Born to Be Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley shrugged sheepishly, "Sorry, I try not to take long, but I started up the laundry tooooo." He offered while Selena just waved him off, pretending to be unimpressed with his excuse. He chuckled at this and crawled into bed while Selena took her turn getting un-ready.

"Well if you're not too spent, or too shook up, did you still want to have some fun tonight honey?" Selena now was the one calling out from the bathroom, though she didn't care about privacy and left the door wide open making it much easier to hear each other.

"Yes of course!" Ashley said back right away. He may have been satisfied, but he would never turn down sweet lovin' from his Goddess. As long as he got to make a few requests, "Just...don't pick the big one please." He curled up in the bed, pulling the covers over him and setting into the snugly sheets. "I've got yoga class tomorrow and...well...you know, I need to be able to use my legs."

However, judging by the silence after he spoke, Ashley almost instantly regretted what he said. Selena was all about taking advantage of a kinky moment, and making Ashley like something even if he wasn't very sure that he would.

Hell, that's basically how she got to fuck him in the first place.

He probably should've just kept his mouth shut, now very worried that she was going to take out the biggest dildo she had available. Now he hadn't measured all of them, but in the time they had been together, he did see all of them. And the biggest one was...pretty big.

"Well...maybe she'll be nice and actually pick another one?" He thought optimistically. If she did pick a large one, it wasn't like he was gonna say no of course, it was just gonna be a little bit more...intense.

But until she emerged he just sat there under the comfortable sheets in anticipation. His clit had cum three times today, and he could already feel the tingles in his body waking it back up. Ready for another round...

After a few more minutes went by of quiet, Selena finally came out of the bathroom. But she didn't go very far, she simply leaned against the door frame. Naked except for the strap on harness already set up on her pelvis. And the dildo she chose for tonight already set in place as well.

Thankfully, it wasn't the biggest one...but it wasn't the smallest either. It was one of the bigger ones actually, a white dildo with fake balls, nine inches of 'King Cock' hanging down from her and looking at Ashley with a hungry gaze.

Ashley stared at it from across the room and gave her a nervous smile, trying to hide his sheer excitement. He'd already embarrassed himself enough as is, but he knew she could probably see through him and watch the tingling running through his body. He pulled the sheets away from the side of the bed, and waved to her invitingly. Signalling for her to come to him.

Her fingers came down to the base of the cock, running them all the way up along the rod to the tip. Lifting it so that it pointed to the ceiling before releasing it so that it bounced a bit. Then she began her trek to the bed, swaying her hips to make sure the cock bounced the whole way.

"Oooh..." Ashley accidentally moaned, unable to contain it as he watched her yummy dick swinging in front of her. There was something just so sexy and intimidating about how she sported her cocks. Just like she'd been doing it her whole life, she knew how to work Ashley around her little finger and keep him crawling back for more.

She made it to the bed, crawling into it and walking on her knees to get up close to Ashley. Pointing her hips directly at his face with her hands on them. "Well?" She asked, looking at him expectantly.

"Well...you could have lubed it you know?" Ashley asked jokingly.

"Who needs lube when you've got that pretty little mouth of yours?" Selena countered, bringing her hand over to feed it through Ashley's locks. Feeling the silkiness of it along her fingers. He giggled, the slightest pinkness to his cheeks matching the color of this fake cock head. It was such a stark contrast to her dark skin, this big bright white cock pointing at him. Nonetheless sexy, he sat up a little bit and took the rod in one of his little hands, helping to guide it up to his lips and put it into his mouth.

Ashley's oral skills had developed much better over time, but he still couldn't quite deepthroat her. Even the smaller dildos she used he couldn't really fit them all the way into his mouth, but since that was only something she asked for when she was in a certain mood, he didn't have to do it right now. He instead focused on suckling around the tip, licking over the edges and lathering the rubber dick up with as much spit that he could get to flow from his moist passage.

He licked the underside, and over the top, dragging his tongue in a circle around its girth, even pulling back for a moment to spit softly on the top before sticking it in his mouth again and bobbing his head some more. The hand holding her rod worked it around the base, jerking her fake cock to work his drool around what his mouth couldn't get to on its own.

Occasionally, he did wish that she could actually feel his mouth sucking her. Now of course she enjoyed the sight of it, and anal gave her just enough friction to feel pleasure, but sometimes Ashley wished he could know if she was actually enjoying his blowjob skills. Other than visually at least, but oh well, he knew he could lick her cunt to orgasm at least so there was that.

"Mmmh...." He mumbled on her dick, bobbing his head a little harder, spit making squelching noises as it lubed up the shaft. Ashley's mouth working as a lube dispenser for Selena's bitch breaker.

She grinned, "Mmmm there you go babe...get it nice and wet." She goaded him on, her fingers petting his dark hair softly. "You excited? To feel this cock inside you? Fucking your ass nice and deep?" More petting, with just a little grabbing of his hair and tugging onto her dick, earning delightful noises of approval from the mewling Ashley. " Nnf...I bet you do...my little butt slut."

He pulled her cock out of his mouth with a pop, "Aaah!" Catching his breath, Ashley stroked over the tip of her dick, running his palm over it to really work in his spit. "Yes Daddy...I'm ready..." He said, continuing to jerk her off while waiting patiently for her to tell him which position was the one he was going to be pounded in tonight.

"Face down...ass up...right here." She pointed to the spot on the bed beside him, then got off her knees, standing up high above him on the bed.

"Mmhm..." Ashley eagerly obeyed her, moving to where she pointed and laying himself face down on the mattress. Sticking his ass high up at her for her to have, arching his back, and taking hold of his baggy t-shirt and pulling it up as high as he could get it to go in this position. Showing off both his cute little breasts and as much skin as he could, so that there was nothing obscuring his cute little ass.

"Fuck yeah..." He heard Selena huskily say, placing both her legs on either side of Ashley's tiny body, then squatting down. HEr hands coming down on his lower back for support while her hips did the aiming. Mounting her little girl from behind.

The teen squeezed the fabric of his shirt in his hands, bracing for the imminent impact that was about to come.

But rather than feeling the penetration of it, he instead felt the rubber cock rub against his star, running her length over it slowly and teasing. "Hmhmhm...yeeeeah..." Selena chuckled quietly, taking hold of her cock and slapping his behind with it a few times. A delightful 'thwap' noise coming from the strikes of her dick on his cheeks. Followed by a few more seconds of hot dogging the poor anxious boy and not just putting it in.

"Honeyyyy...stop teasing meeee..." Ashley whined pitifully, his cheek against the sheets.

"Bite the blanket baby..." Selena warned suddenly.

And Ashley knew from experience to heed her warnings when it came to the bedroom! So he did as she said and bit down onto the blanket, clinching the white material between his teeth and bunching up a bit of it in his knuckles. He whimpered feeling it so close to entering...just between his cheeks, ready to take what belonged to it.

It felt like forever, how long he was waiting as Selena slooooowly pulled her cock back, threatening his defenseless hole every inch of the way until her tip was all that was left, kissing his now moist boy pussy. The spit he lubed her dick with was now rubbed into his hole some providing a little extra lube.

Ashley breathed, "Oh Lord...okay...here it comes..."

Several more heart beats went by and then...Ashley felt like he was suddenly gut punched. Nine inches of hard dick were quickly shoved aaaaaall the way into Ashley. Selena's pelvis landing onto Ashley's ass cheeks powerfully, having rammed her cock in, in one good thrust.

"NNNNNNGHHHHHUGH!" Ashley's teeth nearly bit a hole straight through the blankets with how hard they clenched.

Selena let out a low haughty chuckle, "Ohhh yeah...all at once baby...aaaaaaall at once..."

The start is always the worst, that's what Ashley reminded himself whenever the initial pain and burning from rough penetrations hit him. He liked a little pain, he just wished that it was easier to get right into sex without having to worry about the damn uncomfortable beginning part of having his butt plowed for all it was worth.

Selena though didn't move much, just carefully rocking her hips over him to help his inner muscles open up, and after the painful shock of her all in one entry, the discomfort started to ebb away bit by bit like always. Soon to be replaced with the much more fun pleasurable sensations her rough loving always provided.

She leaned a little closer to Ashley, "You okay hun?" Checking up on him like always whenever she does anything intense to his little body.

Ashley nodded, releasing the blanket from his teeth, "Nnnf...yeah. You could've...ugh...been a little more gentle though...meanie..." He mumbled up at her, having to stare at her sideways since his cheek was pressed into the mattress.

"I told you to bite the blankets didn't I?" She shrugged with a cocky dismissal of his comment. Followed by some cheeky giggling.

Ashley groaned, "I did! Nnf...but I'm okay. I'm aahh...aaaahhh..." His body started to squirm, responding to the invader pressing his little pleasure button down inside him. "I'm...fine now...mmmmh..." The pain leaving like it always did, and the pleasure arriving.

Selena nodded, "Good...well nnf." She chewed her own lip, "If you're ready...I'm gonna fuck you now..." She again warned him, pushing herself up and extracting her cock out of the boys depths. Pulling his anal walls with her as they clung to her fake cock meat desperate to keep it inside. Even though she just greeted them with such a brutal entry, his body still craved her. "Aaahha..." Girly moans left Ashley's throat during her first pull out. "Yeah baby...ha..."

Her hips lifted up high, only the very tip of the nine inch dildo remaining inside now, maybe half an inch still in his warm tightness. "Mmh...here we go..." One last warning, her hands holding onto his lower back, and Ashley's hands fisting the blanket once again as she dropped her hips back down hard.

"Aaaaaahhh!" More high pitched girly sounds escaping her lover, the small boys lower legs kicking up lightly from the second punishing penetration. "Ahh...haa..yess..." He hissed, thankful that the pain of lovemaking was so quick to go away. His first time it lasted for way too long, but that time had long since passed and now, they were able to just relax and enjoy each other. Out...and in...out...and in. She pulled the dildo out of him, removing her hands from his back and laying them over her knees. Fully using just the power of her strong legs to fuck her 'girlfriend'. Pelvis spanking him just as hard as her hand did only a few minutes before, Ashley's cute little testes swinging with each downward buck against them.

The claps of his booty and the growing amazing sensations was driving Ashley crazy, "Oooh...yeeesss baby yeeeeeeeeesss..." His voice cracked and groaned, his eyes rolling up and a deliriously happy smile pulling at his lips. The nine inches of white cock meat drilling into him from his black girlfriend. So odd to think about but so sexy, and he could feel eeeeevery inch of it.

As if she had read his mind, Selena picked up a steady rhythm of thrusts. Humping Ashley's downward form with a regular pace of flesh clapping flesh as she said, "Nnf...yeah...you like my white cock baby?" She chuckled. "White cock a nice change of pace to fuck your tight little ass with?"

He nodded, "Mmh! Yes! Yes! Ahhhmmhh!"

"Tell me you love it..." Selena asked, narrowing her eyes while they looked over Ashley's bent over form. Her own open-mouthed smile looking quite evilly happy in the moment. Her hips moving at a quickening pace. "Tell me how much you fucking love it..."

"Mmmmff! I love it...I love it haaaaha!" Ashley moaned and squealed like a little girl, his clit on fire and his p-spot on overdrive.

"Ha!" She laughed suddenly, "Is that the best you've got bitch? Nnf!" She thrust harder, shoving her body forward to rock Ashley forward into the bed. "I said, tell me how much you fucking love it! Come on little bitch!"

"Aaaaaah! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! IM GONNA CUM! IM GONNA CUM! AH! AAAHHH!" Ashley's voice arced up, yelling out in ecstasy as he reached his fourth peak of the day.

"Good bitch! Fucking do it! FUCKING CUM FOR ME! Cum all over you little slut!" She hammered away at his ass, riding him good and hard like he truly was a bitch in heat. The cock punching his poor little tummy and wringing out more sissy cum from his tiny prostate.

"Mmmmmmmfffnnnfhhhhh!" The muffled scream Ashley gave into the mattress sounded off his orgasm, if he didn't stick his face into the sheets, he probably could've shattered a wine glass with the high octaves he was sporting. His fingers clawing into the blankets threatening to tear holes in them with how tight he gripped them. The thunderous power of her cock drilling him forced his clit to squirt out it's pathetic batch of seed in the same spot he cleaned up earlier today.

But something was up...Selena wasn't slowing down...

She kept her pace the entire time Ashley came, keeping up with the power and depth as well. And after he was finished cumming, she kept going, not letting up, pounding him over and over and over and over!

"AH! AH! AH! AH! BA-BABYAH!" Ashley screamed, his eyes going wide, his body's system going crazy. Everything felt like it was being zapped with high volts of lightning. And to top it off, his world was suddenly flipped around, without any warning, Selena reached down to grab his hips and yanked him over. Spinning Ashley off of his face and laying him on his upper back, she pushed on the back of his thighs to keep him upright and beneath her. His limbs falling over his face and hanging there in a pile driver position.

