Boss Seduces My Wife in Front of Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No Duke, I want yours again. I can have Brett any time I want. Tonight is for you!"

"Well I'm not going to fuck a sloppy pussy!" declared Duke. "Lie on the bed again Brett. Lori squat over him and let him clean you up.

Lori did just that and lowered her pungent messy gash onto my mouth. It was hot and puffy, quickly releasing the love goo into my waiting mouth. Above me, Duke stuck his cock in Lori's mouth and she settled back onto my face so I could lick her pussy. Most men would have felt humiliated but for me this was pure excitement and as Lori began to come on my mouth and push out huge globs of turgid sperm, I touched my cock and had an explosive orgasm of my own.

"I think he likes you fucking other men!" said Duke as I squirted.

Lori released Duke's cock from her mouth but continued to pump his shaft with her delicate hand. "I fucking well hope he does, because I love it!"

Duke laughed and told Lori he was ready to do her again. I got off the bed and went into the bathroom to wipe myself off. When I returned, Duke was on his back and Lori was gently riding his stiff cock, occasionally leaning forward to kiss him tenderly, thank him for seducing her and tell him how much she loved having sex with him. They looked perfect as a couple and I wondered what life would be like after tonight.

I didn't have long to think about these things because Duke called the other two back into the bedroom.

"We're going to do something very special to you now Lori. It may hurt a little at first but I know you can do it for me!"

"Yes lover", she said looking longingly into his eyes, "you know you can do whatever you want to me". I knew she really meant it now. She was totally possessed by Duke.

Duke spat on his fingers and reached round to lubricate Lori's virgin black hole with his saliva and I realized I was going to watch a stranger take the prize I had always coveted for myself. Lori knew the significance of the moment and looked over her shoulder towards me.

"Thank you - I really want this".

I just nodded and smiled. So did I.

Davis seemed to know he should go first with a smaller cock and he took up a position behind Lori, pressing his cockhead to her tight pink sphincter. I was videoing everything as his nudging cock slowly pushed past her resistance until his cockhead finally disappeared into my wife's butt and she took her first double penetration.

Lori let out a whimper of pain and Duke pulled her to him to kiss her.

"Is this your first double?"

"Yes. It hurts a little but I'm OK"

Davis took this as an invitation and pushed harder until he had eventually got almost all of his cock into her. Lori screamed out with shock and tears welled up in her eyes.

"Tell me what you want" commanded Duke.

"I want you both to do me!"

"Good girl!" said Duke as he and Davis slowly built up a rhythm inside her.

I could see Lori beginning to relax and gradually her yelps of pain changed to short guttural grunts until eventually she was moving with her two lovers and responding.

"Oh Duke, I love it! Fuck me deep!"

Then Lori started to come with the loudest orgasm I had ever heard, talking filthy to her assailants.

"Oh yeah! Fuck me in the ass. Fuck me! Fuck me! I want it! I want come in me! Do it! Oh yeah, that's it - use me!" Lori's orgasms just seemed to keep going. She looked back over her shoulder to Davis, now with a wide grin lighting up her face. "Am I good?"

"Fucking amazing!" is all he could say as he gasped and came in her with a long series of hard thrusts. As he pulled out, her virgin back hole gaped open and come dribbled down onto Duke's cock that was still pounding her pussy. Lori looked round again, satisfied that she had milked Davis.

"C'mon Grant - I'm open for business! Get in here".

Grant obliged immediately and I watched in awe as Lori took his much bigger cock easily into her ass. His cock was slick with Davis's come as he rammed in and out of my sweet wife.

"Oh yeah!" she called out, "now I can feel it!" and her rolling orgasms started all over again. She was making a lot of noise now and I was getting it all on video.

Finally, Duke looked over Lori's shoulder at Grant and asked him if he was ready to come. When he nodded, Duke began to groan and I saw his balls spasm as he let go in Lori's pussy. A few seconds later Grant started to come too and Lori fell silent, gasping for breath. I couldn't hold back either and shot my load on the floor.

As Grant pulled out, Lori just lay there panting on Duke's chest, making cute little cooing noises, telling him she loved him and thanking him for fucking her so good. I started to take lots of close ups of her distended butt hole as she started to leak come again.

"Is she very messy?" asked Duke.

"Oh yes!"

Duke rolled Lori off him and she flopped exhausted onto her back.

"Well you'd better clean her up then!"

I couldn't have been happier and I began to lap up the come and clean both her pussy and butt hole. Lori wrapped her fingers in my hair and pulled my mouth against her pussy, making me eat her harder.

"Did you like watching me Brett?"

"Mmmm" was all I could say, with my mouth full of clit and her puffy pussy lips.

"Do you like seeing your wife being fucked?"

I pulled back a little and looked across her sweat coated body and into my young wife's eyes that were still fiery with excitement.

"You know I do!"

"Aren't you going to thank me?"

"Thank you Lori!"

She jerked my mouth back onto her pussy and I continued to lick and suck at her while she looked up at Duke.

"Did I earn it yet?"

"Yes", he said, leaning down and kissing my wife on her lips.

"Good, because I need a little break!"

"What are we going to do about this" asked Duke, showing his cock, still hard from the Viagra.

"That's OK, I still want to make love to you Duke but I don't think I can do the other guys again".

"Fine, no problem".

Duke got up, tapped me on the shoulder and we went into the other room, leaving Lori spread on the bed, gently fiddling with her pussy. Duke thanked Grant and Davis and then we all shook hands while they told me what and amazing hot wife I had. I was so proud of Lori.

It was like the locker room after a big game as they started to get dressed again, with Duke and me still naked. I poured drinks and we talked for a while, comparing notes about what they had done with Lori. I glanced back into the bedroom and could see she had passed out asleep. After a while, Davis and Grant left, assuring me we would catch up in the next few days for business. For me this was all surreal.

When they had gone we went back to the bedroom and Duke pulled Lori further up the bed and turned her on her side, pulling one leg up and straddling her so he could enter her sideways. She was still asleep as he entered her. I lay beside them and watched him slowly enjoying my delicious wife.

"I loved seducing your wife! Did Gail tell you it's my hobby?"

"Yes and she said you like watching her fuck too".

"Now do you understand why?"

"Yes, I'm totally hooked!"

"Well just be careful and remember it has to be what she wants first of all. Don't push her. You need to look after her. Spoil her. Don't let this one go - you won't find another wife as lovely as Lori".

Of course I agreed. It was bizarre having this conversation watching Duke's cock slide in an out of Lori. Duke told me that Lori reminded him of Gail who had always done everything she could to be a great wife and please him. I assured him that I would look after Lori.

Lori was beginning to stir from her sleep but she kept her eyes closed.

"Mmmm - that feels so nice Duke. Where's Brett?".

"Here on the bed with us".

"Can he join in now?"

"Of course!"

I swapped to the other side of the bed so I could kiss Lori while Duke slowly made love to her. We kissed tenderly and she opened her eyes. She looked happy and pleased with herself.

"Thank you Brett. I love my new necklace!"

"Thank you Lori. I love my new wife!"

We kissed deeply and Duke picked up his pace making Lori moan into my mouth. Another new erotic high for me and suddenly I was completely hard again.

"Could you take it up the back one more time?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes, but I want you underneath in my pussy, so I can look at you".

Duke withdrew and I positioned myself on my back, so Lori could straddle me. Her pussy was so hot from Duke's cock only seconds before and she slid easily down onto my shaft.

"This is for you darling", she whispered tenderly as I felt Duke's cock enter her other hole and rub me through the thin membrane separating them. It was an exquisite sensation, made better by looking into my loving wife's eyes.

"Not too hard Duke. I'm a bit sore and I want this to last".

The three of us made love slowly for what seemed like ages. Lori and I kept kissing and she repeated how much she loved me. Her orgasms were not as violent now but they came in softer gentle waves, when she would shake and tears would well up in her eyes at the intense pleasure. Eventually, I couldn't hold back my come any longer and I told Lori I needed to come in her.

"Yes darling, please come in me. I'm your wife and I'm yours to enjoy.

It seemed to take me ten seconds to reach the edge and I was poised at the perfect pain before orgasm when I felt the heat of Duke's come flooding into Lori from behind making me release into her too, our mouths locked in a kiss.

Now it was my turn for Lori to flop down spent on my chest. Duke got up and said it was time to leave us alone and he would go home. He came over to Lori and kissed her, telling her she was absolutely the best young wife he had ever seduced. She looked so pleased with herself.

"Gail and I have a weekend party next month at our ranch. Why don't you join us - if you don't mind a little swinging?"

"Ask Gail to call me. I gave her my number. I know Brett will enjoy it after tonight - especially if he gets to fuck Gail. I know he fancies her!"

Duke laughed heartily and said he would tell Gail.

When Duke had left, Lori curled up in my arms and we fell asleep as husband and wife. I had never loved her more.

So this is how we got invited to a new lifestyle. Now I can't wait for the party. That's a story for another day!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
Cucked on Vacation With encouragement, wife submits to a hung black gentleman.in Interracial Love
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories