Boobgasm Bonnie

Story Info
A wife gets her kicks in unusual ways.
9.7k words
4.39
97.3k
57
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers

I'm starting out this tale in the middle by relating some thought-provoking information about female orgasms. This was information that I never knew until I was twenty eight years old, and most of you probably don't know now regardless of your age. This information is important to understanding my story.

According to an MRI study published by the Journal of Sexual Medicine, in 2011, stimulation of the nipples of the majority of sexually active females activates a part of the brain called the "genital sensory cortex." This is the same region of the brain that is activated by the stimulation of the vagina and clitoris. This provides an explanation for the results of other research that between one and three percent of modern women in the Western World can consistently orgasm by breast stimulation alone. This compares with a study done dozens of years ago by a guy named Dr. Otto which found that 29% of American women studied said that they had had at least one orgasm from breast stimulation alone in their lifetime, although for most women the number was in the single digits. The discrepancy (assuming that Dr. Otto's study was accurate) is explained by the fact that at the time of Dr. Otto's study women were not as sexually provocative or liberated as they are today, and were willing to engage in breast stimulation much more than in penile intercourse.

The bottom line - a small percentage of women can orgasm from tit fucking alone, or even just nipple sucking. That makes these women capable of "boobgasms."

I also found, much to my surprise and - I'll admit it - dismay, that roughly 70% of women do not orgasm from penile intercourse alone. While the vast majority of women (well over 90%) can orgasm from stimulation of the clitoris alone, there also is a small percentage that never orgasm from clitoris stimulation.

When I researched this subject I wanted my research to be complete so I also studied blow jobs and anal.

There is one woman featured in an article in Cosmopolitan Magazine that swears that she gets mild orgasms from giving blow jobs, and that she can teach most women how. I don't believe that, but there is literature indicating that there are a very small percentage (less than one percent) of women who sometimes orgasm when they give head.

Another very small percentage of women can have anal orgasms. However, even if they don't orgasm anal sex must do something for some women, because it has been statistically demonstrated that women who regularly engage in anal sex tend to have more vaginal orgasms than women who don't.

You're probably wondering what all of the above information has to do with me. One important fact is that I was 100% completely clueless about all of the above until I was twenty eight and had been married for two years; another significant thing is that I had a reason for becoming highly motivated to find out this information.

*****************

I need to bore you a little with my background for some of my tale to make sense. I grew up in a rough neighborhood, and had lots of fights, and lost few. Many of the fights were protecting my younger brother who I loved dearly, because he's gay and that didn't sit well in the hood. I probably would have ultimately ended up in jail but when I dropped out of High School my junior year I met a guy named Jonah who changed my life. Well maybe "met" isn't the best word. I tried to mug him since he obviously was over sixty, and couldn't have weighed more than 140 pounds while I weighed 175. He kicked the shit out of me but apparently I put up a good enough fight that he was impressed. As I lay bleeding on the ground, but still conscious, he engaged in conversation.

"What's your name?"

I was not going to answer, but when he lifted up his foot like he was going to kick me again I blurted out "Tom Schindler."

"Are you a High School dropout?"

"Yeah."

"Tom - I'm going to give you a choice. I'm either going to call the cops right now and have you arrested, or you're going to give me your word to come to my gym tomorrow for some testing and a workout. Which is it?"

"How do you know that I'll show up?"

"Because I'm going to get a look at your ID and if you don't show up I'm going to come after you and the next time I won't be gentle with you."

"This time was gentle?" I thought, since my entire body ached and I was profusely bleeding from my nose. "I'll take the gym visit," I said.

"Not as dumb as you look," Jonah snickered. "Here's my card. Be there between 1 pm and 2 pm tomorrow. Now let me see your ID.'

To make a long story short, his gym prepped both boxers and MMA fighters. He gave me a janitorial job and free MMA training, contingent upon me getting my GED. When I turned 18 he scheduled some fights for me. Although after training my natural weight was 178 I fought welterweight (155-170). I won my first four matches, had a draw with the 23rd ranked welterweight in the world, then lost (by submissions) to the 14th and 17th ranked welterweights.

