Boots

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers

We talked until almost eleven. There was no way she was leaving and as much as I would have liked her in bed with me, that wasn't happening. She slept in a chair next to my bed, resting her upper body on my bed. We were together again.

The next six weeks, especially the first two, were tough. Holly was back at work and through my insurance I got a day nurse. Do you have any idea how embarrassing it is to have someone else do things you don't like doing even yourself? Having my wife do them is was one thing, but a guy day nurse? Well, I was praying from day one to heal fast and send him packing.

A slight concussion, four cracked ribs, a compound fracture of my right arm, which is now put together with pins, and a couple of hairline fractures on my dislocated left shoulder covered the worst of it. The rest were mostly cuts, scrapes, and a million insect bites on my head and neck. The first couple of days I thought I'd go mad they itched so badly, even with the numbing lotion they put on and the Benadryl they gave me. Holly would rub the bites but refused to scratch them with her fingernails. She took a million pictures saying the next time we argued, we could look at them and be grateful we were given another chance.

The next problem came when I had to settle up with the insurance company. They were giving me market value not replacement value on my classic car. You never win with them. I finally found another used car we could afford without breaking the bank. After test-driving it, I took my right elbow and attempted to release the seat belt, it had an internal release button.

"Look, I like the car, but I need you to either replace the release button or attach something to the top of it so I can use my elbow to open it."

"But honey, isn't your right hand healed up enough that you can use your fingers again?" my wife asked, not understanding why I was so adamant about being able to release the seatbelt.

No one could understand unless they'd gone through what I had. I was going to make sure I could open it up without using my fingers. There was no way in hell I would be a bug's dinner ever again, not if I could help it.

Slirpuff
Slirpuff
4,302 Followers