Bored at the Front Desk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, William grabbed Scott's hip and flipped him over into missionary, his cock never leaving Scott.

"I want to see the cute little face while I pump you full of cum." William snarled, as he took a firm grip of Scott's cock, and, rather than jerk him off, use it to pull Scott closer to him as he pounded into him.

As for Scott's face, he wasn't sure what William wanted to see. He could feel his chin covered in slobber while a couple tears streamed from his eyes, although Scott wasn't sure if it was from pain or pleasure. His face felt flushed as he panted and moaned, barely able to catch his breath due to the constant pounding taking the wind out of him.

"Oh yeah, that's what I like to see," William said, now doubling his efforts as if he was in the final stretch. Scott guessed he was getting close to coming. Scott could feel his own orgasm bubbling up as well, however, it was impeded by William's firm, unmoving grip on his cock.

Suddenly, William thrust as deep into Scott as he could while letting out a low groan. Scott felt warm cum spurt deep inside him. As he came. William loosened his grip on Scott's cock, releasing the floodgates and allowing Scott to come as well, firing his load all over his chest. One spurt even managed to hit his chin.

Scott felt Williams cock slowly shrinking in his ass before William slowly pulled his now flaccid, cum covered cock out. Semen began dripping out of Scott's heavily abused asshole, leaking onto the bed.

"Absolutely gorgeous," William said stepping back to admire the view. "Stay there for a minute."

Scott, thoroughly exhausted, gave a weak "ok" under his breath and continued to lay on his back, legs hanging off the bed and spread wide with his arms above his head, while he panted heavily. Scott listened as William walked into the bathroom and heard a faucet running. A minute later Willam came out with just his unbuttoned shirt on and a now clean cock. Scott guessed he just used a washrag to clean himself up. William then opened up his canvas duffle bag and produced a camera. Scott didn't know enough about cameras to judge if it was high quality or not but guessed it was better than using a smartphone.

Scott, realizing the only thing in this room worth photographing was his own cum covered naked body, attempted a weak protest before being shushed by William.

"Shh, don't worry. These are just for me and maybe a few friends of mine. I never post these online. I just like keeping a... scrapbook if you will. Trust me, no one you know is gonna see 'em."

Too tired to offer a stronger protest, or even care at this point, Scott simply closed his eyes and laid his head back down. He could hear the telltale clicking of the camera as William snapped around half a dozen pictures from different angles. Scott soon realized he was becoming excited, if his once again growing cock told him anything.

"Oh goodie, now I can add exhibitionism to my growing list of kinks," Scott thought dryly.

Noticing the clicking of the camera had stopped and his breath finally caught, Scott sat up from the bed and looked over at William, now with a satisfied grin as he scrolled through the pictures on the camera's rear screen.

"Oh good, I was worried you fell asleep," William said, noticing Scott, "Why don't you hop in the shower and clean up while I grab that money I promised you."

"Oh uh, yeah ok." Scott was a bit caught off guard at the sudden change in demeanor. One minute he was getting the fucking of his life, now he was getting paid and shoved out the door without so much as a bit of small talk. He guessed William had gotten what he was looking for that night and no longer needed Scott around.

"Pumped and dumped by my first real sex partner...that's kinda hot," Scott mused silently, before quietly cursing the acquisition of yet another fetish.

Scott made his way toward the bathroom, hopped in the shower and turned the water on a bit below scalding. As he washed, he noticed his erection still hadn't gone down. He guessed by William's demeanor that he was no longer in the mood to help him, so Scott simply took care of it himself and dumped his load down the drain.

After finishing up with his shower, Scott exited the bathroom naked and saw William sitting at the foot of the bed counting a wad of cash, now wearing a simple t-shirt and pajama pants, obviously ready to sleep.

"Ah, there you are," William said, then finished counting the money. "I put your clothes on the dresser over there."

"Thanks. I'll uh, get dress quick and be out of your hair. You seem ready for bed."

"Appreciate it bud," William responded casually as Scott began putting his clothes back on.

"Hey, what days do you work? I'm gonna be here until next Monday and I'd love to "hang out" with you again. Paid of course," William added quickly.

As he pulled his shirt over his head, Scott thought for a brief moment. As much as he enjoyed the sex and getting paid for it, did he really want to be this man's personal prostitute? Did he really want to get fucked by his dream man while getting paid for it while on shift at the most boring job imaginable?

"I work Friday night, Saturday night and Sunday night, starting at midnight," Scott responded quickly, realizing how stupid his pondering was.

"Aw damn. It's Monday morning isn't it?" William said, looking at the alarm clock next to the bed.

"Oh right, yeah. This is my last shift of the week," Scott said dejectedly as he pulled up his pants.

"Hmm, it's alright, I'll still be here for your next shift," William quickly added when he saw the hesitation on the boy's face.

"That sounds....uh....great. Yeah, sure, let's do it." Scott said as he finally slipped his shoes on. His caution had long since eroded away, and he excited to try even more new things, as well as receive what he hoped was a hefty payday.

"Excellent. It's a date," William said as he approached Scott with the bundle of bills held out.

"Anyway, here's your well-earned compensation. Four hundred plus an extra twenty as a tip."

"Woah, thanks!" Scott exclaimed as he and William headed towards the door.

"No problem. And there's more where that came from. I hope to see you on Friday."

"Yeah, of course, you know where to find me."

"Heh, yeah. See you then." As Scott left the room, William gave his ass a firm squeeze before shutting the door.

Scott headed back up to the front desk, his mind still reeling from everything that happened. After a while, his elation slowly turned to embarrassment and shame. He had just prostituted himself and had pictures of his freshly fucked body taken.

After pondering a bit more, Scott decided what happened had happened and it was best not to dwell on it. While he still had some pretty heavy mixed feelings about the ordeal, it wasn't like he could change anything now. Besides, he had a good time and made a pretty sizable amount of cash for a teenager in one night.

All these thoughts were put to the side when he looked at the clock. By his guess, he had been gone around forty minutes. He was mildly surprised no guests had called the wireless phone he kept in his pocket the entire time, meaning there were presumably no emergencies he had to deal with. Unfortunately, that also meant he had nothing else to occupy himself for roughly the next hour.

He settled down into the squeaky chair, now even less comfortable thanks to the growing soreness his ass felt, opened his laptop and went back to browsing the internet's garbage, cursing himself every time he glanced at the seemingly unmoving clock.

12