Bollywood Networking

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amrita and Preity took down my pants and then worked on taking off my shoes and socks. I pushed my hand into Brinda's silken hair and taking a firm grip, jerked it once. She surrendered easily to my control and looked up at me, right into my eyes while her mouth worked willingly and eagerly on my massive, thick shaft.

Meanwhile, Shweta was naked on the bed except for her high heels. She was on her back, with her legs spread wide, her juicy, delicious body offered for use. I could see her clean shaven pussy dripping with juices, making a spot on the bed while she watched me use Brinda like a cocksucking whore.

I pulled Brinda's hair and shoved my long, thick cock all the way deep into her mouth, penetrating her throat. It started to choke her and I could hear her moan. But she didn't make any effort to free herself, not even a token struggle. She just submitted to my brutal abuse of her body like she was made to be used and abused by me. God, I was gonna love this girl!

Finally I pulled out before she could pass out and let her breathe. She resumed her licking even as she was panting for breath. I always like this kind of dedication in a girl.

Taking my cock out of her mouth I told her, "Lose the dress, girl" and let her go. Preity and Amrita didn't need to be told.

I climbed on to the bed and pinned Shweta down under me as I slid my thick cock up into her wet, hot pussy. Her mouth opened and a long, broken groan started to come out as she felt how thick was the shaft that was stretching her soft, tight pussy.

Pressing my hot mouth on her neck I sucked her soft, warm neck hard while she clung to me tight with arms and legs as my long, massive shaft kept penetrating her deep, spreading and stretching her tight pussy.

I could feel her juices coating my shaft as it invaded her tight, wet cunt. She bucked her hips trying to get it deeper into her but I held her in place, pinned under me as I made her wait for inch after thick inch of the massive beast filling her.

She started to beg and plead, her whispers urgent in my ear, "Oh, please sir, please fuck me, please use me like a little whore, give me that cock, please!"

I was halfway deep in her and now slowly started to pull out, and her body seemed to panic, she pushed her ass off the bed, bucking her hips trying to keep it in her, moaning at the same time, "Oh, no! Please, please, please sir!"

Suddenly I paused and slammed the whole length of the long, massive shaft deep into her cunt, nailing her to the bed with the powerful thrust.

"Aaaaaaaargh!" Her scream was long and passionate and made my hard cock throb wildly as I gave her time to get used to my massive girth. Most girls think I am popular with the ladies because of my power and position in the film industry and they want me because of that but then comes a time when she learns firsthand that I have other big things than just my bank account.

I always savour this moment when a girl learns under me what she has let herself in for. Her gasping breath, her heaving body, her passionate moans of surrender, that's what turns me on!

I started moving my hips, wiggling the thick cock slightly in her tight cunt and her moans started getting longer and louder, "Oh yes, sir. Please fuck me with that wonderful cock. Make me your little whore, please!"

The other 3 girls were around both of us, staying close, caressing my naked body and staying available any way I wanted to use them. Now I grabbed Brinda by the hair and pulled her face under me, right next to Shweta's face and started to kiss both of them.

I started to suck their lips, pressing them so close that my lips were touching both pairs of lips at the same time. They got the idea and got into it enthusiastically. A three-way kiss is never a perfect science but with beautiful and enthusiastic partners it can be amazing! Both Shweta and Brinda got into it intensely, kissing me and the other girl at the same time with all the passion. It was very wet, very hot and damn arousing.

I was moving my hips, fucking Shweta in and out, but only slowly, just keeping her tight pussy wrapped around my throbbing, thick shaft while I kissed her and Brinda passionately, sucking their luscious lips and above all enjoying their whole-hearted participation and submission to my wishes.

Using her hair as a rein I pulled Brinda higher and placed her so her breast was right on Shweta's mouth. Shweta took the hint and started to suck it, I started to suck the other breast which made Brinda start moaning.

And then I increased the speed and force of my thrusts into Shweta's pussy, making her yelp with each thrust as the big, massive cock entered her cunt, taking her by force. She spread her legs wide to help accommodate my hungry, thick beast in her tight little cunt and it did help but her soft, delicate pussy was still stretched to the limit as it was wrapped around my shaft like a stretched glove.

Taking my cock out of Shweta's dripping cunt I grabbed Brinda and made her go on all fours right on top of Shweta. Keeping my grip on her hair I made her kiss Shweta full on the lips, at the same time sliding my thick, wet cock into her tight, hot pussy, feeling her slick pussy walls as I entered her deep in one hard, powerful thrust.

Her body jerked forward and she moaned loudly but it was suppressed in the wet kiss as Shweta was now sucking her lips passionately. Reaching under Brinda's body I grabbed her full, massive tits and kneaded them hard making her cry out as I pinched her erect nipples. Then I grabbed Shweta's boobs while continuing to pound Brinda's, deliciously tight cunt in long, hard thrusts. Four gorgeous tits to play with and a juicy, wet cunt that was taking my throbbing beast in deep with complete submission, it was just too hot.

Preity crawled between my legs and started licking my balls as I continued to fuck Brinda like a bitch. Preity held on to my butt as she lifted her head and licked my balls with her hot, wet tongue, keeping out of the way of the pistoning cock as it pumped Brinda's slutty cunt ruthlessly. That's why I love my bitches, they go the extra mile!

Amrita came to cling on to me from the left, rubbing her tight, perky tits on my side. I collected her with one arm around her naked, shapely body and rubbed her sexy ass. She immediately opened her legs to let me explore her fully while watching my thick, blood-engorged cock disappear into Brinda's stretched cunt again and again.

I kissed Amrita hard on the lips at the same time as my finger entered her dripping cunt. There was an urgency in the way she moved her hips and fucked my finger like a wanton slut.

With my right hand I collected all of Brinda's hair in my fist and using it like a rein, jerked her head up, "Who's my bitch, Brinda?"

She gasped but didn't hesitate, "I am your bitch, sir. I am your personal bitch, your fucktoy!"

Suddenly pulling my cock out her cunt I pushed Brinda down on the bed, on her back beside Shweta's naked body. I pumped my hard, long cock with my fist and in two strokes, it explodes, shooting a huge load of my hot, creamy cum on Brinda's face.

She moaned like a satisfied kitten as the warm load hit her face. I let Shweta have the next load, right on her gorgeous face. Her moan was more like a whimper as it seemed to turn her on even more.

I hosed them alternately with my hot cum, marking my territory, marking their stunning hot girls as my personal bitches! They belonged to my cock now!

I let them lick it off each other's face and eat it while I stood by the bed and made Amrita and Preity kneel at my feet. They had done this before, they were expert in cleaning in tandem and giving 2-to-1 blowjobs.

When Amrita licked the left side of my cumsoaked cock, Preity's tongue worked on the right side. When Preity's mouth swallowed my cumdripping cockhead, Amrita dipped her head and lapped up my juices coating my balls. I just stroked them, combing their luxurious hair with my fingers and enjoyed it, enjoying the feeling that comes from knowing that you own something that every man on the planet wants.

Brinda and Shweta got off the bed and knowing their place as the new bitches, came down to help their sister sluts. They bent over low on all fours and started licking any juices, cum or saliva that had dribbled down to my feet.

I smiled. The new girls knew their place already, it would not be hard to train to be good fucktoys.

Fifteen minutes later, we were all back in the party which was still going strong. Nobody had noticed anything because that's what they were all doing. After a short farewell to Poonam during which I grabbed her ass again, I took my I headed out along with my entourage. Needless to say that both my new pets were with me. They were my property now.

12