Born to Suck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is this what you want, Joey?" he asked as from the corner of my eye, I saw him nod towards his exposed cock.

"Ye.....yes please," I said as for some reason, I felt my mouth watering. It was like my body knew I needed his magnificent cock back in my mouth. I guess it was one of the symptoms of my fever.

"Okay, son. I think I've got an idea that will just help things along." He got up from his chair and took a couple of steps over to the closet. I watched as he reached up onto a shelf and took down a box that was hidden behind another one. He opened the box and pulled out a small plastic case before setting the whole box down on the end of the dresser.

"Just a little something Mrs. Jarvis doesn't need to know about," he said as he gave me a little wink. He opened the small case and I saw him take out a video disc. He slipped it into the player next to the TV and grabbed the remote before sitting back in his easy chair. He pressed the remote and it switched from the game he'd been watching to the disc he'd just put in.

I looked at the TV and saw a picture of a girl who was dressed up in a school uniform with a kilt, knee socks and crisp white shirt with a little school tie. She was standing in front of a teacher's desk and you could see chalkboards in the background. She was sucking her thumb innocently as she looked into the camera. All of a sudden the words, "SUCKING THE TEACHER" appeared on the screen as the name of the movie. It dawned on me that Mr. Jarvis was going to watch a porno movie while I serviced his cock. I'd heard the other boys in the group home talking about them but I'd never seen one myself. I shivered in anticipation as I thought about the naughtiness of the whole sordid situation.

"So Joey, are you ready for your next dose of medicine?" he asked as he flipped the sides of his robe back out to each side and let his thighs roll apart.

"Y....yes sir," I said as I spied his thick exposed cock lying there, just waiting for me. I quietly slipped to my knees and moved between his spread legs. He reached down and lifted that heavy cock and held it up towards my mouth for me.

"Here you go, son. Come and get it," he said as I slipped my mouth right back over the spongy membranes of the big mushroom head. I did just like I did last time and slowly let my saliva ooze out of my mouth and onto his stiffening shaft. It took me about ten minutes, but I finally had his cock back up to full erection.

"Jesus Christ," he said emphatically, "I can't remember the last time I had a third hard-on so quick." With my saliva working as a warm lubricant, my hands continued to glide back and forth smoothly over the velvety-hard shaft as my mouth licked and sucked on his enflamed cock-head. I was letting out a series of soft purrs and groans as I relished the exquisite sensation of having that beautiful hard cock filling my mouth and hands.

"Joey," he said as he reached out and took my head in his hands and stopped my back and forth movement. "Take a look at this." I flicked my eyes up and saw he was nodding towards the television. I had to slip his cock out of my mouth and turn my head to see. When I did, I saw the girl on her knees while the guy who was playing her teacher was sitting on the edge of his teacher's desk. The girl was still fully clothed while the guy had his pants right off. As she kneeled before him, I watched as she slid her mouth up and down the shaft of his hard erection. His cock was smaller than Mr. Jarvis' and the girl seemed to be really enjoying herself as she slid her mouth well down the glistening shaft. I had only taken Mr. Jarvis' cock-head into my mouth so far but this girl seemed to be taking a lot more. I watched almost in envy as about five or six inches of rock-hard cock disappeared deep into her mouth time and time again.

"Do you think you'd like to try that, Joey?" Mr. Jarvis said as my eyes had become glued to the TV.

"Could.....could I please, Mr. Jarvis?" I asked as I looked back at him anxiously.

"Sure you can, son. I think it's about time you learned to take more," he said as he reached forward and took my head between his two meaty hands. "I'll give you a hand so you can do it as good as she does." I felt his hands pulling my head back towards his upright cock. I don't know why, but I loved the feel of his big manly hands controlling me. It felt comforting, it made me feel wanted.

"Now just slip your lips right back over the head.....that's it," he said as he pulled my mouth right down on the engorged crown. He stopped once my mouth had gotten to its usual position with my lips locked just beyond the protruding ridge. "Now just make sure you've got lots of saliva in your mouth.....that's it," he said as he could feel me bathing the sensitive membranes within my mouth, "now let's try a little more." He pulled my mouth downwards and I kept my lips adhered firmly to the rigid shaft as more entered my mouth.

