Bored

Story Info
A boring day is helped by a visit from the police.
3k words
4.13
37.3k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/07/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

There I was, alone in the office and bored out of my mind. Everyone else was out in the field doing interesting things except my manager, and he was at Head Office, attending a series of meeting and he'd be away all day.

It was a terrific day outside, the ideal day to spend lazily sunning myself at the beach, surrounded by handsome men who were entranced by my beauty. Like that was going to happen. If I sneaked out and went to the beach for a couple of hours the phone would start ringing as soon as I stepped out the door and I'd miss a dozen vitally important phone calls. Staying there at my desk ensured that the phone would never ring.

Out of my skull with boredom. I was even studying how to cheat at solitaire, I was so bored. I was almost ecstatic to receive visitors.

The doorway suddenly darkened and I looked up. The doorway was fully occupied by a gorilla. I mean, this guy probably had to duck his head and ease in sidewards to even get in the door.

"Good afternoon," he said in a very nice voice. It was warm and smooth and sent happy shivers down my spine. It took me a moment to catch on to the fact that his lips weren't moving and the voice was coming from his chest level.

I dropped my eyes and saw that there were actually two people standing there, the first guy looking like a midget. I'd overlooked him, being so taken aback by gorilla-man.

"Ah, good afternoon," I said. "Can I help you?"

They moved closer and I started to register the fact that the midget was a normal sized man. His size was just overshadowed by his friend.

"We're looking for Mr Atkinson," the first man said.

I put on my best receptionist smile and politely explained he wasn't available. If he cared to leave a name and number I'd arrange for him to contact them.

"Police," he said, flashing a badge at me. "He'll see us."

"Excuse me," I said, maintaining my polite receptionist role, "but I didn't see that. Could you show me again, slowly?"

He grinned and fished out his wallet and showed me his badge, slowly. My eyes drifted to his companion and he also produced a badge.

"I will concede that you are policemen," I said, "but Mr Atkinson is still busy and unable to see you right now. If you care to leave your name and number and what this is about I'm sure he will be happy to call you."

"There are penalties for obstructing the police, you know," he said calmly. "I'm afraid that I have to insist."

"As you wish," I said. "If you care to take one of the brochures on that stand you will find the address of our head office on the back of them." I checked the time. "Right now he should be on the seventeenth floor attending the monthly sales conference. If you hurry you can probably make it into the city before the conference finishes."

"Why didn't you just say he wasn't here?"

"I said he wasn't available," I pointed out. "Do you want to leave a message?"

"Yes. We were asked to pick up his statement regarding a hit and run accident that he saw this morning. We would appreciate it if he could get it to us as soon as possible."

"You're kidding," I said, surprised. "Two plain clothes police who are probably detectives coming out here for a simple witness statement? I'd have thought a single uniformed officer would suffice?"

"You're right," he said with a laugh. "Normally that's what would happen. But we were out this way on another matter and the Sergeant asked us to swing past and get the statement. I guess we should have rung first."

"Not really. Mr Atkinson was expecting an officer would come past and dictated and signed a statement before he left. If you'll excuse me I will fetch it for you."

I went across to Mr Atkinson's office and collected the statement. Returning I passed it over to the detective.

"Mr Atkinson said to tell you that if anything needs clarification or if you need the statement witnessed by a police officer just let him know and he'll arrange a time to come and do it."

"Thank you," he said, slipping the envelope into his coat pocket. "It's a pleasure to see a citizen so eager to help the police."

I gave him a killer smile.

"It is our pleasure to serve the police in any way we can," I said unctuously. "Besides, you've provided a bright note to what until now has been an incredibly boring day. Unfortunately, with your departure the boredom returns."

"Well," he said thoughtfully, "as it's our responsibility to protect and serve we should really protect you from a boring day by providing you with some service."

I blinked, slightly shocked. He couldn't have meant that the way it sounded. Then I saw the way he was checking me out and decided that yes, he could.

"Ah, I think that might be going a bit far," I said, suddenly aware that I was standing right there next to him instead of being tucked away behind my desk.

"What?" he said, sounding astonished. "Are you saying no? How can you possibly refuse when confronted by a sex god like me? The very thought is blasphemous." He turned his head to look at the man mountain standing behind him. "It's you, Percy," he said. "She takes one look at you and decides that you're a sex zero. She's scared that you're contagious and your sex zeroness might rub off."

He turned back to me.

