Boss's Niece's Birthday

Story Info
Mr. Marcus is stuck with(in) the boss's niece.
2.7k words
4.38
189.8k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is another in my "(insert name) Birthday" series. You can find the earlier ones by looking for stories with "Birthday" in the title in my little corner of this site. In this episode, the boss pawns off his niece on Mr. Marcus, whose self control and zipper are strained to their limits. "Just sit on the copier, my dear, so I'll have something to remember you by."

* * * * * * * * * *

The phone on my office desk rang. At home, there's a race to see who'll pick it up first, me or my daughter. Here, it's no contest.

"Marcus speaking."

"Harvey, this is Madeline in Mr. Tashun's office. He want's to see you right now."

Tashun is my boss's boss's boss's ... well, you get the idea. I thought I was just another anonymous middle manager. Now Tashun was asking for me. Maybe this won't be such a bad day after all. On the ride up to the top floor, I daydreamed reasons why Tashun would want to see me. Reviews are coming up. Perhaps there's an opening in upper-middle management and I'm in line for a promotion. Madeline sat at a desk outside the big man's suite.

"Mr. Marcus? Go right in."

I recognized Tashun's face from a company-wide internal video broadcast last year. On TV, he was tall, grey, distinguished, cool under the hot camera lights. In person he was nervous, pacing, with visible sweat on his forehead.

"Marcus. Good to see you again."

We'd never met. You don't tell someone of Tashun's level they've made a mistake.

"Yes. Me too."

"May I introduce my niece Randi?"

His arm directed my eyes across the large room to a young lady sitting in a chair next next to a large credenza. My first impression were of her legs, since they were exposed all the way up. Only sitting cross-legged kept her panties hidden behind touching thighs. One high heel dangled from her toe. She stood. I tried not to stare, to see if she'd expose herself as she uncrossed her legs. She was a pro. Not a fraction of an inch revealed itself as she slid her legs apart. She was next to me before I realized it.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Marcus."

I shook her outstretched hand, warm and dainty, with shimmering nail polish.

Tashun's voice redirected my attention. "Marcus, Randi comes to visit me every year during Bring Your Daughter To Work Week. You know my wife and I don't have any children?"

I nodded as if we were best buddies and I knew the details of his personal life.

"My brother sends Randi as a favor." He wiped the sweat from his brow with a hanky already wet from repeated use. Something had this pillar of business on the ropes. "I have a very important meeting out of the building. No guests allowed." He nodded his head towards Randi.

I took that as an excuse to take another look. Her hands were behind her back, forcing her chest out. I was looking across the tightly stretched material for nipple bumps when I felt the hand on my upper arm.

"Marcus! I'm putting you in charge of Randi for the day."

I grinned. Randi grinned back and licked her lips.

Tashun moved closer and whispered. "Find something for her to do, to pass the time. Anything at all. But stay away from her. Do you understand?"

He backed off and I nodded, my eyes shifting to take another look at the off limits temptation. Randi was as volatile as any of my daughter's friends and more mature, by the looks of it. Yes, I could get into serious trouble with Randi. No, I wouldn't. It was an order.

She followed me out of Tashun's office. There was a large sigh of relief behind us before the door closed.

"What are we going to do, Mr. Marcus? That's so formal. What's your first name?"

"Harvey. And you are going to do some very important filing."

"Filing?" I got my first experience of Randi's pout. "I'd rather hang with you, Harvey. I bet you could teach me some things." Now it was Randi's hand on my arm, stroking instead of grabbing.

Tashun's words echoed in my head as we entered the elevator for a quick ride down to the fifth floor. The sign read RECORDS. I led Randi into a storage room filled with file cabinets and tables stacked with papers.

"All of these need filing. Each document has an account number. The file cabinets are all labelled. You'd be doing us a big favor if you'd care for these."

Randi's absorbing smile was gone. She twisted a ringlet of long brown hair around one finger. "After I care for these, maybe we can do something together?"

I replaced that thought with the belief that no one could get all of those documents filed in the time allotted.

"You can use the phone on the wall to call me if you have any problems. Extension 769. And feel free to take a break whenever you need one. There's a coffee room and a snack machine down the hall we came in."