"Oh yeah, that's it," he said as he fed about three more inches into my welcoming mouth. He stopped pulling my head forwards when I had about five inches of his rock-hard cock within my mouth. I felt the tip further back on my tongue than it had ever been before. I kind of sucked in my cheeks so they pressed softly against the length of his penetrating shaft.

"Oh fuck, that's good," he groaned as I pressed my tongue in a slow probing swirl all around the underside of his buried cock. I loved the feel of that powerful organ almost totally filling my mouth. It felt like the more of it I had inside me, the closer I was to him emotionally.

"Mmmmm," I moaned into the beautiful hard shaft as I started to move my head backwards. He guided my head back with his hands as I kept the inside of my cheeks pressed teasingly against as much of his cock as I could.

"Oh Jesus, I knew you'd be a perfect cocksucker," he mumbled under his breath as he guided my mouth back to the very tip of his cock. I was elated by his words of praise. I had heard other boys call each other "cocksucker" before and it had been said maliciously and to be hurtful. But hearing Mr. Jarvis say it to me with his warm comforting voice made a world of difference. I could tell he was pleased with me and the efforts I was making to satisfy him. It inspired me to try and make him even happier. As he started to pull my head downwards again, I reached forward with my hands and slid my fingers into the thick nest of his pubic hair at the base of his cock. Although my fingernails were short, I scratched tentatively against his skin. I could feel my nails clawing lightly as I traced delicately in his pubic area and even slightly up the shaft at the very trunk of his thick cock.

"Oh fuck, that feels amazing," he gushed as his hands held tightly onto my head as he moved it up and down his cock. "Jesus Joey, keep doing that with your fingers." I was thrilled that he liked my little experiment and kept my fingernails gently scratching and teasing all around the base of his thrusting cock. As I did, he kept moving my head up and down over the top part of his cock. I kept pushing the saliva in my mouth forwards in order to make it warmer and slicker for his penetrating erection to move back and forth between my sucking lips. We were moving in a smooth rhythm as I kept sucking my cheeks in to make a nice hot velvety tunnel for his cock to press against. I could already feel him oozing a continuous supply of precum onto the back of my tongue. When I had a chance, I swallowed and could taste the warm manly flavor of his silky fluid.

"Mmmmm," I let out another loud moan as I continued to move my head up and down on that gorgeous hard cock. He didn't need to use his hands to direct my mouth; I wasn't going to go anywhere, but he seemed to like doing it just as much as I loved having him do it. For the next fifteen minutes, I slobbered, licked and sucked at that magnificent piece of manhood. After about five minutes, he had finally let go of my head and I could see him clutching the arms of his easy chair tightly as he seemed to be alternating watching me and the movie on his TV. I could hear the sensual sounds and groans coming from behind me as the movie played on. Finally, I felt Mr. Jarvis's cock get just a little bit stiffer and his breathing had become increasingly ragged as he approached his climax.

"Scratch around the base with your fingernails again, Joey," he said as his lower body was almost writhing about in his seat. I took the nails of both hands and started teasingly scratching all around the hard taut skin at the base of that thick rigid trunk. I could see his hands gripping the arms of the chair in a death grip as he neared his release.

"OH JESUS...THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD.....OH YEAH....FUCK ME....OH MAN........OH....OOOOOOOOOOHHH!" he let out a long wail and then I felt a powerful blast that almost seemed to want to lift my head right off his cock! I felt rope after rope of hot thick semen burst forth to paste themselves against the roof of my mouth. A pool of his milky cream quickly gathered at the back of my tongue and I swallowed.

"Mmmmm," I purred into his ejaculating cock as I took the first big mouthful down my throat. I loved the silky feel of that smooth cream as it left a warm coating all the way down my throat. I kept bobbing my head up and down on his cock as it kept shooting. Wad after wad of his viscous pearly semen pulsed forth right onto my waiting tongue as the orgasmic tremors continued to rack his body.

"OH FUCK.....GET IT ALL," he groaned out loud as I kept my nails scratching relentlessly into the taut skin of his groin as I tried to coax as much of that milky medicine out of him as I could. I swallowed a second and then a third time before I felt a final big shudder go through him and he seemed to collapse back into the chair. Instinctively, I drew back my fingers and wrapped my hand around his cock and held it still as I gently nursed from the very tip.