His world had flipped around, but the pounding did not relent. With her hands on the back of his thighs, Selena continuously lowered herself, plunging her fake cock into his booty mercilessly.

"Rrrgh...urrggghhh..." Selena growled low, staring into the big, shocked eyes of her little lover. If he thought she was being rough before, he was certainly getting a wake up call now. The fake balls on the dildo slapped his tushy, and the dildo stretched out his tunnels to force its way as deep as it could go. Both Ashley and Selena could see the little belly bump it made everytime she pushed it in. Curving it at just the right angle to make it appear like that.

Ashley's legs started to swing and bounce as her weight forced his body to move like it had earlier. Over twice his weight, almost three times his weight crashing down into his ass! "OH Fuhuhuhuhuuuuuhcckk!" Ashley cried out, desperate and defiled, unable to react in any other way except just moan and beg for more.

Plus he had quite the heavenly view from down here, watching Selena's dark skinned breasts bounce over him. As a little layer of sweat built up on her perfect flesh and dripped down onto him. But he didn't care, her two huge tits were so hypnotic in their movement that they only served to bring a smile to Ashley's face. Their swinging and swaying practically entrancing him into a state of euphoria.

This carried on for a few minutes, only a short while compared to their normal love sessions, but this one just seemed particularly intense. And not much longer was needed as Ashley felt a fifth...a FIFTH orgasm building up in him. And his little clit was pointed directly down at his face. But Selena didn't seem to plan on changing positions anytime soon, in fact, judging by the way she looked down at his dicklet, then back up at him with a bite to her lip.

It seemed as if she was planning for him to paint his own face soon.

Ashley couldn't even speak anymore, just high pitched noises squeaked and cried out of his throat as his eyes rolled back. His head tossing back and forth with strands of his long brown hair sticking to his own sweaty face.

Selena's face also, started to grow tense, her brow furrowing and her shallow breaths coming out harder and heavy. She was getting close, bringing herself to orgasm along with her 'girlfriend'. And even though Ashley was well beyond the point of words in his current state, Selena still dirty talked him. "That's right...that's it...little slut...cum for me...cum all over your slutty little face..." Her jaw hung low and out of her lips came raspy, hot vapors of her breath. "Cum for me...I wanna see you paint your face white...nice and pretty...and stick your tongue out!" She demanded.

Even though Ashley was almost incoherent at this point, he managed to still recognize the sound of her voice when barking an order. So he let his little pink tongue loll out, eyes crossed and rolled up, going full Ahegao for his ebony, Amazon Goddess.

"That's it...that's it...ohhh fuck yeahh..." Selena groaned some more, just guttural sounds emerging from the both of them. That dildo drilling the life out of Ashley as one final orgasm finally hit him. "Cum for Daddy..."

And Ashley basically blacked out at that point.

Barely a few drops of cum managed to squirt out of his spent clit, but it still tried, squeezing and convulsing in response to the mind melting bliss Selena was putting it through. And the drops that leaked out did in fact manage to land on Ashley's face and tongue. Not that he was really conscious anymore to realize it. He had entered this cum drunk state a couple of times before when Selena really drove him over the edge. He was awake and had the lights on, but maybe only one person was left walking around inside the house.

It was then that she knew she fucked him good, and that thought also sent Selena over her own edge. Ramming the dildo in hard enough for the friction and the lewd nature of the sex they had to bring her to the point of ecstasy. "UUUUGGGGGGHHH FUCK! Uuuuggghhhhhhh...yeeeeeaaaahhhh..." Her grunt turned into a low sigh of satifaction while she shimmied her hips and gyrated into Ashley's bottom. Riding her tapped out boy toy throughout the waves of her orgasm until they began to settle into light, pleasant aftershocks of pleasure. "Mmmmm...fuck...haaaah that was good..." She spoke half to Ashley, but half to herself.

He felt so tired, so spent, so barely able to register the world around him, sleep was closing in, and it was closing in fast.

Selena carefully pulled her long cock out of Ashley's well used hole, loving how it gaped for a moment before quickly closing back up and tightening for the next time. Now with the utmost tender loving care, Selena gently held Ashley by his legs and laid him down onto the bed. Guiding his limp body up onto his side of the mattress and laying him out. She then retrieved some tissues from a box they kept next to the bed and carefully went to work on cleaning him up. Along with the little mess he made on the bed, then tossed the tissues away and stripped off her harness and dildo.