Bossy White Girls Rock!

Story Info
Blonde Afrikaner strapons African-American male.
1.2k words
2.21
17.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

Thad Jarvis grimaced as Sheila Hauser pushed her strap-on dildo deep into his ass. The short and slim, blonde-haired and green-eyed dominatrix glared at her obedient Black male submissive, and smacked him hard across the face. Thad's eyes widened, and he plaintively asked his mistress what he had done wrong. Sheila grinned mischievously and told him that he didn't have her permission to stroke his own cock. The big Black man nodded, and just lay there and took it as she sodomized him with her dildo. Sheila smiled victoriously. Her power over this six-foot-five, 250-pound Black American man was absolute, and she reveled in every minute of it.

The first time Sheila Hauser laid eyes on Thad Jarvis, she was sitting inside the food court within the university center at Carleton University with her good friend Janice. The young Afrikaner missed her hometown of Johannesburg, South Africa, dearly, but she would make the most of her time in the City of Ottawa, Ontario. The Republic of South Africa and the Confederation of Canada were vastly different nations. South Africans, both Black and White, were far more honest than Canadians. Sheila Hauser, whose father Wilhelm Hauser spent ten years in prison for supporting the Black liberation movement of South Africa, knew that Canadians were just as racist as hardline Afrikaners, they were just more polite about it.

Sheila Hauser, the daughter of progressive middle-class German immigrants to Africa's wealthiest nation was...different. She didn't know exactly when she realized how different she was, but the difference was there. She was born in the City of Johannesburg, crown jewel of South Africa's metropolitan areas, on November 9, 1988. Her parents moved to South Africa from the Heidelberg region of Germany in the summer of 1981. By the time Sheila Hauser was old enough to understand her world, the racist system of Apartheid was over and South Africa had a Black man elected President. Still, racial equality was more of a pipe dream than a reality in those early days. Social confusion and economic problems threatened the stability of South Africa, but President Nelson Mandela held it together.

Sheila Hauser was fascinated by the good-looking Black men she saw every day in South Africa. Even after the end of Apartheid, racism still prevailed and interracial dating was a hot-button issue in the Republic of South Africa. Her progressive parents didn't know about her fascination with Black males, and she knew that they wouldn't approve. That's irony for you. A White man who went to prison for fighting against White Supremacy and championing Black liberation would still balk at the thought of his gorgeous blonde daughter being with a Black man. Sheila Hauser had discrete dates ( and more ) with some gorgeous young Black guys who caught her eye, and kept her sexual proclivities to herself.

While going out with a tall, handsome Zulu guy named Ishmael Cothoza, Sheila Hauser discovered something about herself. In the bedroom she could be...sadistic. Ishmael got the fright of his life when, after a night of fucking Sheila, he woke up to find himself tied up while she stood nearby, with his belt in hand. When he asked Sheila what she was doing, she calmly said that she wanted to whip him. And so she did. Ishmael didn't care for that in the least, and after she freed him, he threatened to get violent with her but one look into her eyes stilled him. Sheila Hauser's beautiful blue eyes were as cold as ice, and lacked even the most basic humanity. The burly young Zulu fled and never spoke to Sheila Hauser again. She was eighteen years old at the time and he was her first serious boyfriend. Her fascination with Black men and her penchant for sadism and cruelty would continue unabated.

Her parents, Wilhelm and Ava Hauser visited the City of Ottawa, Province of Ontario, during their first visit to Canada. They really liked the town, though Sheila personally found the Canadian capital more than a little boring. After obtaining her bachelor's degree in marketing from the University of Johannesburg in South Africa, Sheila wanted to get her MBA either at Harvard University in the City of Boston, Massachusetts, or Oxford University in the City of London, England. Sadly by then, her family fortune had dried up due to the lousy global economy and the only foreign school they could afford to send her to was Carleton University in the Ottawa, Ontario. Life could be such a funny thing. In August 2012, 24-year-old Sheila Hauser arrived at Carleton University. She enrolled in the Sprott School of Business. Carleton University's fledgling MBA program was just okay but any foreign degree, especially from North America or Europe, would definitely impress the businesspeople back in her beloved homeland of South Africa.

Sheila Hauser arrived at Carleton University and continued to do what she did best, excelling academically at anything she tried, and dominating Black guys. There were so many good-looking Black guys at Carleton University, and they came from exotic places like Ethiopia, Haiti, Jamaica, Brazil, Grenada, Cuba, Trinidad and Somalia. So many potential victims to choose from, so little time. One of them caught her eye. A big and tall, macho-looking Black guy with an accent she couldn't place. So she approached him and got to know him. Thaddeus Jarvis Jr. Born on February 1, 1989 in Boston, Massachusetts, to police officer Thaddeus Jarvis and his spouse, nurse practitioner Evelyn James. A genuine African-American student at Carleton University in Ontario, Canada. How about that? Sheila Hauser had been fascinated by the tough-talking, seemingly fearless Black American males she saw in countless movies. She so wanted to ensnare one in her web. And so she did just that.

Which is how Thad Jarvis Jr. ended up in Sheila Hauser's dorm room, completely dazzled by her sexual fury as she dominated him completely. First she made him get on all fours and worship her. Obediently he licked her feet and sucked her toes, then licked her sweet blonde pussy the way she specified. When he did right by her, she patted his head patronizingly. When he displeased her, she smacked him, called him every name in the book including THAT one, and berated him ceaselessly. She grabbed his eight-inch cock and balls, squeezing them tightly until he begged for mercy. How she loved the sound of his howls of pain. For the main event, she donned her favorite strap-on dildo, and fucked him with it.

Thad howled as Sheila began to methodically rip his ass apart with her well-lubricated but THICK strap-on dildo. He screamed, feeling like his ass was about to be torn apart by her relentless pounding. The more he screamed, the harder she fucked him. Sheila spat on his face, smacked him, teased him and squeezed his cock and balls harshly while filling his ass with her strap-on dildo. She went at it until Thad cried, and didn't stop until his dark, handsome face was filled with tears. Real tears. Slowly she pulled the dildo out of his ass. Thad slumped on the bed, powerless and beat. Sheila wrapped her arms around the young man who was her first serious lover. Tenderly she kissed him, and thanked him for making her fantasy come true. Thad nodded, but said nothing. Sheila kissed him again. Very few men could handle her iron-willed dark sexual fury, and Thad was one of them. In her book, he was definitely a keeper.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers