Borrowing Donna

Story Info
He borrowed more than a trailer from his neighbor.
4.8k words
4.33
117.6k
52
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from another satisfied fuck-buddy, who is our neighbor and good friend. He wanted to add his story to our site and relate his first time joining in our lifestyle. I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed the double-fucking I received from Brian and Scott!

Donna

**************************

The Trailer

I needed to borrow a utility trailer for a quick haul over the mountain to my cabin. I noticed the neighbor behind my house had one in their yard. I found out his name from another neighbor friend of mine and called him. He agreed to loan it to me as a good will gesture. I worked out the details with Scott, telling him I would pick it up on Friday. He said he would be working, but his wife, Donna, would be there to help me. He mentioned that she would have to give me the registration and insurance card.

Donna greeted me at the door on Friday afternoon in a bikini top and cutoffs. She is just 5'2" tall, but has a lithe little body, long blonde hair pulled into a tight ponytail, large D-cup titties, a very pronounced athletic ass and great smile. I thought she must be 25 or maybe 28, but I can never tell with older women. They can really be a lot older than they seem, and it turned out that Donna was actually 39 years old.

I commented that she must have been going to work out around the pool. She grinned and said that she needed to clean it for a pool-party the next day. I commented on her great body, and she replied that I looked pretty athletic also. She had seen my wife and I in our backyard around our pool and commented on how pretty my wife Kathy was. I told Donna that my wife was a flight attendant and kept her self in good shape. She then replied that Scott and she had once seen Kathy and me skinny-dipping in our pool late at night.

Donna admitted that they had watched through the shrubs as we made love in the pool. Her face turned red as she said this. We stood at the door while we talked about the essentials on the trailer. She touched my arm as she passed the paperwork over to me. The smile on her face gave me an idea that she wanted me to think more of it, too. I had to leave early in the morning to get the load over to the job site at the cabin, so I did not pursue this possible invitation beyond a knowing smile.

Sunday afternoon I returned the trailer to their driveway and left a note indicating I would return that evening to pay for the use of the trailer. I cleaned up a little, grabbed a bottle of red wine, and headed for the neighbor's house. Scott was not there and Donna greeted me again at the door in those super short cutoffs and a tube top that barely held up her large breasts. The outfit delicately enhanced her shape (and bosom). She protested that I was not going to pay for the use of the trailer.

She insisted that her husband had agreed to let me use it for free as a sign of neighborly friendship. I brought out the bottle asking if that meant that she could not enjoy a little wine with me. A big grin came over her face as she said that it would be nice. Almost like it was an after thought, she mentioned that she and Scott have an open marriage. She went on to say that he is gone so much on call-out, they barely get to see each other. It was like an invitation. The door was open!

At 35 years old, I know when all I have to do is walk through. I asked if she had some glasses for the wine. She slipped into the kitchen after she directed me to the family room. In the corner was a huge wide screen TV, surround sound and all the other electronics needed for a perfect media room. She returned with the glasses and a small plate of cheese, crackers and summer sausage. We snacked as we discussed the great picture on her TV. I observed children's belongings on a table and she replied that they were away visiting their grandparents.

She became a little bolder as the wine took effect. She asked if I ever watch movies. I said, "Of course, what kind do you like?" She blushed when she said very quietly, "Erotic movies are best when you are alone. Have you ever watched any?" I said "Yes, I have seen a few." She asked sheepishly if I liked them. Emphatically, I answered, "Yes, I do. Does it help when you are 'alone?" She just blushed as red as a beet.

We sat there a couple minutes in awkward silence before she loaded a movie into the VHS player. I was surprised when the full-blown image of a well-known Eurasian beauty came on the screen being fucked hard by the biggest cock I had ever seen. I have had many erotic dreams fantasizing about this same gorgeous voluptuous porn star. The wide screen TV made it like she was in the family room with us getting it hard and fast from her lover. I got an immediate hard-on and could barely hide it from Donna.

