Born to Be Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He again, did as she said and streeeeeetched, stretched and stretched, lifting up onto his bare tip toes. His arms going behind him a little bit closer to Selena, "Mmmmh!" He squeaked, the minimal amount of muscles he had in his body releasing tension he didn't know they had. They all happily cheered from this motion.

Selena nodded in approval, "Now lean to the side..." Gently her hands applied pressure to the right side of his body, guiding him to shift to the left. "Now the other way..." Repeating the same move for the other side, she went on, smiling watching his body. He filled the outfit so fucking perfectly, she knew for a fact she was not leaving this apartment until she had gotten another whack at that perfect ass. "Okay...now...don't you move."

"Hm?" Ashley questioned, peaking open one eye, "Why?" Only to gasp as Selena's hands came around his front a slid along his diamond hard nipples.

"Don't you move..." She huskily breathed into his ear before dipping her face into the nape of his neck, and capturing his pulse point between her lips. She sucked on it hard enough to pull the vulnerable skin up a bit before it released with a smooching sound. Only to be taken up again, but this time by her teeth as she bit onto his flesh and pulled.

"Aah!" Ashley gasped, feeling an intense surge of delight originating from her lips pulsate throughout him. She kissed his neck a few more times before moving over it to the underside of his arm, biting and licking even there a few times almost tickling Ashley before she came around to his front. Her hand running over the thin fabric of the shirt and caressing his nipples again. "Uhn! S-Selenaa..." Ashley moaned and started to lower his limbs.

But to his surprise, Selena raised her index finger to his face and slowly said, "Don't you dare...fucking...move..." She said it in a whisper, in an almost threatening way that both frightened, and excited Ashley. How she looked deep into his baby blue eyes, almost gritting her teeth with the seriousness of the statement, it made his little cock tremble.

She then knelt down beside him, being so tall though she still practically came up to his chest as she did this, and lifted up his tank top. High enough so that it bunched up over his collar bone and showed off his taut tummy and erect nipples at the tip of his small boy breasts. She bit her lip at the sight of the pure pink nubs before she dove in, tongue first to lash at the closest one to her.

Another weak gasp of bliss escaped Ashley as he had to force himself to stand up straight with his arms still clasped high above his head. "Nnnnf..." He chewed his own lower lip and shut his eyes, feeling that same sensation he got when he touched them in the bathroom be magnified easily times one hundred with Selena's tongue doing the work. He let his head loll back a bit, and was glad she let him get away with that.

Selena stuck one of his nipples into her lips and nursed on it, pinching the other one with her fingers and pulling it until his breast was taut, then releasing it before going in again to roll it between her digits. Repeating these motions until she felt satisfied and shifting around Ashley's front to give the same treatment to the opposite nipple. Sucking on the one she had just pinched, and pinching the other one she had just sucked.

"Oooohh..." Ashley moaned some more, his body quivering, his legs shaking as they struggled to not move. But he didn't want to disobey her, what would happen if he did?

Would she...punish him?

Her lips popped around his nipple, and her teeth came out again to bite it some more. "Mmmmmh..." She moaned as well, clearly fueling her own arousal with her torturous treatment of her boy toy. Making sure his breasts had received plenty of loving attention before she planted one last kiss on both of them, then looked up to Ashley again. "Don't you dare moooove baby..." She sang, coming face to face with him and stealing a deep kiss. Smacking their lips lewdly, shoving her tongue into Ashley's little mouth and beating the crap out of it for a few moments before pulling away. A trail of saliva still connecting their lips as she sank back down.

This time she moved around to the side of him, so her face was by his hip while she took hold of the waistband of the leggings, and pulled them down over his ass, making sure not to pull down the thong just yet though.

"Nnf..." Ashley was biting his lip harder and harder now, she was stripping him and he was bound by her command. His hands still clasped above him as if he was dangling from a chain. Trapped completely out of his own willingness to obey her.

"Fuuuck yes...I missed this ass..." Her hands came up and grabbed both of his full cheeks. Ashley flinched as she did so, but otherwise remained still while she palmed it. Squeezing the squishy flesh, loving how it smushed through her fingers while kneading it. "So fucking perfect baby...mmm..." She pressed her lips to the side of one of his cheeks and kissed his butt, then bared her teeth to bite it in the exact same spot.

There were so many vile, lewd things she wanted to do to this ass, and she planned on making sure all of those fantasies became a reality.

Example, she's wanted to spank his ass until it was as red as his face, so she decided she could start with that one. Bringing her hand back and slapping one of his bubbly cheeks with a loud 'CLAP'.

"Aaah!" Ashley lurched and arched his back, but still remained steadfast. Doing his best to honor her command and remain still, his toes still holding him up on their tips and his fingers grasping, unlocking, and re-grasping themselves while she toyed with him.

"Fuck look at this big butt bounce..." She growled, and smacked it again. Another squeak of shock and pleasure from Ashley as she did so. "God...you're so perfect baby. So perfect..." Another kiss on his ass where a light red handprint was already beginning to form. She reared her other hand back and slapped his opposite cheek next.

It too jiggled and rippled his flesh with her firm smacking, once more causing Ashley to flinch, his lips to part in a shocked intake of breath.

"Mmmmmm..." Selena moaned, slapping him again, taking turns now on each side. Spanking one cheek, then it's twin, then slapping both at the same time. Feeling her pussy growing wetter and wetter as she watched his ass unwillingly twerk with her slaps.

"Ooohh God..." Ashley groaned, the front of the thong had a very dark, damp spot at the front of it as his little cock cried and ocean of precum from its tip. He'd barely had it for even a day and Selena was already making him ruin it.

But as much as Selena liked seeing him in this pretty little thong, she liked him even more when he wasn't wearing anything. So she kissed his now red, stinging ass once last time and took hold of the tiny strands of the thong to pull them down the swell of his ass. Removing the thin material from protecting his genitals and exposing his little star to her.

His prick sprang up in excitement in front of him too of course, but she wasn't going to be paying any attention to that. Just the same way as she was going to teach him to like wearing tight, skimpy clothes, she was going to teach him that his little dicklet wasn't important. Only his asshole was what mattered when it came to pleasure.

Selena yanked the thong all the way down his legs where it landed on top of the bunched up yoga pants, then returned her hands to his ass cheeks. Resuming their needy pawing and gave each cheek one more good slap at the same time.

"Aahaa! Ooohhh God...Selena..." Ashley weakly said her name, the stinging of each slap, compiled with her loving touches and attention set his nerves on fire. And being forced to stand like this and take it only served to excite him even more, his arms were getting tired but he dared not move and disappoint her.

Meanwhile his girlfriend knelt down behind him, hands grabbing each cheek one more time and spreading them widely apart. Showing off the precious, precious star he kept hidden between his fantastic bubble butt. "Nnnf, fuck...I've been staring at this ass all fucking day dying for this..." She said, licking her lips.

Then didn't even allow him to reply before she stuck her face in-between his cheeks. "Ah! Ooooooooohhhhouuuu..." A long, chesty moan escaped from the boy, feeling that familiar sensation of a warm, invasive tongue, lashing at his tiny hole. Licking all along the many nerves in that spot and wriggling it's way into the small space his love tunnel offered. "Ohh fuck..." Selena's hands continued to grip his cheeks as she went to town, half her face disappearing into the valley of his ass, so that only her eyes could be seen, either closed in delight at his sweet taste, or staring up at her boy toy, still trapped in the position she made him stay in.

She giggled a bit, lower than she normally did though as she was relishing the delicious taste of his innocence and his torment. Her lips made as loud smacking sounds that she could get them to make on his hole, she wanted to make him as horny as possible with perverse noises of oral play. "Mmmhh...baby...mmwahh...you taste so fucking good...aaaahhh..." Another moan from her as she leaned her head back a little and just let her tongue swipe at his entrance. Breathing hotly on the tight cavern, weakening it's resolve and causing it to twitch with anticipation. It looked like it was quite hungry for something...something to stick inside it and feed it's craving for something.

Ashley's head continued to roll from side to side, and his mouth hung open letting out long moan after moan, "Oooohh...uuhhhh...ohhh...please...yeeessss..." He relinquished himself to the will of his girlfriend, whatever she wanted in this moment, he would do. Whatever it took to get her to keep doing what she was doing, he remembered what it was like when she first went down on him like this, but at that time, he was overwhelmed with nervousness and didn't really get too much of a chance to relax and enjoy it being as wound up as he was.

But this time, he decided that he'd already come this far so, fuck it. She obviously knew what she was doing, and knew how to make him feel so good, so he relaxed and just let her eat away.

"Mmhmhmhmm..." Selena chuckled into his booty, kissing it a few more times. Not just his hole either, but panting soft butterfly smooches around it, on his cheeks and licking up and down the supple flesh. "Yeah...are you ready baby?"

Ashley snapped out of his pleasure haze as she said this and replied, "R-ready for what?"

She snickered again and slapped his ass once more, "For me to wreck this ass again." Suddenly her hands were on his lower back and she pushed Ashley forward so that he stumbled onto the shoddy bedding. On all fours with his ass pointed directly at her, but she didn't stop there, she was like a blur of movement with how fast she moved to strip him down completely.

Her hands grabbed the bundled up yoga pants and thong and ripped them away from his ankles, leaving him bottomless. Then she reached up to the tank top bunched up at his shoulders and flawlessly yanked that up and over his head, leaving him topless and nude. Ready for her to ravage and take for her own.

Ashley stumbled as she ripped his clothing away, "W-wait! But...I thought you didn't..." Before he could finish that sentence, Selena snatched up her purse.

"Oh honey, you didn't think I left home without this now did you?" And with a casual reach into the bag, she produced the harness and the familiar, big eight inch black dildo, veiny with textured balls and all, already slotted into the harness and ready to go.

She almost wanted to laugh evilly at Ashley's wide-eyed stare as it came out, but she settled for a giddy giggle to not off set him too much. Now that he knew about her pegging fetish, she didn't have to sneak it up on him. But he still seemed equally as frightened, as he was last night upon seeing it.

"A...Again?" Nervously he asked, but Selena made a note that his cock twitched at the sight of her BBC, especially as she began to push her own leggings down.

"Well, it looks like that little guy is excited to see it." She thought.

"Ohhh yeah baby...again." She said, removing her leggings one pant leg at a time, not even bothering to take her boots off, but also stripping off her own black thong. "And again...and again...and again..." Only to replace her clothing with the harness, stepping into the straps and sliding it up her sexy, muscled legs.

All the naked, defenseless boy could do was watch as she slipped the means of his anal destruction on and clipped all the belts into place. Then crouched down to pick out a bottle of lube from her purse and squirted a good, healthy dollop of it onto the tip of the dick. Quickly working it in with her free hand as she through the bottle down onto the side of the bed, just in case they needed more.

"I...uhh...I..." Ashley couldn't word, he was trying and trying to say something to slow her down. But his eyes kept drifting down to that big black cock over and over again. How it looked so sleek and shiny as she lubed it up real good for him. How good her legs looked as they were shown off, and how the fact that she kept her boots and her top on seemed to add an extra layer of sexy dominance about her that made his hole quiver in anticipation. Unable to think of anything else, he asked her the only question that he could muster, "P-please...could you...be gentle...please?"

Selena's heart fawned over the nervous, glowing doe eyes he gave her over his shoulder. But in response, she gave him a low evil chuckle, "Oh baby boy...I was gentle with you before...I'm not feeling too gentle today..." Clearly she was just teasing him, she would never actually give him too much for him to handle.

She was just horny and wanting to torture him a bit before she fucked him up.

After adequately lubing up her dick, she stepped up onto the bed, then got down onto both knees behind him. "Oh please!" Ashley squeaked suddenly, "Please! Be gentle!" His high pitched, girly, nervous voice igniting the roaring inferno is Selena's chest. She wanted to ravage this boy, to fuck the living Hell out of him. Pick him up and toss him around, slap him, choke him, sit on his fucking face.

She wanted to wreck her boy toy and make him her butt slut.

But at the same time, she didn't have the heart to do it, only if he was ready for it she would. Selena may act a little cruel sometimes in the sex department, but she wasn't a bitch. And she would never intentionally hurt Ashley.

So rather than get right into she sighed and leaned forward, "Honey...you know I'm only teasing you. I won't hurt you I promise." She said, resting one hand on his back and rubbing it comfortingly. Her brown orbs meeting Ashley's over his shoulder, "If you want me to go slow, I'll go slow, if you want me to stop, I'll stop okay? You can trust me, I may be a tease, but I'm not an asshole." She said truthfully.

Much to Ashley's relief, he liked Selena a lot, and she won points with him just now as he was actually scared for a moment that she may not go easy on him at all. Yes they had done this before, but technically only once, since when they had sex, she never removed the strap-on from his ass. So the next morning they basically just continued where they left off.

He had been given some time to recover this time, and was a little nervous about having her stick that big thing back in him again. But the more he thought about it, the more he remembered all the incredible feelings he had when she fucked him with it too. It was incredibly intense, and a little painful at first, but the pleasure was undeniable. The payoff was more than worth the little setbacks.

So he glanced between the big, angry looking cock, slathered in lubricant, and his girlfriends kind eyes. And slowly gave her a nod, "Okay."

"Good boy." She smiled and gave him a quick little peck on the nose. "Now relax." She leaned back up, placing one hand on his lower back, and the other on the base of her cock to help guide it in. Ashley blew out some air in a deep breath and gripped the comforter of his bed tightly. Waiting in fear and anticipation until he felt the bulbous tip pressing against his tight entrance, "Relaaaax..." Selena repeated as she began to apply some pressure, and Ashley felt that pressure firmly prodding into his anus.

"Mmmm!" He squealed, squeezing his eyes shut while Selena continued to rub his back.

"Relaaaax..." She said one more time in a low whisper before the tip of her cock suddenly slipped straight through his anal barrier due to the lube and sank into Ashley's tight asshole again.

Instantly the boys back arched and his jaw hung slack, "Gaaah! Guuugh..." He groaned again, the familiar pressure punching him in the belly, followed by the odd sinking sensation as she pushed the dildo in deeper. Since it was covered in lube this time and not just spit, it seemed to slip in muuuuuuch easier. A little bit less painful as well, there was no burning sensation at his entrance like there was last time. Only just an intense filling sensation of something entering Ashley's depths and exploring where nothing was ever supposed to go.

At least that's what Ashley thought, but apparently his body and Selena had other plans.

She carefully guided her cock in inch by inch, "Theeere you go...good boy..." Her voice was only just above a whisper, soothing and exciting him with the sultry tone it was laced with, and the little pet like praises she continued to give. "How does that feel? Nice and full?" Her hips dipped in further, so that the balls of the dildo would gently touch Ashley's little girly sack.

"Mmmh..." At first that was all Ashley managed to reply with, but after a few seconds of adjusting, he managed to squeak out. "Y...yeah...full..."

Selena giggled, "Heehee! Good...that's my good Ashley..." She carefully started to rock her hips. "Always so good for me...mmm...so good..."

"Oooh..fuuuck..." More grunting and groaning from her boy toy. Still no pain, just the most intense pulling and pushing sensation he'd ever experienced. His fists still gripped the blankets hard and his head went from hanging low, to lifted up with his lips parted for him to vocalize everything he was feeling. "Uhhh...ugh...oohh...mmm..."

She chewed her tongue as she smiled and continued to rock into him, "I'm not hearing any complaints yet baby...and you took it all in."

"Mmmmmhmm..." Ashley wasn't sure if that was him agreeing with her, or just moaning again. Every time she pushed in, he could feel the rubber balls tapping his own. The toys were so much bigger, and the cock stretching him out just seemed to open him up in all the right ways and make him tingle everywhere.

He peaked open one eye and looked at Selena over his shoulder, she had the sexiest, and yet, the sweetest smile expression going on. Like she was softly dominating him with her gentle thrusts, her gentle words of encouragement. Her hands squeezing his hips and beginning to guide him to rock his body back onto her.

Which following her lead...he did.

"Oooou there you go baby..." As his body pressed back into her, the balls on the end of the dildo stroked along her clit, in turn, sending her own little tingles of delight swimming up her body. "Aahh there you go...that's what I like." She cooed.

Ashley glanced up at her, "You...nnf...you like it...when I move?"

She nodded immediately, "Fuck yes I do baby...mmm...your ass makes me feel so good..." She praised him, even though it was the dildo actually rubbing against her, if he didn't rock his body with her own it wouldn't move like that. So she made sure to give him as much encouragement that she could. "You're so sexy and aah...so amazing when you move with me..."