Boss Cock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked down at my own cock. I had been slowly jacking myself as I watched, careful not to cum. Even though they both lay seemingly exhausted, I sensed more was yet to come. Karen rolled onto her back. With her feet toward me I could see her mound and the tips of her breasts. She slowly spread her legs. She knew I had the perfect angle to see her pussy slit come into view. Denny must have wondered what she was doing but he just laid there. When her legs were well apart she lifted them, bent at the knee. What a sight! Her tender pussy lips hung there wide open! Denny’s cock had stretched her cunt to accommodate his huge cock. And she was still spread, waiting for that monster to return.

Karen whispered to him. They got up slowly and disappeared into the master bathroom. I sat down on a little stool I kept in the closet. I guessed she had taken him in to shower off. And that feeling stayed with me that there was more to come. My cock was still hard, almost painfully erect as I relived the delicious show I had just witnessed. Fifteen, then twenty minutes went by. I stood up and looked into the bedroom.

They flopped on the bed together. The tentative, nervous energy from before was long gone. They were playing with each other like two little kids. Except that the male kid was sporting another giant erection. Karen rolled him onto his back. She teased his cock with her lips again. They were both teasing each other with their hands. Then Karen mounted him, this time facing me and the mirror.

Denny had something in his hand. I couldn’t see what it was. Karen had taken all my attention. She was straight up over him. The difference this time, in addition to her facing me, was Denny’s hands working his cock under her suspended pussy. She cupped her tits for me and smiled. The look on her face was absolute bliss when she lowered herself. His cock slid into her more easily this time. Within ten strokes she had his hard rod fully inside her cunt. Denny played with her where I couldn’t see.

“That’s it, baby. Work that stuff into my asshole. Get me ready back there.” Karen squeezed out the words as she rode his cock. She knew I couldn’t see so she was telling me what was about to happen. Denny had a tube of lubricant. He was getting her ready for the buttfucking that was about to go down. Just the thought of him ramming that pole up her tight little asshole put me on the verge of shooting my load.

Karen loved a good ass fucking, but how did she expect to take that huge tool in her rear entry. I stood frozen, waiting to find out. I didn’t wait long. Denny slapped her playfully on the ass. Karen pulled her pussy free and got down on her hands and knees. Denny stood on his knees behind her. He squeezed more lubricant from the tube. He stroked the slippery stuff all over his hard shaft, with plenty on that swollen cockhead.

“You sure you want to do this?” he asked.

Karen turned her upper body and looked at him. “Fuck my ass you big stud. Fill my tight ass with that cock of yours.”

As if to underscore her words, she pushed her bare ass back at him. Denny grunted once and found her little butthole with the hard tip of his cock. He pushed into her. Karen pushed back. Then he was past that tight little ring of muscle. Karen let out a sharp squeal. Her body shook as Denny started to move his rod further into her tight hole.

I have to admit it. When he started seriously fucking her ass I lost it. I shot spurt after spurt against the wall of my hiding spot. The incredible sight of my wife, impaled up her ass by that huge tool, was way over the top.

I came to my senses in time to stand up and see the finish. Denny was pounding her asshole as fast as he could. Karen had one hand back between her legs, working her clit. They exploded together. This time he filled her bowels with his seed. Karen howled out her orgasm before collapsing face down on the bed.

Denny sat on the edge of the bed to collect himself. Then he gathered up his clothes and stepped into the bathroom. In a minute he came back, dressed and back to normal. He went over to Karen. He bent down and kissed her cheek. Then he straightened up and looked at her naked body sprawled there for a long minute. Then he left.

When I laid down next to Karen she turned her head to look at me. The weary smile on her face said it all. She said, “Tell me you got all that on tape.”

“Every incredible second, honey.”

“Guy sure knows how to fuck.”

It was my turn to chuckle, “Well, he sure has the equipment for it. Seems to know how to use it too.”

She reached out her hand and let it rest on my cheek, “I love you, baby.”

There was only one answer I could give, “I love you too, more than ever.”

Karen rolled over onto her back. I moved over her slowly. I will never forget the feel of my cock sliding easily into her well fucked cunt.

Did you enjoy this story? Please vote and send me a feedback email if you will. I enjoy hearing from you. I will answer all emails with a return address, or send me feedback anonymously if you would rather do that. Thanks.

12