Born to Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Confessions of love between the twins.
1.8k words
4.49
58.9k
42

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/21/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of someone knocking on my door woke me from my sleep. I stared blankly at the clock on my night stand which read 7:28pm. I had been asleep for nearly two hours. I rose from my bed to unlock the door knowing it must have been my grandmother informing me that I had missed dinner. As I headed to the door I caughta glimps of myself in the mirror on top of my dresser my eyes were red and my hair was slightly disheveled.

I opened the door to my bedroom not bothering to even wash my face, "Grams, I know I missed dinner and I'm sorry."

"Honey, its OK. You seemed pretty upset when you came back inside. I thought I would just let you sleep." Grams came into my room and sat down on the bed next to me. "Maybe you should go for a walk down the shore of the lake, it might just help you figure things out."

I looked at my grandmother who gave me a small smile, "OK, I'll just go grab my jogging suit."

She kissed my forehead and left me alone. I pulled out a fresh jogging suit and got changed. I grabbed my phone off my dresser and my headphones so I could listen to my playlist while I jogged. I walked down the stairs and out the door. As I passed the garage to get to the shore I started my jog thinking about how Michael must hate me for what I had done. I kissed him and he didn't even respond. It was nothing like I imagined. I thought about all the times I had fantasized about him gently and tenderly making love to me. I got too caught up in the jog to notice that someone was jogging behind me. I turned around suddenly ready to defend myself.

"Jeez, hey lil sis don't kill me. I was just trying to catch you before you ran all the up to Canada." Michael had his hands up as if he were surrendering with a smile on his lips.

"What the hell Michael? What are you doing following me?" I sounded frazzled and I knew it but that's because I was. Here was my brother jogging behind me only 2 hours after I kissed him and he was smiling at me.

Michael put his hands down and kept the smile on his face, "I wasn't following you. I was sitting under a tree like a mile back and I saw you jogging so and I wanted to talk to you. Come sit with me? Please?" He put his hand out for me to grab and I put my hand in his. I was flushed as he led me under a nearby tree and I knew it was from more than the run. Feeling his hand holding mine was electric and as gentle as I had always dreamed of.

"Listen I'm really sorry about earlier, it will never happen again I swear. Just please don't hate me. Your my brother and I love you so much. I couldn't imagine life without you, you're what has kept me strong over the years and I --" I couldn't finish my sentence as my brother pulled my lips to his in the most intoxicating kiss. His hand was stroking the back of my neck and slowly sliding down to my arm. I lost myself in the feeling not caring that the slow drizzle that started earlier had become full rain. My hands went to the back of his neck as he wrapped an arm around my waist slowly laying me onto my back as he layed over me pulling one of my legs around his waist. He began to place light kisses down my neck as gently nipped at my collar bone making me gasp and moan in response.

Slowly I remembered where we were and who I was with. "Michael? Michael?!"

"What's wrong Rachel? I thought you wanted this." He looked into my eyes and stroked my cheek.

I laughed nervously,"I do. Oh, you have no idea how badly I want you its just... I'm alityle confused. Does this mean your not mad at me? I mean don't you think this is wrong? I shouldn't feel this way for you and we shouldn't be doing this?"

He kissed me gingerly with all the love he had,"Don't you see it sis? I'm nit mad. I could never be mad at you. I know some people think this is wrong but I don't care what they think. I want you to have me mind, body, and soul. Baby, I was born to love you."

With that Michael lifted me into his arms and carried me home as I kissed him as much as I could. Having my arms around his neck I felt like all my dreams were coming true. Nothing else mattered at this moment. Not school, friends, the track meet, not even Eric my idiotic boyfriend who would rather nag me about sex then appreciate the true me. I thanked all the stars in the sky that I had decided to stay a virgin until I found someone I loved. As we came close to the cabin I tried to get down out of his arms to walk inside but he wouldn't put me down.

"Michael what are you doing? What if Grams sees us like this?" I looked at him and my confusion was met with a look of pure love.

