Bookstore Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded my head yes, but also shrugged my shoulders. "More than you expected, eh girl?" I nodded and then slumped down. Master patted me on the head. "Well, you certainly look like you've been well used, and quite covered, too." I felt him reach back and unlock the ring gag. He took it out of my mouth and quite a bit of drool followed. I worked my mouth and he held a water bottle to my lips. I drank small sips, and smiled up, quite grateful.

"Thank you, Sir," my voice sounding somewhat raspy, even in my usually raspy femme voice.

"You're welcome, girl. Now, you know you're not done yet."

I was a bit confused, "I'm not, Sir?" I asked hesitantly.

He laughed, sensing why I was hesitant, "Well, as much as I'd like to leave you here a bit longer and see what other creative uses the guys here have for you, no we need to get going. But I'm only going to unlock your thighs and ankles. You'll have to walk out of here with your hands cuffed, and all of your rewards running down your body."

I nodded, as I realized my humiliation wasn't quite done yet. "Yes, Sir."

This was my fantasy, and while I was glad we did it, I was also glad it was over. As he unlocked my cuffs, he helped me to my feet. My legs were going to be pretty sore, though nowhere near as sore as my ass and jaw. "What about the manager?"

"Oh, don't worry about him, he was the first one to take your ass."

I laughed, as I leaned against Master and we headed for the door. I realized he wasn't going to take the blindfold off either. I really wouldn't have any idea who any of the guys were who had used me tonight. I could feel the cum dripping down, running off my face and down my body, the loads in my tits were inside my corset, making everything slip around inside. I could feel the stares of lust. I knew everyone seeing me knew why I was there, and what I had been used for.

The manager called out, "Come again, real soon!" as we headed out the door. The cool night air felt good on my sweaty, ravaged body, though the cum began to cool and get stickier.

"So girl, when we come back next time, are you going to be ready to be my little cum dump again?"

I laughed and smiled, "Oh yes, Sir! And Sir..."

"Yes, girl?"

"May we come back tomorrow?"

"I've already warned you girl, be careful what you ask for, you just might get it."

I shuddered in both fear and excitement.

The end

12