Born to Suck Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I......I'm sorry, sir," I said as I looked up at him apologetically.

"Well, I can't sleep on that. You better get down there and clean that up." He put his big hand on the back of my neck and pushed my face down into the biggest gob of cum. I slid my tongue out and dragged it across the sheet as I licked up the remnants of my spent semen. He pushed my face to the next wet spot and I sucked and licked at all the spots on the sheet until I had sucked up as much of my cum as I could. I finally looked up at him questioningly, wondering if he was still upset with me for making the mess on his bed.

"That's good, Kid," he said warmly with a pleased smile on his face. All my anxiety washed away in an instant as he took his heavy cock and lifted it towards me. "I still need you to clean this, cocksucker." I inched over to the side of the bed where he was standing and started licking his cock as he held it for me. There were a few stray ribbons of cum clinging to the shaft and I enthusiastically drew them into my welcoming mouth along with my own warm secretions.

"Mmmmm," I purred as I continued about my cleaning duties. I licked his cock from top to bottom until he was satisfied.

"Okay, Kid, move out of the way," he said as started to climb onto the bed. I scrambled down near the bottom of the bed and waited on my hands and knees for instruction, wondering if he was going to dismiss me for the night. He got into the middle of the bed, arranged the pillows slightly against the headboard, and then lay back, his big powerful arms crossed behind his head.

"Now, where were we this afternoon before we got interrupted? Oh yeah, you were giving me a bath," he said as he looked at me with a lecherous grin. "And I think you left off right here." He withdrew his left hand from behind his head and pointed to his right armpit, then put his arm back behind his head so both of his underarms were on display.

His whole body was glistening with a fine sheen of perspiration from his sexual exertions and I crawled forward as if in a trance, the damp dark hair in his armpit beckoning to me. As I moved up the side of his body, my tongue slid out to run around my lips unconsciously as I felt my heart beginning to race again in anticipation of being allowed to worship Sven's gorgeous masculine body. As I got closer, I breathed deeply and let his warm masculine scent wash over me. Mmmmmmm, he smelled so manly and powerful; the thrilling fragrance settling over me with a rush of excitement. I couldn't wait any longer and eagerly leaned forward, my mouth pressing against the sensitive skin of his underarm. My tongue flicked out to press lovingly against the tender soft flesh.

"Yeah, that's it, cocksucker, work that tongue in there real good. If you give me a nice long bath, I might give you another big mouthful before you go to bed." He lay back and let me worship his body as I wished for the next hour or so. I spent a long time on that armpit before lifting myself over his body and working on the other one equally. I moved on to his chest and shoulders until I had licked up every salty drop, spending a long time licking and teasing his stiff pebbly nibbles. It felt wonderful to have them harden and lengthen between my lips as I toyed with them with my salivating tongue. I licked all the way down his midsection, then at the junction of his legs with his body, and then tenderly licked and chewed on his soft silky bag.

I moved slowly all the way down his long powerful legs before sucking each toe individually. He turned over and I made my way slowly up his back. When I got to his bum, he told me to continue on and come back to that later. I did as I was told and licked at the rippling muscles of his broad smooth back and shoulders before running my tongue teasingly along the supple skin of his neck and jawline.

"Okay, you can back to work on my ass now," he said as he continued to lie there peacefully. I slid down until I was lying flat on my stomach between his legs and then slavishly licked and tongued his magnificent firm bum. He drew his knees up to give me better access and my lips and tongue pleasured his hot pink hole for a long time. My tongue slid deeply into him time and again as I licked and sucked at his beautiful backside, my face buried deeply into his moist warm crevice as I plunged my tongue as far into him as I could.

"That's good, Kid, but I think this is what you really want," he said as he flipped over onto his back. I stared in awe as he lay back with his arms crossed behind his head again. His massive horse-cock was rearing up before him; eleven hard inches of beautiful manly flesh.....and all mine.

"Mmmmhhhhh," I let out a little squeal of pleasure as I dove forward and slipped my full pouting lips over the massive knob. The intense heat of the engorged crown filled my mouth with wanton desire as I closed my eyes and luxuriated in the pleasure of having my lips incredibly stretched and my mouth absolutely filled with thick hard cock-meat.

"Slow down there, cocksucker," Sven said, admonishing me. "This isn't a race. I want you to really take your time, worship that cock, make love to it. Don't worry, you'll get your mouthful when I'm good and ready to give it to you. Now go ahead, nice and slow." He settled back into the cushions as I took my place between his legs and slowly licked and sucked. I don't know how long he kept me there, but it was wonderful. His cock remained rock-hard the whole time as I slowly kissed, licked, stroked and sucked it as he directed me to.