"Mmmmm," I purred again as I softly licked all around the sensitive membranes of his cock-head as I lapped up the last few oozing drops of his potent seed.

"Joey, that was incredible!" Mr. Jarvis said with blissful smile on his face. "You're an amazing cocksucker." I slid my lips to end of his cock and gave it a little kiss before pulling my mouth totally off.

"Do you think I'm as good as her?" I asked as I looked towards the TV. The girl in the school uniform was now laid back on the teacher's desk with her shirt open and her little kilt up around her waist. The teacher was standing at the end of the desk fucking her vigorously as her ample tits jiggled with each of his penetrating thrusts.

"Oh Jesus, when it comes to cocksucking, I'd take you over any woman anytime," Mr. Jarvis said as he sat there totally drained with a smile of total satisfaction on his face. My heart soared under his words of praise. Man, he'd rather have me servicing his cock than a woman! I felt a shiver run down my spine as I thought about what he'd said.

"How are you doin', son? Do you want something to drink? Your mouth must be a little sore by now."

"No sir. I'm fine, really." I paused for a second as I looked up at him adoringly. "I....I really liked doing that for you, sir." I had to look away as I felt myself blushing in embarrassment. I could feel him watching at me intently and when I finally looked back, he was looking at me with a solemn look on his face.

"I'm gonna miss you, Joey," he said sadly.

"I'm gonna miss you too, sir," I said as I could feel my eyes welling up with tears.

"Well, we're just gonna have to take advantage of the time we have tonight, right?" he said as he reached forward and tousled my hair. I could tell he was trying to break the dismal mood and hoped to prevent me from bursting into tears.

"Yes sir, I guess we will," I answered despondently. I put on the best smile I could to try and make him not feel so bad.

"Well, I want you to make sure you have plenty of saliva flowing tonight. That mouth of yours is gonna be used a lot more before we're done. So you better go get yourself a bottle of water out of the fridge."

"Yes, sir. Do you want another beer or something?" I asked as I got to my feet.

"No, I want to stay sober for this," he said as got up and pressed STOP on the remote. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge. When I came back there was a comedy on the TV and Mr. Jarvis was in the bathroom. He'd left the door to the en-suite open and I heard him start to take a piss. Jesus! It sounded like a thunderous roar as his powerful stream pounded into the water. I'd never heard anything like it before. Compared to my own sorry trickle, it was something else. He walked back into the room with his bathrobe hanging open. I openly stared at that huge heavy schlong hanging majestically between his legs. His balls hung loose and still looked swollen. I hoped they still had plenty of medicine waiting for me to coax out.

Not knowing exactly what to do, I sat curled up on the bed leaning against the pillows as I slowly nursed my bottle of water. He seemed content to sit quietly in his armchair next to the bed and watch TV. After the situation comedy ended, another came on. I kept looking over at him as he sat there with his long thick member on display. I found I was looking more at it than the TV. I felt myself unconsciously licking my lips as I thought about getting that beautiful thing back in my mouth again. Finally, I couldn't take it any longer.

"Sir," I paused until he looked over and his eyes met mine, "Sir, do you.....do you think I can suck on it for a little while. I promise I won't bother you," I said apologetically. "You can just sit and watch TV if you like. I....I'd just like to feel it in my mouth again." I could feel myself turning red in embarrassment again.

"Sure, son. There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'm happy you like to suck my cock. There's nothing I'd like more than having those sweet lips of yours wrapped around it. You can suck on it all night long if you want."

"I....I can?" I asked excitedly. Wow! I couldn't think of anything I'd rather do!

"Sure. The doctor said you need some medicine at least every two hours. So the more you keep sucking on it, the more you're gonna get," he said as he stood up from his chair. He walked over to the little box he'd set on the dresser and pulled out a different disc. He slipped it into the machine and then stepped back towards the bed.

"Let me just get comfortable," he said as he slipped off his robe and tossed it onto the chair. I moved to the side and he climbed onto the bed and lay against the headboard with his back propped up by the stack of pillows. It seemed kind of funny with him lying there completely naked while I was still dressed in my t-shirt and jeans. I didn't mind though and I guess he never gave it a second thought as he didn't say anything about it.