"Rachel, I already told Grams how I feel about you. I talked to her a couple of weeks ago. All she said was that everything would work itself out and grandpa said if I broke your heart he would kill me. So I think they are OK."

I looked at my brother stunned that he approached our grandparents about us and even more stunned that they gave us their blessing. Michael chuckled and placed me down and backed me up into the house and against the wall by the stair case. I wrapped my arms around his neck yet again getting lost in the way his lips taste and the way his hands feel moving from my waist down to cup my ass lifting me so I could wrap my legs around his waist. Grinding his hips into me he moved one of his hands into my hair while he kissed me passionately, silencing my moans.

Moving my lips from his to be able to breathe I gasped as he began to nip at my collar bone,"Michael, take me to bed please. I need you."

With that Michael carried me up the stairs to his bedroom. Once inside he kicked the door closed and sat me down on his king size bed. I began to unbutton his shirt and I slid my hands up his chest to his shoulders letting it fall to the floor. I moved down to unbutton his jeans but he took my hands in his and kissed them both before kissing me on the lips.

"I want to take care of you," Michael unzipped my hoodie and slipped it off me. Gently stroking my arms he reached for the hem of my tank top and lifted it above my head. He kissed my neck and lowered me onto my back slowly climbing above me and kissing between my breast. Michael looked up at me, "You're so beautiful, I love you."

Slowly taking down my pants he kissed my stomach and nipped below my belly button. "Michael?"

"Baby, are you OK? Your shaking." Michael moved back up my body to kiss me tenderly as a tear escaped the corner of my eye.

"I'm just afraid you won't want to touch me when I tell you what's bugging me.." I turned my head away from him and he gently turned my head back to him as he kissed away my tears.

"Baby whatever it is you can tell me. I will always love you no matter what." He stroked my cheek and kissed me with an intensity that made my head spin.

"I'm a virgin...," I looked up at him waiting for his reaction and after a minute of nothing I covered my face to try to hide my shame "I know its terrible and that I cant please you like this but I promise I'll try just please don't stop touching me." I moved my hands from my face in time to see my brothers eyes sparkle.

Michael kissed me and rubbbed my legs and brought one around his waist. He moved his lips to my ear, "Baby, that makes me just love you more. I'm glad I will be able to make you a woman and give you all the pleasure you desire."

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him closer to me, kissing him with everything I had I reached to unbutton his pants and he stripped them off throwing them onto the floor. He kissed up my neck, sliding his hand beneath me and unclasped my bra tossing it with my jogging suit. Sliding down my body he slowly removed my panties. He kissed the inside of my thighs.

A shudder ran through my body as I felt my brother lick my clit. I grabbed onto the sheets and moaned loudly as his tongue slid into me making me grind into his mouth. As I was getting close to my climax Michael moved up my body and kissed my breasts. He removed his boxer briefs and guided his dick into me slowly.

"Oh, Michael...," I grabbed onto his shoulders as he continued to slide in.

"Mmm, you're so tight. Just relax your body baby sis I'm gonna take care of you. This might hurt at first OK?" He looked into my eyes and all I could do was nod my head. He pushed into me a little harder and all I saw was white for a split second.

"God, Michael.." I couldn't breathe for a minute.

He kissed my cheek and whispered, "Its OK, that was it. It won't hurt anymore in a minute OK? I'm going to put more in just relax." Again I just nodded and he was right after a minute I could get enough.

"Michael, mmm, please don't stop. It feels so good. Please make me yours.." I screamed Michael's name as I exploded with the largest orgasm I've ever had, shortly after I came Michael started pumping into me faster and faster until he pushed deep into me and shot into me.

Michael started to pull out of me but I locked my legs around his waist,"Stay there. Please don't pull out yet. It feels too good in me."

In response Michael kissed me passionately and stroked my cheek with his thumb,"Get some rest my love, I'm not going anywhere. You're mine now."

I soon fell asleep with Michael's dick still inside of me, to dream about the life I could have with him and knowing that there was much more to come when I woke.