Booty Bandit

Story Info
Bronx Puerto Rican builds up his "ass"ets.
882 words
3.6
45.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers

Tito saw each woman whose ass he fucked not only as a conquest but each escapade as a virtual deposit into his 'ass'et account. As a 53 y/o Puerto Rican, his goal was to have at least 500 in his booty account before the great "Asstec" god called him home. His favorite, were big black bubble butts or Latina JLo type asses, which were abundant in the Bronx. He professed with confidence that no woman he fucked could resist his ass worshipping. He considered himself a booty bandit. Since, it would only be a matter of time despite their protests before they not only would succumb to his desires but would be begging for him to fuck their asses even if he had to force the issue. Young, old, pretty or not, single or married didn't matter to him. As long as they were big that's all that mattered.

He would get them in the mood with a long deep back massage. Tito knew all the moves and spared no detail in getting what he wanted. He'd start the candle lit massage with warm baby oil drizzled on their ass cheeks, soft music playing in the background. He had learned that possibly due to most women's mothering nature the smell of baby oil relaxed them even more so. Thus, allowing him to work his magic on them. Tito would knead and rub the latest conquest's ass firmly with full strokes at first. Being a patient man, he had no problem in taking his time. Once, he had even given one that was over 2 hours. He wanted the woman under his power. As he caressed her ass Tito would widen the area of worship just ever so slightly, allowing his fingers to get closer and closer to his prize. Just almost touching it but pulling away right before he did. He would listen closely to the woman's breathing, when he heard it quicken with lust he knew exactly what to do next.

Being a lover of women he knew a compliment would always go a long way with them. He told her how beautiful her ass was and how much he wanted to kiss it. Without hesitating he'd gently kiss each ass cheek, moving one of his hands underneath the woman so as to rub her clit as his kisses drew closer and closer to her asshole. With his other hand he would continue his ass worship by pressing his thumb against the woman's asshole as he kissed it. Slowly he would work his tongue and thumb inside, carefully matching his clit rubbing to enhance the woman's pleasure. His tongue and fingers would probe deeper and deeper. Most protests, if any, were ignored. He knew that it was only a matter of time before the woman would bubble her ass up so he could stick his tongue further in. He'd kiss, lick and rub until the woman would cum several times. He wanted to show her he was not a selfish lover and her total pleasure his goal. Tito loved the taste of a woman's pussy and ass juices, and her wetness all over his face. He would rub his entire face into her, taking her and the moment all in. Even as a young man ass to mouth was one his fields of expertise.

His thick cock now throbbing and demanding relief he would slip his arm around the woman's waist and gently raise her ass upwards. Pressing his bare cock between her ass cheeks, Tito would then place the tip of his engorged cock against the woman's asshole. With one firm push he would be inside her ass. He slowly pushed more and more of his cock meat, feeling each inch of his cock go deeper. One of his favorite was a virgin ass. He relished the tightness and novelty of the experience. His strokes quickened as his new conquest's asshole loosened further and welcomed the intrusion. Tito would reach around and rub the conquest's clit to further excite her, but now it was all about his wants and pleasure. The strokes harder and harder, going deeper and deeper. He would look down and see the woman's ass cheeks ripple with every hump, causing him to grind in even more so. The loud thumping sound of his balls slamming against her filled the room. In ecstasy the woman arched her back. Tito held her hips firmly and drew her even closer, the tightness of her asshole squeezing his cock. He very much enjoyed the vise like grip that surrounded his manhood. The pain it caused was a good pain, one that he welcomed and relished. The conquest was now panting and groaning like a mad woman with every stroke, her face buried into the pillow in front of her. She bucked wildly, not to dislodge the intruder but hold more of him.

The time had now arrived for Tito to baptize this new asshole conquest. Just as he was to cum he pulled out his cock from her asshole, seeing her asshole agape he exploded his cum on it. Filling her asshole and ass crack with his spunk, he rubbed the remainder across her ass cheeks. He loved it when it was messy. Ah, and now to the next deposit....

tonysnow
tonysnow
118 Followers