She seemed mesmerized by the images on the screen. After the action in the movie subsided, I asked her if this was her favorite movie, to which she haltingly answered, "Yes, very much. I just love the way she takes that big cock in her pussy. I always imagine that she can't take it all, but he just buries his cock deep and grinds it home in her pussy. I can cum just thinking about the feeling she must be getting from his cock."

My mouth hung open. I must have had a stunned look on my face from the dirty talk from this seemingly prim and proper housewife and mother, because she smiled widely and asked what was wrong. I just stammered out something unintelligible. Without hesitation, she dropped to her knees in front of me and unbuttoned my jeans. I protested for a spilt second until her mouth enveloped my throbbing manhood in one gulp. I was getting a first class deep-throat hummer from the neighbor and loving ever second of it. She licked and sucked me with the precision and vigor that belied her mature age.

I tried to make small talk to help my concentration, but her skill intensified the pleasure taking me to the next level. I warned her I was close to cumming, but she ignored my protests to continue her licking and sucking. Before I knew it, I was shooting a huge load of sperm down her throat. She took every drop, swallowed it all and licked up the residue in no time flat. It was a wonderful cock draining mind-blowing blowjob! I knew it would take me a while to recover from that.

I pulled her to her feet and began to undress this tiny body in front of me. Her tube-top slipped off her shoulders easily. I pulled it down slowly to expose her large shapely breasts. They had a great set of nipples the size of large pencil erasers. I had to brush her ponytail back to get a nipple into my mouth. I helped her out of her cutoffs. Her pussy was still covered with a black thong. Her immediate reaction to my sucking and nibbling on her tit told me they were very sensitive. This would bear more fruit in the future.

After just a few seconds of sucking on her nipples, her body began to shake uncontrollably. She moaned loudly and pulled away quickly. I held on, but she insisted I stop. She said her nipple was too sensitive for direct sucking. It surprised me that this woman could orgasm just from stimulating her nipples. She helped me take her thong off. She then stripped my clothes off in a matter of seconds.

Standing there in nature's own glory was this girlish figure of an older woman. She was not shy about her body and soon opened up to my gaze. A huge smile on my face must have revealed my approval. She began to dance seductively in front of me in a coquettish little jig from her younger days. I hope all of you can imagine the pure excitement I felt at this private exhibition of athletic prowess. She danced for a couple of minutes before falling into my arms and kissing me hard. "I need you to make love to me now!"

We rolled on to the floor where I began to explore her lovely little body with my tongue and lips. She arched her back and shook every part of her. Her body convulsed in movements I could only imagine, before I took her into my arms. She was constantly moving and moaning uncontrollably with every kiss or lick I administered. It seemed that every part of her body was one huge erogenous zone. I could barely maintain my concentration.

She was a ball of fire. I finally found her tiny clean shaved pussy and dove into it with abandon. She screamed in a long continuous orgasm when I sucked her clit into my mouth. I had to hold on for dear life. She was like a caged animal. Every rock hard muscle in her body struggled to be free from my grasp. This was the most incredible sexual athlete I had ever been involved with. I licked down her legs to give her a brief respite and she calmed down somewhat.

Upon my return upward as I grew closer to her swollen labia lips, she erupted in constant movement that prevented me from really getting a lip lock on that little jewel between her legs. Up and down, side-to-side she arched her back and flexed her abs to keep me searching for her pleasure center. I finally gave up and pulled her down until she was directly under me. The difference between our bodies made her seem even smaller and more delicate.

I was careful not to put too much weight on her as I slipped my now throbbing cock into her diminutive little pussy. She arched her back, positioning herself to accept my thrusting shaft. I am just average size and girth, but I naturally thought she must have a tiny love canal to match her size. My cock slipped into her with no problem. Obviously she had no problem in handling large cocks. Her hands pulled on my back. She dug her nails deep into my back muscles.

She insisted that I let all my weight down on her and pin her down. I outweighed her by more than 150 pounds, but she was able to buck me like I have never been moved before. It was an incredible ride. I tried to change her position to allow her more movement, but she insisted she loved being "crushed" by my weight. I stroked hard into her now sopping wet pussy for what seemed hours until she moaned and screamed she was cumming again.