Randi took three steps in, her back to me. "What about those?" She raised an arm and pointed to a set of boxes piled on top of the file cabinets that reached all the way to the ceiling."

With an arm lifted, Randi's skirt went higher. The bottom curves of two smooth ass cheeks distracted me. Not a hint of material divided her buttocks. The storage room was getting very warm.

"Harvey! Those, up there."

I felt my face flush as I lifted my head. "No, leave those alone. They're older, mostly obsolete." I turned and exited, forcing myself not to take one last look. "Have fun."

The day slid away like most of them do. I even forgot about Randi, until my phone rang at a minute to quitting time.

"Marcus speaking."

"Harvey. I'm stuck! Please, come quickly." It was Randi's voice, in a panic. I jumped from my chair and took the stairs down, two at a time. I was perspiring and gasping for breath as I entered the filing room. What I saw gave me no relief. Randi was standing on a stepstool, both arms above her head, holding a precarious stack of cardboard boxes from falling down and injuring her. I stood frozen, admiring her long shapely legs and exposed butt.

"Well, are you going to help me or not?" She shifted in her heels on the thin step, the object of my attention wiggling side to side, inviting me closer.

No! Tashun would have my head if I tried anything at all. Even the slightest bad report from Randi and my career was toast.

"Let me see..." I climbed the stepladder, stopping one rung below where her heels wobbled. "Maybe we can push the boxes up if we do it together ..." My body was pressed against hers as I reached up to share the load. She wasn't helping, pushing her derriere back against the lump in my trousers.

"What's that?"

"Nothing." I swallowed hard.

One of hands was no longer keeping the threat at bay. It was on my crotch.

"That's not nothing. That's something! Let's give it some breathing room ..." I felt the tug on my zipper.

"Randi, stop it!"

She twisted and bent my penis until it was exposed. Her hand stroked it as it throbbed. My arms were getting tired. The fact that they were above my head caused the blood to flow from them. Some of that blood had found an inconvenient location to collect.

"You're the boss's niece, for cripes sake. The big boss, at that."

"Not as big as this! If employees at this stupid company had jobs based on penis size, you'd be CEO and my uncle would be cleaning toilets."

"How do you know so much about your uncle's privates?" It was a fair question.

"Last year, he took care of me himself."

Tashun fucked Randi last year? And he's got a dinky dick? This was way too much information.

"I don't know why, this year he pawned me off on some low level flunkee. No offense." She apologized by squeezing my erection with both hands.

At least I was a flunkee with a big cock. With both of her hands on my exposed organ, the responsibillity of keeping the potential avalanche at bay was mine alone. My arms were fatigued. We were in jeopardy.

"Are you going to help me here?" I asked.

"Okay." She kicked off her heels and jumped down from the stepladder. The precarious stack wobbled as my weight shifted from her departure.

"Wow, it looks even bigger than it feels."

One of her hands stoked my erection while the other dove beneath her skirt.

"I meant with these boxes!"

"You don't how horny I am. Since my uncle is such a bad lay, I've been frustrated all year."

I didn't ask why she didn't have sex with some willing young man. Given her looks, they would have been lined up to the horizon. A whisp of material came down her thighs from beneath the skirt. When she stood, it floated to the floor.

"Randi, these boxes are awfully heavy..."

"Just a minute. I just have to see this cock up close."

I felt her hot breath. One finger traced the length of it, balls to tip. It jumped, touching her face.

"Mmm." Her mouth formed an "O" and surrounded the head. Her tongue flitted around, teasing the most sensitive areas. It was a race to see what would happen first: cumming or getting pummeled with paper.

"Randi, get back up here!"

She let the tip of my penis slip from the damp cavern of her mouth. "All right."

She climbed back up on the stepstool. With one leg raised, her bare pussy was exposed. She mounted the stepstool facing me.

"I don't know if my arms could have held out another minute. A kiss for my hero." She moved her face close to mine.

"That's not -" The thought was stifled by her tongue in my mouth. My erection bounced with added enthusiasm.

"Turn around and help me push these back. I don't know if I hold them back much longer."

"Sure." She returned to her former position. My leaking cock found its way between her thighs, which were slightly spread.

"Now get your arms up and help."

"One thing first."

I felt her fingers wedging me into the outer folds of her cunt.

"Randi, what are you doing?"