Jonah was honest with me. "Tom, you got your GED, you're a good citizen and not a punk anymore, and you're never gonna make it into the top ten of MMA. You're also a lot smarter than the average fighter. Enroll in junior college, and make something of yourself."

I did as told, got an associate's degree in engineering, and then got a bachelor's degree in engineering from one of the two best public universities in my state, graduating at the age of twenty four.

I met my future wife Bonnie just out of college. She is a year older than I am and was in her third year of law school when we met. I guess that I need to describe us physically.

Both she and I have faces slightly better looking than average. Mine has a few small scars, but they just add character. We both look good in clothes, although we would not immediately knock anyone's socks off, although her legs are much above average. Where we both shine in the looks department is in our naked upper bodies.

I have a six pack and as good a musculature for someone my size as there is. I continued to, and still continue to, do MMA type training (without sparring) ever since I gave up fighting and also have natural muscle tone. Bonnie has - as least to me, and I've never had anyone with knowledge disagree - the best tits in the state, if not the entire country. They're probably between a C and D cup with long nipples, and the perfect shape. They're firm yet pliable - if that makes sense. The first time that I saw them I was on the verge of cumming spontaneously in my pants when she whipped out my dick and sucked the cum out of me.

While I love Bonnie's tits, her personality is what made me fall in love with her. She is kind, fun, and vivacious, all at the same time. Also, her dichromatic eyes actually add to her character. She has one deep blue iris and one vivid green one. While she has colored contacts that she can use when the situation suits it, I love it when she doesn't - for some reason I find her dichromatic eyes exotic, and she seems to much appreciate that.

One additional thing that I liked about Bonnie was her friends. It seems like many women have friends that make it difficult on their boyfriends. Not Bonnie; I liked all of her female friends. In fact her best friend, Julie, is as vivacious and fun as Bonnie is. She is also really cute, and as kind and sweet as any woman I have ever met in my life. Bonnie introduced her to me about two weeks after I met Bonnie, and Julie and I became excellent friends independent of Bonnie; in fact Julie became probably the best female friend that I ever had.

There was one problem with Julie, though. I saw her in a bikini once, and I was bowled over by her shape - especially her creamy sculptured thighs. It took about two weeks to get those thighs out of my mind.

It took me about six months to get Bonnie to commit to being exclusive. She finally agreed, and we got married just before I turned twenty six and she had just turned twenty seven. Julie was her maid of honor and my gay brother was my best man.

Bonnie - maybe it's her legal training - chooses her words very carefully. I call it "parsing," but maybe that's not the right term. Anyway, as far as I know she never lied about anything important, but I had to carefully consider exactly what she said. I've known her to say to a subordinate "You've done a helluva job," meaning "You're just about to be fired." When we were sitting in one of her parents' friend's living room and the elderly gentlemen with a disastrous hair piece asked her if she liked his new toupee she smiled and said "You have a beautiful rug there," which I later got her to admit was a reference to his floor covering, not his creepy wig.

Even though I have an engineering degree, I am far from being the "sharpest tool in the shed," and rarely catch on to Bonnie's parsing unless it is somehow brought to my attention. This encompassed the vows she wrote for our wedding. They included, in what became the "relevant" part, "I will only have sexual intercourse with you as long as we are married." We got married by a justice of the peace. I'm not sure that the average priest, minister, or rabbi would have agreed to go along with that vow.

***************

While Bonnie's and my sex life didn't vary much, it didn't have to. It was fantastic even though not particularly experimental. In a typical session I sucked her tits - especially those elongated nipples - then put a little lotion in the valley between her boobs. Then I reciprocated my cock between her delicious globes as she pushed them together until her eyes start fluttering uncontrollably and she gasped for breath. Then I scurried down her body and buried my cock in her pussy - which by then was soaking wet - and pumped hard until I shot my wad, at which point she shook and chirped, seemingly doing her best not to scream and normally succeeding.

Occasionally I ate her and she gave me a blowjob, and also occasionally I fucked her doggy while manipulating her nipples, but the vast majority of the time we both wanted, needed, and totally enjoyed, the nipple-sucking, tit-fucking, cunt-banging, sequence.

