Bondage Chronicles

Story Info
Dee tries a new job.
4.3k words
4.44
65.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers

Time for a change. I was sick of my old job. I was only working part time but it was really driving me nuts. As I was scanning the papers one Sunday morning, Steve, my hubby, piped up,

"Here's one that's perfect for you! Wanted, casual bondage mistress. No experience necessary, but willingness to learn essential. Come and work on the DARK side. Phone 9555 6768."

"Me? A bondage mistress? Yeah right!" I giggled to him.

"Why not? You're tall, have an amazing wardrobe and like to bite me all the time. I'm sure you'd be perfect! Besides....you need a change. Why not give it a go?"

I ignored him and continued to read the lifestyle section. There was some lovely furniture in there and I was on the lookout for a new coffee table. I had broken our last one dancing on it at our last party. My girlfriends and I liked to dance for the guys on the coffee table after having a few drinks, but this time we overloaded it and it collapsed into a million toothpicks!

"I'm not kidding Dee. If you really are bored and want a new job, why not go left field and have a shot at something totally new? I wouldn't mind. In fact, it might be kinda cool to see my missus all dolled up as a bondage queen heading off to work!"

"Please!" I begged of him.

Steve laughed and I grabbed the papers and headed into the kitchen. As I laid out the paper, I thought about what Steve had said. It WAS time for me to try something new. However, bondage mistress wasn't quite what I had in mind! I was thinking of something like real estate! I continued to read but couldn't get the thought out of my mind.

What if Steve was right? Perhaps I could be good at it. Maybe I would enjoy it. I also knew he was right when he said I had the outfits for it. My love of erotic clothing had seen me collect an amazing amount of horny gear, and much of it was dominatrix style. I decided not to dismiss it out of hand, and headed outside to relax in the garden.

Outside the sun was shining and I really felt like lazing about, so I went back inside to get changed into a bikini. I'd just received a new Wicked Weasel suit from an admirer and thought it would be nice to get a bit of a tan before I posed in it for him. It was a gorgeous green color, and was quite tiny....just the way I liked my bikinis to be. I loved nothing better than lazing on the beach and teasing men as they walked by or watched me frolicking in the water. It was a good thing that I had been waxed earlier in the week because the tiny triangle of material at the front barely hid my pussy. I grabbed my towel, sunscreen oil and sunglasses and headed back outside.

Never one to miss an opportunity, Steve shouted, "I'll ring and get the details if you want me to."

I ignored him and made my way to the pool area where I lazed down on the sunlounge and covered myself in oil. Before long I was feeling really hot, just the way I loved it. I know the sun is not good for your skin, but boy, I love that feeling of heat all over my body. I decided to work on my g-string tanlines and so I took off my top, and covered my rear and legs in the oil. It was that wonderful coconut type oil that really smells gorgeous. Before long I was dozing in and out of a dreamy snooze.

I woke with a start as I heard some loud whistling sounds coming from nextdoor. It was my pervert neighbour Tony, and he was standing on his ladder with some clippers in his hand.

"Boy oh boy oh boy" he said. "Nice suit! Feel free to come over and share a drink with me. The wife is out, so it'll just be you and me baby!"

"Piss off Tony and stop dreaming will you? I'm trying to relax."

"OOOoohh my, aren't we the nasty bitch today?" he chortled back. "What are you gonna do baby, spank me? Here...go right ahead!" With that, he dropped his trousers and exposed his bum over the top of the fence. I had a good mind to go and give him a right walloping!

"You wish" I said, again trying to ignore him.

"You bet baby!!! See ya!"

And with that he was gone, although I knew he would be perving from another vantage point somewhere before long. Tony had been our neighbour for a few years and was always flirting with me.

I again dozed off to sleep and found myself dreaming. My hubby Steve's jibing must have had an effect on me because in my dream I was in a job interview with a guy dressed in all black leather! To my horror, I realised that the guy interviewing me was my next door neighbour Tony! He was sitting in a huge leather recliner and I was in front of him on a small leather stool. He was holding a riding crop and kept flexing it and bending it as he asked me questions. I was wearing my thigh high leather boots and a black teddy, and was squirming on the stool as I tried not to look Tony in the eye.

Suddenly I awoke with a start. "Here, let me rub some oil on that ass of yours baby."

It was damn Tony again, but this time he was standing on his porch, which gave him a clear view of me lazing on the sunlounge.

"I have a good mind to come over there and give you a real spanking now" I threatened.

As I uttered the words, I was aware of the effect they were having on me. I was getting moist. My clit was tingling.

"Promises, promises!" replied Tony.

With that I got up off the lounge, topless, and walked to the fence. I decided to teach the old perve a lesson.

"Get over here you old bastard" I said nastily.

He jumped off the deck and within three seconds was on the ladder with his backside staring me in the face!

"Ok..you asked for it, now you're gonna get it!"

With that, I let loose on his ripply old ass with about ten slaps. I really laid into him, and the more he yelped the more he pushed his ass back waiting for the next slap! I was totally absorbed with the whole thing. It was amazing to me that this man was obviously getting off on being hit on the ass by his next door neighbour. However, the most intriguing thing was that I too was turned on.

I was soaked between my legs, and could feel the drops of moisture dripping down my thighs as I struck the old bugger! Suddenly without warning he started to moan and really grunt, and I realised he was actually cumming!! I slapped and slapped his ass, making his cheeks glow bright pink, until he finished spurting cum all over the ground in front of him.

He looked at me and simply said, "Ooooh baby.....you really know how to make a man cum!!."

With that, he climbed down and headed into his house, leaving me standing by the fence sopping wet and feeling totally flustered.

"Quite a performance for someone who has no idea how to be a bondage mistress!" said Steve from the porch sliding door.

"Shut up. He got everything he deserved for hassling me" I said back.

"I know baby, I know. I just meant that you seemed like you were really getting into it. Not bad for a woman who scorned the idea that she might be a part time bondage mistress!"

With that, he went back inside.

I had no idea what was happening to me. I went back to the sun lounge and lay on my back. I grabbed the coconut oil and rubbed it into my breasts and stomach, enjoying the touch. I was totally turned on by the punishment I had just given to my pervert of a nextdoor neighbour. I pinched and pulled on my nipples, and then snuck a hand down to my bikini. I pushed inside and fingered my swollen and throbbing clitoris, realising that I was actually within moments of having an orgasm! I frigged and pinched my nipples at the same time, my oil covered body turning me on as it glistened in the sun. Before long my mind was a blur of confusion as I made myself cum. I thrashed and bucked as I thought of how exciting it had been to spank Tony on the ass and make him cum. I must have been a little noisy, because Steve came to the window and asked if I was ok.

"Fine" I said dreamily, before rolling on to my side and drifting off into a lovely sleep right there in the sun.

I began to dream again but this time I was in charge and there was a man cuffed to a rack in front of me. He was masked and was begging me to flog him. I was holding a riding crop again and he kept begging me to use it on him. I kept flicking his balls and cock in between each stroke with the crop. He was loving it! I kept tormenting him verbally, telling him what a useless shit he was. The more I hit him and teased him, the more hard his cock became! I made him cum all over himself too, and then I awoke with a start as someone was pinching my nipples in the sun!

"Time to wake up sleepy head" said Steve as he again playfully tweaked my nipple.

"Ouch" I said. "That hurt."

"Well, you've been out here for ages, and you're really burnt baby!" he replied.

He was right too. I was totally red. I must have been asleep for ages, so I went inside and had to cover myself in moisturiser as I was scorched.

In bed that night, we did not make love, as I was too sore from the sunburn. Instead we lay and chatted about the day's events.

"Dee, I think you should go for it. You'd love working as a bondage mistress. Just think of all those guys you could bite!! Besides, the hours might suit you because you'd still have most of your days free to shop and play tennis!"

He was right, but I just couldn't imagine what my friends and family might say.

"What would your mates think?" I asked.

"Are you kidding? They'd be awestruck! In fact, some of them might even come and see you at work!!."

"Oooh, that'd be just SUPER now wouldn't it? I answered sarcastically, knowing that I would die of embarrassment if that ever happened. "Seriously Steve, do you think I should ring them and find out some more about the job and what it involves?."

"Yes babe, I do. I think you'd have a great time, and you'd make good money working a few hours each week. Hell, I know what a bitch you can be! How could you NOT make money as a bondage mistress?"

I slapped him on the cheek lightly and he said, "See, exactly my point."

I kissed him lightly on the lips and rolled over. He snuggled into me in the spoon position and we both went to sleep shortly afterwards.

The next morning I applied for three part time jobs. The first was as a graphic artist working from home freelance style. I liked the flexibility of the hours, but the pay rate wasn't flash. The second was as a Real Estate salesperson on a new property development, but it was quite a distance from home. The third was the bondage mistress job. Yes, I had decided to give it a go.

"What the hell" I thought. "What have I got to lose by applying? Besides, I probably won't even get an interview" I said to Steve as I licked the envelope and grabbed my keys. I headed to the post office and before I chickened out, I dropped the three envelopes in the mail.

All that week I was terrified. I kept regretting applying, and Steve was no help whatsoever! By Friday morning I actually thought I might have missed out on all three jobs, but then the postie arrived and there were three envelopes, all addressed to me! The first two were from the other jobs, and they both said "Thanks but no thanks." However, the third was an appointment for an interview for the bondage mistress job! I couldn't believe it! Monday 10.00am was the time allocated for my interview. The letter said to wear something "appropriate" for the position.

Steve and I had a ball that Saturday night trying out all the sexy outfit I had in my wardrobe. I finally settled on my huge platform boots and my pvc and mesh mini dress. It was totally bondage oriented, and had the incredible cum fuck me boots which I knew would be a hit. I couldn't wear any knickers, and Steve said it was perfect!

I spent Sunday removing all my pubic hair. Well actually Steve did. He said he wanted me at my best for the interview, and so he lay me down and shaved off all my pubes! By the time Monday came around, I was very nervous. Steve headed off to work in the morning and wished me luck. I was terrified.I drove to the address early, and parked my car just down the street. In order to not stand out on the way, I packed my boots into a small bag and wore a full length coat over the tiny minidress. I planned to put my boots on once I got inside the building. I had a small padlock and chain around my neck, and my earrings were the sweet little mini-handcuffs Steve had bought me specially as a good luck charm.

The building was inconspicuous. I could not even tell the establishment was there until I saw the sign. "Dark Side Chambers" it read. Third floor. I pushed the button and climbed in to the elevator. Inside, I changed into my boots, and smiled at my reflection. I was almost 6'5" in my boots, and by my own assessment, looked pretty impressive! I decided to leave my coat on to keep the revelation for the boss!

As the doors of the elevator opened, I was facing a long marble corridor. I walked down it and my heels were clicking loudly on the marble floor. I loved the way heels did that, and recalled the many times I had watched men's heads snap around when they heard my heels. At the end of the hallway was a desk, and behind it sat a woman. She was very severely dressed, but in a business kind of a way. She had her hair pulled back, and was wearing a skin tight latex or pvc suit of some kind.

"How can I help you?" she asked, her politeness belying her image.

"My name is Dee. I have an appointment at 10.00 for an interview."

"Right. I will call the Baron. Please wait a moment."

I looked around for a seat, but there were none. Against the nearby wall there was a small post, which had a saddle, yes, a horse saddle on top of it. I wasn't sure what it was there for, but it intrigued me and so I asked the woman.

"Excuse me, what is the saddle used for?."

"Oh, I am sorry, how rude of me" she quipped. "Please, take a seat."

She indicated to the saddle! I almost gasped in surprise, but made my way over and felt the leather of the saddle as I stood waiting. It felt wonderfully natural, and had that scent that only leather could provide. I kept rubbing my hand along the smooth curves as I waited.

"You must be Dee" a powerful voice said from behind me.

I span round and was face to face with one of the most powerful looking men I had ever seen in my life.

"My names is the Baron. Welcome to the Dark Side Chambers. Please......follow me."

Nervously I walked behind him. He was an impressive sight His feet were in boots, with ankle spurs. Leather pants clad his long and powerful legs, gripping what I guessed to be a supertight butt. A leather vest adorned his frame, and he also wore wristlets and many silver rings on his fingers. He had simple gold hoops in each ear, and his hair was cut very short in a crew cut style. From behind he made my pussy tingle as I followed him through the doorway into an adjoining hallway. He never looked my way, until we arrived at an old barn style door further down the hallway. He opened the door and allowed me to enter.

"Please, come in and sit down."

There was only one place for me to sit.

In front of what was obviously his desk, was a bright red leather chair. It was high at the back, and had buckles on the legs and armrests. I wondered inside how many people had sat in this very spot. I also wondered if any of them had been as frighteningly nervous as I was at this very moment! I took a moment to study his face. Chiseled jaw, large dark eyes, scar under left eye, bold full lips. His nose was large and I remember thinking he looked very intimidating.

"Do you like to inflict pain DEE?" he asked out of the blue!

"I beg your pardon?"

*Smack* He slammed his fist down on the desk and shouted, "I beg your pardon BARON! I said do you like to inflict pain Dee?"

"Well....umm, yes, as a matter of fact I guess I do...Baron" I mumbled nervously, not sure of what I had gotten myself in to by coming to the interview.

"I don't believe you Dee. I think I would like to see you prove it before I hire you." With that, he picked up the phone and spoke briefly. "Send him in." He then put the phone down and looked me directly in the eye.

"Dee, I am not a believer in wasting anyone's time. There is a man about to come in. He has been a regular patron of ours for many years. He enjoys the treatment he receives here. From the moment he walks in the door you will be in control and this meeting will be your job interview. I will be watching every movement and every word. If you show me you have what it takes to please our client, I will hire you and you will earn much money. If you do not have it in you, I will terminate the interview and politely ask you to leave. Do you understand?"

"Yes" I answered "Baron!" as I realised my mistake just in time.

Before I had the chance to even digest what had just been said to me, there was a knock at the door.

"All yours Dee" said Baron, and he retreated to a large leather stool set about three feet off the ground in the corner of the room.

When I say room, it was more of a dungeon. It had been decorated in medieval period furniture, and had assorted benches, stocks and racks set out around its walls. In one corner was a huge rack of implements mounted in the wall. I was wondering what each of them might be for when the knocking on the door again snapped me from my trance. I gulped audibly, and decided that I best get into the role and enjoy myself.

"Enter" I barked.

As the door swung open, the woman from behind the desk came in. But she was not alone. In her hand she had a leash. On the end of that leash was a man dressed in a suit. He was on his knees and she called him like a dog.

"Here boy. Come on."

She walked him inside the room towards me. He did not look up.

"Stop. Sit. Good boy."

With that, he was rewarded with a boot being put in his mouth, which he dutifully licked and kissed. The woman then passed me the leash and made her exit.

Thinking quickly, I walked him over to the wall and clipped his leash on to a hook that was near the stocks.

"Sit" I barked.

He dutifully did as he was ordered. I was still wearing my coat, and thought now would be a good time to show the Baron as well as the client what I looked like in my bondage gear. I slowly and sexily walked away from both men towards the door. As I got there, I lowered my coat, giving them a full look at the rear of my dress. It came to just below the domes of my ass cheeks, and the boots were thigh high so they almost made it up to that point as well. I placed my coat on the hook on the back of the door, and then swung around giving them a full view of the front of my dress.

I looked toward the baron and he was giving no reaction whatsoever. Cool bastard I thought. I'll show him. I went across to the client and unclipped his leash, dragging him harshly by the collar across to the stocks. I fastened him in and then got behind him. The guy was already getting hard! I yanked his pants down and slapped him on the cheeks with my bare hand. I hit him so hard it hurt my hand. He moaned. I decided to get something to do the job better with less pain for me! I walked to the wall and selected a nice looking whip made of leather strands. I reached down and sexily licked his back, and then cupped his balls in my hand. He had a nice package for an older guy. I bit him savagely on the ear.

*Slap* I bought the whip down on him. I also squeezed his nuts harder......and then ran my hand along the length of his shaft.

*Slap, slap*. Two more and he was rock hard. I also noticed that my thighs were getting sticky. I glanced at Baron and noticed that he too actually shifted in his chair. Hmmm... I thought, this is getting interesting!!!

I decided to see just how far I could push this guy, so I went to his head as he was cuffed in the stocks and asked, "How far do you like to be taken you shit???"

marriedpervs
marriedpervs
2,554 Followers
12