Born to Suck Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Start with my back," he said as he seemed to sense my hesitation. As I stood behind him, I took my two soap-covered hands and started to slide them up his back. His body felt so big and manly under my slippery hands. He was a big solid man and it felt so different for my hands to be on someone else's body other than my own. As I slid my small hands up towards his shoulders, I realized how much I was liking it. I didn't know if it was just because it was Mr. Jarvis I was doing it to, or if I would have felt the same if it was someone else. I figured it was because I'd come to feel so comfortable and happy in his presence that it was showing itself in my desire to do things for him, like wash his big masculine body.

"That's good, Joey," he said as my hands slid up over his shoulders and I brought them together towards his neck in a firm massaging motion. Pretty soon I had his whole back covered with a frothy lather.

"Now my legs," he instructed. I re-lathered my hands and got to my knees behind him as I let my small delicate hands run up and down his solid tree-trunk legs. They were so big and powerful compared to my spindly little ones. I covered his legs with the soapy film all the way down including the tops of his feet.

"Now stay down there on your knees and wash my ass," he said firmly. Not wanting to disappoint Mr. Jarvis, I grabbed the bar of soap and worked up a frothy lather that completely covered both of my hands. From my spot on my knees behind him, I looked up at that big round ass of his as he stepped slightly to each side with his feet. I took my hands and placed one high up on the back of each of his thighs and then slid my hands upwards. The slippery soap made his big round bum feel good and for some reason, incredibly naughty under my hands. I slid them all the way up to the small of his back and then back down in slow caressing circles.

"That's it, your hands feel good, Joey." Inspired by his words of praise, I let my fingers roam a little more boldly over those round mounds of flesh. They were totally covered with the bubbling soapy foam and I reached for the bar of soap to get more.

"That's good, son," he said as he looked back at me over his shoulder. "Get those hands good and soapy 'cause I want you to work on my crack for awhile."

"Yes sir," I said obediently as he turned his face back into the pelting spray. I got my hands totally covered with lather again just as he stepped his feet a little further to each side. Just below and beyond his ass, I could see his balls hanging heavy and full in his silky bag while the big mushroom head of his majestic manhood hung even further down beyond that. I took one hand and brought it back down onto the soft curve of one of his ass-cheeks and then let the side of my hand slide right into his warm moist crack.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said with a soft moan as he leaned slightly forwards. As he leaned forwards, it caused his smooth warm crack to open up even more for my attention. It felt hot and nasty to being doing it but I loved the feeling as my hand slid deep into that smooth crevice. The skin inside there was tight and smooth and oh so hot. I slid the side of my soapy hand right down into the depth of it and as I touched bottom, I moved my fingertips downward. He wriggled his ass slightly as my fingers slid along the very bottom on that hot crease until I felt my fingertips encounter the puckered skin of his tight anal opening. For some reason, I wasn't sure why, I automatically paused here and let my small little fingertips run all around the pink little opening. I kept one hand exploring all around that tight little hole while I brought my other and slid it past the first one to wash the area between his bum-hole and the back of his low-hanging sack.

"Get both hands washing all along in there, Joey," he said as he wriggled his ass back towards me. I grabbed the bar of soap and quickly lathered up again before bringing both hands right into his hot steamy crevice and rubbing the slippery soap all along that delightful hidden flesh from top to bottom. For the next five minutes or so, he leaned forwards against the shower wall as my slippery fingers explored all along his steaming crack. For some reason, I loved the feel of my fingertips teasing around the sensitive opening of his pink little rosebud.

"Oh Jesus, you are good at that, son. Now wash my front," he said as he turned around with his back to one showerhead. As he turned around, I was almost hit in the face by his semi-hard cock. As I had been working on his ass, it had started to fill and extend out from his body. It was now about half-hard and projected almost straight out at a 90 degree angle from his body. I lathered up my hands and from my place on my knees, I kept my eyes glued to that beautiful cock as I washed the front of his legs from his feet up to his thick manly thighs. It was bobbing invitingly before me and I loved the look of it as it hung heavy and thick straight out before him. When I finished he legs, he looked down at me as I seemed mesmerized by the sight of his gorgeous swelling cock just inches from my face. I got more lather on my hands and started to reach for that beautiful dick.

"Unnhh-uh," he said as warning for me to stop. "You want that Joey?" he asked teasingly as he reached down and drew the big wet head of his virile manhood all around my face.

"Yes sir," I said as I looked up at him imploringly. "Please sir?"

"Not just yet. Wash the rest of me first," he said firmly. "Then I'll let you have what you want so much." I quickly rose to my feet and started to wash his stomach. It even felt good to run my soapy hands over his "spare tire" as he looked down at me with a leer on his face as I slid my soapy hands over his body. After I did his chest, he raised his arms and I instinctively slid my hands into his hairy armpits. They were hot and moist and I gently washed the ticklish skin as I felt the power of his big body beneath my fingers. I loved the feel of his shoulders and arms as I slid both hands together over his upper body and torso. When I had finished the rest of his upper body, I took half a step back and we both looked down between us. He must have liked having my hands on him because his cock was now standing totally upright and pointing straight up towards the ceiling. The engorged head had become a dark angry red and I could already see some of the warm silky medicine starting to fill the gaping red eye at the tip.

"Is that what you want to wash next, son?" he asked as he nodded down towards his upright dick. I simply nodded as if in a trance as I felt an intense feeling of desire rush through me. My hands seemed to reach out of their own accord as if drawn towards that big rigid muscle like iron to a magnet. As my soap-covered hands slipped around that thick piece of man-meat, I almost swooned as the incredible luscious feeling of having his rock-hard cock in the grasp of my little hands overwhelmed me.

"Oh God, that feels good," he said with a low groan as I let my lathered hands slide back and forth sensually all along the velvety smooth surface of his throbbing erection. Once again, I was amazed that something could feel so hard and yet so buttery soft and smooth at the same time. I took my time and washed his cock thoroughly, my hands sliding from the very tip on top all the way down to the underside of the base. I even used both hands and tenderly washed his low hanging balls in their silky protective sack from the front this time. I re-lathered my hands and moved back to engorged throbbing stalk and used both hands in a long slow cork-screwing motion that I knew he liked.

"Could I.....could I have my medicine soon, sir?" I asked as I continued to stroke his turgid member with my slick soapy hands.

"Is that what you want, Joey?" he asked teasingly.

"Oh yes sir. Please?" I asked imploringly as I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"Okay, you've been a good boy. Rinse it off first." I stepped to the side and let the spray from the shower head behind me rain down upon the front of his body. I watched as the frothy lather ran off his upright member and gathered in a milky pool at the bottom of the shower before making its way in a swirling pearly stream into the drain.

"That's good, now get back down on your knees," he instructed. I dropped back down to my knees instantly and lifted my head up towards him. "Now get your hands lathered up again." I reached beside me and worked up a bubbly mess of frothy foam that covered both of my hands. When I was ready, he used his own hand to push down on the top of his stiff erection until it was pointed right at my mouth.

"Good boy, now open wide." With my eyes locked onto his engorged cock-head, I opened my mouth wide just as he slid it between my parted lips. My lips quickly pressed against the hot spongy surface of the broad flared crown and then I felt that delicious sensation as they slipped over the thick ridge and locked down onto the smooth shaft below.

"Mmmmmmm," I let out a long purr of satisfaction as I felt that now familiar cock-head filling my mouth. As soon as I had the engorged crown locked within my mouth, I knew what was expected of me. I brought my two soapy hands up and slipped them around that slick veiny shaft in a warm gripping corridor. I again started to pump my hands back and forth in unison as I used that smooth cork-screwing motion once more.

"Oh fuck," he said with a low growl as he shifted his feet a little bit to each side to steady himself. I slowly bathed his hot cockhead with my tongue while applying some gentle sucking action at the same time. My hands continued to slide back and forth teasingly and I could see that his gnarled shaft was covered in foamy lather all the way from my pursed lips to his matted pubic hair.