I felt her heels dig into the back of my legs as she exploded in climax. I was sure I must have crushed the life out of her when she lay still for just a second to savor the moment. Without warning, she literally bucked me off. I landed on my back with her on her feet standing over me. I could not believe her power and speed. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet. We went to her patio where she grabbed a few items for the wicker swing suspended from the ceiling. I asked what they were for and she just said, "Lie down here, please!"

I could not imagine what she had in mind so I was even more intrigued. I lay in the middle of the patio floor where she directed. She dropped to her knees again and started to give me another deep-throat tongue lashing blowjob. I felt my second load building in my groin. I told her that I was close again so she stopped. With incredible strength and grace, she slipped onto the swing chair and then suspended herself.

In this spread eagle style, she was positioned with her pussy directly over my cock which was now standing straight and tall. Lowering herself onto my cock, she began to squeeze her buttocks and leg muscles to raise and lower her pussy on my cock. It was the most intense sexual experience I had ever experienced. Every muscle inside her vagina was pulling at my manhood on the upstroke and the released completely to allow her to fall back upon my cock. She became impaled balls deep on ever stroke and pulled my cock almost out of her on the upward grind.

Remembering the intense pleasure she got from her nipples, I lightly pinched each of them between my fingers while I kneaded her huge breasts with my hands. It seemed to have no effect as she was in her total concentration mindset. I tried to match those incredible strokes with my hapless bucking bronco routine. She made me want to hold still to enjoy each stroke.

It seemed like hours again before her actions brought the anticipated response. I shot a load so deep inside her that I thought would take a month of Sundays to drain out again. She came again when she felt my hot sperm seer the g-spot deep inside her. She did not relax her hold on my cock for several minutes. By then, I was waning fast and my white jism was dripping onto my groin from her pussy. She flipped over in the swing and suspended herself with her face over my groin. She licked my cock and lower belly until I was clean and dry. It was a joy to watch this ballerina of the apparatus as she performed her magic on me.

I commented that she had to be in exceptional shape to do that. She said she had to do something while Scott was gone for hours at a time. I could barely move when I finally return to my house that night. Thank god my wife was flying at that time. Donna waves politely from her driveway or back patio when we see each other. At the store or Post Office, she gives me a polite hug but has never mentioned that night. I think I might have to borrow the trailer again to see if it was all just a dream.

**********************

It had been several months since I had noticed my backdoor neighbors, Donna and Scott, out in their yard. I called and waved to them both. Scott had been home a lot more lately since the children returned; it was obvious he was trying to be helpful with the children. I could not help but notice that Donna seemed much bigger on top. She still had her incredible body.

I can never get enough of looking at that great little body of hers. Her tits were now a very full DD cup and it seemed she had not realized how large they had gotten. Her bra could not hold it all in, and she was pushing out the top of it, which created the most lovely defined cleavage. Or maybe she just liked showing off her full breasts!

Early the next afternoon, I was out back working on the weeds that plagued my yard when I saw Donna take their three girls to the car and drive off. I needed to borrow the trailer again for a load of logs over the mountain, so I slipped over to their house to talk to Scott. He greeted me at the door inviting me in for a beer. When I told him I needed the trailer again, he grinned from ear to ear. I asked what was so funny. He said, "You'll have to pay for what you got last time!"

I almost fell out of the chair. What did he know about our little tryst and bottle of wine? He knew I was sweating bullets until he grinned again. He explained that Donna always tells him all about her "special" lovers. She told him that she had been particularly pleased with our lovemaking session. I started to breathe again when he asked if I could stay until Donna returned from dropping off their girls at her sister's house.

Scott explained that Donna was getting really horny and wanted to "get fucked really hard and long" (and that's a direct quote). It shocked me but I was grinning. It brought me back to our evening tryst when she used her "hanging" apparatus to screw me into the matt on their patio. (Just so you get a sense of what I was remembering......With incredible strength and grace, she suspended herself until she was positioned with her pussy directly over my cock, which was now standing straight and tall.

