Bonfire - At the Shack

Story Info
Nameless drunken sex with a girl who has a boyfriend.
14k words
4.56
304.9k
464
26

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers

She was so drunk. She thought the girls that brought her along were her friends, but they weren't. If they were, they'd have never let me drag her away from the fire.

I was a gatecrasher. I hadn't expected to be at any party, I didn't really know too many people in this city apart from my house-mates. I work at a local drive-through liquor store. Late one night a bunch of immature, loud-mouthed lads came through and told us about a beach party they were going to. I was on the 'early' shift, I finished at 11pm just as they came in to stock their trunk. The whole world was their friend just then, especially the guys that sold alcohol, so we were all invited. I had no plans for the night and I was the only one to say 'okay'. They waited for me to grab my keys to follow them out, their new best friend. Someone had a big shack by the beach, I'm not even sure they knew whose it was.

It was a fair way away, about 20 minutes, enough for me to consider turning back more than once. The roads were quiet, so there was no chance to lose them even though they were belting along over the limit. When we got there we tracked a long way along the beach and then I was introduced to whomever heard them shout "Hey, meet the beer-guy, we brought him with us!" to which there was a ripple of applause. That marked the full journey of my friendship with those guys, after that they left me to my own devices.

I was a few years older than most of the people I could see. Most of the guys running around were at a stage in life where they needed to prove to their mates how much of an idiot they were. I also had the advantage of coming sober to a drunken environment. Mind you, they were having a great time being fools. It was a genuinely good, friendly party.

People were outside on the beach, the shack in the background was dark. Good thinking if you want less damage. There was one main fire that looked like it was set up before the party, it was huge and well stocked with logs to throw on and logs to sit on. 4 other smaller fires had also been lit along the beach, perhaps by people broken off from this party or perhaps by other groups that just happened to be nearby. Either way, people drifted between each, drawn to the ones which had the most screaming or laughing or chanting at the time. It was perfectly warm and windless, which meant an interesting mix of bikini-top girls and shirtless guys. The boy-girl ratio was a pretty much half-half which meant lots of showing off, and lots of pairing off. I'd have said most people were late teens, maybe twenty, but it wasn't a school party. The guys I had brief chats with worked somewhere around town, or on the land. Some claimed to have recognized me from the booze shop, but I couldn't say that I remembered the face of any of them.

My radar was definitely on for a score. It had been a while since I'd had sex with a nameless drunken girl, and there were plenty of targets around. The main thing was to pick the right one. The girls were grouping together, but just occasionally a guy would come in and give his girlfriend a kiss and a hug before running off into the darkness to be an idiot with his mates again. I needed to be careful not to hit on a girl with a boyfriend, I would be in trouble from all directions.

The party was still strong as it sailed past midnight and beers and mixers had become one big communal pool of stock, with people drinking whatever was handed to them. At around about 1:30am I'd picked my target. She was stunning of course...an innocent-looking thing that I'd been told was 19 years old. She looked fresh and she looked drunk, if it's possible to be both. She wore small denim shorts and a loose t-shirt so I couldn't see exactly what her package was, but I guessed it would be delightful. She had light brown hair with a few blond streaks. She was not too tall, slim, well-shaped. Even though she was drunk and swaying her being was entirely womanly, she had delightfully curved hips and an erection-enticing gap between her thighs. The way her t-shirt fell loose around her stomach, she was probably trim. Her stature, her smooth tanned legs in the firelight...she would do.

Every time a boy came up to kiss or fondle one of her friends she ignored them, staring into the fire. I didn't see her searching into the darkness for her man, so she either didn't have one (which would be hard to believe) or he wasn't here. Her friends were really drunk, they were in no state to be concerned with her or look after her. She herself was swaying dangerously, bottle in hand, her eyelids heavy. I looked around the circle of people in the firelight, no one was particularly noticing her anymore. Amongst all these people she was alone, pretty and unattended.

I slipped into the darkness and around to her side of the fire. From behind I gave the slightest push in her back so she fell toward the fire. Racing forward, I reached around her waist and pulled her back. No one else paid much attention, but she herself was woken by the shock of suddenly having flames leap at her then pull away.

"Just caught you," I said in her ear, "that was lucky."