"Don't worry about Percy. We make sure he has his shots on a regular basis. You'll find that he's fine."

"I'm sure he is," I agreed. "It's the principle of the thing and don't do that."

The last bit I said rather quickly as I slapped down at his hands. He'd had the gall to lift up the front of my dress. Slapping at his hands hadn't worked, either, as he continued to hold my dress up, inspecting my legs and panties.

"You distinctly said it would be your pleasure to serve the police," he pointed out. "Didn't she say that, Percy?"

"She did, Dan. She did indeed," Percy agreed, and that deep, rumbling, voice was much more like what I expected from him.

With that Dan let go my dress. This was not exactly an improvement as he transferred his hands to my panties and drew them down. I was slapping ineffectually at his hands and being ignored. He straightened up from dropping my panties and lifted my dress up as he did so, now openly admiring my legs and pussy. Really, this was scandalous behaviour.

"Tell me, Percy," said Dan. "Does she look as though she's trying to stop me?"

"Ah, now that you mention it, Dan, I'd have to say no. She's making the right motions but her heart doesn't seem to be in it."

"That's what I thought," Dan agreed.

Have you ever done something that you know you shouldn't? That was the situation I was in. I mean, there was no way I could let Dan fuck me, but I was going to. All I had to do was not push him away or protest too much and he'd do the rest. If I really started screaming and fighting and protesting they'd back off, I could sense that, but not while I was only giving patty cake slaps at his hands.

He put his hands on my waist and lifted me, sitting me on my desk. He pushed my legs apart and was standing between them, his hand busy touching things that it damn well shouldn't. Instead of trying to close my legs or prevent him touching me I had my hands on his chest, trying to push him away. Fat chance I had of doing that. He just ignored me while he massaged.

He decided after a while that I was ready for him because he moved back slightly and dropped his trousers. It was plain that he was ready for what came next. I wailed and protested and pushed at his chest and he moved closer. Then his erection was pointing right at me and he was moving closer still. I could feel his cock pressing against my soft flesh, me yielding to his hardness with zero resistance. Well, zero resistance apart from my wailing that he can't do this to me, which was just as effective as my pawing at his chest.

He wasn't rough, thank god. He just sort of leaned forward against me, his cock quite happy to make its way down my passage. I was like, oh my god, I can't believe you're doing this, and he just slowly sank his shaft until it was fully engaged.

I have to admit that he was nicely endowed. Probably average, but it certainly felt a bit bigger than that, probably because of my total unwillingness with what was happening. He pulled out slowly and then returned, returning quite a bit faster than he pulled out. Next time he thrust in he seemed to keep coming. Not his cock. When that was in it was in, but the rest of him, leaning against me, forcing me to lie back against the desk. With that I was flat on my back on the desk with him lying on top of me, his hips starting to give me a real workout.

One big difference between sitting on the edge of the desk and lying flat on my back was that I was now able to move my hips, pushing up to meet him as he took his pleasure. (Hard to do that when you're sitting on your bum while he pokes you.) I have to point out that my moving with him wasn't by choice, it was an automatic reaction that made his fucking me easier to handle. From the smirk on his face he seemed to approve of it.

It seems our police have high standards of fitness. Dan was able to just keep on going, bouncing so hard on me I almost expected the desk to collapse. I was still squealing and protesting as he went. At least, I think I was protesting. It was what I intended but I can't guarantee that that's what he heard.

I swear, I didn't think I could stand what he was doing for much longer. Every thrust he made seemed to be arousing me more, my excitement levels starting to skyrocket. I was quite relieved when he gasped and managed to increase his attentions. That increase was way too much for me to accept. I just seemed to explode, screaming as I climaxed, knowing that he was finally climaxing too.

I just lay on the desk for a moment when he got off me. He reached for some tissues, my tissues, I might add, and wiped me down a bit. Then he helped me to my feet.

"A reasonable start," he told me, at the same time turning me around so that I was facing the desk and pushing me forward so I was leaning bent half across it.

Keeping one hand on my back he managed to circle the desk and grab my hands, holding me in place.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded, puzzled at his actions.

"It's Percy," he said. "He doesn't like women looking at him when he fucks them. He says it upsets them."

To give me an indication as to why Percy might object to women seeing him he held up his hand, thumb and forefinger parted, but not very far. So the gorilla had a tiny dick. Who cared? Not me. I had no intention of having him use it on me.

"Oh, no," I said quickly. "Definitely not. Once was one too many. Tell him to back off. Not going to happen."

Before we could say anything else I felt the blunt end of a baseball bat butting against my pussy. I'm like, what the hell? And then a couple of fingers were stretching my lips apart. Wide apart. With that the baseball bat started pressing into me.

Now I was really saying, "What the hell?" Saying, nothing, I was shouting it.

I followed that up with a very insistent, "What the hell is he doing?"

Dan just laughed, holding up his thumb and forefinger again, indicating not very big. I managed to relax a little at that. If Percy was very short then he wouldn't be able to go deep. I could probably handle him if he was small enough, even if he did feel as fat as a bat.

Percy started pushing in and I was saying thing like, aargh, no, gods above, enough already, what the hell are you doing, stop, no more. I was also expecting to find that he'd sunk his full length in at any moment. You can imagine the horrible surprise I got when he seemed to just keep on coming.

Moving slowly and steadily, Percy was starting to sink in deeper than I've ever felt a cock before, or want to again. Dan was a lying bastard, because there was no way Percy's cock could ever be described as small. I was starting to plead with him, pointing out that there's only so much of me and that he seemed to have more of him than there was of me. He just gave this deep rumbling laugh and told me not to worry. I'd be surprised how well he actually fitted in.

Surprised? I was downright shocked. When I felt his groin mashing against me I could hardly believe it. I was going to be walking funny for the next week, I just knew it. It would probably take another week on top of that for my passage to finally shrink back down to its normal size. Right at the moment I had a total surfeit of cock.

He held himself firmly against me, apparently in an attempt to let me get used to the size of him in me. That was a total waste of time. I don't think I could ever get used to a cock like that inside me. While he waited he reached around and started undoing my blouse. I couldn't even slap at his hands because Dan was still holding them. Blouse undone he pushed my bra up off my breasts, his hands eagerly closing over them when they spilled free.

"Right," said Percy. "Try to move with me, won't you."

"Move with you? Are you crazy?" I demanded. "When the cork is jammed that tightly into the bottle it doesn't slide free."

The swine had the gall to laugh and I could feel the drag of his cock against my passage as he pulled back. Then he thrust forward somewhat more forcibly and I was surprised to find he was actually moving quite easily. It was still a tight fit, though, and I could really feel his cock rubbing against my passage, waking up all those nerves that had been lying quiet from sheer shock.

It seemed but a matter of moments and he was sliding in and out with what could only be called a majestic style. What he was making me feel was beyond belief. It seemed to me that it only took a few strokes to bring me back to full arousal, and then he just kept building on it. I was sounding off in earnest now but it wasn't with any cries of protest. I was screaming yes, oh, more, harder, and generally making noises of deep approval. This was wonderful and totally unexpected.

Hands playing with my breasts his hips were working overtime, pulling out and thrusting back into me, with me flexing my hips and pushing back to take him, squealing and carrying on the whole time. I could hear my voice getting shriller as my excitement increased and then I climaxed again, shaking with the force of it.

Percy? He totally ignored my climax, busy taking his own enjoyment and nowhere near ready to finish. I was being soundly fucked by what had to be the biggest cock I'd ever encountered, and he was showing no signs of stopping. Not having any choice in the matter I found myself matching him again, being bounced on his cock with great vigour.

My excited arousal was back with me in no time flat and I just went with it. He thrust and I screamed and bounced, and he thrust some more. I swear, I really, really, couldn't take much more of this, and it was no surprise to me when I went into a third climax. Three in such short order was a bit of a record for me.

I was just recovering from that third climax when Percy suddenly cut loose, finally having his own climax. I could feel his hot seed splashing around as he thoroughly sprayed me, leaving me feeling awash.

Satisfied, Percy withdrew, giving me a friendly spank on the bottom as he did so. God, if that was a friendly spank I'd hate to be seriously spanked by him. I doubt my bottom would survive.

"Tell Mr Atkinson that we'll be in touch if necessary," Dan told me, and then they both waltzed on out, leaving me sprawled effectively naked on the desk.

Of course, I knew perfectly well that if I delayed by even an instant, that instant would be the moment that a visitor would turn up. I dived for the office bathroom, panties flapping around one ankle, dress still rucked up around my waist, and my breasts bouncing happily, glad to be free of their bra.

If Mr Atkinson saw any more accidents he could toddle down to the police station to make his report. I'd just as soon that the police didn't drop past the office again. Still, it had alleviated my boredom for the afternoon.

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers