Born to Suck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rmdexter
rmdexter
9,713 Followers

"Mmmmmm," I almost purred out loud as I felt the wonderful feeling I'd come to love so much already as my tongue made contact with his warm manly cream. I licked up one big gob and slowly rolled it all around the inside of my mouth. His cum was incredibly thick and I loved the exquisite sensation of the musky wad of seed sliding all around the inside of my mouth. After savoring the feel of the warm thick cream rolling all over my tongue and from one cheek to the other, I swallowed. Oh God, did it ever taste good. The smooth silky fluid left a warm soothing coating as it slid down my throat before finding a nice warm spot in the pit of my stomach. I turned back to the towel and ran my tongue over the surface until I encountered another warm gob. I felt like a person stranded in the desert who finds a canteen of water as I thirstily searched out and sucked up every drop of his thick creamy semen. When I figured I had as much as I could get, I pushed some of the fabric right into my mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmmmmm," I heard myself let out another soft purr as I could both taste and smell the rugged manly scent of his cum. I was able to suck out a little more of his delicious seed from the deep fibers of the towel and then I reluctantly slid it back inside the door. I softly grasped the edge of the door and pulled it back to its original position. I slowly retreat backwards on my hands and knees until I was next to my own bed and then slid into it.

My mind was racing as I thought about what I had just seen and heard. Not only was I thrilled by being able to witness Sven jerking off in private; I felt my heart swelling that he had called out my name when his cum shot forcefully from his stunningly gorgeous erection. I lay breathing shallowly in my excitement wondering if he would do the same thing tomorrow night.

As I lay there fantasizing about what it would feel like to have my own little hands stroking tortuously along his huge powerful manhood, I noticed that even with a few windows open, Sven had been right; it was pretty hot in the bunkhouse. I pushed the thin blanket on my bed right down to the bottom and lay there in my pajamas and covered by just the top sheet. I tried to rid my mind of those seductive images and get to sleep but after another ten minutes or so, I still felt warm. Although I had never slept without my pajamas on before, I hesitantly slipped them off and dropped them on the floor at the side of my bed. It felt kind of wicked to be lying there naked beneath the sheet, but I liked it. I certainly didn't feel as hot, that's for sure.

As visions of Sven's enormous rigid cock shooting thick white cum high into the air ran through my brain, I finally drifted off to sleep.....Yes, maybe things here at Aunt Claire and Uncle Ben's weren't going to be so bad after all....

rmdexter
rmdexter
9,713 Followers