She turned to look at who held her so tightly from behind. Her head spun on my shoulder. Her beautiful face with its petite lines and cute nose was blank, she did not recognize me.

"I think you fell asleep, you were about to fall forward into that," I pointed at the fire. She was still trying to make sense of it all. "It might be better if I keep hold of you for a minute."

She let me, still wordless, her hand on my arms as they wrapped around her. I swayed us gently back and forth, kinda like you would in a slow dance and she seemed relaxed enough to stay like this with me. I held my face in her hair for a time, then moved down and nuzzled at the back of her neck. She didn't stop me, but wasn't responsive either. We stayed like this for a while, people around us busy with their own personal challenges. In time one of my hands slipped under her t-shirt, slowly sliding up to the base of her bra. I pushed the other hand an inch into the gap between her stomach and her shorts.

She didn't stop me so I kept going. I pressed under the band of her panties, down to the point where I could feel the top of her pubic hair. I stopped and took stock. No one was paying us particular attention and she stared absent-minded, sleepily into the fire.

I was utterly excited, I was itching to keep going. I was dying to see how far into her pants I could get without being stopped. I pushed my fingers down in through her hair until I could feel the top of her slit. I ran my middle finger down into it. Her head went back slightly and I could feel her shift her feet to open her legs. She was responding, her weight back on me, her hands squeezing my arm, her breathing deeper, she dropped her bottle to the sand. I grabbed her bra-covered breast and squeezed. It was not too big, but full and hard. Her shorts were really tight, it was a struggle to get my hand and my finger down to her entrance. With her shorts stretched to straining point, I dipped the tip of my finger into her hole, looking for the wetness I needed to start working her over.

Suddenly she wrenched herself away from me.

I thought I had pushed too far, that she had woken from her dream with a stranger's hands in her pants and wanted to make a run for it. Instead she turned to the darkness and leaned over. Her chest and neck spasmed and up it came, liquid vomit, chunk-less beer and summer-wine spew. Luckily I was there to hold her up and hold her hair from falling into the stream from her mouth. There wasn't a lot of it, but it made for a mess. Some hapless guy's towel was left abandoned by my foot, so I flicked it up with my toes and used it to wipe her mouth. We managed to keep the gunk out of her hair and off her clothes.

Flushed and tired she turned into me afterward and held me, resting her head on my chest. She was clean enough, but her mouth stank. I yelled at a nearby girl to pass me a drink, and I was passed a half-bottle of white wine. I pulled my girl back from me and wrapped her hand around it.

"Rinse your mouth with this," I told her, "Rinse. Go on."

Eventually she opened her eyes, looked at me as if to say 'who are you?', and then drank it down.

"Don't drink, rinse!" I yelled.

She didn't pay attention, she just kept drinking. Oh well. She may throw up again, but at least she'll stay rotten drunk.

It was time to close the deal. She was as compliant as she was going to be. I led her away from the fire toward the shack, expecting there must be some quiet place to unwrap her undisturbed.

"Where are we going?" she said, tired. She had no comprehension of where she was being led, why she was being led.

"Just over this way for a bit of a look."

She was struggling to stand without my help.

"But everyone's back over there," she said, trying to point the other way.

"That's okay," I said, "you and me have got something interesting to see in here."

I opened the front door to the shack.

"Really, what?"

I smiled at her and guided her into the dark living room. "You."

If she understood what I meant, she didn't show it. We stumbled through the room, around the sofa and table, through the gap in front of the big black TV.

"It's so dark," she complained.

"Its okay, just in here," I told her, arm around her waist supporting and guiding her. If she was any less drunk she would have known what it meant to be pulled through a door to a darkened room with a bed in it.

"Where are we? What's in here?" she asked slurring. I shut the door. I stood behind her as she leaned back onto my shoulder, struggling to keep her eyes open. Going straight for the gravy, I reached around and undid the button on her shorts, slowly sliding down the zip. She didn't stop me, didn't even seem to realize it was happening. I put my hands down into her pants, sliding both her shorts and her panties slowly down over her skin. I wanted to move quickly before she woke from her trance, but not so quickly that I broke the trance.