"Okay, son, it's all yours," he said as he drew his knees up and let his legs fall to each side. He reached over and pressed PLAY on the remote and as I moved forward between his spread thighs, I heard the movie starting to play behind me. I took a quick glance over my shoulder and saw two beautiful women kissing. One had tremendous breasts which she had amply displayed in a tight scoop-necked white dress. As they kissed, the other woman took her hand and slid it right down inside the front of the busty woman's dress until she was cupping one huge orb in her hand.

"Don't worry about them, just start sucking, Joey," Mr. Jarvis said as he reached out and took my head in his hands and pushed it down towards his dormant cock. I lay down flat on my stomach with my legs out behind me with my face inches above his midsection. Mr. Jarvis let go of my head and I was free to do as I pleased. I flicked my eyes up and saw him intently watching the TV as I reached forward and lifted his heavy flaccid cock to my mouth.

"Mmmmmm," I let out a gentle mew as my lips closed over that now familiar cock-head and I slowly bathed those spongy membranes with my warm saliva. I took my mouth off his cock and for the next ten minutes or so, I licked slowly up and down the entire shaft; from the inverted "V" on the underside to the spot on top where the base of cock met his pubic hair, I licked, nibbled and kissed every square inch of his beautiful cock. Mr. Jarvis just sat peacefully watching his movie as I worshipped that gorgeous manly piece of flesh.

"Sir," I asked as I looked up at him, "do you think you're gonna have enough medicine inside you to give me as much as the doctor thinks I should have?"

"Those balls will be able to churn out as much medicine as you need, Joey," he said as he looked down at me with a playful grin on his face. "It's just gonna be up to you to coax it out of me. I guess it all depends on how bad you want it. And you do want it, don't you, son?"

"I....I do. More than anything," I said with a pleading tone in my voice.

"Good. Now why don't you lick my balls to show them how much you appreciate what they give you?"

"Yes sir," I said obediently as I lifted that heavy tube of flesh out of the way and lowered my mouth to his relaxed sack. I reached forward with one hand and gently lifted those two massive orbs and cradled them in my hand. Oh man, compared to my own, they felt so big and heavy. I feathered my tongue out from between my lips and gently licked his silky smooth bag. The soft wrinkly surface felt so smooth against my lips and I let my tongue run freely all over the surface as I tenderly rolled those sperm-laden balls in the palm of my hand. Once I had the whole front surface of his soft warm sack coated in my saliva, I lifted it up and ran my tongue down along the underside of it.

"Oh yeah, that's good, Joey," Mr. Jarvis said as he slid a little further down in the bed and kind of rolled his hips up towards me. I took that as I sign that he wanted me to continue what I was doing so I leaned forwards and let my tongue lick downwards towards his asshole. I remembered how much he liked it when I had washed him there just a short time ago. I had spent a long time with my hands in there and I could smell the clean fresh fragrance from the soap. As he rolled his hips upwards, he also brought his legs up. As he did, this caused his warm deep crevice to open up more for me. Sensing he wanted me to continue, I slid the tip of my tongue right into the smooth warm crease and over his wrinkled pink rosebud.

"Oh fuck, that's it," he said with a low groan as he wriggled his backside against my probing tongue. It felt wickedly sinful to have my tongue pressing against that most private of openings but I was loving the additional bit of closeness it seemed to bring between Mr. Jarvis and me. He seemed to be enjoying it too as he rolled his hips in a slow circle all around the tip of my tongue.

"That's good, Joey," he said encouragingly from above me, "get your tongue in there and really let me feel what you can do." He slid a little further down in the bed and drew his legs up even more. He was totally splayed out now for my oral assault. Not wanting to disappoint him, I dove in and buried my face right into that warm moist crevice. My tongue slid between the warm walls of his smooth crease and I licked and slobbered over the entire length of his ass-crack. My cheeks and most of my face were coated with a fine sheen of my own saliva.

"Oh yeah, that's the spot," he said with a low groan as I started to concentrate on the delightful pink pucker of his anal opening. I took my thumbs and held his ass-cheeks to each side as I ran my tongue in slow tantalizing circles all around the tight wrinkled skin of his opening.

"Oh fuck," he moaned as I pressed my face right between those big round cheeks and let my tongue roll all around that sensitive opening. As I teased and probed at the little pink hole, he sat back and let me use my tongue to explore that tight little opening as much as I wanted.