commented "But I do see your point." He pushed his finger smoothly, up into Rhea's wet cunt. She arched her back and took it deep in her hole.

Prachi casually reached down and took Romeo's hand off her breast. She pushed it down to her belly. Then pushing it up again, he made his hand slide up under her shirt on her bare breast.

Looking up at him as he easily kneaded her soft, smooth breast, Prachi said "I would much rather lick your feet than have to suck his dick, Sir."

"Me too." Rhea said, squeezing his finger with her pussy.

"Me three." Ileana said as she came back with Kajal and joined them.

Kajal walked up to Romeo and kissed him. He kept his arms around Prachi and Rhea, groping them both while he sucked Kajal's lips. Kajal wrapped her arms around his neck and went for a full, wet, invasive kiss. She sucked on his tongue, her hands rubbing his neck, her young, soft body pressing against him. Prachi felt his fingers close tighter around her breast as he fucked Kajal's mouth with his tongue.

"God. I love you so much, my owner." Kajal breathed as she pulled back after a lustful kiss.

"Love you too, my whore." Romeo smiled "Get some wine and come join us, we are just watching the DJ play dancing games with those dancers on the main dance floor."

"Yes, Master." Kajal went to the table to get the wine.

"So, what were we talking about?" Romeo said as he inserted another finger into Rhea's wet pussy.

Her hips moved and she slowly fucked herself on his fingers "Just about how actresses like to be good whores but only for the right man."

"Ah, yes." Romeo said, he continued fingering her cunt as he called out "Ur!"

"Yes, Sir." Urvashi Rautela called back and quickly presented herself in front of him.

"Whore, check the diary," he told Urvashi "when can I call these lovely pets over?"

Urvashi looked at the girls "Do you want to come all together or one by one?"

"That depends," Rhea said "if Sir wants to nail us one by one or together."

"Let's do one by one first," Romeo told Urvashi "then all together."

Urvashi nodded "Then I can fit one girl in this week at night, probably Wednesday and the other two on the next weekend, one on Saturday and one on Sunday."

"Good girl." Romeo pinched Prachi's nipple and said "Give them your number before they go, and they can call you and tell you who wants to come in which slot. They will probably need to consult their own calendars."

The three girls looked at each other. They knew they didn't need to consult their calendars, everything could be moved for a chance with Romeo. They knew they all wanted the first slot on Wednesday night. Each girl was already compiling a list in her head to convince the other two why she should be the first."

"Have we collected all the pieces we need for Oscar Bait, slut?" Romeo asked Urvashi.

"No, Sir. Far from it." She replied "We have a lot of roles to fill still."

"Put their names in the spreadsheet then." Romeo said and Rhea's pussy clenched with excitement "I will know more about how to use them after I test them, put them down as tentative for now."

"Yes, Master." Urvashi said and went back to the table.

"Excuse me, girls." Disengaging himself gently "I need to make a trip to the men's room. I will see you in a little bit. Don't go anywhere. Stay here."

The girls were not going to go anywhere until he kicked them out. They said they would wait for him there.

[End of Part 8]

12