She felt herself losing her bottoms and went to grab at them, but it was a feeble attempt. She was struggling to keep balance as I slid her pants over her knees. I got down on my own knees, my head at her bare ass as I picked each ankle up to lift her clothes away from her legs and toss them safely under the bed. Her pants were completely off just like that, what a score this would be. It was too dark, though. I couldn't really see what she looked like. I suspected she would be a sensational nude, but it was just too black.

Not wanting to turn on the main light I shuffled her over to the window and opened the blind. Clouds shifted and bright moonlight came in from outside. Wow, her naked ass was as tight I thought it would be. I let her fall down onto the bed face-first, bare from the waist down. Wow, wow, wow, what a score, this girl was poster material. I peeled my own clothes off in a hurry, all of them, and stood by the bed naked and stiff. I watched her drift toward sleep. I looked down at her backside and the darkness between her open legs. I stroked myself at the thought that she was in no condition to stop me. Rather than jump on and stick it to her, I wanted her completely naked first. I wanted her awake, to consciously feel the cock push her open, I wanted to feel her reaction when she realized there was an erection moving up her cunt.

"Hey, c'mon, you gotta get back up."

I pulled her by the hips, and then the shoulders back up off the bed to an unsteady standing position. She was moaning to let her back down. I pulled the smoothness of her naked rear to me, squashing her against my hard-on. The feel of a hard cock running up her bare back flicked a switch in her natural instincts, her defensive ones. She gasped and turned to look at me, for the first time seeming to comprehend there was a naked man with her, and that her vagina was undressed.

"Huh? What, what you...," she didn't really know what to say. I spun her toward me and kissed her. Dazed she let me; though what she was doing could hardly be called kissing back. Her mouth stunk of white wine mixed with vomit, but the feel of her body was exponentially compensatory. I lifted her arms to put them over my shoulder and took her bare ass with my hands. I pushed her stomach in against my erection; the warmth of her skin on my stiffness was exquisite.

She broke from my mouth and laid her head on my shoulder. She slowly shook it.

"No. No," then after a pause, "No."

"No what?" I asked quietly, massaging her naked rear.

"I don't know you..."

"So?"

"I've got...boyfriend," she told me, then threw her head back to try to look at my face, struggling to focus. "I've got a boyfriend, and he is... I love... I can't do...with other..."

She didn't finish, couldn't bring the words out.

"Can't do this?" I asked, demonstrating as I kissed her neck and her ears.

"Hmmm..." she agreed with eyes closed, "can't...do...this."

I reached up under her t-shirt and undid her bra at the back. She tried to squirm to stop me but could not get her limbs to perform the most simple of motor actions.

"I...told you...have...boyfriend. I can't," she mumbled, eyes looking to the door for someone to come and get her out of this. "I really can't..."

"No one is coming to help you, baby. Better to just relax and enjoy yourself, don't you think? It's just a little bit of sex, yeah?"

I pulled at her t-shirt, bringing it and the bra up together. She subconsciously lifted her own arms up for me to help get it off, the same time as mumbling "Stop. No. Can't. Stop. Don't. Leave me sleep, please."

Wow. This girl had water-balloons for breasts, mid-sized and rock hard. I could hardly squash them. What a score! I held her up with my grip on them. They felt so good in my hand, tight and hard only like a young woman's tits can be. The look on her face said she didn't want this, to be naked, to have her breasts mauled. I stood there for an age, squeezing and squashing my drunken, nude play-mate. I held a hand in the middle of her back and leaned down to suck on her nipple.

"Oh God. Stuart...gonna hate me..."

"Baby, it's just a little kiss." I sucked hard enough to give her a hickey, something for Stuart to see later, whoever he was. My erection was well and truly pushing amongst the hairs on her mound.

"Please, don't, no, not that..." she begged, trying to back her hips away from my prodding hard-on.

"Don't worry; we're just having some fun at a party."

I turned her body around, still standing. Both of us were naked and it would be better to get up her quickly. Once she had a penis up her perhaps she'd stop whining so much. I kicked her legs open at the ankles and bent her forward to lean against the wall. She didn't resist, perhaps couldn't resist. I pulled my cock down between her thighs.

"No. No, please don't. Not...there...don't have sex with me," she was almost whispering, pleading.

"Don't worry. I'm just going to do it little tiny bit, yeah? Just in and out, just once okay. I'll go up there once, see what it feels like, then come out. Okay?"

