Bootcamp for Husbands

Story Info
A CFNM fantasy about male submissiveness.
8.3k words
4.53
159.9k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Swanson teaches women who are unfamiliar with using CFNM to control their husbands a few tricks!

About six weeks ago Charlene Collier, married for nearly ten years, discovered, accidentally, her husband's secret interest in CFNM. Let this be a lesson to you, dear reader, always close out your browser and always automatically delete your browsing history unless you want to be discovered. Anyway, Char was pissed. It was a rocky time but one of her friends suggested counseling and long story short they found themselves sitting before a marriage counselor early on a Friday evening. They had gone through individual sessions and now it was time to lay things on the line, so to speak.

"Mr. Collier?" Dr. Richards began cheerfully.

"Yes." Fred answered reflexively.

"I've met with both you and your wife, Charlene, and I think that I may have a solution to the problem that has arisen between you and your wife that will not involve years of expensive counseling to correct your fixation concerning exposing yourself and as a side benefit will vastly improve your sex life!" Dr. Richards was blunt and to the point. She believed that dancing around a topic like exhibitionism in men only exacerbated the situation. She also was of the opinion that a man can only find true happiness if he is completely honest with his mate.

Fred, of course, blushed. Any improvement would be welcome! Their so called sex life had been almost nonexistent recently. It was true that he had a "thing" about being naked with clothed women. He wasn't a flasher but just the thought excited him. He enjoyed reading stories about men who were kept naked by their women. He liked the thought of serving his wife and maybe one or two of her friends in the nude. He wanted to kiss his wife's sex before going to work and wear her "scent" as his cologne. Part of the initial session with the counselor was his admission to her of all these feelings and an explanation of what it was that he found exciting about CFNM. Dr. Richards was well aware of his "perversion" and prepared to help the Colliers deal with it. Fred glanced at his wife whose expression was neutral or maybe slightly bemused. "And what would that be, Doctor?" Fred almost whispered.

"It's kind of a boot camp for couples like you, Mr. and Mrs. Collier, men who find it exciting to be naked with clothed women and their wives. The men learn how to behave in these situations and the wives learn how to make the experience, let's say, profitable for both of them." In other words, Mr. Collier, I am recommending that your wife learn how to participate in this activity with you. I have discussed all of the things that excite you with her and she has come to understand your needs and how meeting these needs will benefit both of you! She has also come to understand that curing you might not be the best course of action, especially if she is going to be the one in charge at all times! What do you think of my proposal, Mr. Collier?"

To say Fred was stunned would be an understatement. He just looked at his wife whose gaze was noncommittal. "You're alright with this, Honey?" Fred asked in astonishment. His biggest fear was that he would be unable to control his almost insatiable craving to be fully exposed to clothed women and Dr. Richards was proposing that his wife be a party to his no longer secret perversion.

"I'm willing to give it a try, Fred, but you must agree that it's my rules or nothing." His wife replied with a note of sternness he'd never heard in her voice but which made his cock twitch. "Heaven knows we can't afford prolonged counseling sessions."

"Then it's settled, Doctor, we'll try the "boot camp". Fred agreed, resigned to following the doctor's advice.

"As luck would have it, Mr. Collier, Mrs. Swanson, a good friend of mine, is conducting her next boot camp starting this evening. Her boarders are away for the spring holiday and I have made a reservation for you and Mrs. Collier. I was fortunate that she still had an opening, she usually only accepts three couples per session and you got the last spot!"

"But I'm not ready to go away!" Fred objected weakly.

"Of course you are, Darling," Char chided sweetly, "Remember you won't need any clothes and I've packed everything else we might need."

"Off you go then," Dr. Richards said as she rose from her chair and offered her hand." Fred shook it. "I think you've made a wise choice, Mr. Collier. And you, Charlene," she said with a noticeable twinkle in her eye, 'I'll be looking forward to seeing you both next week for a complete report on your progress, I'm sure I won't be disappointed."

"I hope you're right, Dr. Richards, in any case we will be back next Friday at 7pm for a complete report!"

As they left the building Char asked for the keys to the car. Fred handed them to her without question. This was all happening so fast, he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or what.

The drive to Mrs. Swanson's was in total silence. Fred could only guess what might be in store for them and his wife didn't want to even give him a hint that she knew the slightest bit about what they were going to experience. They parked on the street in front of a large Victorian house at the edge of the university. Char got out and opened the trunk. "Bring our bag, Fred." She ordered firmly as she walked toward the broad steps leading to the large double front door of the massive Victorian home.