I had just turned twenty eight and was thoroughly enjoying married life when some "flies appeared in the ointment." None of the events or situations was enough by itself to make me suspicious of Bonnie, but when added together I couldn't help but wonder.

Although our sex life was as fantastic as ever - maybe even slightly better than when we first got married - Bonnie:

-Insisted upon, in fact she was manic about it, going to a health club early in the morning four days a week. It didn't make any difference what time we got to bed, what my libido was like in the morning, or what other activities were planned. She had to get there by 7 a. m. without fail.

-Had strange looks on her face when exiting the bathroom at several parties that we went to.

-Always immediately changed the tenor of her conversation on her cell phone, or got off it, whenever I came nearby while she was having a discussion.

-Sometimes came home from a trip to a bar after work looking a little disheveled, even though she was never later than the time she said she'd be home, and we almost always ate dinner together.

I checked her panties in the wash, and looked for other signs of an affair, but came across nothing. However, it did bother me, so after about four months of doubts I confronted her while in bed one night. I wasn't belligerent or nasty in any way - just curious.

With a big smile on her face and without any apparent angst Bonnie said - "Why you little devil; you're jealous aren't you?"

"Jealous of what?"

"Jealous of some imagined lover," she giggled.

"Do I have reason to be worried?"

Her smile turned diabolical. "Tom; I swear to you that as long as we're married no one else's cock will ever enter any of my holes. If I ever get tired of you - not fucking likely," she continued with an evil laugh - "I'll let you know. Now get that hog over here!"

With that she started sucking my balls and stroking my cock, and gave me the best blowjob that she had ever given me. After she made a dramatic point of swallowing my large load she murmured "Now suck your mama's nipples, bad jealous boy," and stuck one of her delicious elongated marvels in my face.

***************

I wanted to believe Bonnie, I really did. I truly loved being married to her, and loved everything about her, but I had a bone up my ass and couldn't let it go. Then something serendipitous happened. Julie came to visit.

Bonnie was Julie's matron of honor when Julie got married about six months after we did to a guy named Ralph. Julie had moved about an hour away shortly after she married Ralph, and we didn't get to see her or Ralph much anymore. It was no loss, as far as I was concerned, that we didn't get to see Ralph; he is a big unpleasant guy who thinks that his shit doesn't stink, but I really missed Julie. Bonnie and Julie talked on the phone or emailed about every other day, and Julie and I talked or emailed at least once a week; I was truly sorry that we didn't get to see her much anymore.

Julie came to visit - fortunately sans husband - for a long weekend. In addition to being anxious to see my best female friend I was pleased that she visited for another reason; she did not hold her liquor well. I knew that Bonnie told her everything, and if I got Julie drunk I hoped that I could finagle the information I wanted out of her.

We threw a party in Julie's honor the second night that she was with us, mostly with people Julie knew from college and when she lived near us. Everyone was having a good time. I danced several dances with Julie, and got her a drink anytime that she wanted one - sure to make them doubles, and one even a triple. By about eleven she was bona fide plastered.

"Hey Jules," I said, handing her another daiquiri, "You look like you could use some air. Let's go out on the patio - it's a nice night."

I won't try to mimic the slurring of her words, but they were garbled.

"Sure, hunk," she giggled, as I led her to the small couch on our patio, big enough for two people but nothing else.

After talking about some things that I considered silly but that Julie was interested in I started my subtle interrogation. "Say, Jules, why didn't you warn me about Bonnie's unusual sexual proclivities before I married her?"

Her face got serious. "Are you having problems?" she asked.

"Hell no," I laughed, "far from it. It's just that some of them are kind of surprising."

"Yeah, some are," she laughed. "Those boobgasms are the wildest, aren't they?"

I had never heard the term "boobgasm" before, but it wasn't hard to figure out what it meant. Instantly it flashed into my mind that Bonnie may actually orgasm when I sucked her nipples or tit-fucked her, something that I had never, ever, even considered was a possibility. I just thought that she liked it more than the average woman.

"Yeah, they sure are. When did you first find out about them?"

"I knew from within a month of when I met her our junior year in college. She had a whole group of guys that she would alternative having suck her tits. For a time she had a different one every day."