"OH JESUS, GET READY JOEY. YOU'RE GONNA GET A MOUTHFUL," he said as I could hear him breathing more raggedly as he approached his climax. His big hands reached forward and I felt one on either side of my head as he held it firmly in place. "OH YEAH....JUST KEEP PUMPING IT NICE AND SLOW......OH YEAH....NICE AND SLOW....JUST LIKE......JUST.....OH FUCK!" He let out a gasp and then I felt a little twitch in my mouth and then it quickly started to fill with cum. Four or five hard shots came one right after the other as he started to unload. I could tell he had a lot of medicine for me this time so I swallowed the first mouthful quickly. As the warm silky cream left a smooth coating in my throat, he continued to flood my mouth with more. I kept my stroking hands pumping smoothly along that beautiful throbbing rod as the hot tip kept ejaculating his delicious milky semen onto my waiting tongue. I swallowed again and still his cock kept spitting as my sliding hands coaxed as much of that luscious cream out of him as I could. I loved the feel of his big hands holding onto my head tightly as he unloaded wad after wad of his warm milky semen into my welcoming mouth. Finally I felt a big shudder go through his body and he released his firm grip on my head. I brought my hands to a standstill and finished drinking my medicine from his oozing cock.

"Mmmmm, that was nice, Joey. Did you like that?" he asked. I reluctantly let my mouth slip off the end of his slowly deflating cock and looked up at him adoringly.

"Yes sir. I loved it. Thank you."

"That's good," he said as he turned back around and let the pelting spray from the shower wash over him. "Now let's finish up in here. I'm getting hungry. When you're dressed, just wait for me until I get out." I got up from my knees and turned to face the shower head at my end of the stall and quickly washed myself. I left the shower stall and dried myself on one of the towels he'd set out for us. I pulled on my underwear, jeans and t-shirt and waited patiently for him. He finally shut off the running water and stepped out of the stall to stand before me, his big hulking body looming over my small frail form.

"Dry me off, son," he said as he nodded towards the other towel. I was thrilled that he would ask me to do such an intimate thing and eagerly picked up the fluffy piece of fabric and started drying his rugged body. I dried him from head to toe and took a little extra time as I held his dormant manhood in my hands and wrapped part of the thick towel around it. When I was done, he grabbed a plush white terrycloth robe from the back of the washroom door and wrapped it around himself.

"Grab me a beer from the fridge, Joey," he said as he ambled from the washroom back into the living room. "And grab yourself a pop if you want." He turned on the TV and sank into a big easy chair as I took a beer from the fridge and opened it for him. I grabbed myself a Pepsi and brought both into the living room. He was watching a sports highlight show as I passed him the beer.

"Thanks son. Why don't you see if you can make us up a couple of plates of that tuna casserole Mrs. Jarvis mentioned? I'll just stay here and get to work on this beer," he said as he settled into his chair and took a big slug of his drink.

"Yes sir," I said as I took my pop back with me to the kitchen. I found the casserole in the fridge, spotted the microwave, and within ten minutes or so, I brought two steaming plates of the food back into the living room. He took it from me and dug in as he barely took his eyes off the TV. I sat on a small footstool next to him and ate my food silently. He must have been hungry because he finished in no time flat and then set his plate down on the coffee table in front of him.

"Grab me another beer, Joey," he said as he sat further back in his chair. I opened him another beer and as I passed it to him, he reached up and kind of patted my head, "Thanks son."

"You're welcome, sir," I said as I sat back down on the footstool next to him. He quickly sat forward and looked at me intently.

"Do you feel okay, Joey?" he asked me with a worried look on his face.

"I...I feel fine, sir."

"You felt kind of hot. Let me check," he said as he reached forward and put the palm of his hand on my forehead. "Yeah, you do feel hot. I better check your temperature." He got up from his chair and started to make his way towards the bathroom.

"I'm sure I'm okay, sir," I said as he walked out of the room. "I feel fine."

"Well, let's just check," he said as he came back in with a little digital thermometer. He slipped it under my tongue and told me to keep still. When it beeped he pulled it from my mouth and I saw him look at it closely.

"Wow! 101.2! That's not good," he said as he looked at me closely.

"Can I...can I see that, sir?" I asked with a note of worry in my voice as I pointed towards the thermometer.

"Oh sorry, Joey. I already turned it off," he said as he slipped it into the pocket of his robe. He reached forward and put the palm of his hand on my forehead again. I was surprised the thermometer had read my temperature as that high; I was feeling totally normal. I was wondering if this was one of those strange viruses that comes up on you quickly.

"Hhhhm, I think I'd better call my doctor about this," he said as he picked up the phone and dialed the number. I was kind of surprised that he knew the number of his doctor without even having to look it up. I sat anxiously on the footstool, glad that Mr. Jarvis was there to take care of me if something was wrong.

"Yes, Dr. Miller," I heard him say. "I'm glad I caught you before you went home." There was a brief pause as the doctor must have been speaking. Mr. Jarvis had the phone close to his ear and I could only hear his side of the conversation.

"Yes, you know that boy I was telling you about?.....Yes, the one at Monroe that I've been feeding my semen to.....Well, he's visiting over at my house right now and I noticed he has a bit of a fever.....It's 101.2 degrees. I was wondering if you had any suggestions?.....Mmmmmhhmmm.....Yes.....So it's good for bringing down a fever too?.....Right......So either internally or on his skin?.....Right, I understand."

I could only hear Mr. Jarvis' part of the conversation but it sounded like the doctor was suggesting that he give me more of his medicine.

"So how often, Doctor?" Mr. Jarvis continued. "So at least every two hours? Is that what you said?.....Right, at least every two hours for the next fourteen hours. Got it.....Well, I was gonna take him back to Monroe shortly but I guess if you think I should monitor him overnight, I could keep him here.....And when I'm applying it on his face, what then?.....Oh, so just rub it into the skin or leave it and let it soak in.....Right, got it.....And you say it works best if alternated between internal doses and external applications?.....Right.....Yes.....Yes, okay.....Well, if you think that's best for him doctor, I guess that's what I'll have to do.....Okay, thanks very much, bye." He hung up the phone and I looked at him anxiously, waiting for him to explain what the doctor had said.

"Wh.....what did he say?" I asked nervously.

"Well, you're lucky, Joey," he said to me with a comforting smile on his face. "Dr. Miller said there's a virus going around right now that brings on a high fever quickly. He figures that's likely what you've got."

"Is....is it dangerous?" I asked anxiously.

"It can be, but fortunately, Dr. Miller told me that the vitamins and nutrients that are in my semen are also good for treating this kind of virus."

"Really?" I said as I looked at him in awe.

"Yes, he said that to make sure you're okay, I'm gonna have to keep you here overnight and make sure you get some medicine at least every two hours." This didn't sound so bad to me. I'd already come to love the taste of his medicine and the idea of getting some every two hours sounded like a blessing more than a hardship.

"Oh, okay. So I won't have to go back to Monroe tonight?" I could barely keep the excitement out of my voice.

"Yeah, you're gonna have to stay here," he said solemnly. "I'd better call Carl right now and tell him what's happened." He picked up the phone and I heard him telling Carl that I'd been taken ill and would be staying overnight at his house. When he put the phone down he turned and looked at me with a serious expression on his face.

"When you get back to Monroe tomorrow, it's probably best that you don't mention the virus to any of the other boys or even the councilors. We don't want to alarm anyone now, do we?"

"No sir, I guess not," I said as I nodded my head in agreement. "And he said we need to do this every two hours?"

"At least every two hours if not more often. He said for me to give you as much medicine as possible over the next fourteen hours."

"What was that the doctor was saying about "external application"? I....I've never heard that expression."

"Oh, he said that with the type of fever you had, it was good for me to alternate between giving you your medicine internally and applying it directly to your skin. He said the soothing qualities in it will help to bring down your temperature."

"So how....how are we gonna do that, sir?" I asked with a totally perplexed look on my face.

"Well, I'm just gonna have to cum on your face, Joey," he said as he looked at me with a broad smile on his face. As his words registered in my brain, a warm feeling of happiness seemed to settle over me like a warm blanket. I looked up at him with an eager expression on my face.

"When do we start?" I asked, barely able to keep the excitement out of my voice.

"From the degree of that fever, I think we better start right now. Follow me," he said as he motioned towards the bedroom...

12