Before she could ring the bell or even knock the door was opened by a middle-aged woman in a plain maid's uniform. "Good evening, ma'am, you must be the Colliers, Mrs. Swanson has been expecting you. Please come in." Susan Bridgeway, Mrs. Swanson's Housekeeper and long time confidant greeted them.

The large entryway had a small settee between two tall windows on the outside wall and an antique secretary's desk next to the double stained glass doors leading to a parlor. Won't you please sign our guest book, Mrs. Collier?"

"Put your bag down here, Mr. Collier." Ms. Bridgeway motioned. "Mrs. Swanson is expecting you."

As Charlene signed the guest book Ms. Bridgeway rapped gently on the parlor doors. "Who is it?' Mrs. Swanson answered, knowing full well the identities of the last guests to arrive for her weekend boot camp.

Ms. Bridgeway opened the door and announced, "The Colliers have arrived, ma'am."

"Splendid!" Mrs. Swanson exclaimed enthusiastically. "Please show them in."

Ms. Bridgeway turned and motioned for the Colliers to enter, "Please join Mrs. Swanson and her guests, she's been expecting you!"

Charlene Collier led the way and took the hand Mrs. Swanson offered in greeting. "It's a pleasure to finally meet you, Mrs. Swanson! Dr. Richards has told me so much about you and your program, she makes it sound like the answer to every woman's prayers."

"I'm delighted to meet you too, Mrs. Collier! I'm confidant that you and Mr. Collier will make a fine addition to our little group." Mrs. Swanson replied warmly. "I'd like you to meet my other guests for the weekend, Mrs. Ward and Mrs. Caryl; I've invited them to join us because of their familiarity with my program. They will be invaluable in helping me to demonstrate the techniques we recommend."

The two women rose from their chairs. "Ladies, I'd like you to meet Mrs. Charlene Collier. Mrs. Collier, please say hello to Mrs. Miriam Ward and Mrs. Elizabeth Caryl." Fred stood quietly in the background as the ladies exchange pleasantries. Finally Mrs. Swanson asked the women to take their seats as she turned to Fred and instructed, "Please follow Ms. Bridgeway to the kitchen Mr. Collier, I'd like you to help her serve the tea."

Ms. Bridgeway motioned for Fred to go out the double doors into the hallway. As she quietly closed the doors she instructed, "Follow me, please."

As they went down the hall to the kitchen Fred heard Mrs. Swanson begin, "Mrs. Collier, I interviewed you by phone last week and I know that you are well aware of my intentions and philosophy.....

"Mr. Collier!" Ms. Bridgeway bruskly called. "Please don't dawdle; Mrs. Swanson is expecting her tea! We mustn't keep her and her guests waiting."

"Yes ma'am." Fred replied meekly.

"As you can see, Mr. Collier, I have already prepared two trays. On the first you will see there are four tea cups and saucers and a teapot. Next to the teapot is one additional saucer. That is for the tea strainer when the tea has finished brewing. On the second tray there is a small pitcher of cream, a bowl of sugar, napkins, teaspoons and a plate of ginger snaps. When it is time to serve the tea you will do so in the following manner. First, you will offer each of the ladies, starting with Mrs. Swanson, a napkin. Second, you will pour the tea and offer a cup to each of the ladies. Next, you will offer each of them the cream and sugar and, of course a spoon should they desire. Lastly, you will serve them the plate of cookies, do you understand Mr. Collier?" Her demeanor was somewhere between that of traffic cop and a drill sergeant.

"Yes ma'am." He replied. "Napkin, tea, cream and sugar and then the cookies."

"One more thing, Mr. Collier, when you enter the room you will see that the ladies are seated in a semi-circle with Mrs. Swanson on the right. As you serve the tea and cookies you will always start with Mrs. Swanson and then move to the left around the room, as you do so you will always turn to your left. Do you understand, always turn to your left, Mr. Collier."

"Yes ma'am." Fred answered, wondering what that could be about.

While Fred was learning the basics of serving tea for Mrs. Swanson and the ladies they were reviewing what Mrs. Swanson was going to be teaching over the next two days.

