Borrowing Money Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he was finished torturing his niece, he moved up between her legs. Dan got an innocent look on his face, "What's the matter Ali?" He slipped his finger in her pussy and licked her clit at the same time.

"Mm," she exhaled a long sigh, "Not a thing." He licked and licked and she couldn't help but compare him to Chad. Her uncle's technique was wonderfully unhurried. Probably due to inexperience, Chad did an aggressive tongue thrusting while her Uncle Dan had a much softer way of going down on her. He was taking his time and seemed to really be enjoying himself, it was so much better. He had the fire in her raging and she ached to feel his hard cock in her.

Alissa watched as he maneuvered so that his cock was at her mouth. She was fairly sure that a lot of her girlfriends thought sex with older men meant wrinkly balls and wiry hair coming out of various orifices, but they were wrong, it wasn't like that at all. She licked his cock and accepted the head in her mouth. She wouldn't have trusted Chad like this. Her uncle kept just the head of his cock in her mouth. She would have been afraid that her boyfriend would have tried to shove it down her throat.

Dan had to admit seeing his hard cock in her mouth was damn hot. He took his cock out, bent down and kissed her. Keeping his lips to hers, he placed his cock to her pussy and slowly slid himself into her.

"Ooh," moaning and kissing was new for her. He had started a slow rhythm and she knew that the look on his face was mirrored on her own. She probably couldn't have explained it, but he seemed more grateful than Chad would have been. It wasn't pathetic or anything. Her uncle didn't act like he expected anything; he just let things happen as they did. "Mm," whatever the reason, she was enjoying herself much more than she ever had.

Dan had as much woman as he could handle at the moment. He knew that he was hitting the right spots because she was making a constant stream of moans and was moving all over the bed. He kept up a steady rhythm. Being in his niece was incredible.

Alissa wrapped her arms around him and held him to her, Oh Uncle Dan." He was sliding in at varying depths and angles. There were spots he was hitting that she didn't even know she had and it felt awesome. Each thrust brought more pleasure to pulse though her body.

Dan stopped with his cock buried deep, pressing his lips to hers. He was close to cumming and wanted her to get off too. He remembered that his wife had liked for him to be vocal with her and she was particularly fond of one position in particular. "He whispered in her ear, "I'm going to make you have the most mind blowing orgasm you have ever had."

Alissa felt a charge run all through her no one had ever said anything like that to her. It wasn't vulgar just very erotic. She tried to imagine what he was going to do as she felt him maneuvering. He changed their positions so that her legs were on the inside of his, and he did it without taking himself out of her.

Dan could tell he was turning on her most intense sex organ, her brain. He placed his cock back in her and using his fingers he spread her pussy until her clit was exposed. With his legs pressing against hers, he started sliding his cock not only in and out of her, but he had angled himself so that his cock slid back and forth across her clit.

"Ahhh," Alissa sucked in her breath. This felt amazing! She closed her eyes and clawed the sheet. "Y-e-e-e-s-s-s," her breathing became labored and flashes of intense pleasure shot through her.

Dan noticed that her wetness increased a lot. His niece started pounding the mattress. He increased the speed and how hard his cock rubbed against her clit. He felt her pussy getting super-hot, like someone had turned on an infrared sauna inside of her. He was going to cum.

"Oooo," Alissa felt his cock actually get larger inside of her, then her vagina spasm-tightened around it. She couldn't think! She couldn't breathe! She just moaned.

Dan kept plunging his cock into her. Faster and deeper his cock slammed in and out of the inferno her body had become. "I'm CUMMING!"

She could feel his hard cock throbbing deep inside of her. Her body exploded in a mind staggering orgasm. Her constant moans were pretty much incoherent. The pleasure was almost painfully intense. Wave after wave rocketed around her young body running into more of the same. It went on and on without end. She went higher, became hotter until their love making threatened her ability to survive it!

Dan was exhausted. He bent and laid his head on her soft breasts. The room was filled with the sounds of uncle and niece just trying to catch their breath.

Alissa felt her heart still beating a mile a minute. As she calmed down she realized that she had been absently running her fingers through his hair. There would be a problem having sex with her boyfriend from now on. Her uncle was less inclined to only care solely about his own needs. He was self-assured, patient, and not to mention experienced. He made sure that her pleasure came first and that her needs were fulfilled.

Unlike Chad, her uncle was more tender and sensual in bed, and he liked to take things slowly, which was very enjoyable. Plus, he definitely knew his way around a woman's body. Alissa tried to stop thinking so much and wondered if she could get her uncle hard again. She would probably have to wait longer than with her boyfriend but it would be worth it.

12