Book Club Memories Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Especially when Lauren pried Brenda loose from the pile and took her place, riding Karen's hand and exchanging gropes and kisses with Erika, Wanda and Viola. On wobbly legs from her recent orgasm, Brenda looked put out at first, until she saw me on my own and sauntered over, grinning giddily.

"Well, I bet we're a lot of fun to watch, aren't we?" Brenda asked, sitting down beside me.

Grinning, I put my arm around her shoulders. "Yeah, it's pretty fucking great."

"I'm not Karen's biggest cheerleader usually, but you get her in the right mood, and she can be a proper slut," Brenda acknowledged, sighing as she cuddled next to me. "We've gotten her in a hell of a mood before, but nothing like this. *Never* like this. It's like you performed some kind of spell on her. A cock spell."

I grinned. "You're a little drunk, aren't you?"

"On cum? Certainly. On alcohol?" she said, waggling her hand from side to side. "A little. I'm told I'm a lot of fun when I'm tipsy."

"You're fun all the time," I said.

"And you're sweet as fuck," Brenda said, pulling me in for a kiss, before rather insistently grabbing my hands and putting them on her tits. "And kinda really hot..."

I laughed, then turned my attention back to the orgy on the bed. Erika, with her hands braced against the headboard, was utterly gorgeous, her fit, curvy body rocking insistently on Karen's face while she groaned and cursed. I couldn't vouch for how good a job Karen was doing down there, especially if she was so distracted by Wanda utterly destroying her cunt with that strap-on of hers, but Erika's face and loud moans seemed to indicate that Karen was fully capable of multitasking.

"Seems like you really did a good thing here, today... we're all probably going to have to owe you some favors after today," Brenda said, looking up at me a bit dreamily.

"It's really nothing," I said. "She threatened me, I threatened her, we worked shit out, I made her apologize, everybody's happy..."

"It's a bigger deal than you know," Brenda replied. "If you knew her like we all did... but we *are* happy... and I'm gonna show you just how happy I am..."

I didn't ask Brenda to lean down and start sucking on my cock, but I wasn't going to say no to her, either, especially when she was so fucking good. I laced my hand through her hair and began to pump my now very hard cock into her, enjoying the vibrations as she moaned.

As I looked up, I saw that at some point Erika must have cum, because Lauren was now riding Karen's face, and standing off to the side were Valerie and Janelle, who must have come to see what all the racket was about. They looked intrigued, but less motivated to jump in immediately.

When Brandy came in behind them, however, she had no such problems, the busty, muscular Latina pushing her way onto the bed and looking for some part of Karen to pinch or squeeze or otherwise playfully torture.

Between the overwhelming eroticism of what was happening in front of me, and Brenda's enthusiastic and amazing blowjob, I was a little lost to the world for a few moments. I'd had a busy, rough day, as part of a busy, rough weekend, and this was one of those times where it felt like just losing myself to the pleasure would be the way to go.

I closed my eyes for a few seconds, maybe even a minute, before I heard her voice, as sultry and confident as ever.

"Hey, Brenda... my turn."

"Fine..." Brenda pouted after she pulled her mouth from my cock.

"Oh, don't be a little bitch about it... I think there's still a few inches of Karen not being bitten or covered in pussy juice... go have some more fun..."

I opened my eyes to see Brenda getting up and walking over to the bed, while the luscious Viola stood over me. Wordlessly, she reached down to her waist and unlaced the strap-on she wore, dropping it to the ground and leaving herself naked. Then, turning around, she knelt before me, reaching behind her and grabbing hold of my cock, sliding it into her pussy as she sat down in my lap and leaned against me.

With my head buried in her dark, silky hair, smelling her femininity intensely, and my cock in absolute heaven, only one word came to mind. "Perfect."

"Perfect," Viola agreed, moaning when I reached up to squeeze her tits. "So... how was your weekend?"

Chuckling slightly, I answered, "Not gonna lie... I had fun."

She laughed in return, then slowly began to ride me. "Yeah... it's pretty difficult going back to the real world after something like this, isn't it?"

"Tell me about it..." I replied, kissing Viola, before turning my attention back to Karen's gangbang. By now, Cassandra and Ana had entered the room, watching with all of those who hadn't felt bold enough or crazy enough to get on the bed, but clearly interested in finding their window to jump in.

"The gang's all here..." Viola moaned, riding me more insistently.

"The gang's all here..." I agreed, kissing her again. "But I like where I am just fine."

Viola chuckled. "Ever the charmer."

I squeezed her nipples, enjoying the insistent way she sped up her ride. "I've learned from the best."

I sighed pleasantly, enjoying the way she rode me, and looking back on all that had happened. Our long weekend was almost at an end, and though we would have to return to the real world by the end of the next day, I found this wasn't necessarily a bad thing. With all of these women, all eleven of these beautiful, perfect MILFs, I had made memories this weekend that I would carry with me forever. I knew I would have plenty more sex in my life, maybe even crazier sex, but that few moments in life would ever be able to precisely match the craziness that happened over these past few days.

Rather than focus on how everything had to end, though, I fixed my eyes once more on Karen's gangbang and held on to Viola, ensuring that she could fuck me properly.

***

(Author's Note 2: And that's it for Book Club Memories, thank you all for reading this miniseries jaunt away from Senior Year Memories! The main story will continue again in Senior Year Memories Ch. 41, coming soon.

Writing this story is something I do in my spare time for fun, so if you're enjoying this, please, please, please drop some stars, reviews, or shoot me some feedback, as these really keep me going (and please vote on any earlier chapters you enjoyed if you haven't already!). Though I may not always respond, I do love hearing from all of you and seeing that you're enjoying the series. It motivates me to continue writing more. You've all been wonderful and I can't thank you enough for all of your kind words and encouragement and yes, even the constructive criticisms!

Before I sign off, I've one last thing to say. It's been a rough few years, and in times like this, it becomes very easy to give in to anger and let that rule your life. I ask that, instead of letting anger run your life, take a breath, ask yourself if anger is really best in this moment, and if it isn't, try to consider putting some kindness out into the world instead. It's a rough world out there these days, and while that doesn't look like it will change anytime soon, it doesn't take much to make it just a little bit better. Please be good to yourselves, and to everyone else.)