Born to Suck Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My....my bum," I said in a whisper as I watched his cock start to quickly thicken under his stroking grasp.

"You mean your pussy, right cocksucker?" Sven corrected me as he moved to sit himself propped up against the headboard. He drew his knees up and nodded towards his enormous cock as he too wrapped his hand around it and started slowly pumping his hand back and forth.

"Y...yes sir. Sorry. My pussy, sir." I instinctively moved forward and as my knees hit the edge of the bed, I crawled forwards as if hypnotized by his magnificent cock.

"That's a good little cocksucker," Sven said as he stopped stroking and held the massive knob of his cock towards me. "This is what I've got for you. Are you gonna drink our cum down for the rest of the night?"

"Y....yes sir," I said eagerly as my eyes never left the massive crimson crown of his gorgeous cock.

"Good. That's what I like to hear. Kurt and I are gonna take turns working over that tight little pussy of yours, but we're gonna make sure we cum in your mouth every time. Now start sucking." His words sounded like magic as I thought about these two using my body for their pleasure for the rest of the night, and then feeding me their massive loads each time. I shivered with desire as I moved forward and slipped my lips over Sven's broad flared cockhead and started sucking. I felt Kurt move in behind me on his knees and then felt the hot tip of his big hard cock nestle in against my tight pink hole. As my stretched lips slid further down the length of Sven's stiffening cock, I felt my pussy-lips start to spread open as Kurt started to force his way in.

For the rest of the night, the two of them used me like a sex toy, turning me every which way they wanted and driving their hard long cocks into me at both ends. True to Sven's word, they'd always end by cumming in mouth, just as I wished. I think they each came about six or seven times throughout the rest of the night, nobody thinking of sleep for a long time. It was like we all wanted to take advantage of this opportunity for the three of us to be together.

I know I myself came three more times while they were fucking me, their beautiful hard cocks tearing across my sensitive prostrate relentlessly. As usual, they made me lick and clean up my own cum, whether it was on the sheets or my own body.

Finally, Kurt retired to his own bed and Sven drifted off to sleep as I lay between his legs. I was licking away as I cleaned his cock of our combined juices after he'd pulled it out of my pussy and fed me his thick creamy load. Totally exhausted and my body feeling deliciously sore from being continuously ravaged at both ends , I felt myself quickly falling asleep as well, my lips gently nursing at Sven's heavy long cock, like a baby with a soother.

Sven had made sure he set the alarm clock this time and its gentle buzzing woke us all up the next morning. He'd set it to give me plenty of time to suck off both of them before the three of us hit the showers. We all got dressed; Kurt ready to head home while Sven and I had to get to the horse auction. Sven and I had to come back before we headed home to check out and gather up our stuff. But right now, we had to see to Rogue first.

"This should take care of what I owe you for that transmission," Sven said as he handed some bills to Kurt as the two men stood near their trucks.

"Hey no," Kurt said emphatically as he waved his hands in dismissal. "Like I said, these couple of days has been payment enough."

"Well then, this is for your help last night; making sure nothing got out of hand when all those guys were here." Sven stuffed the shirt in Kurt's pocket; basically saying he wouldn't take "No" for an answer.

"You sure?" Kurt said as he pulled the bills out of his pocket and looked at it wide-eyed. "That's a lot of money!"

"Well, the Kid made us a lot of money. Just put it to good use. Buy something nice for Lucy."

"Okay, thanks." Kurt stuffed the money into his pocket and turned towards me. "Take care of yourself and do as Sven tells you, Joey. I hope to see more of you back home. You feel free to come by the shop anytime." His broad beaming smile warmed me to the depths of my soul.

"Th....thanks Kurt, I'd like that." I don't know why, but after all this time, I still felt myself flushing with embarrassment. It felt wonderful as Kurt reached forward and tenderly tousled my hair.

"Alright, I'll see you guys later." Kurt piled into his truck as we climbed into Sven's. We both left the motel parking lot, heading in opposite directions.

We got to the horse auction just as things were getting underway. We both watched, me a lot more nervous than Sven, as Rogue was paraded around the sales arena one last time. The auctioneer started things off and before long it was down to two ranchers bidding on Rogue. Sven looked thrilled as the two men got into a bit of a bidding war before one guy finally gave up. Sven told me that Rogue had ended up fetching far more than either he or Uncle Ben had thought possible. We waited awhile before collecting from the auctioneers and then headed back to the motel, a huge smile on both of our faces.

We stopped in at the motel office and as Sven watched the desk, Stricker took me into the adjoining room one last time. I enthusiastically sucked him off again as he watched another video. I caught a glimpse of it this time and could tell that it was a video he'd made himself of his daughter sucking him off. He filled my mouth with huge load this time and I was happy that I'd been able to help this man achieve some degree of pleasure. I could see in his eyes how much he missed his daughter who'd shared a deep dark secret with him.

Going back into the office, Sven was waiting for us in behind the desk reading the morning paper. Stricker told him we were "welcome to come back anytime". Sven shook the man's hand and thanked him for making our stay there enjoyable.

Back in the room, we gathered up our stuff and I was almost misty-eyed as we took one final look around the Presidential Suite before leaving. I knew I'd never forget this place and I'd remember for the rest of my life what had happened here and how sublimely happy I'd been.

"Okay, Kid, it's time to go," Sven said as he slipped his arm around my shoulder, a slight note of sadness in his voice as well.

We tossed our stuff into the truck and I slid in next to Sven. He started up the truck and paused for a second before he looked over at me, a sly grin on his face once more.

"You hungry, Kid?" he asked as I watched him slide down his zipper, reach in and haul out that long thick piece of meat. I watched mesmerized as he pointed it towards me and started stroking it, that wanton hypnotic look lurking behind his beautiful blue eyes.

I simply nodded and leaned over in the seat, my lips seeming to open of their own accord as I slipped my mouth down over his huge cock. With the warm flared crown filling my mouth, I swirled my tongue over the warm spongy membranes and bathed his beautiful cock with my flowing saliva. In such a short time, that beautiful cock of his had already become my master.

As Sven pulled onto the highway and I made sweet oral love to his 11" of thick rock-hard cock, I thought back to where this had all started with Mr. Jarvis back at Monroe, just a short time ago. I also wondered what the rest of the summer would bring. But that would likely be enough for another story......right now, Sven put his hand on the back of my head and pushed me farther down on his long hard cock.....and I knew there was nowhere else I'd rather be....or nothing else I would rather be doing.....after all.......I was "Born to Suck".

THE END

12