"No, please, don't..."

"Just once. In and out."

"Just once?"

"Just once."

"And then you'll take it out?" She was half-sobbing now. I didn't answer.

"You'll take it straight out after, won't you?" she asked again. I continued to ignore her.

I stepped inside her ankles and lined her up, holding my cock and rubbing it up and down her flaps, her slit. She wasn't very wet; it wasn't going to be easy to get in. I went down on my knees behind her, she stayed leaning against the wall to stop from crashing to the floor. I stuck my tongue up her hole, into her vagina. Her head threw back but otherwise she stayed in position. I fucked her with my tongue and licked her a dozen times before standing back up. Her face was in shock, as if no one had ever stuck a tongue in her genitals before. This time as I rubbed my cock-head along her slit it skated smoothly.

"You ready?" I asked. She didn't speak.

I dipped head-length into her hole. It was wonderful. I had the tip of my cock inside the vagina of a stunningly beautiful nameless girl that I'd never met. She started sobbing.

"Don't. Please. That's enough. Don't. No more. Please. I've...only Stuart...not on pill...I...aaaaahhhhhh!" her pleading was cut short by me pushing further up her vag. It wasn't a quick deep thrust, rather a bump-by-bump slow push upward. She was opening up bit by bit. And crying, really crying. She wept like a baby, regressed to childhood. Once I was in her full depth, I grabbed her by the tits and pulled her back off the wall. I held her up against my body, increasing the contact between us and forcing the angle in her genitals to a humping rather than stroking. I grabbed the front of her neck, pulling her head back to me. With my other hand I held on to her pussy mound and humped at her rear, dick sliding along her insides. Oh, she felt good, her back against my chest, breasts jiggling free, the tight grip her cunt gave to my cock.

"Ah, there you go. That feels better," I said at the side of her face as I held it to mine. "Jesus, you are a sweet fuck...your cunt feels great, baby."

She was sobbing. "You said just once, in and out," she managed to blubber.

"This is just once. One proper fuck, yeah?"

"You...said...you'd take...it...out." She was struggling to talk as her insides contorted.

"Oh, c'mon, you can't say this doesn't feel good, can you? Your cunt is sopping wet. Surely you don't want to stop this now?" As I said 'this' I gave her a deep one, and she gasped air.

I spun us around and had her hands go down on the bed. She was bent 90-degrees and I gave her a right slamming from behind. I could feel her breasts thumping up and down as they hung from her. She looked so fine undressed. I ran my hands along her perfect skin from the back of her neck to the side of her thighs, touching all of her naked body that I could. From here I was able to get deep into her, I could feel the top of her insides. She may not remember all this when she woke in the morning, but she'd certainly know something had been up her.

I was getting hot and sweaty. I stopped myself and pulled out. I flipped her around and onto her back on the bed. I pushed her legs open and quickly glided myself easily straight back up the full length of her pussy. Our pubic hairs mashed into each other and her legs came up round behind me. She tried not to look at me, but her mouth was open in that way girls do when something big is buried between their legs. I smashed at her, slapping my pelvis against hers. It was a right proper fucking she got. She held her arms over her breasts trying to hide them from me, but instinctively her body arched its back and pushed its legs wide, helping the mating process. The dichotomy was electric, her top half wanted to be rid of me, her bottom half was squeezing me, milking me for semen. It was all I could do not to let go of my load and give her just that, her cunt was as fine as any I'd fucked.

I flipped over to my back so that I lay on the bed, stiff up her as she was spread-legged on top of me. I was puffing, catching my breath. The air stank of sex. She started sobbing again.

"What exactly is the problem?" I asked, "You weren't a virgin were you?"

She shook her head.

"Then what's the problem?"

"My boyfriend...the only guy..."

"So?"

"So...I've never...," she stopped talking and fell to me bawling her eyes out again. Oddly, her sobbing made her hips pump up and down on my cock slightly, like mini-fucking.

"What exactly's wrong? This feels good doesn't it, you enjoy fucking don't you?"

She bawled and sobbed and didn't answer for the longest time. I didn't particularly mind, it felt good to have her naked weight on top of me, all the time piercing the depths of her cunt.

Ooshnafloot
Ooshnafloot
1,007 Followers