Lowering herself onto my cock, she began to squeeze her buttocks and leg muscles to raise and lower her pussy on my cock. It was the most intense sexual experience I had ever experienced. Every muscle inside her vagina was pulling at my manhood on the upstroke and then released completely to allow her to fall back upon my cock. She became impaled balls deep on ever stroke and pulled my dick almost out of her on the upward grind.)

It emboldened me to know that he knew of our sexual romp on the patio, but I still did not know what he had in mind. He sensed my apprehension and quickly related some of their experiences in the "love shack" as he called it. After a story or two (If he approves, I might write them down for you), he took me back to show me a new apparatus that can only be described as a fuck chair. He asked if I wanted to see Donna and him "going at it in the chair" on a video he had just edited.

Before I could answer, he popped a VHS into the player. Within a few seconds, a beautiful image of these two very athletic young people jumped out of the wide screen TV suspended from the patio ceiling. Scott said that it was the last time that they had really had rough pile-driving sex. Donna loved to be taken very hard and be dominated by a huge man. Both of us tower over her by more than a foot and I out weigh her by more than 100 pounds.

He said she talked about having two men ravage her body, but she had not mentioned it for six or so months. Apparently, it had not come up again until she saw me yesterday. She told Scott to prep me for a daylong fuck session while she dropped off the kids. I had no idea that they enjoyed threesomes and was very pleased to be asked to join them. It was also interesting that this fuck chair could be a part of our session. The possibilities made my mind wander! Scott ran to the door in a youthful sprint when Donna drove into their driveway.

He waved her into the house and explained that I had just happened to come over to borrow the trailer again. A huge smile lit up her face and she started to strip off her clothes right in the doorway. Scott pulled her inside and into his arms. He planted a very passionate kiss on her lips. She melted into his arms but looked directly at me. Her big hazel eyes were riveting.

I cannot remember such an intense sexual stare. Her eyes called to me to join them. I took the lead and pulled her by the hand down the hallway toward the romper room. They remained intertwined, but she was shucking clothes as they walked, first hers then his. By the time we got to the workout room, they were both completely naked. She stroked Scott's cock a little, but it was not really necessary, as his considerable sized cock was standing tall. His cock was about an inch longer than mine but thinner.

She grabbed a couple straps over her head on the "chair" and pulled her body up onto the center pad. She lay back with her head over the appropriate pad and her feet onto a couple pads a little lower than her butt, which protruded over the rear edge of the chair. With her muscular legs, she pulled Scott into her pussy with one quick smooth stroke. She let out a clenched teeth guttural scream.

She surprised herself with the force of the attack, despite the fact that she initiated it. She just lay in the fuck chair and writhed in sheer pleasure. Her hips were gyrating up and down and side to side at an incredible pace. This motion brought her quickly to orgasm and she came with a huge groan. This time, her mouth was completely open. She did not care if the neighbor five doors down heard her ecstasy.

It made my cock rock hard just to watch this show of animal lust. Scott continued to pump into her pussy with vigor. His pace was measured and she began to beg for him to fuck her harder and deeper. "Pleeeeeaaasseee, fuck me harder! Make that long cock of yours work my pussy harder, deeper. OOOOOHHHHH, I'm cumming again!" and she fainted dead away.

She seemed to be out for just a few seconds, when she returned to her senses. Without delay, she motioned for me to come closer. When I approached, she grabbed my cock through my pants and pulled me to her. She ripped at my belt and zipper. Frustrated that it was taking too long, she finally ordered me to strip. After I disrobed, she pulled me by my cock to her face. Her head was tipped back and she sucked my cock into her mouth and gave me that "oh-so-memorable deep throat" blow job she had used on me in our last session.

It was the most incredible thing to watch my thick cock go into her mouth and see the head move down her throat in this most intense blowjob. Scott continued to pump into her with his measured strokes. Each stroke from him forced her to take more of my cock down her throat, until I was completely engulfed up to my balls. It seemed that he loved to watch her suck cock.

12