"Take it out of your mouth and rub it all over your face," he told me a couple of times. I closed my eyes and rolled and rubbed that beautiful big cock all around my face, the smooth velvety surface of the hot shaft seeming to brand my skin with ownership. I'd then take his cock back into my mouth and make sweet oral love to it; my flowing saliva rolling in warm trickles down his upright shaft. Finally, after what must have been about another hour of continuous sucking, I think he'd had enough of teasing me too.

"Okay cocksucker......just a little more.......just keep sucking it....oh fuck....yeah...." he said as he lay back with his eyes half-closed, a steady stream of silky pre-cum oozing into my vacuuming mouth.

"OH YEAH.......SUCK IT.....SUCK IT........OH FUCK!!!" he moaned loudly as I felt his cock twitch and then the first spurt of cum shot forcefully into my mouth. I rubbed with my thumbs on the underside of his cock as it twitched and pulsed in my mouth. His spewing cum quickly filled my mouth and trickled from the corners of my lips to run in tiny rivulets down his upright shaft. I sucked in with my cheeks to create a tight vacuuming corridor as I bobbed my head relentlessly up and down on his ejaculating cock. His rock-hard erection felt like it was made to be in my mouth as wad after wad of his potent seed continued to flood my welcoming mouth. I swallowed and he quickly filled my mouth once more with his gushing semen. Finally, a big shudder went through him and he relaxed back against the mattress. I sucked softly, my lips and tongue drawing out the last dregs of his sperm-laden cum.

"Okay Kid," he said as I looked up at him with loving eyes, my softly sucking lips still wrapped around his cock, "I think it's time you went to bed. We've got a big day tomorrow." My whole body was sore all over and I was totally, but happily exhausted, yet there was still one thing I wanted from him to make the night complete.

"Sir?" I said as I reluctantly slipped my lips off his cock. "Sir....I...uh....I'm a little bit thirsty. Do.....do you have anything for me?" I asked as my eyes flicked down to his slowly deflating cock. I looked back up to see a devilish grin spread across his face as he looked me in the eye.

"Well, I think I might have a nice big drink for you, Kid," he said as he slid out of bed. "C'mon." On shaky legs, I followed Sven like a little puppy as he walked into the washroom and shower area. He turned on the two shower heads we usually used and I looked at his big rugged body in awe as he stepped under the hot pelting spray. Jesus, but he looked good as he turned this way and that, the glistening hot water running sensually over his tall masculine body. I felt like I could have just stayed there staring at him all day long. I stepped into the spray from the nozzle next to him and let the cascading water wash over me.

"Get down on your knees, cocksucker," he said as he turned towards me. I instantly dropped to my knees as he took a step forward until his long heavy cock hung right in front of my face.

"Open up," he said with a big grin on his face as he reached down and lifted his cock towards me. I tipped my face up towards him and opened my mouth. He took a couple of leisurely strokes along his big cock and then held it still, the tip a couple of inches from my open mouth.

"Oh yeah......here you go," he said as I watched the gaping red eye seem to flex open and then a powerful burst of piss spewed forth. He held his cock so the hose-like stream fed right into my waiting mouth. I felt the hot acrid liquid quickly filling my mouth and swallowed. I had to close my mouth to do it and felt his hot piss splashing all over my face until I opened my mouth once more.

"Thataboy, get as much as you can," he said as he continued to piss directly into my mouth. I swallowed again and again until I had a bellyful to go with the loads of cum he'd fed me earlier. As his stream diminished, he stepped forward and dropped the head right into my mouth. I wrapped my lips around it and sucked out the last few drops, the salty liquid tasting hot and wickedly sinful on my tongue.

"That's good, Kid, let's take a quick shower and then hit the sack. Even I'm whipped." Sven turned into his shower and started to soap his body. I got up from my knees and did likewise. When we finished, he got me to dry his big masculine body as usual before attending to my own. He brushed his teeth and was already in bed when I finished up. I stopped by the door of his room and looked in; he was lying back with his hands behind his head, looking totally at peace.

"Th....thanks for everything, sir," I said as I stood at the door.

"No problem, Kid. You're doing great. Just keep doing as I say, and everything will be perfect, okay?"

"Yes sir. Thank you, sir!" I said, beaming with happiness.

"Good, now get to bed. If things go as I think they're going to, by this time tomorrow, you're gonna be even more sore and tired than you are right now. So get some sleep, we've got a lot to do tomorrow, starting with you sucking me off when that alarm goes off." Without waiting for a reply, he reached over and turned off his light, plunging the bunkhouse into darkness.

"Good night, sir," I said into the darkness as I turned and climbed into my own bed. My whole body was just tingling from the sweet abuse he'd subjected it to for the last few hours, but I'd never felt happier. My head hit the pillow, and as I started to think about what might happen with both Sven and Kurt tomorrow, sleep overtook me and I drifted away.....my dreams full of big hard cocks and mouthfuls of creamy cum...