Born to Suck Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set my jeans down and ran some water in the sink and used a facecloth to wash the last remnants of Stricker's cum from my face. With a final glance in the mirror, I carried my pants into the other room and stuffed them into my little suitcase before pulling on a clean pair. I noticed that Kurt was now up and was just finishing getting dressed too.

"Thanks for telling me about my jeans," I said to Sven gratefully. "I wouldn't have wanted to have gone out like that."

"No problem, Kid. We look after each other, right?"

"Yes...I....yes we do," I agreed, nodding my head happily.

"And since we like to take care of each other, I think I have an idea in mind that'll be good for all of us."

"What's that?" Kurt asked as he laced up his boots. I was all ears too as I was anxious to hear what Sven had in mind now.

"Well Kid, you know how you were saying you got real excited watching that bukkake movie and how you wished it was you," Sven said as he looked directly at me.

"Yes," I said, nodding.

"Well, I figured maybe we could arrange something for tonight to help you out with that."

"You.....you could do that?" I asked in a quivering voice, my excitement gushing to the surface.

"Yeah, I think there are a lot of guys at the horse show that would be willing to give you a face full of cum."

"REALLY?" I exclaimed, my eyes flying wide open as I thought about what Sven was saying.

"Oh yeah, one look at you, Kid, and they'll be lining up to feed you."

"And where do we come into this?" Kurt asked, an amused grin on his face.

"Like you said, my friend," Sven replied as he stepped over and put a hand on Kurt's shoulder, "people would be willing to pay good money for a shot at the cocksucker here. I figure we make sure nothing gets out of hand, that the Kid here stays safe, and we walk away from here with some serious cash."

"I like your way of thinking," Kurt said with a nod, a big smile spreading across his handsome face.

"So what do you say, Kid," Sven said as he turned and the both of them looked at me, "are you ready to do this?" The thought of getting all the cum I could swallow pasted all over my face had my mind reeling with excitement. Just thinking about it had my cock starting to stiffen inside my jeans.

"Yes," I said eagerly, my mouth already salivating at the whole sordid idea.

"Okay, let's go round us up some cum-feeders." Sven grabbed his keys and we headed out. My mind was racing a mile a minute as we climbed into the truck; thoughts of cock after cock shooting warm milky cum onto my face swirling through my brain.......