"What we both want, Harvey."

"But your uncle -"

"He'll never know." She leaned back, taking a couple of inches. "Oh, it's like being a virgin all over again."

The danger of being buried alive under years of forms kept distracting me from Randi's sexual advances.

"Now will you help me?"

Her arms came up next to mine.

"Now push!" I leaned forward. The boxes wobbled. Randi moaned as she got another inch. The pushing was hard, penetration harder.

"Again!" she cried.

I went up on my toes, to get more distance.

"Ooooh, God! You're splitting me open!"

"I think we can stabilize them if we push the top box shifted back. Ready?"

"Oh yes, Harvey, I'm ready."

Randi moved her feet apart so I could get closer. More of my erection slid forward.

"Randi, concentrate on the boxes. A couple of pushes and maybe we rock them back."

We began a swaying motion, up and back. Concentrating at our progress with the threat kept my mind off the vigorous fucking Randi was getting.

"Push 'em back, push 'em back, waaaaay back," she chanted.

With one great shove, the tower of ancient records stabilized, leaning back on the wall.

"Great! We did it." My arms were finally resting at my sides.

"But we're not done yet," she said. Randi garbbed my hands and brought them up to her breasts. "Finish the job, Harvey, or I will tell my uncle."

Just what I needed - blackmail! Since I'd already gone this far, bringing her off was the least I could do. As long as I didn't shoot my load in her, I was okay with this. I slid my hands up her blouse, catching her nipples between my fingers.

"Hang on, Randi."

"Give me your best shot, studly."

I thrust my hips up and back. The slurping sound of sex juices orchestrated our mating. I let one hand slide down her torso, under her skirt, searching for her sex nub.

"Oh, yes, that's the spot."

Randi's movements became exaggerated. The stepstool rocked vigorously beneath us.

"I'm so close, Harvey. Don't stop. Oh, what a terrific birthday present!"

Birthday? The liquid in my balls bubbled. My scrotum tightened. No, not another one! I withdrew my hips, to decouple before there was an accident. Randi put her hands on my ass, preventing my retreat.

"Oh no you don't! You're not leaving me all horny like my uncle did. You're going to finish the job proper."

Randi pulled me forward, driving my erection in her cunt.

"That's it. I could use a little enthiusiasm here."

I squeezed her tits and resumed our rocking motion, this time for a completely different purpose.

"That's right. Oh my God, this is so much better than my uncle!"

The miniature ladder swayed each time I lunged forward and Randi bent to receive it. I had to hold onto her hips to keep from falling off our unsteady perch. Her squats came down on my erection harder and harder.

"I felt something pop."

"I think I'm in your womb." I had penetrated as far as someone could, plus a little.

"That feels funny. Good, but funny."

"I'm rubbing against your cervix."

She was repeating the motion. over and over.

"Ooh, it's driving me crazy! I've never felt this hot."

I was hot and hard. The tip of my erection was getting a marvelous massage. Randi was rubbing me the right way. "Great, Randi. But I don't want to cum in you."

"Don't stop yet. I'm almost there." Her moaning continued.

Why do these women take me to my absolute limit? My balls rumbled with a familiar tingling.

"Randi, I have to pull -"

With our next movement, the stepstool collapsed with no warning. I landed on my ass, legs spread in front of me, arms behind. Randi remained connected, her landing driving my prick deep inside.

"Oooh, Harvey!" Randi shook, her cunt clamped tightly on my dick. I couldn't prevent the first spurt, nor the ones that followed. She collapsed, leaning back on my chest. "That was marvelous!"

"So no report to your uncle?"

"Are you kidding? Only to tell him how hot and sexy you are."

"Randi!"

"Just kidding. My lips are sealed." She rose from her sitting position.

Cum leaked on my pants from her puffy red cunt lips. I stood and put my tool back in my pants. "I guess we're done here."

"Unless you want to go again?" She whipped her skirt up, exposing her bare, wet pussy.

"No, once was enough for this visit. Maybe next year?"

"If my uncle is still avoiding me, sure. Good night, then." She walked to the doorway of the storeroom. "Why, I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't get a bonus out of this assignment."

As far as I was concerned, I'd already received it.

###

An Original H M Tale

I'm running out! Please write and tell me what holidays or situations you'd like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.