"Ladies," Mrs. Swanson began. "I am an advocate of benign female domination of the men in their lives. Humanity in general has an innate desire to be controlled and men, in particular are basically simple creatures who require that their sexual natures be controlled and channeled. It is well known that men have sexual thoughts almost continuously throughout the day. It is your job to assure that your husband's thoughts be focused on you! It requires you to monitor and control his activities and to present him with outlets that re-enforce his dependence on you for his sexual fulfillment. The tea ceremony that we will soon be conducting is step one in moving from level one CFNM to level two. If you were only interested in using CFNM as a game in your homes on a part-time basis with no participation with other likeminded women you would not be here."

"I don't understand, Mrs. Swanson." Charlene Collier interrupted. "I've only just learned about CFNM from Dr. Richards, we've never played any games, in fact our sex lives are pretty vanilla, really.

"Allow me to digress," Mrs. Swanson answered. "By the way, it is my practice to always refer to you ladies as Mrs. so-and-so in the presence of men but with your permission I'll use your given names when it's just us ladies. Is that alright with you, Mrs. Collier?"

"OF course Mrs. Swanson, by all means!" Each of the ladies agreed.

Mr. Swanson continued. "CFNM" is the acronym for Clothed Female Naked Male." It is simply any activity in which the male in a relationship is naked. It doesn't necessarily mean anything more than just that, a man enjoying the comfort of his own home while his wife or partner remains clothed.

Charlene interrupted. "I still don't understand what men find exciting about being naked".

"Oh come now, Charlene! Men aren't the only ones to enjoy displaying their bodies. Women do it all the time. Women have the advantage though because it is socially acceptable for them to wear short skirts and low cut blouses. They readily admit it makes them feel "sexy." A man on the other hand experiences sex through his genitals. Displaying his penis and testicles is not socially acceptable for most of society and that is why my method of training men works so well; it takes advantage of a man's natural desire to impress his mate!"

"But we're already married. There's no need to impress me anymore." Charlene interrupted again.

"Not in your mind, perhaps. But like it or not, your mate has an instinctive need to constantly impress you, to court you, to win your approval. He needs you to "choose" him over all others. That is why some of our advocates participate in group activities. When a man is naked along with other men and his wife can see and even touch other naked men in his presence but she always "chooses him" in builds his confidence in ways normal, rational society cannot understand."

"So, you believe this behavior is instinctive?"

"I do, and I believe women can use this knowledge to mold their husbands into just the kind of mate they desire and deserve." Mrs. Swanson stated emphatically. "But, we digress. As I was explaining, CFNM doesn't need to evolve into anything more elaborate that your mate being naked at home."

"But what if there are children?" Charlene interrupted once again."

"My but you are impatient and so quizzical." Mrs. Swanson smiled. "That can be a problem, of course, but as I was explaining each couple must find their own level of involvement. Children must be sheltered from the more blatant aspects of CFNM until they are old enough to understand. If you have children you will need to make your own arrangements. Some women, those with understanding mothers or friends, can arrange for sleepovers on the weekend or even an entire week during school vacations. Play dates are common with young children so your friend doesn't even need to know what you and your husband will be doing but it helps if you have cooperative friends in the CFNM community. That is one reason the three of you are here this weekend, to make acquaintances with women with similar needs!"

"I'm sorry to interrupt, Mrs. Swanson but these questions just keep popping into my mind and, well, I can't seem to bite my tongue." Mrs. Charlene apologized.

Mrs. Ward chuckled. "I was just like you when I first met Mrs. Swanson, Charlene! In time you will learn as much as you need to provide a happy, healthy home for yourself and your family."

"I hope so, Mrs. Ward."

"Please call me Mimi, the boys aren't here now. This is a more informal atmosphere; we can let our hair down, so to speak."

"That's right," Mrs. Caryl agreed. "You should call me, Liz."

"Thank-you," Charlene Collier said, "And my friends call me Char."

"Ladies, please, allow me to continue." Mrs. Swanson chided. "In Level One CFNM all activities are strictly private. Level Two involves additional women but remains confined to the home and Level Three involves more than one man with two or more women. In Levels Two and Three activities are still kept in the homes of the couples involved. Level Four takes CFNM out in "public." Now, don't be alarmed, Char, "public" still is controlled. There are B&Bs where CFNM is practiced and of course our annual group activities at private facilities around the area, nationally actually. Our focus this weekend will be on basic activities that you can use to make your husband's naked proclivity something that benefits you! You will learn how to get your husband to do more and more of the house work around your home. I'm sure that excites you, it should because you can make it exciting for him. Second, you will learn how to teach your husband to be your personal "chambermaid." You can teach him anything you want like how to do your nails, shampoo your hair, give you a massage, the possibilities are endless!

Just then there was a gently rapping on the parlor door. "Yes?" Mrs. Swanson answered.

"Your tea is ready, ma'am." Ms. Bridgeway announced as she stepped in the room and directed Fred to the credenza on the far side of the room under a large double hung window. Two tall lilac bushes shielded the room from prying eyes but allowed the outside light to pour into the room. Mrs. Swanson was seated to the left of the credenza with her guests in comfortable high back chairs in a semi-circle around the back of the room. Opposite Mrs. Swanson was a clothes tree more commonly found in bedrooms.

As Ms. Bridgeway took her place to the right of the credenza Mrs. Swanson began. "Mr. Collier, it's time for you to meet my guests and serve us our tea! Please step over here." She said as she motioned to a spot directly in front of her.

This was the moment that Ms. Bridgeway enjoyed most. The first time a man was stripped and exposed to a room full of women! The exquisite embarrassment they endured to make their fantasy reality. The inevitable erection that caused most if not all of them to blush, and last but not least the moment when pre-cum would begin to drip from their engorged penis. Some would actually spurt semen without any other stimulation. What ever happened, Mrs. Swanson was prepared to make this an evening her guests would not soon forget!

Mrs. Swanson began. "Mr. Collier, please tell me and my guests why Mrs. Collier has brought you to my "boot camp for husbands."

Fred blushed and looked down first and then to his wife, Charlene.

"Eyes front, Mr. Collier! Look at me!" Mrs. Swanson's voice was growing sternly impatient. "We all know why you are here but you must tell us yourself. You must take ownership of your desires. We want to help you." She continued warmly. "Now tell us in your own words what brings you here."

Fred looked at Mrs. Swanson, the evening sunlight danced in her hair as the breezes outside played in the lilacs. Her soft smile reassured him. "I have been reading stories about men who are naked with clothed women."

"And you would like to experience that?" Mrs. Swanson queried pleasantly.

"Yes, ma'am." Fred admitted softly.

"Then say it, Mr. Collier! Tell me what you want to do!"

Fred paused, unsure if he really wanted to continue. Mrs. Swanson gazed at him in silence, a soft smile on her lips. She knew this was his moment of truth. He would either run from the room completely cured of his petty, harmless perversion or he would enter a world far beyond his expectations. It was only a few seconds but it seemed like an eternity to Fred. Finally, he spoke. "I want to be naked with clothed women." There was a surprising tone of conviction the startled his wife but reinforced Mrs. Swanson's suspicions. Charlene Collier was a lucky woman; Fred was going to be a loving, attentive husband with her guidance and Mrs. Swanson's coaching!

"Then, Mr. Collier, it is time for you to remove your clothing and meet my guests!" Ms. Bridgway took Fred's arm and guided him to the clothes tree.

"Please remove your suit coat and hang it here." Ms. Bridgeway pointed to the part that looked like a wooden hanger but was attached to the top of the chair back. Now sit down and remove your shoes and socks. That's right, Mr. Collier, normally there would be a clothing hamper for your underwear and socks if this were in your bedroom, but you will need these later, don't you think?" It was a rhetorical question; Fred just silently followed her directions as the ladies watched in amusement. His wife was especially fascinated. Maybe this was going to be a good idea after all!

"Now, Mr. Collier, there is a small tray for your things like your keys, your change and your wallet; we wouldn't want those to weigh down your trousers, would we? Remove your belt and hang it here." She pointed to a small hook on the back of the clothes tree. "Remove your trousers now, fold them neatly and lay them a crossed the bar on the top. Your shirt and tie are next!" Ms. Bridgeway was beginning to feel a tingling sensation as she directed this stranger to remove his clothing, some women might not get a rush from watching a man strip but it never failed to get her blood pulsing. After Fred laid his tie a crossed his trousers he removed his shirt and folded it neatly. "Lay that on the seat, Mr. Collier and take off your undershirt." Fred did as told and was soon standing in a room full of five women wearing just his tightie whities. He now knew why his wife had laid out new ones this morning!