"Hmmm," I thought. "Did you ever think that she'd give it up?" I asked.

"No, silly, she won't give it up."

"She WON'T give it up?" blitzed through my brain. Julie's facial expression started to change from fun to serious, probably in response to an unconscious frown on my face. I made a quick save, however. Smiling I continued "Well it's harmless so I don't mind; I don't think that she'd let anyone else pork her, though."

"Of course not silly. You know that unlike me - I absolutely love getting a cock up my pussy or a tongue on my clit - she never orgasms from a pussy fuck or clit stimulation, hates anal and gives BJs only when she wants something," Julie said - and then gave me a look like "You do know that, don't you?"

"Of course you're right, so aside from letting other guys suck her tits I never have to worry about her, and I do love her pussy," I said with a big smile.

I was able to get some more information from Julie before Bonnie came out onto the patio. "Why aren't you two in here dancing and mingling with Julie's old college buddies?" she giggled.

"Jules just needed a little air," I chuckled. "I think that I made her drinks too strong."

I helped Julie to her feet, we walked back inside arm-in-arm with Bonnie, and I continued to pretend to have a good time.

Even though I stopped with the double-strength drinks, within about an hour of returning to the party Julie passed out. I asked Bonnie if I should carry her to her bed in the guestroom, and she was all for it. "Do you need any help?" she asked.

"No - there's no problem just putting her into bed with her clothes on, is there?" I responded.

"Take her blouse and skirt off, but don't remove her bra or panties - or touch any of the merchandise, dude - got it?" Bonnie snickered.

"Got it," I replied. I picked Julie up with ease - which seemed to surprise Bonnie and several other guests - and carried her to the guestroom.

Although I didn't touch "the merchandise" I have to say that I did ogle Julie in her bra and panties. She really is cute, and her creamy sculptured thighs again reminded me that they are nicer than any that I have ever seen. I was covering her up with a sheet when she started to regain awareness. Her eyes fluttered, then opened, and she smiled and said "Tom!"

"I hope that it's OK that I put you to bed, Jules," I said with a grin. "You were out of it and do need to sleep it off."

Again I won't try and replicate her garbled speech. "Tom, I like you lots more than Ralph. He's a jerk sometimes. Do you think that if we asked Bonnie that she'd let you fuck me?"

After a shocked pause - I was quite sure that in her present condition she couldn't read the astonishment on face - I replied "Maybe that wouldn't be such a good idea. But I do really like you Jules; you're great."

"And smokin' hot too?" she giggled.

"Hell yeah - smokin' hot," I chuckled. "Now get some sleep." With that I gave her a kiss on the forehead and covered her with the sheet, turned off the light, and left the room.

"Interesting," I thought as I left the room. Depending upon how things played out in the near future, it could be very interesting. I thought back upon all of my past dealings with Julie and stupidly realized for the first time that what I interpreted as harmless flirtations by her were likely sometime more. Not that I would have changed anything that I did based upon that, but - who knows?

The next day Julie seemed chagrined around me and appeared to be avoiding eye contact. She must have remembered what she said to me. I tried to be as cheerful and outgoing around her as I could. However, with Bonnie I was conflicted, and walking on eggs. I wondered if she still did have a cadre of guys sucking her magnificent tits.

That night, Julie's last visiting us, after dinner Bonnie had to run an errand. As soon as she left Julie sheepishly came up to me, wringing her hands.

"I'm really sorry, Tom; I hope that I didn't embarrass you too much by what I said to you in the guestroom last night. I'd never do anything to come between you and Bonnie."

"Hey, think nothing of it, Jules," I chirped, squeezing her hands. "You're a great friend. Water over the dam."

She looked somewhat relieved, but continued. "Uh,...I also hope that I didn't tell you anything that you didn't already know about Bonnie out on the patio. I'm not sure exactly what I said, but I'm worried..."

I interrupted her and squeezed her hands again. "Don't give it a second thought - nothing you said was news to me," I lied. "There is one concern that I have, however. That is your comment that sometimes Ralph is a jerk. Sit down and tell me about it."

imhapless
imhapless
3,645 Followers